May 06, 2024, 06:47:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 310049 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: October 25, 2008, 10:42:40 PM »

Geraldo-Jennifer hudsons nephew still missing and brother-in-law arrested. 

Another horrible story.  Hope they find the nephew soon and alive. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: October 25, 2008, 10:42:51 PM »

OMG - Geraldo is such a kiss a$$.  "The fine criminal defense attorney."  Baez says the case is weak but a polical nightmare.   Jose says we still having a missing children.

Geraldo says we may kept a conviction but it won't be because of the evidence.

Even Kimberely conceeded that jury may compromise to a manslaughter - if they don't have more evidence.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: October 25, 2008, 10:44:36 PM »

Kimberly thinks they may not get a murder 1 conviction but a 2nd degree or manslaugher.  This isn't sounding good
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: October 25, 2008, 10:44:57 PM »

Rob

I do fully understand your position, and agree on mostly what you post. This is a vey emotionally charge case, and no doubt some statements will be taken out of context, both yours...and mine. It may not seem like it, but I do look forward to what you have to say.

I made a total of 3 calls to George, over a period of three day's. These calls went unanswered. The calls I made were "interdiction" in nature. These were concerns, on what I knew. I felt it was important enough to make someone close to the Anthony's, know what I knew, if they didn't already. I next called the only one that was non family....their lawyer Nejames. Open talking to his assistant, I found out that they were fully aware of my concerns, and that they were dealing with it. The ball was in their hands, and then I removed myself from having any further contact with them, and the Anthony's.

Rob, my "agenda" is quite simple, I'm going to do my very best in helping TES and the other searchers on the 7th, 8th, and 9th, to try to find Caylee, and to bring closure to everyone. It really is just that simple.

So keep the up the great posts Rob. I don't have to agree with everything you have to say, but I truly respect your right to your opinions. In fact, I like reading your prospective on this case.

As a side note: I have ZERO loyalties with the Anthony's. As the information/evidence became clearer...it made this transformation much easier. Hell...it made it mandatory.

Chuck
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #464 on: October 25, 2008, 10:45:59 PM »

Geraldo-Jennifer hudsons nephew still missing and brother-in-law arrested. 

Another horrible story.  Hope they find the nephew soon and alive. 
Very sad...they say the possible motive is revenge that jennifer's mom threw her brother-in-law out of the house...maybe had to do with drugs.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: October 25, 2008, 10:47:59 PM »

I think suicide watch would be pretty standard in this circumstance.  They do not want her to take her own life in jail.  I doubt that she would, but they have to be very aware of the possibility.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: October 25, 2008, 10:48:02 PM »

Kimberly thinks they may not get a murder 1 conviction but a 2nd degree or manslaugher.  This isn't sounding good
Fret not my evil witch, they will get a conviction.  My crystal ball has never failed me yet.  BRB
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: October 25, 2008, 10:48:45 PM »

ok, im going to open a can or worms here and I may have to eat them later.......how did we get the impression that Casey was lazy.  She ran, danced, and when she tossed those groceries in the basket, she did it with ease...............................
she didnt work, or seem to apply herself to anything other than activites which would benefit her
to me, thats lazy

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: October 25, 2008, 10:52:39 PM »

Geraldo sez.....  There is very little info beyond what cops have already leaked to the media, and that the evidence does not necessarily lead to the conclusion of the child being dead ... the hair does not conclusively belong to Casey or Caylee; the shovel hair does not belong to either of them; human decomp is not necessary human decomp  (huh???    )

NoWayJose sez...   not shocked by how weak the evidence is.  Knew all along that there was very little to all the leaks and now the cat's out of the bag ... what's happening now is that they have to back up what they've been saying and the evidence doesn't do that. What they've done is put forth a brilliant public relations campaign to make her look guilty but they can't back it up in court; very concerned about the public relations nightmare.

Kimberly G:  Probably won't be convicted of first degree but thinks implied malice ... If Casey acted with conscious disregard, for exampleusing chloroform, that's 2nd degree or manslaughter.  Don't know for sure baby is dead, but evidence shows more than likely she is.

JB:  (sarcastically) Can't prove the baby is dead but can convict ?

KG:  They will have to prove the baby is dead.

Me:  Why does Geraldo appear to be on JB's side?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: October 25, 2008, 10:52:49 PM »

ok, im going to open a can or worms here and I may have to eat them later.......how did we get the impression that Casey was lazy.  She ran, danced, and when she tossed those groceries in the basket, she did it with ease...............................
she didnt work, or seem to apply herself to anything other than activites which would benefit her
to me, thats lazy

Yep, I agree 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: October 25, 2008, 10:52:53 PM »

Fret not my evil witch, they will get a conviction.  My crystal ball has never failed me yet.  BRB

Good I can't always count on my sisters readings.  OK, be careful and get right back.   
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: October 25, 2008, 10:58:09 PM »

But I guess KC's plan of the beautiful life on search donation money was derailed by none other than mommy dearest. 1 day away from the beautiful life. I think she was going to Calif. She had already begun her transformation into " Miss can pack a neater suitcase than service guy"

Back to lurking for a few that nite for me. I've been up 70 hrs so i'm ready
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: October 25, 2008, 10:58:21 PM »

Hi monkeys, finally caught up reading.

Didn't someone post that their sweetie is a "pool guy" or knows a lot about it? I been thinking uh oh! We have the dogs hit at the playhouse, a strange indentation up next to the pool according to CA. What if KC puts Caylee at the playhouse first then decides to put her in the water so it would look like drowning. KC may have thought doing compressions would get water in her lungs and she would be able to pass it off as an accident and saw that didn't work after she got her in the water. Now my question is this, would decomp  even if only a few hours old cause the green funk in the pool that was reported? LE should have proof of decomp in that pool if Caylee was in it dead BUT they offered KC a way out with limited immunity and she refused it so if there is proof of death in that pool death prob. occured somewhere..some other way.

Another thing I think about is the dinner knife in the car. She could have dug a hole in sandy soil pretty quick using that knife and wouldn't even have needed a shovel. Especially if they are thinking 11 days. KCJackie mentioned about pings around 4:00am in an area named Beachline on a day when the disposal could have happened. Does anyone there know if that is sandy area?

Hi, I'm not in Florida - so I really have no idea about this area in particular.  I know that Higherhopes had went to a few areas of interest a week or so ago.  She said it was very easy to dig with a spade - but FL has seen a lot of rain.  Maybe someone can remember the weather of late June....I know I'm not much help.  I still think it is very weird that she was out there at that time of night/day.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: October 25, 2008, 11:04:32 PM »

But I guess KC's plan of the beautiful life on search donation money was derailed by none other than mommy dearest. 1 day away from the beautiful life. I think she was going to Calif. She had already begun her transformation into " Miss can pack a neater suitcase than service guy"

Back to lurking for a few that nite for me. I've been up 70 hrs so i'm ready

Please get some sleep 70 hrs is not healthy.  Sweet dreams. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: October 25, 2008, 11:04:53 PM »

Hi, Im not watching it (I got kicked out of the living room for clicking keys) who is Kimberly????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: October 25, 2008, 11:05:09 PM »

Don't know about Florida, but here in La. 2nd degree is life with NO possibility of parole...I can live with that..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: October 25, 2008, 11:05:30 PM »

Pardon me if I mess up, but this is a first for this Golden Oldie.  I’ve never participated in something like this before, e.g. a forum, and it’s kind of scary.  I’ve recently retired and prior to that had big brother breathing down my neck at work, but now I’m freed and able to expand out into the real world.

For the past month or so, I’ve been lurking on this site and have become addicted.  Scared Monkeys, you are the best.  Bless all of you and the honest people looking for poor little Caylee’s remains!!  Oh, my heart breaks so much for her and what she had to endure.  She was only a little innocent child who trusted her elders.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: October 25, 2008, 11:06:09 PM »

Does anybody know if Casey was on suicide watch?

Do they have that in jails?  How do they watch? 

Yes they have this.  Inmates are usaully not allowed anything - to prevent hanging, choking, etc.  Depending on the jail/prison, it can be watched on a monitor. 

This was being reported by Murt.  He said it was standard operating procedure.  This could explain why she did not order anyhting from the commissary.  But it is MO that this report is incorrect!! 
Those 3-X large white boxer underware from the commisary could do the trick!!!! 

After a few months on that high carb jail food and only a shower for exercise, she'll probably need those 3-X drawers.

Underware?????   is that kinda like Tupperware????   Silverware????  Unaware??????
Casey flaunts her "wares" -- I stand by my spelling! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: October 25, 2008, 11:07:10 PM »

Pardon me if I mess up, but this is a first for this Golden Oldie.  I’ve never participated in something like this before, e.g. a forum, and it’s kind of scary.  I’ve recently retired and prior to that had big brother breathing down my neck at work, but now I’m freed and able to expand out into the real world.

For the past month or so, I’ve been lurking on this site and have become addicted.  Scared Monkeys, you are the best.  Bless all of you and the honest people looking for poor little Caylee’s remains!!  Oh, my heart breaks so much for her and what she had to endure.  She was only a little innocent child who trusted her elders.

Welcome Golden Oldie Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: October 25, 2008, 11:07:40 PM »

I am in no way trying to be gross here, and maybe it's already been discussed...... but....does JCP sell those vacuum bags?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.