May 21, 2024, 07:00:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #178 1/14/11 - 1/27/11  (Read 159612 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: January 04, 2011, 06:58:44 PM »

Justice for Caylee
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 10:52:32 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 12:58:02 AM »

Did we make it???   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 01:42:14 AM »

Night All! I hope that all Monkeys are sleeping peacefully with smiling angels watching over them!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 02:01:12 AM »

Sorry I wasn't here to help push the thread change. It's been a long time since I got to jump on the couch. Is it too late? I was over on Hailey Dunn's thread.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 02:01:34 AM »

Nite monkeys, I'll cyas in time for the hearing tomorrow 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 02:19:15 AM »

Turbo~  What your brother told you makes sense. No wonder Mason has donned the circus ringleader hat, wrote the letter and whined FOR Baez. usually this is Bozo's forte but he is equally proficient in being obstinate, I'm willing to bet Baez set his jaw and decided to give the court a big Eff U and not even pay. Mason may have seen that would be professional suicide to do nothing.

Casey isn't required to be there tomorrow so will they even discuss this? If she's not present AGAIN for another smackdown it seems like later down the line she can claim had she been aware of all this she would have fired them??   It just keeps getting crazier and crazier.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 02:20:09 AM »

Sorry I wasn't here to help push the thread change. It's been a long time since I got to jump on the couch. Is it too late? I was over on Hailey Dunn's thread.

No, Fanny! It's not too late!! Bounce Away!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 02:22:15 AM »

Turbo~  What your brother told you makes sense. No wonder Mason has donned the circus ringleader hat, wrote the letter and whined FOR Baez. usually this is Bozo's forte but he is equally proficient in being obstinate, I'm willing to bet Baez set his jaw and decided to give the court a big Eff U and not even pay. Mason may have seen that would be professional suicide to do nothing.

Casey isn't required to be there tomorrow so will they even discuss this? If she's not present AGAIN for another smackdown it seems like later down the line she can claim had she been aware of all this she would have fired them??   It just keeps getting crazier and crazier.

I agree, Mizjay! I wish Casey was going to be there, and I think she needs to be!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 02:39:08 AM »

I agree, Mizjay! I wish Casey was going to be there, and I think she needs to be!!
Hiya CBB! Yeah, I can't understand unless they really don't discuss any of this. I think it's slated as a status hearing but if they bring it up, I don't know??  It's a real slippery slope if these things get brought up and she's not around to see it.
I could imagine maybe they want to be removed from the case but somehow JP seems like the type to keep forcing them to comply instead of taking them out of the mix.
If all this combined with his history, even just within this case, doesn't get Baez disbarred it will be a miracle.
He is unable to accept authority so I'll also be surprised if this is the last incident unless Mason gets with the program, starts reading the notes and takes full control. His own "I wasn't here for that" isn't going to fly anymore.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 07:00:01 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/01/casey-anthony-what-are-the-defense-attorneys-up-to.html
Casey Anthony: What are the defense attorneys up to?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH — posted by halboedeker on January, 13 2011 6:54 PM

Tonight’s WESH-Channel 2 report on the Casey Anthony case certainly raised a few questions about the defense team.

WESH’s indefatigable Bob Kealing reported that defense attorney Cheney Mason sent a letter along with Jose Baez’s $583 check for a court fine. In the letter to prosecutor Jeff Ashton, Mason talked about Baez’s youth and experience level. Mason also asked prosecutors to consider not cashing the check.

Kealing said Mason is trying persuade Ashton not to oppose a defense motion asking Chief Judge Belvin Perry to reconsider Baez’s fine for willful violation of the judge’s order.

Which made me made wonder:

1. Are Baez and Mason talking to each other?

2. Did Baez give Mason the blessing to send the letter?

3. Does Baez have enough money in the bank to cover the check?

4. Why did Mason put these thoughts in writing — which are now in the public record?

5. Why would Mason call attention to Baez’s youth and experience?

This latest move is bringing even more attention to the defense team’s methods. How does that help Casey Anthony? And shouldn’t her defense be the attorneys’ main focus? She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
The defense attorneys sound like children who won’t take any criticism. In the WESH report, veteran attorney Jeff Deen seemed exasperated with the defense team. “This is starting to wear down everybody,” Deen said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 07:04:57 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26486686/detail.html
One Of Casey's Attorneys Takes On Another High-Profile Case
Posted: 6:07 pm EST January 13, 2011Updated: 6:31 pm EST January 13, 2011
OVIEDO, Fla. -- The legendary local attorney who took on Casey Anthony's case is now taking on a second high-profile death penalty case. J. Cheney Mason is now defending Isaac Burt, who's accused of killing his girlfriend's toddler in Oviedo.

Mason has represented the accused for 40 years and now, as if the national spotlight on the Casey Anthony trial weren't enough, he's taken on another high profile, high stakes case, the Oviedo man accused of murdering his girlfriend's daughter, 3-year-old Faith Jackson, in November.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 07:07:19 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/01/casey-anthony-court-hearing-friday/
Casey Anthony Court Hearing Today | CAYLEE DAILY – Casey Anthony ...

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 07:42:50 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26486686/detail.html
One Of Casey's Attorneys Takes On Another High-Profile Case
Posted: 6:07 pm EST January 13, 2011Updated: 6:31 pm EST January 13, 2011
OVIEDO, Fla. -- The legendary local attorney who took on Casey Anthony's case is now taking on a second high-profile death penalty case. J. Cheney Mason is now defending Isaac Burt, who's accused of killing his girlfriend's toddler in Oviedo.

Mason has represented the accused for 40 years and now, as if the national spotlight on the Casey Anthony trial weren't enough, he's taken on another high profile, high stakes case, the Oviedo man accused of murdering his girlfriend's daughter, 3-year-old Faith Jackson, in November.
<snipped>
I can't help by wonder if this is his "bow out" card for the momster?  Two death penalty cases . . . I would think that is alot for a man (term used liberally) that doesn't work after 5 or on the weekeneds.  Maybe he will be paid really money on his new case.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 08:20:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

I wonder if court will play out as we anticipate it will today?  Casey should be there if motions are to be heard, IMO,  she is excused from status hearings only.  And if today does turn into "it's about me, Baez"............

We know who this case is about.  Justice for Caylee Marie!

See ya'll at 2:00 pm EST!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2011, 08:26:23 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/195060/Casey-Anthony-judge-talks-jury-selection-with-lawyers
Casey Anthony judge talks jury selection with lawyers
Last Updated: Friday, January 14, 2011 7:54 AM
ORLANDO --

The judge in the case against Casey Anthony has scheduled a status conference for Friday.

Judge Belvin Perry is expected to discuss the jury for Casey's upcoming murder trial with lawyers involved in the case.

In the past, Perry has said a jury will be picked out of town, and then brought to Orlando.

No motions are scheduled to be heard at the 2 p.m. hearing, and Casey is not expected to be present for the hearing.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2011, 08:28:46 AM »

Hey Tupelo! 
See ya this afternoon.( O/T Working on my laptop trying to get it ready.My main computer is DEAD!   Monkey Devil! )

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 08:30:09 AM »

morning Trimm and other monkeys!

wouldn't you think that Casey Ho would want to be at every hearing just to get out of the jail cell? and the fact that she loves the attention and the camera?

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2011, 09:23:51 AM »

Morning Monkeys..so who's got the Valium pills for today cause I don't know if I can take bozo's whining today..I'm drinking Iced Coffee right now till I need something stronger..LOL to deal with him till then does anyone know what time court is in session today?
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2011, 09:43:22 AM »

Morning Monkeys..so who's got the Valium pills for today cause I don't know if I can take bozo's whining today..I'm drinking Iced Coffee right now till I need something stronger..LOL to deal with him till then does anyone know what time court is in session today?

Good morning Rowanvamp0! I do believe court is scheduled for 2:00, and I think I have valium kitty around somewhere. I'll see if I do!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2011, 09:44:59 AM »

Here he is!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.