May 17, 2024, 11:40:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 548941 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #680 on: December 12, 2009, 12:57:50 PM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5878869.php

Posted: Saturday, 12 December 2009 7:41AM

Family of Haleigh Cummings Wants FBI Involved

First Coast News

The grandmothers of Haleigh Cummings are saying they now want the FBI to take complete control of the investigation.

Haleigh was 5 when she vanished Feb. 10 from her father's mobile home, just outside the community of Satsuma.

Misty Croslin, Haleigh's father's ex-wife, was babysitting Haleigh that night when she said she awoke about 3 a.m. and noticed the kitchen light on. The back door was propped open with a brick and Haleigh was missing.

Haleigh's grandmothers Teresa Neves and Marie Griffis told First Coast News 10-months is too long to go without answers about Haleigh's disappearance.

Haleigh's paternal grandmother, Neves, said she wants Gov. Charlie Crist to involve the FBI.

Griffis, Haleigh's maternal grandmother, said a federal probe is needed because Haleigh was abducted from a jurisdiction that is extremely corrupt.

Both grandmothers have vowed not to stop fighting until Haleigh is found.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: December 12, 2009, 01:39:50 PM »

Griffis, Haleigh's maternal grandmother, said a federal probe is needed because Haleigh was
abducted from a jurisdiction that is extremely corrupt.

i wonder what she is really referring to, i remember a crooked deputy
and Satsuma, seems to be the drug capital of fl.
sounds like a threat to the LE there, wonder what Griffis knows about,
that would warrent a federal probe

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: December 12, 2009, 01:52:38 PM »

VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE  ...   www.writeintoaction.com

Thanks Grama! 

I realize I'm gonna be in the minority on this, and yet.... I believe this guy is onto something.  What he has to say is very compelling, IMO.  Some of us from the start have felt there was something hinky about Marty Sheffield.  I know that for me, my attention has been turned in every other direction but his.  Have to wonder about that now. 

Am taking a break from these cases, but when I come back... it's gonna be with my sleeves rolled up and delving into some heavy duty research on Marty and family.  We've looked at everyone else, so why not? 

What speaks to me is that in the first place, Marty supposedly felt that Ron stole HaLeigh from him.  And then HaLeigh suddenly went missing without a trace.... Could it be true that Marty or cohorts simply stole her back?  And with Marty having been in LE, they honestly *could be* looking the other way on this, allowing it to happen.  Does this make sense to anyone else but me?  Not that it makes it the right thing to do, if true.   

What *IF* everything that Tim Holmseth is saying is true?  What would be wrong with looking into it all, if nothing else, to confirm that the info fits or doesn't fit.  What *IF* even ONE little part of what he is saying is true?   What *IF* that's the one thing that brings HaLeigh home?

Isn't it our obligation to look into every nook and cranny to see what fits, what doesn't, then run with what seems to be true and factual?  No matter what anyone else on the net thinks?  And no matter what LE/media tries to make us believe? 

All I know is that *it seems* to me that LE/media are doing nothing in this case, but spin spin spin, and divert our attention in many directions.  That won't bring HaLeigh home.  I'm tired of sitting around waiting on LE, hoping that she comes home or that justice is brought for her in some way.  If it's not gonna get done by those whose jobs it is to do, then it needs to get done by someone else who cares.  If nothing else, Tim Holmseth, IMO, has had a great deal of tenacity and seems to care enough to bring attention to this case, against all odds. 

I'm stepping up to do my part, in researching for what truth I can find and then in contacting the powers that be for ACTION on HaLeigh's behalf.  If it's local corruption that I have to fight to do this, then so be it.  And I hope that many of you feel the same.  No matter what side you may be on, we're all in this FOR HaLeigh, which does unite us. 

All in my opinion. 

Wyks....I will read Tim's article...I usually don't read his stuff cause he is usually so wacky...Of course he could be onto something...
From the beginning of this awful ordeal of Haleigh going missing, it has never, ever been the popular thing to do to look at Crystal's side of the family...a few of us have tried to bring things up or to ask questions about her side of the family and it was always said that Haleigh didn't disappear on Crystal's watch...and we were told that we were bringing up stuff against Crystals family cause something was said about Ron and we didn't like it.... ::MonkeyConfused::or something ruder than that...it has never been possible really to look at both families as a few would quickly squelch the idea.....I feel that it is only fair to look at everyone on both sides of the family...anyone of them is capable of taking Haleigh ....

I absolutely think that you could be onto something...I would love to be able to delve into both sides of the family...I will help you...
thanks for being brave enough to bring this forward...it won't be popular but who cares if it will bring Haleigh home? I am not on either families side...I am on Haleigh's side, always have been...

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #683 on: December 12, 2009, 01:54:02 PM »

Here is the email for Gov Christ

Charlie.Crist@eog.myflorida.com

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #684 on: December 12, 2009, 01:54:40 PM »

Here is the email for Gov Crist

Charlie.Crist@eog.myflorida.com

OS

sorry spelled his name wrong

OS

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #685 on: December 12, 2009, 03:39:36 PM »

I think that Tim guy is crazy also, but then again who knows. Wyks I hope you don't take a very long break, and hurry back. I sure hope you and your family have a great Christmas  an angelic monkey When I get back from shopping I will read what Tim wrote, like I said, who knows? It is coming up to almost a year now that Haleigh has been gone  an angelic monkey
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: December 12, 2009, 03:39:39 PM »

VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE  ...   www.writeintoaction.com

Thanks Grama! 

I realize I'm gonna be in the minority on this, and yet.... I believe this guy is onto something.  What he has to say is very compelling, IMO.  Some of us from the start have felt there was something hinky about Marty Sheffield.  I know that for me, my attention has been turned in every other direction but his.  Have to wonder about that now. 

Am taking a break from these cases, but when I come back... it's gonna be with my sleeves rolled up and delving into some heavy duty research on Marty and family.  We've looked at everyone else, so why not? 

What speaks to me is that in the first place, Marty supposedly felt that Ron stole HaLeigh from him.  And then HaLeigh suddenly went missing without a trace.... Could it be true that Marty or cohorts simply stole her back?  And with Marty having been in LE, they honestly *could be* looking the other way on this, allowing it to happen.  Does this make sense to anyone else but me?  Not that it makes it the right thing to do, if true.   

What *IF* everything that Tim Holmseth is saying is true?  What would be wrong with looking into it all, if nothing else, to confirm that the info fits or doesn't fit.  What *IF* even ONE little part of what he is saying is true?   What *IF* that's the one thing that brings HaLeigh home?

Isn't it our obligation to look into every nook and cranny to see what fits, what doesn't, then run with what seems to be true and factual?  No matter what anyone else on the net thinks?  And no matter what LE/media tries to make us believe? 

All I know is that *it seems* to me that LE/media are doing nothing in this case, but spin spin spin, and divert our attention in many directions.  That won't bring HaLeigh home.  I'm tired of sitting around waiting on LE, hoping that she comes home or that justice is brought for her in some way.  If it's not gonna get done by those whose jobs it is to do, then it needs to get done by someone else who cares.  If nothing else, Tim Holmseth, IMO, has had a great deal of tenacity and seems to care enough to bring attention to this case, against all odds. 

I'm stepping up to do my part, in researching for what truth I can find and then in contacting the powers that be for ACTION on HaLeigh's behalf.  If it's local corruption that I have to fight to do this, then so be it.  And I hope that many of you feel the same.  No matter what side you may be on, we're all in this FOR HaLeigh, which does unite us. 

All in my opinion. 

Wyks....I will read Tim's article...I usually don't read his stuff cause he is usually so wacky...Of course he could be onto something...
From the beginning of this awful ordeal of Haleigh going missing, it has never, ever been the popular thing to do to look at Crystal's side of the family...a few of us have tried to bring things up or to ask questions about her side of the family and it was always said that Haleigh didn't disappear on Crystal's watch...and we were told that we were bringing up stuff against Crystals family cause something was said about Ron and we didn't like it.... ::MonkeyConfused::or something ruder than that...it has never been possible really to look at both families as a few would quickly squelch the idea.....I feel that it is only fair to look at everyone on both sides of the family...anyone of them is capable of taking Haleigh ....

I absolutely think that you could be onto something...I would love to be able to delve into both sides of the family...I will help you...
thanks for being brave enough to bring this forward...it won't be popular but who cares if it will bring Haleigh home? I am not on either families side...I am on Haleigh's side, always have been...

Your welcome Wyks ~

What right does it give anyone to consider Tim H's mental capacity as NUTZ??? 

I applaud Tim H. for taking the iniative to post the information that he did.  Do you realize that his life maybe on the line in so doing this. JMO.  We don't know WHO WHAT WHERE HOW WHEN of this case but Tim has approached PCSO more than once regarding incidents that he felt should be looked into.

If what he has is true, YES, it just may be the clue, link that may find HaLeigh.  Hey, give the guy a chance, he as a right to do his research just as the rest of us have. 

Just because some the the characters in this case have been involved in LE previously, does not give everyone a clean slate.  EVERYONE should be looked at, no matter your position, your relationship, your past credentials.

WHERE IS HALEIGH????

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: December 12, 2009, 03:48:35 PM »

Remember the words so frequently seen in news articles, etc.

Who would have thought??

I did not think he was capable!!

He always appeared to be the family guy!!!

He never spoke a nasty word against anyone!!!

I spoke to him 15 min ago... he seemed in good spirits!!!

I cannot believe he was involved in that type of stuff!!

Never an indication of any depression.

Now think about all the people that surrounded HaLeigh's life.  I doubt that ALL of them are 100%, plus add some unknowns as well.

The least suspected person generally is the guilty one!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: December 12, 2009, 04:30:05 PM »

Remember the words so frequently seen in news articles, etc.

Who would have thought??

I did not think he was capable!!

He always appeared to be the family guy!!!

He never spoke a nasty word against anyone!!!

I spoke to him 15 min ago... he seemed in good spirits!!!

I cannot believe he was involved in that type of stuff!!

Never an indication of any depression.

Now think about all the people that surrounded HaLeigh's life.  I doubt that ALL of them are 100%, plus add some unknowns as well.

The least suspected person generally is the guilty one!!!

very true gramma! very true!

hope you weren't speaking of me in regards to Tim being wacky... don't think that you were but, Maybe I should have worded it differently, that some of his articles are wacky...I really don't follow any of these blogs that much...
I have as much faith in him knowing the facts as I do with some others...we have been fed a bunch of propaganda by some news folks who would rather go the rumor mill to stir things up imo...they are no more respected by me than Tim...he is as good or as bad as they are...One never knows but I am sure willing to listen to any of them if they can get Haleigh home...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: December 12, 2009, 04:35:19 PM »

Wykkers! how long are ya gonna be gone?? I hope that you won't be gone for long! I enjoy your posts!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: December 12, 2009, 04:42:50 PM »

Wykkers! how long are ya gonna be gone?? I hope that you won't be gone for long! I enjoy your posts!

No Cookie I wasn't referring to you or any other individual in particular.

But since Tim H.'s posts began surfacing a lot of bloggers and posters from many of the websites have felt the same way.  Maybe he is out for fame, and I don't really give a hoot.  If he can contribute to help solve this case I think a lot of us will be eating crow.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: December 12, 2009, 05:09:36 PM »

No Cookie I wasn't referring to you or any other individual in particular.

But since Tim H.'s posts began surfacing a lot of bloggers and posters from many of the websites have felt the same way.  Maybe he is out for fame, and I don't really give a hoot.  If he can contribute to help solve this case I think a lot of us will be eating crow.

that is what I thought...but I think that your post followed me saying that he is wacky, which I still think he kindof is tee hee! but I don't give a hoot either if he can lead us to the truth...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: December 12, 2009, 08:07:50 PM »

HaLeigh's great grandmother Annette Sykes wrote her grandaughter a poem that was read at the missing child's vigil. HaLeigh's aunt gives a tearful plea to her missing niece in hopes that the little girl can somehow know how much she is loved and missed.

Message from HaLeigh's family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PadLby6MK-o&feature=player_embedded

I have noticed that this video done by: floodofnoah  - and If I am not mistaken is Tim H. (please correct me if I am wrong)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: December 12, 2009, 08:29:54 PM »

Gramma...that was sad...Haleigh is loved...
Praying for her to be brought home...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: December 12, 2009, 08:36:27 PM »

Timmy H is nutz JMO.. He asks question that we have ask in the past - Nothing new..

We have ask about the  back door why they finally took it after 3 weeks, the trash bags outside, crooked LE,drug infected Satsuma ect..

Timmy has been on the Cummings camp  since day 1.. Maybe Ron reminds him of himself..
Why hasnt Timmy ask questions about the shot gun wedding, all the inconsistancies, the drug charges always being dropped and never once question Misty actions or Ron's.. He has with the Sheffields never once with the Cummings.. IMO The Cummings Clan knows what happened that night..

I pray the Cummings just send Haleigh away and is safe but in my heart says no..

God Bless Haleigh...
 an angelic monkey
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: December 13, 2009, 10:10:28 AM »

Haleigh’s Famiy Wants FBI To Take Over Search

Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:42:19 AM

SATSUMA -- The family of Haleigh Cummings wants the FBI to take over the investigation into the girl’s disappearance.

Haleigh, now 6, vanished in February from her Putnam County home in the middle of the night after her father’s then-girlfriend, Misty Croslin, 17, was watching her.

Haleigh’s grandmothers told a Jacksonville newspaper they think local authorities are corrupt, and they want federal investigators to take complete control of the case.

The two grandmothers said they are asking Gov. Charlie Crist to step in and make it happen.

They vowed not to stop fighting until little Haleigh is found.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/13/haleighs_famiy_wants_fbi_to_take_over_search.html

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: December 13, 2009, 02:54:44 PM »

Griffis, Haleigh's maternal grandmother, said a federal probe is needed because Haleigh was
abducted from a jurisdiction that is extremely corrupt.

i wonder what she is really referring to, i remember a crooked deputy
and Satsuma, seems to be the drug capital of fl.
sounds like a threat to the LE there, wonder what Griffis knows about,
that would warrent a federal probe

I wonder as well, CW! 

Am very glad (and surprised) to see that it's the gma's on both sides, Teresa and Marie, asking for this case to be taken over by the feds.  Cuz I do believe the lack of action on HaLeigh's behalf is due in large part to the corruption in the local LE.  Am hoping that with the FBI stepping in, we can finally see some action being brought for HaLeigh.  IMO

I'm not forgetting that there seems to be problems with various members of ALL sides of the families involved Cummings/Croslins/Sheffields.  All that aside, (cuz we do NOT know for sure which has been brought out publically as spin, smoke screens, and diversion, by whomever), for these two women to be working together in their plea for the feds to take the case, shows IMO, that they are uniting.  And that IMO, is a good thing!   

Let's stop a minute and think about a possible significance of having these two women, in particular, wanting the feds to take over the case. 

We do know that Teresa has worked for a dept in LE, (dispatcher in another county).  So she knows from being 'on the inside' to some compacity, the inner workings of how things really are in that area.  Much more, than say, the general public.  For her to be requesting the feds in, speaks volumes to me about how very much she believes the local LE to be corrupt.  Also, doing this flies in the face of what some of us have earlier believed, that she is only out to defend/protect her lil boy from any/all consequences of his actions.  She will not be able to do this with the FBI involved.  So does this mean that Ron or any of the Cummings family actually has nothing to hide with regard to HaLeigh's disappearance?  Because if anyone actually does, then wouldn't this mean that Teresa is tossing em under the bus for the FBI to run over? 

We've read, (and I'm still trying to confirm) that Marty Sheffield is a former sheriff's deputy.  With Marty supposedly having been 'one of the good ole boys', Marie would know about the inner workings of LE in that area.  With Marie taking the stance of also wanting the feds to take over the case, also speaks volumes about how much she believes the local LE to be corrupt.  Some of us have earlier believed that Marie was only out to defend/protect her lil girl Crystal, tho perhaps not to the length that some of us have thought of with Teresa/Ron.  And also there hasn't been much attention brought to/by Marty.  Which is interesting to me.  He's been fairly quiet thruout this case, plus moved away to Kentucky.  Marie will not be able to defend/protect either of them with the FBI involved.  So does this mean that Crystal or any of the Sheffiels family actually has nothing to hide with regard to HaLeigh's disappearance?  Because if anyone actually does, then wouldn't this mean that Marie is tossing em under the bus for the FBI to run over? 

Or is it, as some have thought, simply that Teresa/Marie both know exactly what happened to HaLeigh, and both (as seemingly the matriarchs of their families) are dang tired of defending/protecting, have perhaps shifted gears, and just want HaLeigh home like the rest of us? 

Hmmmm..

All in my opinion.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: December 13, 2009, 02:55:53 PM »

Haleigh’s Famiy Wants FBI To Take Over Search

Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:42:19 AM

SATSUMA -- The family of Haleigh Cummings wants the FBI to take over the investigation into the girl’s disappearance.

Haleigh, now 6, vanished in February from her Putnam County home in the middle of the night after her father’s then-girlfriend, Misty Croslin, 17, was watching her.

Haleigh’s grandmothers told a Jacksonville newspaper they think local authorities are corrupt, and they want federal investigators to take complete control of the case.

The two grandmothers said they are asking Gov. Charlie Crist to step in and make it happen.

They vowed not to stop fighting until little Haleigh is found.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/13/haleighs_famiy_wants_fbi_to_take_over_search.html

good for the grandmothers...I hope that they will get the help that they need to find Haleigh...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: December 13, 2009, 03:31:12 PM »

Thanks for your help Cookie!  Right now I'm looking online for a female activist group who work at upholding state laws that protects victims’ rights.  If you or anyone else know of such a group, please email me with the info at:  Myst_Wyks@yahoo.com  Thanks!   

Tim's "article" is actually quite lengthy, much more than just one article, and IMO, incl more than what we've heard before.  His whole webpage is full of links etc.  It took me most of a day to work thru it all.  And I learned stuff I haven't read about in the media.  In the past, I didn't read much of his research/info, taking what others had to say for granted.  Seemed what he was saying then was so different from what others were saying that I just went pfffffft.  But when I actually sat down and read ALL his stuff, I was like OMG!  He could be onto something here!  And now, no matter that some of it is so different from what others are saying, I don't really care, this stuff does make sense to me, taking all of it into account along with what we have already learned about the case and haven't understood.  Now.... having said all that, if I find that others are right, and this guy isn't on the up and up, then no harm will have been done in my looking in the direction he is looking in.  Will just notch that on my belt and move on. 

I have been in agreement in with you and some of the others in here, that ALL sides involved in this case need to be looked at.  Cummings/Croslins/Sheffields.  None of the family members or close friends etc get a pass from me.  And for that matter, neither do any member of the local LE either.  If someone is or has been acting oddly, I want to know why.  The weirdness of this case is that so many everywhere seem to be acting oddly, or very quiet.  Some of those quiet ones (incl Marty Sheffield) have been the ones pointing fingers at others (incl Misty), to which the media seems to run and cover the most.  Diversion tactics?  I dunno.  But I'm gonna be digging to find out why.  lol 

And yes, I've noticed same as you that when one side of the family is mentioned, even if only because that's who we are looking at ... AT THE MOMENT ... some monkeys come rushing forth to defend.  I've said ad nauseum that I am an 'equal opportunity theorist', have a theory on everyone but the neighbor dog, (who didn't bark, so maybe I need to look into that as well... lol).  Am thinking that many of us would just like to discuss one side at one point, another side at a different time, and etc.  without having to defend our discussions of the moment.  I am quite prepared however, to just do my research quietly on my own and not post my findings, just so as not to ruffle feathers in here.  And that would be defeating the purpose of our forum, IMO.  The defensiveness can also shut down the discussion in a thread, as has happened in at least one other case in this forum.  Plenty of folks seem to feel like they are walking on eggshells, reluctant to post, to the point where rarely does anyone post anything any more.  And I don't want to see that happen in here. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: December 13, 2009, 03:48:48 PM »

No Rose and Cookie - thanks! 

Am not sure how long I'll be away for, I just need a break for a bit from these cases.  Each of us may need to do that from time to time, when the sadness of these cases overwhelm us.  And I am so there.  At the least am going to wind down posting for a bit. 

And at the same time, am dealing with the need to move, so will be offline in the near future (in a few weeks or so).   Heck, I'm not even sure yet when that will be, if the beginning of January or the beginning of February.   It's coming up, that I am sure of tho and in the meantime, I need to pack etc.  My mid-son and I are moving, due to the family situation.  He to his younger bros home, and me back to Norfolk.  It's so up in the air, it's making me dizzy.  The whole move centers on when mid-son actually gets a job up north, along with when I actually get an apt. 

I just wanted to mention in here in that I will be going offline in order to move.  So when I do up and disappear from the net for awhile, it's not because I have actually 'gone missing' in real life.   

But thanks again!  I'll miss everyone, am already finding it hard just to take a break! 

Sorry for the O/T, mods...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.