May 17, 2024, 06:28:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 332304 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #660 on: December 11, 2008, 09:40:30 AM »

Good morning to all Monkeys and welcome to newbies.

Lee was in court this morning but not C or G

Monkey hugs

oh, I will have to get a screen cap of that. I know how the monkeys like looking at Lee. 

I remember you, Caylee.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: December 11, 2008, 09:41:20 AM »

So I didn't get to see LK last night. 

I was so TIRED when I got home ( BUSY day at work) , I took a shower, put on the TV and fell asleep.
Woke up this morning to CNN on...

From what I am reading Cin & G did what they do BEST LIE! 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: December 11, 2008, 09:46:07 AM »

Morning monkeys. Ok, I'm getting ready to take the plunge and watch the LK video. Am I going to do this  or this  or this  or this  or this  or this  all of the above? 

me thinks you will have to change your name here to, "plenty goodnmad"...

How about Plain Pissed Off instead? I swear, these people make my blood boil. It is not the right thing to do!!! Protecting your murdering daughter is WRONG! Love her and let her got to face the consequences!!! 

I remember you, Caylee.
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #663 on: December 11, 2008, 09:46:20 AM »

It was difficult to watch the LKL without vomitting.  George, is no doubt, being MANipulated by SINdy!   I think that he bought that gun to protect himself from this wacky bunch.  He knows that Casey was probably going to "off" all of them.  He knows that his words can and will be used against him.  Let Sindy hang herself.  She is doing a good job of it.  He can't say anything that would cause him to get "beaten up".  He looks really scared!
They must think that putting out these rumors of  fake siting will play in the court room and I'm sure it will, but not as they want it to.  The A-family/Kid-finder and Jose are very predictable.  I'm sure that the state has a solid case.  Lots that we don't know yet.  Time is going to tell.  What time won't do, is bring that beautiful girl back to us.  Caylee didn't belong to that family alone, she belonged to society.  She wasn't given the chance to grow up and become all that she was capable of becoming.  I wish that "we the people" could bring a civil suit against the A's... for we are the ones that love and care about this child, we are the ones that are deprived from knowing her.  Her bio. family only cares about covering up the truth that will lead us to giving her the respect that she so deserves.  What a waste of taxpayer's dollars that could be used for other people that are missing and abducted.  Justice is coming....I feel it, I believe it!

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #664 on: December 11, 2008, 09:47:31 AM »

Wow!  Finally  caught up.....Thought for the evening for everyone to think about.Put yourself in Cindy's shoes (hold ur nose)....she just got Casey home and she won't tell where Caylee is.  Car smells like decomp.  She is eavesdropping on Lee talking to Casey (bet she did that a lot).  Hears that Casey doesn't know where Caylee is.

What would be the first words out of your mouth?

Would it be:  "What have you done?"   (that is called spontaneous utterance..which a lot of experts think is 99 percent truth)

Now why would that come out first...did Casey threaten to do something?   did Spindy SEE her do something?

There is something to that for sure

PS.  After reviewing all of the tapes to LE and jail, I really don't think G&C knew anything up until Casey came home on the first bond.  Now after that, everything shut down.  You can bet Spindy drilled the shit out of her till she told everything.  Then the coverup began.  And yes, I think they moved the body.

Good Morning Monkeys!
Hi BluesyGram,

Your thought for the night has turned into my thought for the morning.  I've wondered about that immediate "utterance" myself.  Now I see that I'm not the only one that found it ODD.  Thank you for getting my gears turning already this morning!!

PJ (Paula) flower

Thank you so much for choosing that "thought" to focus on today.  I always read your posts very carefully and respect everything you post (of which I missed the last few days...where have you been?)

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with as this is my new "bug".

Bev

Hi Bev!

I have early morning surgery tomorrow and have been away getting all of my pre-op needs taken care of.  I have type i diabetes (51+years) so they test a bit more and the running doesn't stop just because of the 8 fresh inches of snow we got here in WI on Tuesday (darn)  Thank you for asking !

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #665 on: December 11, 2008, 09:51:08 AM »

LEE SIGHTING..... Lee was in the courtroom this morning, his parents were not. Of course not they are vacationing here in California.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: December 11, 2008, 09:52:51 AM »

PJ, Hope everything goes well with your surgery, you are in my prayers, take care. Mary
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: December 11, 2008, 09:53:44 AM »

George getting ready to break down after the video tribute to Caylee. WTF. Does Cindy have ice in her veins????

I think its more like strong meds in her veins.

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: December 11, 2008, 09:53:54 AM »

Thought I was pretty much over morning sickness..until I was reading back and saw this!

Thank you so much for this video link Sweet Dolce.  
Also a big CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! on the sexes of your Precious twins.

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: December 11, 2008, 09:55:33 AM »

Good morning monkey friends!!

I did not watch LK last night, just didn't need the rise in blood pressure that I would get from watching their hysterical lies, all in name of saving KC from the proper punishment.

That was short and sweet this morning on TruTV.  Looks like we are going to need a LOT of patience, waiting for this to play out.  I wouldn't mind the wait if I thought that someone could find Caylee's body before the trial but all this will do is give G&Spindy more time to spew their lies.  Word of the day:

ob·fus·cate  (bf-skt, b-fskt)
tr.v. ob·fus·cat·ed, ob·fus·cat·ing, ob·fus·cates
1. To make so confused or opaque as to be difficult to perceive or understand: "A great effort was made . . . to obscure or obfuscate the truth"

O/T  I asked you guys on the other side of the Gulf of Mexico to send central FL some SNOW, not tornado watches!  We are having torrential rains, high winds - I was watching my Christmas lawn decorations blowing on the lawn.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: December 11, 2008, 09:55:59 AM »

ok, I was thinking of something after yesterday afternoon's discussion of Des -- the maggots and possibly bones. Now, we do not know for sure about any bones. But Des did tell us her contact at Body Farm was testing bones.

Anyway, I wondered this: If a few bones or fragments were found -- let's say bones from a foot -- that would not with 100% certainty indicate that person was dead. Stay with me here. In all likelihood, yes, the person is dead, but I could lose my foot and not die. Right? What I'm getting at is: would LE be under obligation to notify Casey, the next of kin, if say toe bones were found and id'd as Caylee's?

Or what if they had a piece of scalp ... I'm not trying to be gross here. I'm just wondering about the possibilities.

I remember you, Caylee.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #671 on: December 11, 2008, 09:57:15 AM »

Morning monkeys. Ok, I'm getting ready to take the plunge and watch the LK video. Am I going to do this  or this  or this  or this  or this  or this  all of the above? 

All of the above!

Lisa

I second that "all the aove" Lisa.  I too just finished watching Dolce's link.  Uuuugggggggggggggghh !

PJ (Paula flower

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: December 11, 2008, 09:58:45 AM »

All of the above!

Lisa

I second that "all the aove" Lisa.  I too just finished watching Dolce's link.  Uuuugggggggggggggghh !

PJ (Paula flower

correction above

PJ (Paula) flower

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: December 11, 2008, 09:59:47 AM »

TruTV is showing those videos again! i can't watch that bitch again this morning, I'll ruin my day & we have snow on the way!!!!   

Monken,  believe it or not..we have been having snow all morning!  It was NOT forecasted BTW.  New Orleans here....Gawd, must be global warming.  Some of it is sticking, however we will end up with "black ice"...not good as we don't have "salt trucks".  Guess we all need to go to the store and get some and tie the boxes on our front bumpers!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: December 11, 2008, 10:01:00 AM »

I think the whole Larry King show needs to be redone. Where George and Cindy tell a lie or change their story, we need to insert previous video or script from the document dumps to what was ACTUALLY said. Like Cindy going on about Zaneida, then play the FBI tape of her stating she now believes Zanie is Jesse or Amy. Of George stating here that the smell was just garbage, then him tossing his cookies for the FBI and saying it's not a smell you ever forget. So many more, so little time!! 

Mornin' Boo..

"only one staged picture" would have been a great moment for a montage running in the background of the pic's we've already seen...let alone the 1200 we haven't... why won't these MSM people call the A's on this BS? would they have gotten up and walked out? so who cares...we could ask Red to call in and fill up the time slot 

O/T...we're forcast for 6 to 12 inches of snow tonight...nothing like a little light snow to make things Christmassy 

LIGHT!!!  We're forcast to get up to 6 inches!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: December 11, 2008, 10:01:01 AM »

I think GA couldn't look up during the LK interview because he doesn't have any self-respect, anymore.   Even if he wanted to do the right thing, or tell the truth (quit living the lie), he can't because that controlling biotche he is married to won't allow it.   I think he is a broken man inside.    I don't know how he will make it through the trial.

I also believe he probably had something to do with hiding Caylee's body and cleaning the car.   I think he is living in pure hell.   just my opinion.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #676 on: December 11, 2008, 10:01:25 AM »

me thinks you will have to change your name here to, "plenty goodnmad"...

How about Plain Pissed Off instead? I swear, these people make my blood boil. It is not the right thing to do!!! Protecting your murdering daughter is WRONG! Love her and let her got to face the consequences!!! 

mio say's >---->>  I hear you on that one....

AND, for bow, who shares with us, , we should begin a civil suit, against them.....it is an interesting thought, one  maybe unprecedented,,, with Spongebob Squarepants Lawyer representing us!
winks and smiles at that one.....mio
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #677 on: December 11, 2008, 10:01:35 AM »

PJ, Hope everything goes well with your surgery, you are in my prayers, take care. Mary

Me too PJ, I'll be saying a prayer for you!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: December 11, 2008, 10:05:40 AM »

I think GA couldn't look up during the LK interview because he doesn't have any self-respect, anymore.   Even if he wanted to do the right thing, or tell the truth (quit living the lie), he can't because that controlling biotche he is married to won't allow it.   I think he is a broken man inside.    I don't know how he will make it through the trial.

I also believe he probably had something to do with hiding Caylee's body and cleaning the car.   I think he is living in pure hell.   just my opinion.
The whole darn family has no self-respect. If George really wanted to he honest, he could, he would be able to clear his mind, and get rid of Cindy at the same time. Win, Win in my book.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: December 11, 2008, 10:06:11 AM »

Wow!  Finally  caught up.....Thought for the evening for everyone to think about.Put yourself in Cindy's shoes (hold ur nose)....she just got Casey home and she won't tell where Caylee is.  Car smells like decomp.  She is eavesdropping on Lee talking to Casey (bet she did that a lot).  Hears that Casey doesn't know where Caylee is.

What would be the first words out of your mouth?

Would it be:  "What have you done?"   (that is called spontaneous utterance..which a lot of experts think is 99 percent truth)

Now why would that come out first...did Casey threaten to do something?   did Spindy SEE her do something?

There is something to that for sure

PS.  After reviewing all of the tapes to LE and jail, I really don't think G&C knew anything up until Casey came home on the first bond.  Now after that, everything shut down.  You can bet Spindy drilled the shit out of her till she told everything.  Then the coverup began.  And yes, I think they moved the body.

Good Morning Monkeys!
Hi BluesyGram,

Your thought for the night has turned into my thought for the morning.  I've wondered about that immediate "utterance" myself.  Now I see that I'm not the only one that found it ODD.  Thank you for getting my gears turning already this morning!!

PJ (Paula) flower

Thank you so much for choosing that "thought" to focus on today.  I always read your posts very carefully and respect everything you post (of which I missed the last few days...where have you been?)

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with as this is my new "bug".

Bev

Hi Bev!

I have early morning surgery tomorrow and have been away getting all of my pre-op needs taken care of.  I have type i diabetes (51+years) so they test a bit more and the running doesn't stop just because of the 8 fresh inches of snow we got here in WI on Tuesday (darn)  Thank you for asking !

PJ (Paula) flower

Hugs to you PJ!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.