May 17, 2024, 07:35:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197993 times)
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: June 16, 2005, 02:01:13 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Well folks my eyes are officially gone. Good job by all. (almost all, except for the troll T & I flamed on the comment side)

Big gold star to Dash tonight. Its been a long time since I have seen the guests talk more in an O'Reilly interview than Bill.

Good night all ...

Let me just add, a prayer for Natalee and her family. God Bless.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: June 16, 2005, 02:02:04 AM »

As far as the Date Rape Drug thing goes, I think the VAST majority of people have long since accepted that as a given.

BTW virtually ALL eyewitness accounts agree that Natalee was not sloshed to the gills when she left CC's that night. There are those who are saying she was starting to wind down a bit, but not "out of it" at all.

THE DRUG WAS JUST STARTING TO TAKE EFFECT. Let the impact of that statement roll around a little.

By the time they were a couple of miles down the road she was slowing down more and more. At the lighthouse she finally starts going out. Joran begins the proceedings, maybe with a little initial resistance, but not for long. They might have taken off back down the road to the beach north of the Marriott and by then she is unresistant. He does whatever he wants. She begins to wake up and absorb what happened.  Then...?

run off into the night?
confront Joran?
get loaded back into the car and hauled to Joran's private dungeon?
get abandoned?
get picked up by someone else?

Or is that when Joran calls the boat guys to come make the pickup...

I REALLY REALLY want Natalee to be alive. I want some outcome of this that brings joy to Dash and Nat's family and all of us. You don't know how bad I want that.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: June 16, 2005, 02:02:06 AM »

Well folks my eyes are officially gone. Good job by all. (almost all, except for the troll T & I flamed on the comment side)

Big gold star to Dash tonight. Its been a long time since I have seen the guests talk more in an O'Reilly interview than Bill.

Good night all ...
Before you go Red, do you watch all the topics at the same time? Or what?  How do you keep up w' all this?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: June 16, 2005, 02:02:28 AM »

("Y'all" actually isn't my real first name)

YEAH RIGHT!!! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Matt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: June 16, 2005, 02:03:28 AM »

'Night all.  I'm going to try to get a few hours of sleep before I have to get up.  Again, Dash, you were wonderful.  Each day is one day closer to finding Natalee.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2005, 02:04:50 AM »

Good Night Matt...take care
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2005, 02:06:04 AM »

Quote from: "Matt"
'Night all.  I'm going to try to get a few hours of sleep before I have to get up.  Again, Dash, you were wonderful.  Each day is one day closer to finding Natalee.

Thanks! Keep praying!

Night Night!
God Bless!
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2005, 02:06:21 AM »

lee wrote:
its hard to believe that these "boys" drank all night, then left the bar at 1 or 1:30 am, all admitted to going to the Lighthouse, and then after some time, they all left...

Kalpoes went home to the computer....

Joran says he was dropped off....

in any case, its get light about 4 or 5 am, and there always are early moring delivery people around, so they had to do their dirty work rather fast...

don't think there was time for a boat ride....

shark den at the end of the island I guess is a possibility....

could they have brought the girl back to the house, kept her there, even expired, and then had help from daddy in getting rid of the body....  

shark den shark den.....

take a look at this...
I posted this yesterday

"my heart is in my throat

it's not because of 'His" physcic predictions

it's because of the first thing I saw on his sight..

there has been alot...ALOT of people saying they have seen visions of
a cave on the scared monkeys site..

even myself I have never Never been to aruba and did not know the first thing about it.. I had no idea there were even caves there, the first pic he has on his site is of a 'tunnel' or 'cave' why has this freaked me out soo much.. I have had a 'preminition' or whatever you would like to call it about the 'cave' and her...

now here comes the scariest part..
I haven't seen my nephew in about a week (8yr old) the headline news special was on tonight and nephew was begging me to turn it to play video games with him.. they showed Natalee's picture just at that moment
I'm like can you help me find her.? He said she's in a cave.. without coaxing or prior knowledge of whats going on.. I'm like what did you just say..? she's in a cave.. she tried to get out but its blocked she hurt her hand.. and then the kid part took over and said it's like a bears den he said I saved her I beat up the bear..

I am starting to truly beleive she is alive
someone is holding her

I read kims post
Blonde, bombshell, missing after partying into the wee hours of the morning. Video showing her at bar, no video at hotel. Three native young men, not boys hanging out with her and last seen with her. Alibi that they were able to drive her from bar to beach to hotel from 1:30 am to 2am. Their stories are a bit out there. If they did not kill her then I think they sold her. There is a lot of that going on. Something bad has happened to her else she would have surfased by now, she lives too spoiled of a life with her family to stay away intentially or of sound mind. I am curious as to why they would drive out to the beach with a girl like that for that short amount of time?

I think it might be right on.
the more I found out about the 3 kids drugs and all
the more I think this might be a probable outcome

attn: arubagirl or resident of aruba
is there anyplace club/house
named 'the cave' or the 'den'
or is there a known 'crack den' (house)
drug hangout
on the island
they did such an extensive search of the island
the only way they didn't find anything in such a 'small' place is that the
target is either moving or hidden
probably in plain site
and probably very close to the hotel."
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: June 16, 2005, 02:06:34 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

LOL. No team from the south did very well. It was about 30 degrees when they ran which is not the best for southerners!

I don't know.  Have you seen Brett ("Mississippi") Favre's record in games below 34 degrees??  I believe it's 39-2.
lee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2005, 02:06:59 AM »

Dallas, all........does the MSM really think they have a scoop about the Date Rape drug?......

geesh.....every blog I've been too has mentioned this idea from day one.....

the MSM is just so behind everything.....

drudge was right.....the internet has changed the way we get news....thank God....
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: June 16, 2005, 02:07:04 AM »

Night Matt!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: June 16, 2005, 02:08:00 AM »

sb...that scenario is making the most sense. all the rest of these wild stories they are coming up with (the brothers and VDS) would just take way too much time to pull off plus let's remember after all that we ARE just talking about TEEN BOYS who are not some kind of masterminds at planning and execution. In the end I think we will find the simplest story is the one that is true. The only reason we are now hearing wild stories is because the longer they sit in jail, the more the mind "makes things up". Remember, story number ONE was very simple. A lie, but simple. Then time in jail and these crazy stories are coming up.

My opinion...

Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: June 16, 2005, 02:08:04 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"

Good night all ...
Before you go Red, do you watch all the topics at the same time? Or what?  How do you keep up w' all this?

Try to, but if we miss something or someone does something on the evil  Evil or Very Mad side someone usually contatcs us. I thinks that why eyes have flames coming out of them.

How do I keep up with it? The sick part is that I am usually doing compter work and business stuff at the same time. I think its an illness, or a cry for help.  Smile  - good night
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: June 16, 2005, 02:09:59 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"

LOL. No team from the south did very well. It was about 30 degrees when they ran which is not the best for southerners!

I don't know.  Have you seen Brett ("Mississippi") Favre's record in games below 34 degrees??  I believe it's 39-2.

Yes...but I should have given further details. Cross country race in a horse park...frozen ground...30 degrees...and hay bales to jump over and then camelback hills to run up and down....for 3 miles.  Smile

Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: June 16, 2005, 02:12:36 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
As far as the Date Rape Drug thing goes, I think the VAST majority of people have long since accepted that as a given.

BTW virtually ALL eyewitness accounts agree that Natalee was not sloshed to the gills when she left CC's that night. There are those who are saying she was starting to wind down a bit, but not "out of it" at all.

THE DRUG WAS JUST STARTING TO TAKE EFFECT. Let the impact of that statement roll around a little.

Yeah, I think it's very likely she was given a drug.  There was a message posted by a supposed friend of the brothers that was posted on the Riehl blog where she says the brothers told her (before they were arrested) that Natalee fell asleep on the way to the light house.  That would certainly be consistent with a date rape drug.  Of course, there's no way of knowing if she's legit or if the brothers were telling her the truth.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2005, 02:14:44 AM »

Yeah, I think it's very likely she was given a drug.  There was a message posted by a supposed friend of the brothers that was posted on the Riehl blog where she says the brothers told her (before they were arrested) that Natalee fell asleep on the way to the light house.  That would certainly be consistent with a date rape drug.  Of course, there's no way of knowing if she's legit or if the brothers were telling her the truth.

we may not have a foolproof justice system here in the US but at least we would have given these guys a lie detector by now which could have sorted out "fact from fantasy"

Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2005, 02:15:26 AM »

Yes...but I should have given further details. Cross country race in a horse park...frozen ground...30 degrees...and hay bales to jump over and then camelback hills to run up and down....for 3 miles.  Smile

Okay, but did they have 275 pound linebackers running after them, trying to knock them down??  Very Happy
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2005, 02:16:13 AM »

Okay, but did they have 275 pound linebackers running after them, trying to knock them down??  Very Happy

Uhhhh...I should hope NOT! My baby is 6 ft 3 and only 120 lbs!!!!!!!!!

---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: June 16, 2005, 02:17:07 AM »

Uhhhh...I should hope NOT! My baby is 6 ft 3 and only 120 lbs!!!!!!!!!

Haha! That would scare the poopoo outta me! haha
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2005, 02:17:18 AM »

we may not have a foolproof justice system here in the US but at least we would have given these guys a lie detector by now which could have sorted out "fact from fantasy"
Right, Kerin, usable in court or not, you can find some truths.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.