May 13, 2024, 12:52:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 274337 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: June 10, 2009, 10:59:12 AM »

Fanny,you're right.Murt would have got the goods on them all.   
And Baez...does he really think everyone will just forget about that animal they have caged up in Orange County?It is such a waste of the tax payers money.I hope Strickland gets a belly full and straightens them out.
It's more than a circus now....what is the next word we use? 
Oh,and didn't Blink say she was working on something for us?  an angelic monkey

Devastating disaster comes to mind. 

We may be at the beginning of a formation of a black hole, where everyone and everybody gets sucked inside never to be seen again. Look at us! Here we sit, day after day, week after week, month after month, just poised....... 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: June 10, 2009, 10:59:30 AM »

O/T Everytime I see the tazing of the 72 yr old woman I think of an old Jeff Foxworthy joke:

"If your mama fails to remove the Marlboro cigarette from between her lips before she tell the state trooper to kiss her azz, you may be a red-neck."

On Topic: I wish someone would taze Spindy. Now that would be funny, I don't care who you are!   

OT:  Fanny, where did you see the tazing of a 72 yr old woman?

On Topic:  I remember a tazing during the protests at the Anthony's house but I think they were around the corner and not close enough to hit Cindy. 

O/T you can go here for the tazing info                             http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/31202935/

Is anyone able to go to the ceremony at B.P next Tuesday?  I hope it will be televised. I should have asked Kathi that question too, darn!! I can't believe we are at the one year mark and no closer to justice for Caylee. I have patience, but must admit it's wearing thin. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1562 on: June 10, 2009, 11:01:09 AM »

Fanny,you're right.Murt would have got the goods on them all.   
And Baez...does he really think everyone will just forget about that animal they have caged up in Orange County?It is such a waste of the tax payers money.I hope Strickland gets a belly full and straightens them out.
It's more than a circus now....what is the next word we use? 
Oh,and didn't Blink say she was working on something for us?  an angelic monkey

Devastating disaster comes to mind. 

We may be at the beginning of a formation of a black hole, where everyone and everybody gets sucked inside never to be seen again. Look at us! Here we sit, day after day, week after week, month after month, just poised....... 
Waiting for any little tidbit to be thrown our way 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: June 10, 2009, 11:06:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=417be760-9e19-4e37-8f5f-408104215680&CaseID=6079536

6/9/2009     A     MOTION TO STRIKE DOMINIC CASEY'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
6/9/2009    A    MOTION TO STRIKE DOMINIC CASEY'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

Hi tupelo...we haven't met, but I have seen your posts...Welcome to SM!  I see B.J. is at it again...azzhole!!
Hi there Sunny!!  Bozo is doing the only thing he knows, stall tactics.  The man is a joke. Hopefully STM will put an end to this nonsense. Enough is enough with the petty stuff.

I just wrote Kathi Belich and asked her to look into Milstead and to see if he was even questioned about his chase with the flashing lights. Kathi will dig to get this info, I'm sure. I just love her and I feel she is doing a great job in being an advocate for Caylee as well as a wonderful journalist.

Kathi is a favorite at SM for certain!! She loves to get in BJ's face!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: June 10, 2009, 11:07:45 AM »

I am so tired of hearing about that video of Casey the day, Caylee was found.  Hasn't every single monkey here already pictured the whole thing in their mind a million times?  If it even has the slimmest chance of overturning a conviction, I say keep it sealed forever.  Who needs it?  There is a mountain and I mean a mountain of evidence on Casey and even though the defense keeps calling it circumstantial.  The jury will see it all up close and personal.  There is no explanation for any of it, Bozo knows this and only wants to delay, delay, delay.  Spartacus may save her from the DP but I don't think anything is going to save her from justice.  Life in prison without parole.  No more boys, no more parties, no more fun....I would say no more family but she couldn't care less anyway.  To her, family is a waste, a huge waste.

Hugs, Magic 

BJ has zeroed in on this cause he has nothing else!! It's all a smoke screen!! Even with all his high powered team members...that got chit!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: June 10, 2009, 11:07:47 AM »

Anyone need a refill while I'm up?

Bring us some docs!!!
Good morning Monkeys

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: June 10, 2009, 11:08:30 AM »

Well at least we won't be alone in the black hole. 
Hopefully Jayne Weintraub will save herself....we couldn't take that.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: June 10, 2009, 11:09:41 AM »

O/T Everytime I see the tazing of the 72 yr old woman I think of an old Jeff Foxworthy joke:

"If your mama fails to remove the Marlboro cigarette from between her lips before she tell the state trooper to kiss her azz, you may be a red-neck."

On Topic: I wish someone would taze Spindy. Now that would be funny, I don't care who you are!   

I agree...I'd love to see her tazed, someone beat the crap outta her. and see her marched off in cuffs!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1568 on: June 10, 2009, 11:10:10 AM »

Well at least we won't be alone in the black hole. 
Hopefully Jayne Weintraub will save herself....we couldn't take that.   Monkey Devil!
I better not see Jayne in the black hole 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: June 10, 2009, 11:28:15 AM »

Anyone need a refill while I'm up?

Bring us some docs!!!
Good morning Monkeys

Good Morning Cece! That's about how I feel this morning.  Bleah....

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: June 10, 2009, 11:28:54 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/09/ijvm.01.html
Jane Velez Mitchell Transcripts
Terence Lenamon, you were Casey Anthony`s death penalty attorney, there`s a lot of people who think this is all just a delay strategy so that the new death penalty attorney, Andrea Lyon, can get up to speed on the case and they just keep stringing along so that this case can start in 2012 or 2013.

TERENCE LENAMON, FORMER ATTORNEY FOR CASEY ANTHONY: Well, I think there are a couple of things going on that no one is looking at really. Number one, one of the things that`s going on here is that Ms. Lyon is now in control of the case. And she has to get a working knowledge of the case and by doing that she`s got -- I mean, I think there was 10,000-plus pages of discovery released in the first year, so she`s got a lot of catching up to do.

Number two what`s going on is that she`s an excellent trial lawyer. She`s also an excellent appellate lawyer. And I think what she`s going to do is she`s going to give this judge an opportunity to either correct some mistakes she`s already made or take a hard look at what she`s going to do.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And by the way, that`s her on the right in the dark hair. Linda Kenny-Baden is the blond on the left behind Baez and the woman -- Baez, move your head a little bit so we can see that lady.

Anyway, she is there she is. You can see her right -- there she is walking out right there. We`re talking about Andrea Lyon, a high-powered death penalty lawyer who has never lost a case in terms of having anybody go to the death penalty.

LENAMON: I think what she`s going to do is she`s going to give the judge an opportunity to correct some mistakes she`s already made. And I think that this video objection is more geared towards the change of venue than actually the video itself. Because the judge releases this and he`s playing into the hand that they`re going to argue that the state`s playing into and that`s release, release, release, where she is going to try to put a stifle on the judge.

And there`s an old saying that Judge Francis knows -- that Mills- Francis knows more than anything and I (INAUDIBLE) in front of her and that is that a good lawyer makes a good judge.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Drew Findling, just thoughts on this whole delay.

DREW FINDLING, ATLANTA CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, I think Terence is spot on. All she has to do -- and I know Terence will agree with this -- is just say, "Judge, this is now a death penalty case."

MILLS-FRANCIS: Right.

FINDLING: "We didn`t ask for a late notice in the death penalty. I need the following time to catch up." And the judge will give her as much time as she needs. However, she`s being smart by using it on other issues.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, speaking of time we`re out of it -- panel, thank you so much.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: June 10, 2009, 11:28:57 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  Just getting caught up. Here is what I have from reading back

1. Bobo is trying to stall the release of the video hearing to fit into Wildthings calendar and has also added a new issue which is to throw SE under the bus for leaking stuff which is the cause of  his client can not getting a fair trial

2. Lois called LP and sent him the Rosary beads.  It actually seemed to happen as she said (giddy up!)

3. No charges for the Ants or Milstupids.  They can chase people on residential streets and have flashing lights but they get to pass GO and collect 200.00.

4. No docs.

Did I miss anything?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: June 10, 2009, 11:35:09 AM »

WTH did Lois call Lenny first, I know the woman isn't the smartest in the world, but wouldn't you call 911 first, and Lenny second 
At least she didn't call Murt..must be they broke up.

not heard much about Murt...he must have found another girlfriend!!

Didn't you hear??    Good old Murt got married!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: June 10, 2009, 11:36:39 AM »

1. Bobo is trying to stall the release of the video hearing to fit into Wildthings calendar and has also added a new issue which is to throw SE under the bus for leaking stuff which is the cause of  his client can not getting a fair trial

2. Lois called LP and sent him the Rosary beads.  It actually seemed to happen as she said (giddy up!)

3. No charges for the Ants or Milstupids.  They can chase people on residential streets and have flashing lights but they get to pass GO and collect 200.00.

4. No docs.

Did I miss anything?

Nope, not unless you want to add the tazing of the 72 yr old woman and the black hole we are being sucked into.   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: June 10, 2009, 11:36:52 AM »

4. No docs.

Did I miss anything?

Thanks for the quick update -  I'm still trying to catch up with you all.     an angelic monkey
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: June 10, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »

4. No docs.

Did I miss anything?

Great sum up Northern Rose! 
Hope your day is warmer today.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: June 10, 2009, 11:37:53 AM »

WTH did Lois call Lenny first, I know the woman isn't the smartest in the world, but wouldn't you call 911 first, and Lenny second 

From what I heard Murt got married...and not to LOis
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: June 10, 2009, 11:38:02 AM »

I knew he was engaged, but I thought that fell through like everything else seemed to do.   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: June 10, 2009, 11:38:14 AM »

4. No docs.

Did I miss anything?

Nope, not unless you want to add the tazing of the 72 yr old woman and the black hole we are being sucked into.   

The only way I'm getting into that black hole is if Janie Winey is removed from it, first!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: June 10, 2009, 11:38:46 AM »

I remember hearing that, but didn't know if it was a rumor.  Why don't we have any pictures??!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.