May 22, 2024, 09:49:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 352722 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: August 28, 2008, 12:29:35 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
9:30 PM

sleep tight

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: August 28, 2008, 12:29:46 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
9:30 PM

Nite Janet
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: August 28, 2008, 12:30:23 AM »

I don't think Casey will break.  It's like she has no soul.  I have never seen anyone like that in my life...

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the 400 page report.  She just kept saying uh-huh, uh huh...  I just don't see how she can do this.  She doesn't seem scared for her life when she is smiling.  I will probably not be allowed to search now that I have stated my opinion....

Joseph....if you can....what is your opinion about George...I wonder if they will do a DNA test on him too...I have my reasons for this train of thought...

TIA...Des

Like Den Delano said... a first time killer is bound to make a mistake... maybe we don'tknow about those mistakes yet... but he was a homicide investigator and obviously has quite a temper.  It is obvious that there were expecatations in that house that Casey could not live up to.... they hated hispanics from the witnesses opinion... and it is believed their own grand daughter was half hispanic... these people lie and lie and cover up their lies... they snowball over and over again until finally you can't get out of it.  George found Caylee when he opened the trunk.  He then immediately devised a plan to get rid of her.  Cindy was out of the loop at this point... she was too emotional over all of this... I think ultimately George got her on board and then Lee was probably brought on board... they covered up way too much evidence... including myspace comments... and all her friends were silenced... in Dana's words, OBSTRUCTION is the best way to describe it....

Anyway... I have homework to do... and I am so behind because of this case... it is driving me nuts.  You guys are great... thanks for inviting me into your community.... it is a great honor to be amongst such good people.

I think you just stated what alot of us on here believe happened....We are happy and honored to have you here..

I'm one that tends to go along with what is said in the post.  One observation:

If George did all this, then he obviously didn't hate Casey they way that she hated George.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1743 on: August 28, 2008, 12:30:44 AM »

Good Night Everyone.  Keep Caylee in your prayers.

Sweet Ones SS...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: August 28, 2008, 12:33:30 AM »

Good nite everyone else, thanks Des for being you, thanks Klaasend for putting up with me, Good night Caylee.

Nite Sweet Pea...tomorrow will be better....really...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1745 on: August 28, 2008, 12:34:42 AM »

I don't think Casey will break.  It's like she has no soul.  I have never seen anyone like that in my life...

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the 400 page report.  She just kept saying uh-huh, uh huh...  I just don't see how she can do this.  She doesn't seem scared for her life when she is smiling.  I will probably not be allowed to search now that I have stated my opinion....

Joseph....if you can....what is your opinion about George...I wonder if they will do a DNA test on him too...I have my reasons for this train of thought...

TIA...Des

Like Den Delano said... a first time killer is bound to make a mistake... maybe we don'tknow about those mistakes yet... but he was a homicide investigator and obviously has quite a temper.  It is obvious that there were expecatations in that house that Casey could not live up to.... they hated hispanics from the witnesses opinion... and it is believed their own grand daughter was half hispanic... these people lie and lie and cover up their lies... they snowball over and over again until finally you can't get out of it.  George found Caylee when he opened the trunk.  He then immediately devised a plan to get rid of her.  Cindy was out of the loop at this point... she was too emotional over all of this... I think ultimately George got her on board and then Lee was probably brought on board... they covered up way too much evidence... including myspace comments... and all her friends were silenced... in Dana's words, OBSTRUCTION is the best way to describe it....

Anyway... I have homework to do... and I am so behind because of this case... it is driving me nuts.  You guys are great... thanks for inviting me into your community.... it is a great honor to be amongst such good people.

I think you just stated what alot of us on here believe happened....We are happy and honored to have you here..

I'm one that tends to go along with what is said in the post.  One observation:

If George did all this, then he obviously didn't hate Casey they way that she hated George.

OK, I am confused...I thought George didn't open the trunk until some time later than Jun16?  Have I missed something?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: August 28, 2008, 12:34:45 AM »

Deputy Connected To Casey Anthony Fired
Wed., Aug. 27, 2008

... A lifelong friend, Ryan Pasley, told investigators it would take "the fear of God" to get Casey to tell the truth. She's not going to do anything for anybody, he told them, unless there's something in it for her.

When Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asked Pasley about being a character witness for her, Pasley said "I?ll tell you whatever you want to know. I just don't think it's going to help your case."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/

Janet...I missed You soooooooooo MUCH!

Des

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1747 on: August 28, 2008, 12:35:30 AM »

Huh? I think her and Joran would make a great couple!  Two peas in a pod.  Psychotic and Narcisstic!  What a team 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: August 28, 2008, 12:37:42 AM »

CBB, It's bad enough to lose your mother to natural causes or illness even.  How horrible for you to lose her in an accident.  My heart goes out to you.  I am truly blessed that both my parents are still alive (80ish) and still married for over 60 years.  They live on the gulf coast of the Florida panhandle.  I'm hoping that hurricane will stall and die out or turn and head for Mexico.  If not, I'll be going crazy over them.  They refuse to leave.  We left one time when I was child, remember Camille?  When my Dad saw that thing had 200+ mph winds, even his stubbord a** started packing. LOL!  It turned in the middle of the night and went in to Biloxi, sparing us.  I hope everyone battens down the hatches and stays out of harm's way.  God bless all you monkeys!

Was in Houston TX for Camille...Was a little Girl...shudder...those memories....

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: August 28, 2008, 12:39:09 AM »

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH GEORGE AND HIS GAS CANS? -Seinfeld

First he gets them stolen.

Then he says he gets them back from the DARK DAMSEL.

Then he magically takes one to Johnson's Tow Yard, because apparently

he has been channeling Misses Cleo... and the Magic Swami already knows

it is out of gas?

What is wrong with this picture?

...and there is definitely something wrong with it.

> No Nanny.

> No Zanny.

> Hey George, why did you drive around with the GAS CANNY?

Another RED FLAG for me too, and the fact that he told the wrecker guy that his granddaughter was missing......but was so shocked when Cindy told him during the 911 call.

Lee said Casey's car was in the garage when he came looking for Cindy and Casey, yet the car was parked in the street when LE impounded it......and I won't even start on all the evidence Cindy destroyed.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: August 28, 2008, 12:43:29 AM »

Mark my word...Cindy is going to try to control the search...and searchers from the get go...

She doesn't understand the dynamics of good vs evil...Cindy is in for a very rude awakening...

Des

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: August 28, 2008, 12:46:16 AM »

Mark my word...Cindy is going to try to control the search...and searchers from the get go...

She doesn't understand the dynamics of good vs evil...Cindy is in for a very rude awakening...

Des

You got that right!  I had the pleasure of working side by side with Tim and his crew here at home on 2 searches.   She really doesn't know what she has coming at her.  They will rake her over the coals to find that baby!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: August 28, 2008, 12:48:19 AM »

Des

You got that right!  I had the pleasure of working side by side with Tim and his crew here at home on 2 searches.   She really doesn't know what she has coming at her.  They will rake her over the coals to find that baby!

And She should be ashamed to even be in the same room with Beth....

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: August 28, 2008, 12:49:49 AM »

From your fingertips & lips to God's ear.

Just call me the hard azzed skeptic, imo Cindy Arnthony went out of the playbook when she disclosed the decomposition odor.  She is the brains in that family, she was in CYA mode just in case George's plan didn't hole up, which IT WOULDN'T HAVE, George Anthony didn't think LE would notice, for God's sake the towtruck driver knew what it was, imo George Anthony is an imbecile.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: August 28, 2008, 12:51:23 AM »

Nite all.  My eyes are drooping...

Nite and God Bless
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: August 28, 2008, 12:51:34 AM »

From your fingertips & lips to God's ear.

Just call me the hard azzed skeptic, imo Cindy Arnthony went out of the playbook when she disclosed the decomposition odor.  She is the brains in that family, she was in CYA mode just in case George's plan didn't hole up, which IT WOULDN'T HAVE, George Anthony didn't think LE would notice, for God's sake the towtruck driver knew what it was, imo George Anthony is an imbecile.

Agreed point on!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: August 28, 2008, 12:52:20 AM »

Nite all.  My eyes are drooping...

Nite and God Bless

Blessful Sleep Mammy..

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: August 28, 2008, 12:52:41 AM »

Des

And She should be ashamed to even be in the same room with Beth....

Oh, that IS a sickening thought, isn't it?  She could and never will compare to the eloquent, passionate, search for truth, lady like Beth. What a shame.  If Cindy only realized what a fool she is making of herself.  One thing I'm confident in, is the justice in this case vs. the lack of justice in Aruba.  Cindy's day will come.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: August 28, 2008, 12:56:06 AM »

Which brings to mind, now picture you are not who you are, you have had telephone discussions with Tim Miller about searching for your relative, he comes to your home after the disclosures that came out today about forensics & you reach out to hug him.  Personally I would know that the jig was up & would extend my hand for a handshake not continue the playacting involved, but nope she put on the act.

Maybe the mantra in this case should be "IT TAKES A SOCIOPATH TO KNOW A SOCIOPATH".  Cindy Anthony identified her daughter as a sociopath to both Ryan Palsey & Amy Huiz*****, YEP she is in CYA mode.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: August 28, 2008, 12:57:53 AM »

Niterzzz All .... Hoping tomorrow will be a big day BUT something tells me Casey is gonna suck up a long Labor Day weekend in the comforts of home while she can......

my hopes for tomorrow are that either they revoke the bond or Cindy goes off the deep end and cracks her one.

Another hope is LE slams her with more charges and not only slaps the cuffs back on her but slaps that damn smirk off her face!

My biggest hope is that they find that dear, sweet baby and put her to rest properly.

I am HOPEFUL for something good tomorrow!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.