May 17, 2024, 09:43:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 253457 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1000 on: May 13, 2009, 10:19:03 PM »

I will sum the program up later.  My little blind sister lives in a mobile home in Talala.  They have 80 miles per hour winds right now and a possbile tornado.  Please pray for her.  Sorry for ot.
I will, my thoughts and prayers are with her.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: May 13, 2009, 10:19:19 PM »

Another Mei post:

"Christine thank you….but no need to lie…..when it comes to th Anthonys……if you only knew half of what I know about Cindy GEorge , Lee and Especially Casey. Here’s One for you. When the baby was about to be born, I called Cindy and asked about a baby shower, what she needed , etc. She started out saying that Casey was not pregnant…but I stopped her and said Cindy….stop it…everyone knows….now what does the child need!…she paused then said a new pink blanket and some pink one piece oufits..the ones that snap in the front for easy diaper changing. Then I told her how they knew the baby was going to be a girl….she says.” AWWW we have known that the baby was a girl for over 4 week already. Casey wanted to get tested because of her alcohol consumption, and there may have been a problem” Another lie by Cindy……and everyone wonders where Casey gets it?? HAH….Cindy is the pro"

This was at least four years ago.  Hmm... WHO is Mei?  ("Me" + "I"  or  Initials M.E.I.  or alternate spelling of "May"...  Could it be one of the Mayfields????  Mayfizzle or his parents?  They've known the A's for a long time.)  Any idea who Mei is?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1002 on: May 13, 2009, 10:20:41 PM »

Noreen:

Oh Mei – you mean the sweet elderly man in the nursing home video that keeps getting shown? He so reminds me of my own father before he passed. I can not imagine how Shirley is holding up. She seems like the only one with the integrity to not fabricate things and cover up.

Mei:

Rose…>>Shirley Plesea is one in a million…..she was a lot like Cindy….she wore the pants in her house as well. But there is no BS when Shirley tells you something….the woman is a peach. Just a great person. I went to see her about 3 weeks ago and she would not let me leave until I was fed, and I do mean fed!!…..she said I was too skinny!!!….like I said a marvelous woman who does not take any guff from anyone.

Thanks Sassy. Do you think Mei could ask for the chili recipe? Just kidding JSM is just kidding. I love Mrs Plesea. I think she is a peach. I would love to go to her house and have a visit. She seems like a wonderful lady.

Is Cindy the only girl in the family? Just asking. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: May 13, 2009, 10:21:07 PM »

I will sum the program up later.  My little blind sister lives in a mobile home in Talala.  They have 80 miles per hour winds right now and a possbile tornado.  Please pray for her.  Sorry for ot.

Praying for A1's sister.  an angelic monkey

Me too.  That's awful. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: May 13, 2009, 10:21:35 PM »

From Mei:

"No Rose…..you would be shocked at the cash that comes in daily. Just Shocked. That Bass Boat George and KFN bought was a drop in the bucket, believe me. Cindy has well over 4 large Tupperware boxes FILLED with photos that have not been released. We sat around one night with a Margarita (sp) and printed dates and what the pics were of so we could fiile them easier. Cindy knows what they are worth"

So just a dumb JSM question WERE CINDY AND KC IN ON THIS TOGETHER?

KC deletes all files off the ONE laptop and Cindy has all these pictures.

ANYONE THINK THEY WERE CONSPIRING TO BLAME GEORGIE BOY? 

Just a dumb thought from a 3 beer drinking monkey. TIA JSM

George opened that door for himself.... all by himself...when he said he was the last to see Caylee. George is a good candidate to go under the bus. And not a dumb thought JSM

Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: May 13, 2009, 10:22:11 PM »

My, my, we are a popular spot tonight! Hello all you guest and Monkey up in the rafters!! 
Welcome, 66 Guests!

It's 80 now!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1006 on: May 13, 2009, 10:22:25 PM »

Another Mei post:

"Christine thank you….but no need to lie…..when it comes to th Anthonys……if you only knew half of what I know about Cindy GEorge , Lee and Especially Casey. Here’s One for you. When the baby was about to be born, I called Cindy and asked about a baby shower, what she needed , etc. She started out saying that Casey was not pregnant…but I stopped her and said Cindy….stop it…everyone knows….now what does the child need!…she paused then said a new pink blanket and some pink one piece oufits..the ones that snap in the front for easy diaper changing. Then I told her how they knew the baby was going to be a girl….she says.” AWWW we have known that the baby was a girl for over 4 week already. Casey wanted to get tested because of her alcohol consumption, and there may have been a problem” Another lie by Cindy……and everyone wonders where Casey gets it?? HAH….Cindy is the pro"

This was at least four years ago.  Hmm... WHO is Mei?  ("Me" + "I"  or  Initials M.E.I.  or alternate spelling of "May"...  Could it be one of the Mayfields????  Mayfizzle or his parents?  They've known the A's for a long time.)  Any idea who Mei is?

The writing somewhat looks like Joy so I would be guarded on what I believe out of this person. a lot of that is stuff we have already heard from Rick. Maybe it is Rick! Did Rick have Poor Grammar when he was posting online?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: May 13, 2009, 10:24:56 PM »

Night Monkeys. I will try and catch up in the morning. JSM is tired from that LKL thing. Wore me plumb out. I hope all is well with A1 and her sister.

One more thing, if this MEI person is true. Could Cindy and KC been in cahoots in either killing George or blaming George for killing Caylee? JSM is going to ponder that question all night tonight. TIA JSM

Sleep well and have a safe evening. JSM  an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: May 13, 2009, 10:25:31 PM »

--- Edit:  Never mind; don't think the Mayfields would be visiting Shirley in Mt. Dora.

Goodnight JSM and other bedbound Monkeys.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1009 on: May 13, 2009, 10:26:57 PM »

Goodnight to all the Monkeys that are going to bed.

That is not Joy's writing. She can't make a complete sentence to save her life.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: May 13, 2009, 10:27:31 PM »

I will, my thoughts and prayers are with her.

Me too A1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: May 13, 2009, 10:27:54 PM »

Another Mei post:
The writing somewhat looks like Joy so I would be guarded on what I believe out of this person. a lot of that is stuff we have already heard from Rick. Maybe it is Rick! Did Rick have Poor Grammar when he was posting online?

Don't think it c/b Rick.  IIRC he does not live in FL.  Also can't see Cindy divulging to Rick anything about a prenatal test due to Casey's copious alcohol consumption IMO.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1012 on: May 13, 2009, 10:28:36 PM »

Plus Joy adores the Anthony's. I think she has the hots for Georgie boy. And wants to be like Sin-sin

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: May 13, 2009, 10:29:40 PM »

Another Mei post:

I thought the Mayfizzles lived out of town. This person sounds local. Holly?? She came out speaking about the Ants right at the beginning and then no more. I think she may even be an "officer" of the Caylee foundation. I have another name right on the tip of my tongue. She was one of Lee's old girlfriends. Anyone???

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: May 13, 2009, 10:32:48 PM »

A1, praying for your sister.
Oh and thank you.
pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1015 on: May 13, 2009, 10:32:52 PM »

Another Mei post:

Don't think it c/b Rick.  IIRC he does not live in FL.  Also can't see Cindy divulging to Rick anything about a prenatal test due to Casey's copious alcohol consumption IMO.

interesting, if true, Cindy goes from she is not pregnant (Casey) then the woman said she knows and can't be fooled by Cindy's lies that Cindy immediately says well you can buy a blanket and onesies and that Casey has even been to the Dr....... REPULSIVE. Caylee was saved from this horrible family that never deserved her.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1016 on: May 13, 2009, 10:34:51 PM »

Was everything okay with your sister A1?   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: May 13, 2009, 10:35:04 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony--6.html

strategy' | Main  | SPOILER ALERT: 'American Idol': Get ready for a big ding-dong »
Casey Anthony: What did you think of the George-Cindy interview on CNN?
posted by halboedeker on May 13, 2009 10:05:20 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Larry King was astonished by the number of messages from the public. He showed the stack before questioning George and Cindy Anthony tonight on CNN.

The parents of Casey Anthony said they're still surprised that granddaughter Caylee's body was found. And they can't believe daughter Casey is responsible for the child's murder.

King questioned George and Cindy forcefully, although he kept stumbling over all those names that start with C. There wasn't a lot new in the interview, which took up the hour. They talked about their foundation at the hour's end, which no doubt infuriated many viewers. How did you think the interview went?

King asked why is the public taking its anger out on George and Cindy.

"They don't understand," Cindy said. "They don't understand unconditional love."

The parents defended Casey as a loving mother, and Cindy dismissed the idea that Casey had acted weirdly while the toddler was missing.

They acted more subdued than usual. Cindy talked about her faith, and she lost the chewing gum that has been a hallmark of many TV appearances.

George and Cindy haven't talked to jailed Casey since Oct. 14. Every time they go to jail the visit is videotaped and all over Nancy Grace and 6 o'clock news, Cindy said. They want to see Casey every day, Cindy said, but they're afraid their daughter will be picked apart on the evening news.

Cindy said she and George fear seeing Casey would hurt their daughter.

"Look at the negative stuff about us. George and I haven't done anything," Cindy said.

"They have good things to say to their daughter," said Brad Conway, the Anthonys' attorney.

There were questions that didn't receive answers.

How does Cindy explain Caylee's body being found so close to home? She couldn't.

Why didn't Casey call police sooner about the missing girl? Cindy didn't have an explanation.

Is there any other suspect? Conway said the parents couldn't comment.

Why was Casey out partying? Cindy said that was one night and that Casey had been searching for clues.

Cindy also said she had no regrets about what she -- Cindy -- had done.

The parents correspond with Casey. Conway said they don't discuss the case in their letters.

George said he wished he had an opportunity to talk to Casey. But Conway said all the visitations are monitored.

George doesn't want to believe he has a child who could do this.Could George be blinded by Casey's being his daughter? He said he could make up his own mind.

Cindy said they talked to Casey when she was at home. Cindy did ask Casey if she did it; the young mother said no.

George discussed his suicide note. Cindy said her faith kept her from trying suicide.

A motive for the murder? "There is not motive," Conway said.

George and Cindy said they didn't approve of the death penalty. Cindy said they wouldn't cut ties to Casey if their daughter is found guilty.

George says they're lucky to get three to four hours of sleep a night.

Might they go see Casey? "I don't want anything to hurt Casey," Cindy said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: May 13, 2009, 10:35:32 PM »

Another Mei post:

Murph!!!! I think her first name may be Michelle and she was interviewed by LE. She wasn't happy.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: May 13, 2009, 10:36:20 PM »

Another Mei post:

I thought the Mayfizzles lived out of town. This person sounds local. Holly?? She came out speaking about the Ants right at the beginning and then no more. I think she may even be an "officer" of the Caylee foundation. I have another name right on the tip of my tongue. She was one of Lee's old girlfriends. Anyone???

I just checked the FL Sunbiz records to see if anything new had been filed on the CMA foundation...Not anything we didn't know before.  Mallory Parker Jody Parker, Holly Gagne, and ________ Black are still directors.  That blows my initial thought that Mei was Mallory 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.