May 13, 2024, 11:32:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 278361 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2008, 11:48:24 AM »

I've been thinking about Deutekom, and to me this guy DOES fit the profile of Dirty Hand by Shango. Several have pointed out that we have not been able to identify him for three years even though there are an army of finger police looking. When he was first ID'd by Caps several months ago that was my exact thought. HE IS / WAS UNIDENTIFIABLE. That is part of the key to identifying him.

I'll tell you what else fits. That we never heard of him. Just like we never heard of Dolph Richardson until Dompig was given the boot. What they do is put the dirty cover-up work on somebody behind the scenes and put a straw man out front to disinform and keep the heat off that person. This guy must have been doing Jannsen's dirty work while she held everyone at bay.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Quisp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2008, 11:52:04 AM »

Rob...can I email you a pic taken the day the gov't gave the workers off to search for Nat. Its probably nothing but a friend took it up near the lighthouse in a secluded area.
Quisp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2008, 11:53:06 AM »

I'd post it but don't know how.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2008, 11:53:31 AM »

MorningRob and all! Here's a trump card for them... how about enforcing their laws!

We have statements from Joran backed up by the Kalpoes that Natalee was being molested/penetrated by Joran while she was going in and out of consciousness. That's rape under Dutch law. Freddy says they told him that they panicked when she didn't wake up. Joran says he had her disposed os when she didn't wake up. That's involuntary manslaughter. Then we have the kidnapping. If you are the last person seen with a person who is incapacitated you can be charged with kidnapping.

The trump card is the Dutch on Aruba enforcing their laws. They have been negligent in doing so. They should all be hung up by their short ones in the public square with a big sign that says "CORRUPT OFFICIAL: on their chest.

Morning Dayhiker - ya don't say!!! you are indicating that the Dutch should actually enforce their own laws. That's nuevo! 

good to see ya!!

Good to see you old friend! Nico Jorg nailed it when he said that they can't prosecute anything bigger than petty crime on Aruba because of political ties among the people running the country. That makes even more sense in Natalee's case when you look at what was at stake. A fellow Dutchman';s son commits murder, the island is run by the Dutch. The Dutch judges hand the Van der Sloots everything the want, Pustus was a judge in training. The conflicts of interest go on and on, too many to name but they've all been documented, every time you turn around one is staring you in the face.

They are corrupt because they have no morals or ethics, not among the government, law enforcement, prosecutors office, or the Dutch judges.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2008, 11:56:53 AM »

former chief of police Jan van der Straten

He almost looks like Ronald Reagan dozing off. Some Monkey needs
to go tickle under his nose with a feather.

Jan's "buy-out clause" must be due. Now he can take his dirty ass back to Holland where they all run and hide.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2008, 11:58:29 AM »

Rob...can I email you a pic taken the day the gov't gave the workers off to search for Nat. Its probably nothing but a friend took it up near the lighthouse in a secluded area.

Hi and Welcome Quisp... seems I remember this SN from somewhere... anyway, sure you can email me a pic.

zoltanzion@hotmail.com

can I post it, or would you prefer that I don't?

I have to leave in a few minutes but will check my email later and post it if you wish.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2008, 11:59:18 AM »

I'd post it but don't know how.

Saved these directions but only used once:

Copy then paste the URL, from the picture, into your message/reply.

Highlight the URL

Click on the little picture icon (second row,second icon, between red ball and blue world)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2008, 12:25:22 PM »

"the blessing of Fidel (Castro)" for Aruba

I liken Fidel Castro to Paulus Van der sloot...

They are both like one huge mind numbing fart wrapped in Havana...

No matter how much you open up the windows to try and

generate a refreshing cross breeze that would air them out...

They both still refuse to get into a police car!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2008, 01:09:18 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2008, 01:11:55 PM »

KLAAS...hot nanner basket...Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2008, 01:23:39 PM »

KLAAS...hot nanner basket...Destiny

Got it, thanks!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2008, 02:41:16 PM »

Triple murder case against Lampe postponed
July 5, 2008, 17:16 (GMT -04:00)

Eugene Lampe, suspected of the murder of his father, mother and brother, probably next month to Canada for a psychiatric examination.

ORANJESTAD - Eugene Lampe (29) is likely next month to Canada for a psychiatric examination by the Pieter Baan Centre. The Public Prosecutor (OM) early yesterday during the pro forma session adjournment pending the outcome of this investigation. The lawyer Lampe, Chris Lejeuz, made no objection to this request. The judge has postponed the case until 7 november. On the basis of the investigation by an independent psychiatrist (s) - Lampe had already been previously handled by the only psychiatrist on this island want to know if justice Lampe toerekeningsvatbaar when he was probably his father, mother and brother on 4 april This year brought to life.

The case did many eyebrows by the way the murders were committed and also because the suspect then tried to burn the bodies. The OM suspects that Lampe has committed the murders because his parents wanted him under curatorship. He had been a long-time personal problems, among other things because of his drug addiction.

Do you happen to know the names of his parents by any chance? TIA
dsmith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2008, 02:45:21 PM »

Aruba
Lawyer Duijneveld home
July 5, 2008, 17:02 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - The detention of lawyer Edwin Duijneveld is suspended. The lawyer who vastzat a small twenty days, remains suspect. He is accused of complicity in fraudulent bankbreuk. New in the indictment is that he also is accused of forgery in writing. It revealed during judicial investigation into the Dominozaak. The lawyer would have represented financial interests of businessman Luis Mansur who was yesterday sentenced to seven years imprisonment because of participation in a criminal organization and drug trafficking.

I apologize for not posting lately but I do read the post.  I tried the trick with the URL and found this article.  Could someone tell me who Luis Mansur is
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2008, 02:47:32 PM »

Is it also possible to take another road to the highway(direction Lighthouse ) in the C&C area ?
see 1 or 2 (marks on the pic )
Because when you have plans to go to the lighthouse ,why through  Choose a name and 2 times along a police car (you don't do that when you are half drunk )

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2008, 02:59:16 PM »

I've been thinking about Deutekom, and to me this guy DOES fit the profile of Dirty Hand by Shango. Several have pointed out that we have not been able to identify him for three years even though there are an army of finger police looking. When he was first ID'd by Caps several months ago that was my exact thought. HE IS / WAS UNIDENTIFIABLE. That is part of the key to identifying him.

I'll tell you what else fits. That we never heard of him. Just like we never heard of Dolph Richardson until Dompig was given the boot. What they do is put the dirty cover-up work on somebody behind the scenes and put a straw man out front to disinform and keep the heat off that person. This guy must have been doing Jannsen's dirty work while she held everyone at bay.

Dayhiker, I agree.  So much of what they did was slight-of-hand.  Get everyone to look at something besides what they're doing.  But the Monkeys knew they were being fooled; they didn't count on smart monkeys.  We just can't prove it to The Hague. 

When did Dennis Jacobs tell Joran he was the Devil?  After Beth and Dave said she had no history of seizures?  If so, that's when they knew that it was drugs, given by Joran or on his instruction.  That's when they knew her injuries were due to Joran's hands, not falling.  Did they see the body or was it gone by then.  No body.  No case. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2008, 03:03:23 PM »

Aruba
Lawyer Duijneveld home
July 5, 2008, 17:02 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - The detention of lawyer Edwin Duijneveld is suspended. The lawyer who vastzat a small twenty days, remains suspect. He is accused of complicity in fraudulent bankbreuk. New in the indictment is that he also is accused of forgery in writing. It revealed during judicial investigation into the Dominozaak. The lawyer would have represented financial interests of businessman Luis Mansur who was yesterday sentenced to seven years imprisonment because of participation in a criminal organization and drug trafficking.

I apologize for not posting lately but I do read the post.  I tried the trick with the URL and found this article.  Could someone tell me who Luis Mansur is

I think Luis is Jossy's brother. 

Justice is served quickly in Aruba when it's a Mansur and not a Dutchman, a van der Sloot.   (That's assuming Luis is guilty.)  I hear Jossy may not be well.  Just a rumor?  Does anyone know? 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2008, 03:05:32 PM »

Eugene Lampe, suspected of the murder of his father, mother and brother, probably next month to Canada for a psychiatric examination.

ORANJESTAD - Eugene Lampe (29) is likely next month to Canada for a psychiatric examination by the Pieter Baan Centre. The Public Prosecutor (OM) early yesterday during the pro forma session adjournment pending the outcome of this investigation. The lawyer Lampe, Chris Lejeuz, made no objection to this request. The judge has postponed the case until 7 november. On the basis of the investigation by an independent psychiatrist (s) - Lampe had already been previously handled by the only psychiatrist on this island want to know if justice Lampe toerekeningsvatbaar when he was probably his father, mother and brother on 4 april This year brought to life.

The case did many eyebrows by the way the murders were committed and also because the suspect then tried to burn the bodies. The OM suspects that Lampe has committed the murders because his parents wanted him under curatorship. He had been a long-time personal problems, among other things because of his drug addiction.

Canadian monkeys should be warned.  Mexico exports it's criminals also.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2008, 03:05:55 PM »

Lalas, from the FP: Three members of the Lampe family, Juan, Aura and Edvard, were found murdered in a house in located at Macuarima 127-c in Santa Cruz in Aruba. One of the Lampe sons, (E.J.L) Eugene Lampe, has been arrested on suspicion of attempted arson, murder, and manslaughter.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/04/07/crime-not-limited-to-natalee-holloway-in-aruba-safe-island-paradise-lampe-family-mother-father-and-son-murdered-in-santa-cruz-suspect-in-custody/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2008, 03:06:52 PM »

Johan - yes there are a couple different ways they could have driven up the coast towards the lighthouse.  One way takes them past the hotels and the other way takes them past the VDS home first, then over near the hotels.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2008, 03:21:07 PM »

Heya BB!  yes this article even makes me think back to the summer of 05 when Beth was on the island ...the man who was following her...the phone call from Posner (I think it was him), her phones being tapped..and the reason for changing hotels. 

Also, I think if one looks at the "issues" the Bethhaters continiously to this day, make such a big deal of...it gives you a little insight into who or what is behind them....

Hey,
I too recall Beth saying she got a threatening phone call asking when was she planning on leaving Aruba. don't recall if it was from Posner, but she did seem to feel threatened by him.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.