May 13, 2024, 09:52:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 321793 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: January 16, 2009, 01:18:09 AM »

Good night Monkeys.. see you all tomorrow. 
Goodnight Searching!  Sleep tight! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #441 on: January 16, 2009, 01:20:49 AM »

Sorry to keep bugging everyone, but Greta and NG are on at the same time...........

Which do you guys recommend? TIA!!
CBB, just watch the 30 minute video just released of Casey and George and Cindy during a jail visit.  It will reinforce what you already know, but it's good to be right!

Thx, AZ!!!! Will do! 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: January 16, 2009, 01:23:08 AM »

Yes I watched the whole video... And I was not really surprised by the way she acted toward her parents. We all know Casey is guilty of killing her daughter and she just did not want to be questioned by her parents. If she is rationalizing the murder by saying is was Cindy's fault, then I that's why she can't stand Cindy asking her about Caylee. It is really sad. I am a mother of twin boys, and I certainly would not act the way she does if one of them were missing. Casey just wants to avoid it, calling it "the situation" and what will happen at "the trial". She wants to make it seem like these things are happening independently of her, but SHE is the one that created all of this! She killed Caylee and wants everyone to forget about that and focus on Casey. Getting her out of jail so she can go back to partying and sleeping around. I hope the trial goes well and this sad excuse for a human being is locked away. Once that happens, no one will care or remember her. She will just be some "normal" murderer sitting in jail. That is what is going to kill her. The fact that she will be a no one and her lies cannot be used for her gain. Just sit and be invisible to everyone that she had known before. Lonely. I think that is the best torture for her.
It's that denial of any involvement or responsibility in Caylee's murder that makes everyone just furious with Casey.  She has the ability to disassociate from events around her and it makes you want to shake her!  So frustrating for everyone who has to deal with this woman.  Remember the interviews with LE back in July?  When Melich got her to admit she lied about taking them to Universal and her non-existant job, her voice was so flat and disassociated.  She said the words that Melich was making her say, but her tone showed that she didn't own those words.  She may have been forced to confront the truth, but she still believed in her lies.  Casey is one really tough psychopath.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: January 16, 2009, 01:23:24 AM »

Oh, I know there's stuff going on in the case tonight, and I haven't seen a thing!! I had company and just got the dishes put away. I wanted to say HI! and I'm going back to read. I have NG on right now in re-run, so I'll get up with you guys before too long, I hope!!!

I saw in her preview that a new video has been released. Is it worth a look?

Video is long, 31 minutes.  You'll get the general idea from NG.  Plenty of time to listen to the entire thing if you want. 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #444 on: January 16, 2009, 01:25:48 AM »

I'm here!  Ha ha ha ha ha.   

Oh sure...now you show up...just as I'm leavin' 

Hope you're feeling better tonight...you going to join us for Coffee in the morning?

I'm in AZ and there is a time diff.  I'll have to be a brunch girl!!!!

Hey Sparkenator--I'm in AZ, too.  North Phoenix.  Seeing as I'm a night person anyway, I generally get here when everyone else is nodding off!

Hi!  I'm in Chandler, and work at ASU!  Good to meet you!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #445 on: January 16, 2009, 01:27:43 AM »

Sorry if this has been already posted.

(snip)

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --

An Orange County deputy, who responded to an August call from a meter reader in the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found, was removed from patrols Thursday and put on desk duty.

Deputy Richard Cain went to the area on August 13, where Caylee's remains were eventually found, but didn't find anything.

http://www.officer.com/online/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=45025

Thanks for posting this, sleddogs.  Wonder if the part I bolded means that LE is admitting that Cain could have acted/responded in less than stellar fashion for an officer?      

I think it is fairly typical for any officer in the midst of an internal investigation to be placed on desk duty.  However, this officer had several prior complaints about a lack of investigation that were dismissed.  I'm withholding my judgment on this till we know more, but I really don't believe in Kronk's complaint any more than I believe the officer was derelict in his duty.  Kronk was so general in what he was reporting that I'm not sure any officer would take him seriously.  Yet, the officer spent 45 minutes on that call.  On the other hand, Kronk may have pulled an incompetent officer.  Who knows?  I'd put blame (if any is to be applied) about 50/50 between Kronk's vague report and the officer's lackadaisical investigation.  Plus, the bag was supposedly underwater.  How did Kronk see it?   

I don't know. If I were an officer who got called out to investigate a bag underwater that someone thought was Caylee, I do think I might try to look at the bag.

I have no problem believing this officer was "derelict" in his duty because he had a whole history of not dealing with it when he was sent out on calls. Obviously he just doesn't want to be sent out on calls, and for all we know he'd been asking for a desk assignment for ages.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: January 16, 2009, 01:29:01 AM »

Sorry to keep bugging everyone, but Greta and NG are on at the same time...........

Which do you guys recommend? TIA!!
Hey CBB!  I've got Greta on right now and it's all about the plane crash.  NG was about the new video.  If you havn't seen it you have to watch.  You will be shocked by Casey's behavior. 

Thx, Dottie! I'm flipping back and forth and right now, they're both on the crash, but I'll opt for NG since she has the video. Thx for the info!!   
This is what I got from the video.  It's worth watching.
Just when you thought you couldn't hate Casey more.....there's a video!   I just got through with the last thread and this has probably been discussed to death but I have to vent:

1. MANIPULATION: WORD OF THE DAY.  Wow, Her best quality!

2. NARCISSISM:   You don't have to be a psychologist to figure that one out. Just a few quotes:  "It's really, really sad that I have nothing right now, nothing". "Do you really understand how I feel"?  "My entire life has been taken from me". "Everything has been taken away from me".  "With keeping me here you are not helping me. The opportunity was there".
"Iforgive whoever has her".  Casey naracissic way of forgiving herself!

3."All I want is my kid "life" back".

4. BIBLE QUOTE FROM CASEY: GMAB

"LOVE THY NEIGHBOR"          "GIVE UNTO OTHERS"

5. GEORGE IS STUPID:  "You are the Boss".  Just like a corporation....another dumb analogy like the hand thing...I'm the thumb...Does he really think that she wanted to see him because she loves him....She didn't want to see mom because she would dominate ask questions and she didn't want to see Lee because he would "interrogate" her...she just knows George will say Honey this and Honey that and never try to make her give up anything.  Then he actually say that he is "Thankful" that she would see them.  OMG, she should be thankful that they came to see her. This is so screwed up! 

6. BODY LANGUAGE: Love to see a report on that.  To me she looks totally guilty! She looks down all the time.  When Cindy was talking about the rumor that Caylee died in the pool she looked to the left (shows deception or lie) and had no emotion yet she was mad because her mom made chili and she wasn't there!

7.  Anytime she talked about Caylee (once or twice) Casey was matter of fact, "I want my Kid back", "I know you'll want Caylee back", but when it was about her it was poor me and the tears!  She even asked in the very beginning why Cindy was crying (she is one cold b!tch)!  Why in the hell do you think she is crying Casey?  She is so wrapped up in herself that nothing or noone else matters!  When she looked at the new T-shirt she calmly states "They are nice, I like them" like she was looking at a new bath mat and shower curtain!!....for goodness sakes Casey that is your daughter on that shirt!!!! I would be crying my eyes out.
Ok, I'll stop ranting now, just a few things from the other thread.

Nikki, hope you feel better soon!

SS, My FIL just started radiation this week for the same thing.  I'll    keep yours in my prayers as well!

Peanut and JAA and all other new monkeys I missed WELCOME!!! 

kLAAS, Great image shots from the jail visit...The real Casey!

GM, Great Banner!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: January 16, 2009, 01:35:20 AM »

Chandler is great--my sister and son live there, too.  Are you looking forward to this trial like I am?  I'm sure it will be moved up from March, but I hope not too far.  This trial will not only answer some of our questions, but verify that LE really do have their act together.

BRING NATALEE HOME
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: January 16, 2009, 01:49:11 AM »

Chandler is great--my sister and son live there, too.  Are you looking forward to this trial like I am?  I'm sure it will be moved up from March, but I hope not too far.  This trial will not only answer some of our questions, but verify that LE really do have their act together.

Yes definitely looking forward to the trial.  I'm going to hit the sack now, have an early work day tomorrow.  Let's keep in touch, perhaps we can exchange emails through Klaas.

Good night!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: January 16, 2009, 01:53:18 AM »

Night Sparky.   

BRING NATALEE HOME
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: January 16, 2009, 02:12:42 AM »

Good evening, monkeys. Isn't it wonderful that all of those people made it off the plane safely? Thanks be to God.

I just wanted to drop a short comment about the latest tape released by the OCSO. I have only two words to say:

EVIL WITCH

Hi monkeys and my friend rmcalo

Been reading many pages of monkeyposts, and watching the awful video.  Still reading several pages back, but I wanted to say hi, and yes, I was moved very much by the "Miracle on the Hudson River" today.  Everyone survived.  Pilot is a hero in my book.  I was once in a plane crash, and this news today, and the images (wow) really did capture my attention...

The two words you used, EVIL and WITCH are spot on.  Pure unadulterated Evil.  That face, those lies, the rage and selfishness ---  welcome to Caylee's world.     That "evil witch" was Caylee's mommy, poor little girl.  It hurts to think of the experiences Caylee likely had on this earth as the daughter of such a monster, and especially her last moments.

Having a bit of a rough time here,  so I won't be posting much this evening.  Just reading and absorbing all the monkey thoughts and then I need to take a breather and get some rest for tomorrow.

I would like to add, just to make myself feel a little better, the following words to your two:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
vile    odious    despicable    revolting    hateful    ugly    appalling    diabolical    inhuman    heartless    vicious    coldblooded    cruel    selfish    sickening    shameless    unconscionable    murderer    bitch/y    freak of nature    narcissistic    sociopathic   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And my take on some of the people involved in this tragic and heartbreaking murder case:

Caylee

salut     OCSO

NOT Cool      Casey

shakng2      Cindy

George

batman      Lee

clown      Baez

Thank you.  I feel a little better now.  Hugs to all monkeys.  Back to my reading.....

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
crazybabyborg
« Reply #451 on: January 16, 2009, 02:12:59 AM »

Oh, BARF! I just watched the entire video, and I so want to punch her in the face.....ABSOLUTELY!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: January 16, 2009, 02:16:27 AM »

Oh, BARF! I just watched the entire video, and I so want to punch her in the face.....ABSOLUTELY!!!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: January 16, 2009, 02:20:48 AM »

LP said on NG, that Casey knew she was going to be bailed out during that jail visit.

Then why the need for a "private" visit with George?

I didn't get the feeling that she thought she was getting out anytime soon but who knows.
I know, maybe she was just acting, because the jail visit was the 14th and LP bailed her out I believe the 15th.

LP arrived in OrLAWNdoe August 17.  He posted Casey's bond August 20.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: January 16, 2009, 02:21:44 AM »

Did you have trouble getting the WFTV video to load?  I've finally caught up and went to watch the video at http://www.wftv.com/video/18490326/index.html but it won't load.  Does anyone have another link?

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: January 16, 2009, 02:22:15 AM »

IMO - the video confirms to me that Cindy still believed Casey to some extent.  Were the pampering her to get info??  They should have hung up on here and walked out.  How dare she threaten to do so.  Nothing but the DP for her.  I hope they put it back on.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: January 16, 2009, 02:22:57 AM »

LP said on NG, that Casey knew she was going to be bailed out during that jail visit.

I didn't get the feeling that she thought she was getting out anytime soon but who knows.
I know, maybe she was just acting, because the jail visit was the 14th and LP bailed her out I believe the 15th.

True... but did you watch NG tonight?  LP said KC already knew on that day (8/14) that he was going to bail her.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 16, 2009, 02:24:09 AM »

True... but did you watch NG tonight?  LP said KC already knew on that day (8/14) that he was going to bail her.

oh duh -- I saw too late that norose had already posted this in the stack quote above.  sry

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: January 16, 2009, 02:24:57 AM »

Casey felt that the month she spent in jail at that time was just unreasonable.  She wanted Cindy and George to get her out of there, now!  What a prima donna.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: January 16, 2009, 02:26:19 AM »

Darn, what's up with WFTV?  I can't get that video to load.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.