May 13, 2024, 05:32:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Artcolley surgery updates - SHE'S COMING HOME TODAY! 2/12  (Read 26218 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2007, 05:37:18 PM »

ArtColley's daughter:  Thanks so much for the updates and I am so glad to hear your mom is doing so well.  Prayers do work.  She is evidence of that.  Please pass my well wishes, and I will continue to keep you all in my prayers.  ((((hugs)))))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2007, 05:47:10 PM »

Hello Wonderful Monkeys,
ArtColley's Daughter here,

GREAT news, I was able to talk to her, we just got off the phone. She is doing SUPER! and sounds so GOOD.

She said she had a chance to read the posts here, but couldn't post because of lack of speed or something like that. She thinks you all are so wonderful and can't wait to post for herself so she can tell you.

The word is she still may be coming home tomorry, but because of the last time and being told many dfferent things by different people, she won't believe it until a docotor actually tells her she can be discharged. I can't blame her there, it was a total mess the last time as far as miscommunications among staff.

It was wonderful hearing her voice and she telling me herself how she feels. Smile

SOooo everyone wave and smile because ArtColley can see these posts.
 *waving* Look Mom, No hands! hehehe Laughing

Thank you all again so much, I will update you if I hear anything more. I am hoping the next update I give you will be her actual discharge date for positive. Smile

Sincerely,
 ArtColley's Daughter
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2007, 06:00:16 PM »

The news of ArtColley's recovery just keeps on getting better every bulletin.  Walking unaided and no headaches!  No wonder she feels like dancing.  She will love the dancing collie Klaas has designed for her.  
AC's Daughter - Yes the relief is overwhelming.  You do not realise how worried and tense you have been until you know all is well and then you have to let go or burst. Thank you for the newsy updates - it makes us feel included, and it is easier to talk here than in a lot of other situations, as the monkeys are so kind and will listen to you and they also give very good advice.
We know that you are addressing all of us when you post and there would be other monkeys who are also concerned who do not always post but we all needed to know your mother is improving.
Hugs and prayers for all your family.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2007, 06:05:57 PM »

I think you need a better/faster laptop!!  Laughing
Debbie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2007, 06:23:12 PM »

Please allow me to leave a little note here for Artcolley too.  

I have been reading and following your surgery and updates and I am so happy to see that you are doing wonderful.

I will be sure to let everyone at BFN know that "Lacey" is doing good and we would love to have you join us again in the chat room as soon as you feel up to it.

Love and prayers,
Debbie
Blogs for Natalee
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2007, 06:43:10 PM »

Dear Artcolley

I just came back from a trip up north,  and I  see there are 5 pages here just for you!  I am so glad you made it through your surgery and will hopefully be home soon.  

Thanks ACDC for the constant updates.  

Ms.DV

Maine, born and raised!
Debbie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2007, 06:55:12 PM »

Artcolley / Lacey,

I also posted a prayer thread for you at BFN.  Many of the chat room regulars have been asking about you.  I will be sure to let them know that you are a trooper and came through the surgery with flying colors.

Debbie
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2007, 07:17:31 PM »

Artcolley,

Glad to hear you are doing well.

Thank you Artcolley's daughter for the updates.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2007, 07:19:42 PM »

OH Art, I haven't been in here so long... I am so very glad to see that you are healing and better!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2007, 07:21:03 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
OH Art, I haven't been in here so long... I am so very glad to see that you are healing and getting  better!

edit...

Also, it's great that your daughter is giving us updates!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2007, 08:16:23 PM »

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Hi ArtColley!!!  Don't know how to do any fancy thingamajigs, but know that I'm so happy to know how well you're doing.  Thanks AC's daughter for keeping us all updated.    ((((((((HUGS)))))))  

Rock On!!   Cool
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2007, 10:07:01 PM »

Hello ACDC. So happy to hear good news each time I check in.  When your mom gets home hug her for me.  I made her Monkey Nana Muffins today and they were wonderful...here have one.  That is how I first got to know your sweet mother.  So I am enjoying some muffins and thinking of you both.  

HI ART COLLEY!!!!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2007, 08:53:33 AM »

Oh YUmmm Nana muffins!!

ArtColley's Daughter here again,
 I just got off the phone from talking with my Mom, she was having a yummy brekky, so I will call back in 15 minutes. Also her physical therapist came in.

Here's the news I was waiting for however...SHE Positively, ABSOLUTELY, without a question, no ands ifs or buts about it, will BE DISCHARGED TODAY!!

Last night she said she had to leave today because she wanted to avoid that Nor'Easter heading our way, otherwise I think she feared being stranded there. That's what she says..I however know the REAL reason..she misses her dogs, dove valentine's candies, and her own coffee! lol

Well, if she is coming home today I better straighten up from all the partying me and the pooches were doing during her absence, I asked the oldest male dog to clean up all the empties (dog biscuit boxes) but he is a bit lazy like most males getting a free ride lol. Funny, I guess we never outgrow that surge of urgency that everything better be "just so" when we hear our parents are coming home lol.

I will post when I have another update
 Sincerely,
 ArtColley's Daughter Smile
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2007, 09:26:27 AM »

What a wonderful day!!!!!

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2007, 09:37:45 AM »

I'll be thinking of her and the long ride home from the hospital.

Maine, born and raised!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2007, 09:46:14 AM »

ArtColley's Daughter Here,

I just got off the phone again to her. She is being discharged in 1/2 hour to 45 minutes !!! It's a 4 hour ride from there to here. So that should put her here around shortly after her new bed arrives Woot!!

Ok, time for me to go make sure the bedding is ready and floors are clear from any obstacles, like dog toys we carelessly left everywhere ! Hehehe.

Sincerely,
ArtColley's Daughter Smile
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2007, 10:13:36 AM »

ArtColley, you have certainly been in my prayers. We have all been blessed with the news of your amazing healing...Your daughter has been so steadfast in her reports to us and we are all so thrilled that things have gone well for you!! Will continue to pray for you and know you will probably be worn out after your long journey home. Enjoy the comfy bed (wish I coulda given it a test drive!! A memory foam bed is next on my list!!)...You have endured so much and I am so glad you have a loving, doting family who cares so much for you--that will help your continued healing. Can't wait to see your posts again...We missed you so much during your recent hiatus and are so glad to have you back!

Thank you, daughter, for your frequent updates...We have been hanging on your every word and hope that you will be posting in the forum on a regular basis!! You and your mother have such wonderful senses of humor and I so enjoy reading your posts!

{{{{ArtColley and Daughter}}}}

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2007, 10:15:54 AM »

Best Wishes to you Art!! May you enjoy the comfort of your new bed and have a speedy recovery!!  

TY to your wonderful daughter for keeping everyone posted!!
I had to laugh my butt off about the older male dog being lazy and getting a free ride like a man.  ROFL

Hugs and kisses!!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2007, 10:21:02 AM »

Aww Thank you Mishy and Angiex911dsptchr Smile
 Thank you all of YOU!

I did try to register my own ID, but can't find how to. It is probably staring me right in the face.

I can ask my Mom when she gets home how to. Smile

Sincerely,
ArtColley's Daughter
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2007, 10:28:44 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Aww Thank you Mishy and Angiex911dsptchr Smile
 Thank you all of YOU!

I did try to register my own ID, but can't find how to. It is probably staring me right in the face.

I can ask my Mom when she gets home how to. Smile

Sincerely,
ArtColley's Daughter

Great news!  Glad your mom will be home today!

Once your mom gets all settled we'll get you set up so you can post under your own ID in the forum.  It's by request right now...not that easy.  I'll email you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.