May 17, 2024, 09:32:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 324773 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: January 22, 2009, 12:57:10 PM »

Does anyone remember/have the video of the dolls set out for a memorial for Calee, the one from the Carolinas somewhere and the one dated june or july.  The doll had RED on her lips.  Any connection to the fact that there was a red heart on the duct tape on Calee' mouth?
I remember that way to well, I don't have the video though, and that doll had ugly red lips. Another thing is the video that Dom Casey was doing at that abandoned house, there was a concrete block next to the house where he was digging, it also had a red mark on it, that just jumped out at me.

Here are the videos of those dolls. I know I keep beating a dead horse with this crazy person's videos, but I am still hung up on these videos. This person "skyzze" has a lot of videos of missing children, and many of the videos look like raw footage taken at someone's house, almost like a "day care" house. Several children are shown together at some points. It's really odd.

Doll videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrLq8omwrV4&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

Videos from same person -- about missing children???:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbenBO4FoOw&feature=channel_page

There are babies at the end of this video who don't look healthy to me. Does anyone know who these babies are? Are they missing children?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRdB7X6jLEI&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtyqMbHQRwY&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5perbnw6hjo&feature=channel_page

Recently posted video from this same person, showing what the person claims is an "angel" over the house that almost looks like the "abandoned house":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3XSKUG2GNk&feature=channel_page

I just find this person's videos to be so disturbing and strange and obsessed with Caylee and Casey.

I would love to look at these ....but I am on my DH's computer with strict orders not to click on any link......my computer is infected with several trojan horses and virus........DH has been working on it for several nights.....UGH...so I am abiding by his wishes and not clicking on any links.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: January 22, 2009, 12:57:45 PM »

Dragging over from WS:
Originally Posted by Muzikman  View Post
She still had Caylee on her mind. Uploaded July 10, 2008, 4:08 PM.

Seemed to have a thing for red balloons and hearts...

I guess we know the significance of this now. No small coincidence imo.
It's not just the heart placed on the picture but to turn it to black and white as well.
If a jury see's this how can they not relate it to what was discovered with her remains? Especially with the July 10th date. The absurdity never ends.

Truly heartbreaking.

This one is very telling to me.  I hope LE has checked the upload date on this one.  My bet is it was done after June 15, 2008.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: January 22, 2009, 12:57:59 PM »

Very good eye there Island Monkey.  What is that on Caylee's hand?

casey'smile looks so forced to me...

It looks sort of like a "tatoo" or stamp. But, if you look to the left in the corner of the pic, it looks to me like it could be a fleece POOH Blanket? Anyone else think so? It looks like it might have those same butterflies?? Take a look Monkeys, to the left of Caylees hand!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: January 22, 2009, 12:58:23 PM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new....WOW my eyes are still stinging from try to read the documents yesterday....does anyone know if it's possible to make it larger?  An ideas on why the LE too CD's. Any word on shoes being found. I saw no mention of shoes but I might have missed it. Also couldn't find any forensic reports? Did I miss those as well?

posting again?   Anyone?  HELLO???

Howdy,
I'll answer what I can which isn't much! I'm behind ... Did you save the pdf to your desktop? Then you should be able to zoom in in Acrobat.

Thank you....I didn't save them anyplace....not on my own computer and DH would KILL me!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1704 on: January 22, 2009, 12:59:03 PM »

Very good eye there Island Monkey.  What is that on Caylee's hand?

KC always looks fake in her pictures...she is usually staring straight into the camera even when the photo is not staged....this is one of the few where she is not....she's looking towards Caylee's direction but her eues are closed.  What does that say about how much she loved her Daughter?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1705 on: January 22, 2009, 01:00:31 PM »

Hi Dolce

Just wait until you babies are three years old.  Three years old and up ... their smiles are all forced when a photo is about to be taken.

My grandkids have beautiful smiles but ... get them in front of a camera and say "SMILE" ...

Janet
That was Sunny's question, not mine.  I want to know whats on Caylee's hand.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: January 22, 2009, 01:02:52 PM »

Can someone please send the links for the doc dump and just to make this clear the doc dump is different meaning has more info then what is posted on the Orlando site??  Thanks to all monkeys!

WFTV - ORLANDO

READ THE DOCUMENTS:
» Unedited Transcripts Of Kronk 911 Calls
» County Forensics Reports Part 1 | Part 2» FBI Documents From Investigation
» Evidence Sent By County To FBI
» Search Warrants Issued In Case
» Supplemental County Investigation Report

VIDEO REPORT:
 Documents Reveal Grim Details

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html

WESH - ORLANDO

Documents

PDF: Heart Sticker On Duct Tape

PDF: Search Warrant For Anthony Home

PDF: Evidence From Anthony's Car

PDF: Reports From Friends, Witnesses

http://www.wesh.com/news/18530020/detail.html

FOX ORLANDO

Discovery released in the Casey Anthony case
January 21, 2009

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/012109caseydocuments/indexGallery.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: January 22, 2009, 01:02:53 PM »

Are these new forensic reports? I don't know.  Anyhow, here they are.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530350/detail.html
I think those were from yesterday, I think I must have missed something, because I can't find that list or talk of a list that Cindy had of suspects.
Hi Everyone!

Hi no rose!  ~ the list CA had of suspects was one of the things she (I mean the hacker) emailed to Sean Krause.  It's after his interview ... when he sent copies of all of it to LE.  Says something about it being an excel document I think.

Gotta go back to work ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1708 on: January 22, 2009, 01:04:25 PM »

What I am going to say now is awful - warning - dont you think it would be easier to put a dead body in a small rectangular hamper with firm sides first, then slide the hamper into a great big bag.  Putting a limp body in a duffel bag would be difficult.  There, I am sorry.

More and more I am believing that KC put her in the hamper then into the trunk.  After a few days, the hamper bag was soak with decomp fluids, and she tried to bury her in the backyard.  When she set the poor baby down on the ground, the fluids leaked again, and that is what the dogs hit.  For whatever reason she did not bury her in the back yard, and had to put the hamper bag back into a plastic bag to contain the leaks.  The next stop was the woods.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1709 on: January 22, 2009, 01:04:45 PM »

It looks sort of like a "tatoo" or stamp. But, if you look to the left in the corner of the pic, it looks to me like it could be a fleece POOH Blanket? Anyone else think so? It looks like it might have those same butterflies?? Take a look Monkeys, to the left of Caylees hand!!
Yes you are right.  That blanket is the whole reason for the picture being on the thread in the first place. Island Monkey pointed it out a few pages back, she then also posted a pic of her adorable son with the same type of fleece blanket.  You too have a good eye there QM.  Maybe this is the blanket that was found with Caylee.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: January 22, 2009, 01:05:10 PM »

Dragging over from WS:
Originally Posted by Muzikman  View Post
She still had Caylee on her mind. Uploaded July 10, 2008, 4:08 PM.

Seemed to have a thing for red balloons and hearts...

I guess we know the significance of this now. No small coincidence imo.
It's not just the heart placed on the picture but to turn it to black and white as well.
If a jury see's this how can they not relate it to what was discovered with her remains? Especially with the July 10th date. The absurdity never ends.

Truly heartbreaking.

This one is very telling to me.  I hope LE has checked the upload date on this one.  My bet is it was done after June 15, 2008.
I hope they have too Klaas.  Very eerie, in view of what we now know.
Wonder if Casey was wearing one of those sets of beads that Caylee is wearing in that picture also. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: January 22, 2009, 01:05:12 PM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new....WOW my eyes are still stinging from try to read the documents yesterday....does anyone know if it's possible to make it larger?  An ideas on why the LE too CD's. Any word on shoes being found. I saw no mention of shoes but I might have missed it. Also couldn't find any forensic reports? Did I miss those as well?

No shoes mentioned, and I would love to see forensic reports I think they are keeping the results for the trial.

Thanks....no shoes and no panties makes me think Caylee was naked when she died. Especially since there has been no mention of clothing on the skeletal remains....but simply in the bag. I know it was reported the scavengers scattered her remain over nearly an acre of land so that might account for it. I was sure hoping for some forensic reports.....I don't THINK they can just save them....it seems they would be part of Discovery??

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1712 on: January 22, 2009, 01:05:31 PM »

I think those were from yesterday, I think I must have missed something, because I can't find that list or talk of a list that Cindy had of suspects.
Hi Everyone!

Hi no rose!  ~ the list CA had of suspects was one of the things she (I mean the hacker) emailed to Sean Krause.  It's after his interview ... when he sent copies of all of it to LE.  Says something about it being an excel document I think.

Thank-you, and does anyone have the new text messages that were released, I think they were talking about it on Greta.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: January 22, 2009, 01:05:41 PM »

Cheeky - nice work!  Monken found it too and it's an exact match.

I was busy looking hard for it and right after finding it and posting I saw little Monken made the discovery - she is a quick smart monkey!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: January 22, 2009, 01:06:15 PM »

hi sunny, i see you, but i don't have the links

Regrets, I've had a few......
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: January 22, 2009, 01:07:52 PM »

Yes you are right.  That blanket is the whole reason for the picture being on the thread in the first place. Island Monkey pointed it out a few pages back, she then also posted a pic of her adorable son with the same type of fleece blanket.  You too have a good eye there QM.  Maybe this is the blanket that was found with Caylee.

Thank you Dolce, I did not see that. Do you know what page it was on, so I could look at both pics? I wonder if that was the blanket. The big quilt would have taken up too much "space" in the laundry bag when she was put in there, now that I think about it. The fleece blankets are usually fairly thin.

RIP Sweet Puppy
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: January 22, 2009, 01:09:10 PM »

What I am going to say now is awful - warning - dont you think it would be easier to put a dead body in a small rectangular hamper with firm sides first, then slide the hamper into a great big bag.  Putting a limp body in a duffel bag would be difficult.  There, I am sorry.

More and more I am believing that KC put her in the hamper then into the trunk.  After a few days, the hamper bag was soak with decomp fluids, and she tried to bury her in the backyard.  When she set the poor baby down on the ground, the fluids leaked again, and that is what the dogs hit.  For whatever reason she did not bury her in the back yard, and had to put the hamper bag back into a plastic bag to contain the leaks.  The next stop was the woods.
Yes, this makes sense to me too, and leads me to think it's possible Caylee died in Anthony home that night or early morning hours.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: January 22, 2009, 01:09:33 PM »

Hi Everyone!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: January 22, 2009, 01:10:07 PM »

WFTV - ORLANDO

READ THE DOCUMENTS:
» Unedited Transcripts Of Kronk 911 Calls
» County Forensics Reports Part 1 | Part 2» FBI Documents From Investigation
» Evidence Sent By County To FBI
» Search Warrants Issued In Case
» Supplemental County Investigation Report

VIDEO REPORT:
 Documents Reveal Grim Details

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1719 on: January 22, 2009, 01:10:40 PM »

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, forgive me if this has been asnwered but yall were talking about the ready bed. I have 7 of them one for each grandchild. They are sleeping bags that are attached to an inflatable mattress. They have them in all character styles, Dora,Cars etc... each one has an inflation pump attached to it. We use them when we go camping.  They roll up just like a sleeping bag and are great for sleepovers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.