May 17, 2024, 10:07:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 250478 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2010, 02:16:25 AM »

Am doing catch up reading in the psychic forum.. And a local reported this, early yesterday (Tuesday):

"Hmmmm 2 Columbia County Sherriffs and an FBI vehicle just went by my property. Headed towards the northwest side of Sauvie Island."

Another local confirmed having seen these as well.  Haven't read more info on that yet, but will relay if more is given. 

Wyks,

I was reading one of the psychic forums this evening.  Some very interesting infomation from Sauvie Island residents, but I'm not sure I put a lot of faith in the psychic's thoughts and it was so upsetting I had to leave.  I did learn a lot about where they had been searching -- and it appears the local LE is on the ball and following up on the tips they are receiving.

Where are the psychic forums??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2010, 02:16:58 AM »

Hmmmm... Very interesting comments at this news site re Michael Cook.  This sounds like a legit poster, not one of the run-of-mill-whackos we've seen at another news site comment section.  At first reluctant to say more, did stay in there long enough to answer some questions from other posters. 

Mongoose101Abn:
 Michael Cook has a history of womanizing, affairs and addictions which ended his own marriage.Unfortunately this new development will affect his own young son from that marriage.He has already severely traumatized his son by taking him to the Horman house shortly after Kyron disappeared. While he was there he allowed his son to play with Kyron's toys and repeatedly told him that Kyron was going to return soon.

He will say or do anything to make himself look good including lying about having relations with Terri Horman. In short Michael Cook's word is not to be trusted under any circumstances.

It is becoming more and more apparent that there is a great deal going on here and much of it is unsavory at best and downright illegal at worst.

--------------

Mongoose101Abn
 I've known Michael and his ex-wife for several years, since prior to their marriage. I have watched their whole story unfold and seen the damage done to people who didn't deserve any of it happening.

I can only hope and pray that the Horman family has their son returned to them safe and sound. Beyond what I have already posted, I will have no further comment on Michael and Terri's alleged relationship or Michael's personal issues. I only pointed it out because I don't want people thinking he is completely blameless or somehow a victim in the investigator's need to find the guilty party or parties. And I want people to realize that there is more than one child at risk of harm in all of this sordid mess.

'''''''''''''''''

Mongoose101Abn
I do not know the Hormans,either of them. I don't have any information that would lead me to believe Michael would be involved in something like the disappearance of Kyron. While he has shown less than stellar judgment where his son was concerned in this matter, I don't believe Michael would knowingly hurt a child. His interest would be more inclined to be involved with the woman. His past history does cast some doubt on his claim that he did not have sex with her, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt since there apparently has not been any hard evidence presented to prove otherwise.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

Mongoose101Abn
Given my personal knowledge of Michael Cook's character and lifestyle, I would say it is a reasonable assumption that he is involved with Terri Horman in some manner beyond friendly support.

'''''''''''''''''''''''

Mongoose101Abn
I am sure that Michael's son is in good hands.He will be well cared for and protected by his mother's family. He is a bright and happy young man and will continue to be given whatever he needs to help him through this difficult time. I am sure that everyone involved with Michael's son, Michael included, appreciates your well-wishes for the boy.

'''''''''''''''''''''

http://world-news.newsvine.com/_news/2010/07/12/4663773-court-doc-kaine-wants-terri-horman-held-in-contempt-accused-of-sexual-affair

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2010, 02:19:34 AM »

This is the main one I read at:

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2010, 02:31:37 AM »

This is the main one I read at:

Thanks Wyks... I will have a looksee.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2010, 02:41:21 AM »

Well who knows what anyone takes seriously.  Guess we can only look at their actions and words.  He gave the "Hail Satan" greeting on his facebook (and then deleted that when a few of us researching starting hitting his page).  His myspace is rather indicative of his interests.  IMO.  Dunno when/how he crossed paths with Terri.  Kurtis has gone on outings with the Horman family, and in the same class.  They could have crossed paths at any point. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One place they could have crossed is at her oldest son's school, Lincoln High School. AV's girlfriend went to Lincoln High School and has a younger brother who attends there. I don't know how many students are at that school, so it may be too large for JM to know her brother. On the other hand, perhaps they rode the bus together? I think they are about the same age.

I don't have a link handy, but if you go to Avery's facebook page, you can link to her from there. Her brother a friend on both hers and Avery's friends list.

IMO

[/quote]

Thanks marycat! 

Wondering now if James knew either of these, or their siblings? 

[/quote]

Approximately 1,400 students

http://www.publicschoolreview.com/school_ov/school_id/67944

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2010, 02:54:55 AM »

A fisherwoman sighted a white pickup truck rolling something into the river just north of the SI (Sauvie Island) bridge the morning Kyron went missing and that tip was called into tipline although we don't know what sort of follow up they have done

Info given to the psychics by a local, when it was realized that one of the psychics has sensed a container moving in the water, which could have worked itself loose or something, and is now floating in the current.  They were trying to alert the tipline and the River Patrol tonight, and figure out a way to report this without saying the word 'psychic', so LE might actually take the tipster seriously.  Sigh. 

Guess it's something to keep in mind, just in case. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2010, 02:57:59 AM »

You're welcome, bananas!      And thanks, flutter! 

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2010, 03:04:36 AM »

I'm a little freaked out about Kim Holm's address in relation to Jim Kelley's place and the sighting of the white truck.  Isn't anyone else freaking?

Well that's interesting! 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2010, 03:15:18 AM »

This is an interesting report from a local... This kind of stuff from locals we rarely hear about in the media.  This shows that LE was doing their job on one day.  Also same day that Harry was in the area and ran his dogs over there at the same time this LE helicopter was in the air.  A small animal was found lying on the beach.  But still, when locals call in tips, LE does get there rears in gear and checks at least some of them out.  From the same link upthread:

"My husband and I watched the buzzards (we do have them here) as that would be our first clue of large animal death. We did see them circling over Sauvie Island, and not too long afterward the Helicopter (from the volunteers) was also in the same place. That helicopter combed this area thoroughly. It flew so close over our house I could have squirted it with the hose. "

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2010, 03:17:32 AM »

Avery's girlfriend myspace in case it hasn't been posted.  http://www.myspace.com/breezyb182

It appears the baby that was due in Sept was born in 2009.

Jersey Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2010, 03:32:22 AM »

I'm a little freaked out about Kim Holm's address in relation to Jim Kelley's place and the sighting of the white truck.  Isn't anyone else freaking?

yes it is surly something. Do we know who his girlfriend is?

AV's gf??  Breanna Pulliam.  She's pregnant again, due in Sept.

http://www.facebook.com/breanna.pulliam

I think that is an old summary of what was going on in her life at the time that she wrote it.  I think the September due date was actually in reference to the baby that they now have.
justwondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2010, 03:58:06 AM »

This is a question for the attorneys out there:
Is there a legal distinction or definition to the terms "suspect" and "person of interest"?

I'm asking because in all these cases, specifically this one and the Sandra Cantu case, obviously TH and MH were, in the least, people of interest-in the literal sense.  How else would so many people be interested enough to blog about them for weeks and hundreds of pages?  Of course LE are interested in them...

So is there some legal definition that has LE insisting that they are not persons of interest?

Thanks!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2010, 04:00:24 AM »

Does anyone recall something being said in the beginning about a "Cat" being lost?
Possibly on TH's facebook account or?
The cat that the Horman's owned did not appear to be lost if in fact Kyron was seen feeding it by KH right?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2010, 04:05:52 AM »

And if it's true that there was something said about a lost "Cat" and it wasn't the family cat then what "Cat" was being referenced?

Jersey Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2010, 04:15:41 AM »

Just wanted to say thanks for having me here!  I have been lurking for weeks now and have to say, you guys are way better than my local news when it comes to having the most up-to-date information on this case!  I haven't even bothered turning on the TV for news on Kyron lately because I found that typically I read it here hours before I see it on TV.  So I just wanted to say thanks to all of you!

I haven't ever followed a case as closely as I have with this one.  My Grandmother called me one day and asked if I heard about the case because she said Kyron looked just like my seven year old son.  This was about 5 days after he went missing.  I didn't think much about it, but then I decided to google it just to see if there really was a similarity in their looks.  Turns out, they do look a little bit like one another.  My son also has a crew cut and glasses due to horrible eyesight.  From that point on, I have been hooked.  Kyron has almost become like family to me as I know he has to all of you as well.

So again, just wanted to thank you all for allowing me to join such a great group of intelligent and respectful people.

Hoping Kyron comes home soon.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2010, 04:18:12 AM »

Odd when I looked up Kim Holm it gave both a Cat Villarreal and a Cat Holm listed as possible relatives.

Jersey Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2010, 04:18:23 AM »

Does anyone recall something being said in the beginning about a "Cat" being lost?
Possibly on TH's facebook account or?
The cat that the Horman's owned did not appear to be lost if in fact Kyron was seen feeding it by KH right?

From what I can recall, there was some talk of the cat on her facebook page, per Nancy Grace about 2-3 weeks ago.  I never saw anything about it online, just on Nancy Grace.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2010, 04:19:43 AM »

Just wanted to say thanks for having me here!  I have been lurking for weeks now and have to say, you guys are way better than my local news when it comes to having the most up-to-date information on this case!  I haven't even bothered turning on the TV for news on Kyron lately because I found that typically I read it here hours before I see it on TV.  So I just wanted to say thanks to all of you!

I haven't ever followed a case as closely as I have with this one.  My Grandmother called me one day and asked if I heard about the case because she said Kyron looked just like my seven year old son.  This was about 5 days after he went missing.  I didn't think much about it, but then I decided to google it just to see if there really was a similarity in their looks.  Turns out, they do look a little bit like one another.  My son also has a crew cut and glasses due to horrible eyesight.  From that point on, I have been hooked.  Kyron has almost become like family to me as I know he has to all of you as well.

So again, just wanted to thank you all for allowing me to join such a great group of intelligent and respectful people.

Hoping Kyron comes home soon.

Awe how sweet! TY 

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2010, 04:23:29 AM »

I'm not sure who posted it but someone said that Cat V had died due to a car crash. He died from a motorcycle crash. According to the article I read the cause of the crash was under investigation. I wonder if the investigation has been finalized?

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2010, 04:29:58 AM »

I also read that Kim had cancelled a public gathering in honor of her late Husband and from the message left at the public notices she seemed to want to distance herself from being comforted about his passing at the school etc...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.