May 14, 2024, 12:15:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 281228 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: December 07, 2008, 06:42:06 PM »

Something that has been bothering me since the last document dump -  does anyone have any idea why GA went and bought a gun right before Casey was bailed out the first time?   Since he bought it, I guess it wasn't for "work purposes"??   Do you think he intended to use it on himself or possibly the family?   And the fact that it was found inside the house bothers me, also.     Forgive me if this was already discussed.

The fact that he bought it when Casey was already home, out on bond (IIRC), is definitely something to question.  WTH was he thinking?!    I know Colt/Chuck thought that perhaps George planned to kill himself...  not sure if he was or not, but I think I recall George saying that he was suicidal at one point. I could be remembering wrong, though.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1061 on: December 07, 2008, 06:43:17 PM »

Something that has been bothering me since the last document dump -  does anyone have any idea why GA went and bought a gun right before Casey was bailed out the first time?   Since he bought it, I guess it wasn't for "work purposes"??   Do you think he intended to use it on himself or possibly the family?   And the fact that it was found inside the house bothers me, also.     Forgive me if this was already discussed.

Sassy, imo, I think he bought it because of the threat of the protestors.  Things were really heating up at the A's house.  And personally (if that is the reason) I don't blame him.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1062 on: December 07, 2008, 06:44:37 PM »

I do appreciate your kind words.  Some might think it's because I worry too much about other people.. or about what they think of me or my kids.  I suppose that's part of it, but I'm also trying to raise thoughtful and considerate children, and the best way to teach them is by my own example.  I'm certainly not perfectly, though.     

The best way of parenting !!   
I used to think my momma was mean for making my brother & I get up from chairs, etc. when older people came into the room.  Now I thank her !!  I've never seen such a generation of disrespectful young adults in my life !!

I do wish "back-handing" was not politically incorrect  LOL

You know, I have a 3 and a 6 year old and I am raising them the old fashioned way....  With RESPECT!  AND HONOR! 
I seem to recall that one of the commandments is "Honor you father and mother". 
Now, what kind of parent would I be if I didn't teach them what that means?  It is sad that many parents are so afraid of their kids that they won't even tell them "no" anymore.
We have seen what happens when these kids grow up...  They still won't accept no.  Right Casey?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: December 07, 2008, 06:45:45 PM »

The best way of parenting !!   
I used to think my momma was mean for making my brother & I get up from chairs, etc. when older people came into the room.  Now I thank her !!  I've never seen such a generation of disrespectful young adults in my life !!

I do wish "back-handing" was not politically incorrect  LOL

My mom was a "rough" parent, putting it mildly.  But her family had their own set of table manners.. they had an official name for these manners, believe it or not. I was just discussing this tonight with my kids- talking about how my aunt would reinforce them while we were out in public, by physically getting me to do what she wanted me to do (and boy did I hate it!!!)   My oldest (6 1/2 yr old) said "I'm sure glad you don't do that to me mom. I wouldn't like it much".    But at least my kids chew with their mouths closed. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: December 07, 2008, 06:45:59 PM »

Welcome Sassycat

Thanks!    I'm really happy to be here!

Welcome Sassy:

Now we have a saucy cat and a sassy cat.   

Thanks for the welcome!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1065 on: December 07, 2008, 06:47:07 PM »

I just wish that what we could hear at trial is what truly and really happened.  Like on CSI when you actually see what happened in a flashback as they figure out the clues.  I know we will see what LE thinks happened and it may be very close to the truth.  However, I think part of the draw to this case, aside from beautiful brown-eyed Caylee is the lies.  People instinctively want the truth.  We want accountabilty.
I have a feeling that even as we watch the trial, we will be disappointed in the end.  As we watch Casey walk out the door to her new home in state pen, we will be left with a feeling of let-down.  She will never repent.  Never admit.  Never tell the truth of what happened to her baby and where that baby is now.  We may never know.

And that

is

haunting.....

Perri, I still think we are seeing things out of context
I believe LE will put all the pieces together by trial & we will see the big picture
And I do agree, even seeing it, we will be let down
I don't think Caylees remains will be found (Per TM) & I think that will haunt us as well
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: December 07, 2008, 06:48:43 PM »

Sassy, imo, I think he bought it because of the threat of the protestors.  Things were really heating up at the A's house.  And personally (if that is the reason) I don't blame him.

That's probably the most logical explanation.    I hadn't really thought of that.   Thanks.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: December 07, 2008, 06:49:48 PM »

You know, I have a 3 and a 6 year old and I am raising them the old fashioned way....  With RESPECT!  AND HONOR! 
Now, what kind of parent would I be if I didn't teach them what that means?  It is sad that many parents are so afraid of their kids that they won't even tell them "no" anymore.
We have seen what happens when these kids grow up...  They still won't accept no.  Right Casey?

ITA!!  I cannot believe how Casey speaks to her parents.  The language, even.  I mean, it's one thing to "shoot the sh*t" with your spouse or best friend or whatever... but OMG the way Casey throws the words out there, and her parents- at least from what I could tell- don't even bat an eye!    (My dad pretty much said every bad word you could imagine.. the worst my mom ever said was D@mmit Razz , and I only  heard it a couple of times growing up, when she was really mad.  My own kids think "stupid" is the bad "S" word.    They yell at my husband whenever he says it "Daddy said a bad word!!").  Maybe Casey was always like that, though? Maybe they're just not phased by it at this point. I just hope she didn't use that language around Caylee.  And who knows what Caylee may have heard about these nuts Casey hung with. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: December 07, 2008, 06:51:01 PM »

Maybe Casey was always like that, though? Maybe they're just not phased by it at this point. I just hope she didn't use that language around Caylee.  And who knows what Caylee may have heard about these nuts Casey hung with. 

I mean... who knows what Caylee may have heard FROM these nuts... the language, etc..

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1069 on: December 07, 2008, 06:51:27 PM »

PJ
You have nanners!!!!!

MM - BOB say's hi!
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: December 07, 2008, 06:52:33 PM »

Well, we have check fraud charges with Amy, we have the defamation lawsuit with Zanieda, and the Murder of her daughter. I wonder if the bank can bring charges for cashing that check at a Federally regulated institution? And what the heck happened to the Zanieda suit??? He was going to depose her, then nothing..... crickets chirpping.

Last I read George and Cindy are being deposed on 12/22 by Zeniada's attorney.

Do you recall where you read this? I hadn't heard anything since to original report of KC being deposed

TIA
[/quote]

Don't remember right off the bat, but promise to post when I find it.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1071 on: December 07, 2008, 06:54:00 PM »

I just wish that what we could hear at trial is what truly and really happened.  Like on CSI when you actually see what happened in a flashback as they figure out the clues.  I know we will see what LE thinks happened and it may be very close to the truth.  However, I think part of the draw to this case, aside from beautiful brown-eyed Caylee is the lies.  People instinctively want the truth.  We want accountabilty.
I have a feeling that even as we watch the trial, we will be disappointed in the end.  As we watch Casey walk out the door to her new home in state pen, we will be left with a feeling of let-down.  She will never repent.  Never admit.  Never tell the truth of what happened to her baby and where that baby is now.  We may never know.

And that

is

haunting.....

Perri, I still think we are seeing things out of context
I believe LE will put all the pieces together by trial & we will see the big picture
And I do agree, even seeing it, we will be let down
I don't think Caylees remains will be found (Per TM) & I think that will haunt us as well

I agree that we will know much more truth when things are revealed.  However, we may not know when she was killed, how it happened, where she was laid to rest.  I would also like to know some things from Casey, like what happened in her head to allow her to go to such a dark place.  What were her thoughts.  The reasons behind it.   

In many ways I am so glad that I do have a faith in God.  A God who is just and who knows all and sees all.  He will judge her and all relevant facts will admissable in his court.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: December 07, 2008, 06:54:13 PM »

Here in Canada, anyone who works for any type of Law Enforcement cannot discuss with anyone on going cases or disclose any information that is not a matter of public record.
It is part of the condition of employment and it is a very big deal. 
I sign a number of " Privacy " agreements every year. It is a priority for my department.
If you do not follow the laws and guidlenes, your employment can and will be terminated.
I work for the Fed Govt in a not top secret job and I am subject to some pretty strict laws as to what I can share in a conversation with anyone. I can't even take home papers to read that discuss our policies. I can't forward myself these papers via email.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: December 07, 2008, 06:55:39 PM »

PJ
You have nanners!!!!!

MM - BOB say's hi!

Awwh good old Bob!!  Tell him I'll see him later, what a guy.   
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1074 on: December 07, 2008, 06:57:58 PM »

All of you young mothers, hang in there.  I've raised three girls (the oldest being 23) and I tell you the EASY way out is to NOT DISCIPLINE them.  The HARD way is keeping things in line & not letting them get over on you.  And don't be fooled by the "I want to be their friend" crapola.  They need you as a MOM first & foremost.

I think Casey was the "golden" child & had the reins from day 1.  IMO, it became too late for Cindy to try and take them back.  By that time, Casey had Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: December 07, 2008, 06:58:00 PM »

The fact that he bought it when Casey was already home, out on bond (IIRC), is definitely something to question.  WTH was he thinking?!    I know Colt/Chuck thought that perhaps George planned to kill himself...  not sure if he was or not, but I think I recall George saying that he was suicidal at one point. I could be remembering wrong, though.

I remember hearing something about George considering suicide, when Casey was first arrested on the murder charge.    If they hadn't gotten the gun away from him, would he have done it?     The timing on the gun purchase seems questionable - right before Casey being bailed out the first time.   
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1076 on: December 07, 2008, 07:00:04 PM »

Not using any names here but...if per se a monkey comes on here and starts giving supposed inside info, many will be grateful and take that person at their word.  They will actually be so grateful as to honor that person in a way.  Other monkeys are more leary and question certain comments and behavor.  They find it offensive if what that see seems uncredible and misleading.  This can become a predicament for them but I think they may want to portray their assesment without coming out and attacking.   

FTLOG I am starting to sound like an Anthony.........help me.   

LOL Mary! I totally get what you were saying...in a backwards sort of way (which means I'm lost!

Maybe if you could just reach out to me, and collaberate all this jazz?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

!
« Reply #1077 on: December 07, 2008, 07:00:05 PM »

All of you young mothers, hang in there.  I've raised three girls (the oldest being 23) and I tell you the EASY way out is to NOT DISCIPLINE them.  The HARD way is keeping things in line & not letting them get over on you.  And don't be fooled by the "I want to be their friend" crapola.  They need you as a MOM first & foremost.

I think Casey was the "golden" child & had the reins from day 1.  IMO, it became too late for Cindy to try and take them back.  By that time, Casey had Caylee.

ITA!    I also raised 3 daughters -  ages 27, 22, and 21.    It wasn't easy - but I have nice, well mannered young ladies.    The hard work pays off in the end.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1078 on: December 07, 2008, 07:00:10 PM »

I agree that we will know much more truth when things are revealed.  However, we may not know when she was killed, how it happened, where she was laid to rest.  I would also like to know some things from Casey, like what happened in her head to allow her to go to such a dark place.  What were her thoughts.  The reasons behind it.   

In many ways I am so glad that I do have a faith in God.  A God who is just and who knows all and sees all.  He will judge her and all relevant facts will admissable in his court.

I so agree & He is full of Mercy (which I am not in this case)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: December 07, 2008, 07:03:35 PM »

ITA!!  I cannot believe how Casey speaks to her parents.  The language, even.  I mean, it's one thing to "shoot the sh*t" with your spouse or best friend or whatever... but OMG the way Casey throws the words out there, and her parents- at least from what I could tell- don't even bat an eye!    (My dad pretty much said every bad word you could imagine.. the worst my mom ever said was D@mmit Razz , and I only  heard it a couple of times growing up, when she was really mad.  My own kids think "stupid" is the bad "S" word.    They yell at my husband whenever he says it "Daddy said a bad word!!").  Maybe Casey was always like that, though? Maybe they're just not phased by it at this point. I just hope she didn't use that language around Caylee.  And who knows what Caylee may have heard about these nuts Casey hung with. 

Casey learned it from her mother.  Cindy has a potty mouth!

By the way, I love your cat picture.  Is that your cat?   The markings on it are awesome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.