May 13, 2024, 12:37:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 171773 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: January 31, 2011, 03:39:27 PM »

Did her "news conference" happen on her sofa? Has she had her makeover yet? Did she name the new POI? Is anyone surprised she is upset with the police as she doesn't trust them? They made her fail her LDT!    The LE tells her everything? Was Studmuffin sitting on the sidelines with her to give her some moral support? What the nerve! The LE said she had a New Years Party! For goodness sakes, only Shawn drank a beer! Only she has a true time line. Everyone else is lying. She is the only one who tells the truth! Did she say how heartbroken she is about Hailey yet or speak to her as if she was listening? Did she tell Hailey to bring her a new pack of ciggies before she calls 911?  I am asking these questions because evidently no one would carry this fiasco live. 

It could be a fiasco, especially since they've had a month to put together their timeline. Maybe she's working overtime to clear her boyfriend of any suspicion. Too bad she didn't work as hard in being a good mother. Sorry, just calling it as I see it. But Fanny, if there's a piece of truth in there, it's gotta be worth researching. I just took screen captures of her timeline. Getting ready to load it onto photobucket.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: January 31, 2011, 03:43:05 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26664667/detail.html

Unnamed Person Could Have Information On Missing TeenBy Cassandra Garcia, KTXS News

-----------------

My perdiction is the snow storm will knock her off of breaking news. 

She should have planned this presser for Thursday.

The storm warning is for thirty states, she is not bigger than the storm. http://www.weather.com/

We are smack in the middle of one of the 30 states. I don't think this presser is going to be much of anything anyway. Why is the LE not releasing the information about the new POI? And why wait five weeks to give an accurate timeline. May she and Shawn have had enough text messages and talks every two days to figure out on that floats.  Pfft!

OT

FannyMae & Monkey's,

The USA will soon look-like the "Ice-Palace" at Vinykino, Dr. Zhivago.

Peter H's opinion (Sunday's radio show) is She is covering up for SA, because SA has something on her, paraphasing.

SA must be calling the shots. She seems like she is trying to take the heat off of him. 

Is LE waiting for DNA results?  I am just speculating.   

OMG, didn't even think of that...that he could have something on her.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: January 31, 2011, 03:47:39 PM »

Unnamed Person Could Have Information On Missing TeenBy Cassandra Garcia, KTXS News

-----------------

The storm warning is for thirty states, she is not bigger than the storm. http://www.weather.com/

We are smack in the middle of one of the 30 states. I don't think this presser is going to be much of anything anyway. Why is the LE not releasing the information about the new POI? And why wait five weeks to give an accurate timeline. May she and Shawn have had enough text messages and talks every two days to figure out on that floats.  Pfft!

OT

FannyMae & Monkey's,

Peter H's opinion (Sunday's radio show) is She is covering up for SA, because SA has something on her, paraphasing.

SA must be calling the shots. She seems like she is trying to take the heat off of him. 

Of course he does, if nothing else her illegal drug use, as evidenced by the affidavit at the very least.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: January 31, 2011, 03:49:58 PM »

-----------------

OT

FannyMae & Monkey's,

Of course he does, if nothing else her illegal drug use, as evidenced by the affidavit at the very least.

omg i agree. gonna post billie's timeline... one sec...
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: January 31, 2011, 03:53:08 PM »

-----------------

OT

FannyMae & Monkey's,

I stated the same thing several nights ago you may have missed,  That Shawn had  probably told her something or asked her to do something or involved her in some way so she was afraid for herself.  She had that fear on her face not for Hailey, but for herself.

No MUFFY, I haven't gone back to find the link since it my own post. Do I have to?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: January 31, 2011, 03:53:27 PM »

<snipped>

After saying that they hadn't spoke for some time, Billie Dunn now says she's in regular contact with Adkins. She described their current relationship as "friendly."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336886

"She also is frustrated with police. She feels they are disregarding witnesses and is confused why they haven't named other suspects besides her former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins. She took one question from KTXS News, which was what was the status of her relationship with Shawn Adkins. She said they are "now friendly."

Since both of them failed a LD test after avoiding one or more to begin with this woman has been on a tear against LE.  For me, this sums it up where Billie stands & it is NOT about finding her daughter.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: January 31, 2011, 03:55:02 PM »

-----------------

OT

FannyMae & Monkey's,

I've always thought this is a *possible* reason she's obviously protecting Shawn.  She does still have another kid, after all, and I'm sure that she has to be sweating bullets about whether or not she'll be able to keep David with all the outting of her Extra-Curricular Activities.  Or at least GetInTrouble, which might (to her) be worse than losing a child.  I don't know her, so I couldn't tell ya.  But I do see guarding, serious guarding, and I sure would like to know exactly WHY that guarding is going on.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: January 31, 2011, 03:56:41 PM »

-----------------

OT

FannyMae & Monkey's,

I stated the same thing several nights ago you may have missed,  That Shawn had  probably told her something or asked her to do something or involved her in some way so she was afraid for herself.  She had that fear on her face not for Hailey, but for herself.

No MUFFY, I haven't gone back to find the link since it my own post. Do I have to?

OMG, I'm so stupid Fanny! You're right. I def remember reading that. I remember thinking of both scenarios...that maybe she had something on him and maybe she's the manipulator...throwing everyone off. Omg. It's just that they don't seem that smart. God help me bc I swear I'm not putting them down, it's simply an observation.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: January 31, 2011, 03:58:43 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/images/Multi_Media/bigcountryhomepage/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Billie%20Dunn%20timeline.PDF

Billie's own timeline:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 31, 2011, 04:11:24 PM »

<snipped>

After saying that they hadn't spoke for some time, Billie Dunn now says she's in regular contact with Adkins. She described their current relationship as "friendly."

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n259/mrsmoja/CRAZY.gif[/img]

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: January 31, 2011, 04:13:09 PM »

Important snippet:

Billie Dunn was considered a "person of interest" in the investigation, but has been ruled out, said Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the investigation.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: January 31, 2011, 04:15:00 PM »

<snipped>

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: January 31, 2011, 04:15:22 PM »

I give up!

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 31, 2011, 04:16:38 PM »

A few things about her timeline, interesting that Hailey chose to be with her father for Christmas day into the next, could be as simple as an alternating shared holiday schedule or Hailey preferred being with her father having mom & psycho b/f celebrate Christmas the day after.

Two, Billie now claims that she saw Hailey sleeping in her room for certain - previously she talked about it being dark in the room.   Interesting considering there were reports that Hailey was sleeping on the couch instead of her room for a period of time but this night, she was in her bedroom.

The sighting that Hailey was seen, its not confirmed & could be a mix up of days...not solid as far as Im concerned.

Why is this the first we are hearing that David returned on the 27th "with a friend?"

I dont believe for one second that they were not buying illegal drugs, I think she is lying thru her teeth.

Let me tell you if I were Mary Beth's mother I would be not only at the police station with my daughter as to her whereabouts but I'd be rather busy ripping every hair on Billie's head out for implicating my daughter.   Let me tell you Billie made a huge mistake if she cannot back up those facts in her timeline as being factual.

So Shawn did leave Billie's home at 6:30 with her, why later than the morning before & why together unlike the morning before?

Also interesting, Billie doesnt state that she contacted Shawn once David told her Hailey never went to Mary Beth's from the evening before.

I am sick of this chick being more concerned about protecting Shawn & criticizing LE.   In my mind, she is in NO position WHATSOEVER to criticize ANYONE for how they are handling concern over her daughter's well-being or whereabouts.   Her "timeline" is worthless to me.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: January 31, 2011, 04:18:29 PM »

If one were to take Billie's press conference serious, one would have to believe that Mary Beth and/or her mother was a liar...especially considering Mary Beth said she never made it over there and/or hadn't seen her.

Dear Mr. Police Officer, please could you release all cell phone records and pings. Thanks and have a nice day.

Edit to correct name, per titch.  MB
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:28:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: January 31, 2011, 04:22:25 PM »

If one were to take Billie's press conference serious, one would have to believe that Mary Beth and/or her mother was a liar...especially considering Mary Beth said she never made it over there and/or hadn't seen her. Edit to change name, per titch.  MB

Dear Mr. Police Officer, please could you release all cell phone records and pings. Thanks and have a nice day.

Wait, color me confused is it Elizabeth or Mary Beth....Im so spitting livid right now I cant even think straight.   Is there video of this presser Billie gave in front of her home?   By the picture am I correct that she was alone?   Dont you find it interesting if that were the case that NO ONE was there to back her up or offer moral support?   Why is this woman so heckbent on going against LE's investigation?

You are correct.  She meant Mary Beth.  MB
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:30:24 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: January 31, 2011, 04:23:14 PM »

A few things about her timeline, interesting that Hailey chose to be with her father for Christmas day into the next, could be as simple as an alternating shared holiday schedule or Hailey preferred being with her father having mom & psycho b/f celebrate Christmas the day after.

Two, Billie now claims that she saw Hailey sleeping in her room for certain - previously she talked about it being dark in the room.   Interesting considering there were reports that Hailey was sleeping on the couch instead of her room for a period of time but this night, she was in her bedroom.

The sighting that Hailey was seen, its not confirmed & could be a mix up of days...not solid as far as Im concerned.

Why is this the first we are hearing that David returned on the 27th "with a friend?"

I dont believe for one second that they were not buying illegal drugs, I think she is lying thru her teeth.

Let me tell you if I were Mary Beth's mother I would be not only at the police station with my daughter as to her whereabouts but I'd be rather busy ripping every hair on Billie's head out for implicating my daughter.   Let me tell you Billie made a huge mistake if she cannot back up those facts in her timeline as being factual.

So Shawn did leave Billie's home at 6:30 with her, why later than the morning before & why together unlike the morning before?

Also interesting, Billie doesnt state that she contacted Shawn once David told her Hailey never went to Mary Beth's from the evening before.

I am sick of this chick being more concerned about protecting Shawn & criticizing LE.   In my mind, she is in NO position WHATSOEVER to criticize ANYONE for how they are handling concern over her daughter's well-being or whereabouts.   Her "timeline" is worthless to me.

She makes me sooo frustrated that I feel like wingin' one of 6 inch heels & nailing her in the center of her forehead. I just can't take it anymore. That's ridiculously graphic but I simply don't get it. She's had all the time in the world to construct this timeline & Nancy Grace gave her a freakin' platform to air it on...yet she chose to wait until now. Why? Could it be bc some evidence found on a search is being tested? Could it be bc internet sleughers all over the place are finding out info faster than she can think? Is this her way of manipulating the public so that she can play on their heartstrings until somebody believes in her & helps to make her timeline work? Maybe there is something in those true crime printouts that police confiscated.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: January 31, 2011, 04:26:08 PM »

Important snippet:

Billie Dunn was considered a "person of interest" in the investigation, but has been ruled out, said Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the investigation.

Worthy of note,  LE is allowed to "color" the truth during an investigation...this is either totally factual or they decided to take Billie off the hook hoping she will be more forthcoming.   If it is factual, there is nothing that prevents them from changing that status at any given time as they receive evidence.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: January 31, 2011, 04:28:34 PM »

If one were to take Billie's press conference serious, one would have to believe that Mary Beth and/or her mother was a liar...especially considering Mary Beth said she never made it over there and/or hadn't seen her. Edit to correct name, per Titch. MB

Wait, color me confused is it Elizabeth or Mary Beth....Im so spitting livid right now I cant even think straight.   Is there video of this presser Billie gave in front of her home?   By the picture am I correct that she was alone?   Dont you find it interesting if that were the case that NO ONE was there to back her up or offer moral support?   Why is this woman so heckbent on going against LE's investigation?

OMG who am I thinking of? I'm so sorry!

Mary Beth Garcia, the friend. Mary Beth's mom is Cecilia.

PLEASE could somebody fix that? I had it confused with another case that I previously followed, I'm sure of it. Thanks Cappy!
Done.  MB
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:32:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 31, 2011, 04:31:12 PM »

I need to see video of this farce of a pressure Billie gave today, too little too late.   I want to see it in full context including her mannerisms & facial expressions.  As reported thus far, I'm already calling it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.