May 15, 2024, 11:55:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 313291 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2008, 11:44:33 AM »

Looks like another drug bust in Aruba.  Found a photo of Jacobs  

http://www.awe24.com/

ewwww!  that's gross!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2008, 11:51:03 AM »

Candidate for Biggest L.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2008, 12:17:04 PM »

Boeti Naar=Xavier Naar?  or maybe a relative?

Anyone know?

His name is Xavier.
I wish I could read it. Very interesting, TM.

SandyLeiva

If you're still here would you please summarize this article for me when you have time?  I would really appreciate it!

TIA

TM

Interception of more than 10 KIlos of cocaine

Aruban suspects get between 3-4 yrs in prison for trafficing drugs destined for Paris France.There were 5 arubans and 1 greek and albanian group caught trafficing on July 3 2008.
Court officials used 2 translators to question the greek and albanian suspects in court.
Anti drug agents found the kilos of cocaine hidden in the luggage of the greek and albaninancitezens.
 Named were Farbolih Kotil, Elleni Grassini de Garcia, Matilda Melbati of italy Jacquilina Behaj of albania and Xavier Naar  ( street name Boeti) of aruba.
On july 3rd subjects FK, and EB stayed abord flight ans were confronted by agents re drugs found in thier two luggages.  One conatained 5783.7 grams and the other 5114.1 grams, for a total amount of drugs intercepted greater than 10 kilos of cocaine that was destined for Paris France. 
Ensuing investigation showed that EG, had a camera with photos of person in aruba she was to hand drugs off to.  The trade off was to have occured in the hotel Vistoria. Continuing investigation led them to Xavior Naar (boeti) and had a value of over 37 Million, Each package of cocaine in Europe is valued at 15 Million.  Kotil.Gizzitti,Nabhor, Altarriba and Naar each got 4 yrs 6 months in prison .  Court case continues on Nov 7th.

best i could do   also isnt Boeti brother in law to Dumpig and wasnt he the one peddling drugs to the students and visitors to the island at the hotel beaches.   SL

Thank you very much SandyLeiva! 

I would love to be able to translate this stuff!  If I'd have started trying to learn in the beginning of the case, I'd probably be a pro by now; but who would have ever thought it would go on this long!

I wonder what the continuing of the case will be about if they've all been sentenced; I'll have to watch for more news.  That article is the only one I've found, heard there was another but no names in it.  I've heard and read many things about Boeti, everything you said and more!  Joran and his supporters seem to think the world of him! 

YOur welcome  I learned Papiamento from reading the diario since the very begining of Natalees case.  I had to resign on multiple times when I was eaither blocked or the site crashed the 2 major times it did.  Much of pap is spanish based and im fluent in spanish so I can grab the gist of things.  Its harder when there is alot of dutch words in it. It changes the flavor of the paragraph and harder to translate for me.there is also a lil bit of the old indian native language based words that make up the island dialect thrown inwith the spanish,similar to the hillbilly dialects of puerto rico.  This makes sense because the islands share the same indian native ancestry.Any way glad i could translate some. I flip between here and the caylee thread so if ya need me to translate -im around.   Of course Joran and the pimps think the world of Boeti - theyre all in the buissness together.  Ya know the say ing   "birds of a feather flock together "   I hope they all die a thousand deaths of infected flea bites!    SL
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2008, 12:42:52 PM »

Interesting Sandy, glad you didn't give up; the help with translations is priceless!

I agree about the infected flea bites.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2008, 01:02:21 PM »

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER seen a GUY w/ a 'camel toe' before!! OMG ACKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2008, 01:15:13 PM »

i am not sure this is Not Koen
I just don't know since his secret, he has been looking bad

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2008, 01:32:07 PM »

ewwww!  that's gross!   

I'd recognize that fat bastard anywhere... too bad he didn't have a weapons malfunction.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2008, 02:16:58 PM »

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER seen a GUY w/ a 'camel toe' before!! OMG ACKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Look at the pic of Paulus with his pants unzipped.
He has one

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: November 01, 2008, 02:25:50 PM »

In case of an emergency please pull switchblade from pocket and cut off belt 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: November 01, 2008, 02:30:48 PM »

"77% of Arubans are too thick"
The actual # is 8% (if you take Jacobs out of the equation) 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: November 01, 2008, 02:49:19 PM »

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: November 01, 2008, 04:09:10 PM »

So Boeti is in jail...again.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2008, 04:46:09 PM »

I thought Boeti was the new Ambassador of Tourism??

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: November 01, 2008, 06:16:27 PM »

I thought Boeti was the new Ambassador of Tourism??

He had a dual role, Ambassador of Tourism/Minister of Narcotics Trade.  Headquarters in his tent by the Holiday Inn and Moomba's.  Since his absence will be detrimental to tourism and the economy they will probably decide to suspend his incarceration until things start picking up in both areas.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2008, 06:31:59 PM »

Same girl? 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: November 01, 2008, 06:44:30 PM »

Same girl? 

Looks like the same girl to me.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: November 01, 2008, 06:45:41 PM »

Same girl? 

IMO, yes!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: November 01, 2008, 06:48:22 PM »

Thanks San and Pita.  The ad caught my eye right away after seeing all the pictures of her with Julia.  I thought so too.  That could be a connection to Julia correct?  Doesn't Julia have a business that designs ads, etc?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: November 01, 2008, 06:48:59 PM »

I think so too.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: November 01, 2008, 06:51:16 PM »

I think so too.
Thanks MuffyBee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.