May 14, 2024, 08:10:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 491174 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: September 10, 2008, 08:44:33 PM »

Ok I missed something who is Annie Downing?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: September 10, 2008, 08:44:44 PM »

Ah...Annie Downing was the one wearing that hat:

The one all torn up found in the Anthony trash yesterday:

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1822 on: September 10, 2008, 08:46:03 PM »

LOL  that was the second time (at least) that NeJame mentioned "people on blogs" ... These blogs must REALLY be bothering somebody!

I PROUD to be a bee up their butts!!!    Des

Yeah rite?  Me too!  LOL  Glad I can help!   Ok ok ... You know Geo and Sin Sin are watching NG ... I wonder how the feel about NeJame repeating over and over that they are in DENIAL (and even gave the stages)... then he flips to ... they believe Caylee is alive .... So which is it? 

NG is corn-holing him royally...he's gonna need a 50 gal. drum of Preperation-H tonight.....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: September 10, 2008, 08:46:19 PM »

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19
« Reply #1788 on: Today at 07:21:00 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good evening

First and far most let me say I think you are all doing a great job!! But why is there a law for everyone else and a law for the anthonys?  O.K. they took the billboard of the lawn but now its parked in the street isn't this public land as well?  Please help me how they can get away with grabbing a sign from a woman after you all had been there and did not make her move and trash her sign  I think this is all terrible the way they all get away with what they do!!  All I ask is that you please do justice for Caylee I am sure you all have children how would you all feel as LOVING parents if this was you?? Please put a stop to this circus!!

Thank you
                                 Lisa

My letter to the law!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1824 on: September 10, 2008, 08:47:02 PM »

Releasing balloons into the air like they did is frowned upon (if not against the law down here).  the Florida Fish and Wildlife would find this very interesting.  One of those deflated balloons could end up killing an endangered animal protected by state laws. 

I know its far fetched and I am reaching here...

not too sure about it becoming law..with those balloons..although, we have a problem with our sea turtles eating balloons not realizing it isn't food.
I certainly wouldn't be releasing balloons..I love the environment...and all the lil critters.
Maybe the River Keepers would be upset..I know the turtles would die if they ate the balloons.

I have several contacts within the Collier County FL area FL Fish and Wildlife.  This is one of the things used in public awareness, these balloons kill birds, fish, turtles, and can hurt the larger animals internally if injested.  I know again that its reaching, but still, why would you do that?  Stick with lighting candles.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: September 10, 2008, 08:47:03 PM »

O/T  Please my monkey parents help - I don't wnat to be another CA and my some has a little Casey in him!!

He is very smart and in all honors classes - which I was relectant to have him put in, but because his FCAT scores are so I the school advised me to keep him those classes.  He very disorganized and has selective memory.

To date, he has 2 D's and 1 F.  Of course, the teacher must have lost his assignments.  Here's my question, would you still let him playfull football?
(practice is 3-4s day a night - games all day Saturday).  Keep in mind, the discipline of football is very good for him!

Please help - as my husband and I disagree on what to do. 

Yes.

No, but I would use football as a reward for doing better in his scholastic subjects.
Comin' in late on this ~ let him attend practice *if* class/homework is completed.  If so, then of course, he'll be able to play on Saturday.  Just a middle school teacher's opinion....which isn't usually worth much!   
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: September 10, 2008, 08:47:04 PM »

With every passing day, I become more and more convinced that Caylee's father or his family members should become involved in this case.  He may not even know he is the father.  If he is dead, his family might not know that Caylee is their grandchild or niece.  THINK ABOUT IT If Caylee's father or his family members are found, they might do much more than the Anthonys are doing to find the child.  They also might be able to sue Casey in a civil court, as was done with O.J., if she walks away from this case without any accountability.  They are as much her family as the Anthonys are.  It may be that her father or his family would stand up for Caylee in ways that we have not yet seen from the Anthonys.

Yes, Cindy says he is dead.  Casey says this and that and the other.  But who can believe them when they have lied and lied and lied.  There is a story about he father.  I am certain of it.  THE FATHER MUST BE FOUND.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: September 10, 2008, 08:47:25 PM »

Nancy Grace asks a very valid question of which she really got no answer to. Why would Cindy and George need a high powered, high priced "CRIMINAL DEFENSE" attorney?  One might ask how he is being paid as well.

One of his answers was rather surprising. He stated that his firm works with the media and that the media has been mishandled in this case. Did I miss something ... I thought Larry was the family spokesperson. Although he has been MIA. Where's Waldo?

Another thing, where is the composite drawing of Zeneida at?  Why hasn't Cindy released that drawing so the rest of the world can see who they are looking for?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1828 on: September 10, 2008, 08:47:30 PM »

Need a Brillo Pad to scrub my mind....that always bring an ewwwwwwwwww out of me...Des Wink

First of all welcome to all the new monkeys.

Tomm you must be so proud of your daughter and her compassion.

IDSTLOU, Nice story on you and your neighbor.

Now to the birth of Caylee. All births are miracles. It is not a dirty thing. George was not ever down at his daughters crotch to watch the birth. That is where the Dr. stands as well as a nurse if he needs something. When the baby is born once its, nasal passage is cleared of mucous and it is crying it is laid on the mothers abdomen. The mother has her legs in stirrups and is covered with sheets for a drape. Nothing is exposed to the viewers only to the DR.  In order for George to cut the cord he would have been standing at the side of Casey.

I used to work labor and delivery.Please , try not to make something ugly out of something beautiful. I am sure that George changed Casey's diaper when she was a baby. But yes I would not even want my husband looking at my crotch while giving birth. I just want to make sure we really do understand how it works. JMHO

oh forgot to mention IDSTLOU, you were able to say what I wanted to say about Jug Twitty. I just hated how he was treated when he repeated what Joran had told them the first night about Natalees panties. When Jug repeated it he became a dirty old man in the minds of some. Not me

I agree.  I also worked in L and D.  I have seen grandparents, great-grandparents, parents, other siblings, friends, and even a "teacher" and a priest in the DR during a delivery.  I do not see GA being there as weird.  More and more mothers are doing "family births" where the entire family is in the room with a midwife.  It really isn't that strange.  I think the Anthony family is strange, but GA being there was no real biggie.

I agree about the Anthony family being strange.

Karma tell me what hospitals you were at because I would never want to go there.
Excuse me Sam,please don't be pointing me out.I am not the only one who agrees that it was creepy for George to be there and even if I was the only one I would still post think that George was a pervert.
WTF?Scared Monkey's all about attacking posters who disagree with them now?

For the record, I find it creepy too. To each his own, eh?

You are absolutely right...too each his own.  However, as a nurse, we were not allowed to pass judgment or give them any less care because of their decision.  They have a right to their decision and we had to abide by it.   There was no room to judge.  That was their "patient rights".

I would really hate to see a long running thread on this.  It is not what we believe is right, it is the patients right and that is a law.  We can not judge re race, creed, income, personal choices etc.  It is the patient's right to have whomever they want in that room.  It is not our choice to decide.

As much as we would like to intervene, we can't.  If GA was kept out of the room after Casey gave permission for him being there, there would be another law suit.

I know it is not all of our beliefs, but the law is the law.  She had to sign for him to be there and cut cord. 

It sucs...I know, but we are bound by professional ethics and the Pennsylvania Code.  Don't judge when someone has to follow the law or risk losing professional license even if we don't agree.  It is a law and personal feelings can not enter into the decision.

Same with cops and LE.  They are bound and as much as they would like to add personal feelings, they can't.  Please look up Statutes in your State.  We, professionals, are bound by law what we can and cannot say.  That doesn't mean we don't feel for them or are disgusted by them, it just means that there are laws on what we can say or do.  It sucs, but we took an oath.
I'm not bound by anything and I think George is a creepy pervert.

Thank you for all not bound by an oath.  You can speak what we can't.  It is tough.....believe me....it is tough not to be able to put personal feelings into it, but I am not going to risk my license for the Anthony's. Just abiding by Oath.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: September 10, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »

LMFAO I just love Nancy Grace

"We all know you are not a part of it and you don't care"

!~*Mar*~!

pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1830 on: September 10, 2008, 08:48:19 PM »

Ok, just re-heard this..and I know its been posted...where George says
"the body in my granddaughters car was not my granddaughter"

THATS NOT what he actually said..I had the closed caption on he says
"the body in my DAMN DAUGHTERS CAR was not my granddaughter"

I dunno.  I don't think the transcriber heard it correctly before putting it on closed caption.  I watched him say it over and over and his lips sure look like he's saying granddaughter.  IMO
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: September 10, 2008, 08:49:04 PM »

Ah...Annie Downing was the one wearing that hat:

The one all torn up found in the Anthony trash yesterday:

Thanks Klaas I didnt know her name..
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1832 on: September 10, 2008, 08:50:08 PM »

With every passing day, I become more and more convinced that Caylee's father or his family members should become involved in this case.  He may not even know he is the father.  If he is dead, his family might not know that Caylee is their grandchild or niece.  THINK ABOUT IT If Caylee's father or his family members are found, they might do much more than the Anthonys are doing to find the child.  They also might be able to sue Casey in a civil court, as was done with O.J., if she walks away from this case without any accountability.  They are as much her family as the Anthonys are.  It may be that her father or his family would stand up for Caylee in ways that we have not yet seen from the Anthonys.

Yes, Cindy says he is dead.  Casey says this and that and the other.  But who can believe them when they have lied and lied and lied.  There is a story about he father.  I am certain of it.  THE FATHER MUST BE FOUND.

BRAVO....KUDOS....and more BRAVO!!!!!!!!!...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1833 on: September 10, 2008, 08:50:19 PM »

Annie Downing is friends with "Lake Vaj" Sean Daly..... and Casey... at all of the "sex parties"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: September 10, 2008, 08:52:50 PM »

LOL  that was the second time (at least) that NeJame mentioned "people on blogs" ... These blogs must REALLY be bothering somebody!

I PROUD to be a bee up their butts!!!    Des

Yeah rite?  Me too!  LOL  Glad I can help!   Ok ok ... You know Geo and Sin Sin are watching NG ... I wonder how the feel about NeJame repeating over and over that they are in DENIAL (and even gave the stages)... then he flips to ... they believe Caylee is alive .... So which is it? 

This is not widely known, BUT I will let you guys in on a little secret:  Real name:
 Mark Nejame-Anthony
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1835 on: September 10, 2008, 08:53:26 PM »

Nejame looks kinda like Charles Krauthammer, the columnist and Fox News consultant.

Let's face it...if the Anthonys needed a media consultant or public relations person, they would have hired one.  Instead they got a criminal defense attorney.  Nuff said.

heard that and made that same point a few days ago...

it's all coming to a head.

someone has told the Anthony's they will be suspects if the body is found - hence - the lack of cooperation.

They know what we will found out. eventually.

all that can stop that is the discovery of the body.

and there you have it. plain and simple and wrapped in a bow.

essentially then LE have until November 9th to find the body and make it a very tricky case for the defense... or they find the body later and charge everyone at that date. Either way - the entire Anthony family has years and years of legal problems because they didn't tell the truth.

the truth was so simple and America would have rallied behind them.... they took the cowards way out.

did you see that Casey?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1836 on: September 10, 2008, 08:53:33 PM »

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1837 on: September 10, 2008, 08:54:08 PM »

I don't care what dracula says GM and GP are covering up...they know more than they admit
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: September 10, 2008, 08:54:28 PM »

Ok, just re-heard this..and I know its been posted...where George says
"the body in my granddaughters car was not my granddaughter"

THATS NOT what he actually said..I had the closed caption on he says
"the body in my DAMN DAUGHTERS CAR was not my granddaughter"

I dunno.  I don't think the transcriber heard it correctly before putting it on closed caption.  I watched him say it over and over and his lips sure look like he's saying granddaughter.  IMO

What speaks to me is that he did not DENY there was a body in the car.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1839 on: September 10, 2008, 08:54:29 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.