May 14, 2024, 02:04:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 242278 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: February 05, 2009, 12:45:11 PM »

If I had to pick one of the two as the scam artist, I would have to pick George.  Cindy has always worked hard and supported the family..had the benefits, retirement, etc.  

What has George done?  Worked sporadically at nothing jobs and had a workman's comp. case that took over two years for a knee injury to heal?  And tried to get rich scamming on the computer.  The only respectable job he ever had was LE and that was over 22 yrs ago.  Hell, he couldn't even work for his own dad (George told LE his dad thought he was lazy).  

George thought he died and went to heaven when he was going to be a spokeperson for missing kids...just hang out at the donation jar all day and be a celebrity.  

Now I think this suicide attempt is going to solve a lot of problems for him.  He won't have to take a lie detector test, Cindy can't divorce him and now he can get permanent disability on mental.  Yes, he's happy again I am sure.
I agree, and I'm going to say this again, George might be the abusive one in the family, not Cindy. Granted Cindy is mentally unstable, but I just have this feeling George behind close doors is a real mean SOB.

I keep asking myself.....which came first?? The chicken or the egg?

Same question I have asked myself about my in-laws.....MIL=closet drinker/compulsive liar
                                                                               FIL=alcoholic/anger issues

LOL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: February 05, 2009, 12:45:20 PM »

If I had to pick one of the two as the scam artist, I would have to pick George.  Cindy has always worked hard and supported the family..had the benefits, retirement, etc.  

What has George done?  Worked sporadically at nothing jobs and had a workman's comp. case that took over two years for a knee injury to heal?  And tried to get rich scamming on the computer.  The only respectable job he ever had was LE and that was over 22 yrs ago.  Hell, he couldn't even work for his own dad (George told LE his dad thought he was lazy).  

George thought he died and went to heaven when he was going to be a spokeperson for missing kids...just hang out at the donation jar all day and be a celebrity.  

Now I think this suicide attempt is going to solve a lot of problems for him.  He won't have to take a lie detector test, Cindy can't divorce him and now he can get permanent disability on mental.  Yes, he's happy again I am sure.
I agree, and I'm going to say this again, George might be the abusive one in the family, not Cindy. Granted Cindy is mentally unstable, but I just have this feeling George behind close doors is a real mean SOB.

I keep asking myself.....which came first?? The chicken or the egg?

Same question I have asked myself about my in-laws.....MIL=closet drinker/compulsive liar
                                                                               FIL=alcoholic/anger issues
[/quote

Seeme,that sounds just about right to me.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #522 on: February 05, 2009, 12:49:42 PM »

seemeatthebeach..George reminds me of someone I know, and I don't think for a second that it was much fun living with George, and I have a feeling that the stay in the hospital was for more then a suicide attempt, maybe problems with drinking, maybe years of mental issues, I don't know, but George has a knack at making himself look like the good guy, but I don't think George is who George tries to portray he is. Much more going on with George.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 05, 2009, 12:53:02 PM »

Seeme,I meant that those descriptions sound like George and Cindy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: February 05, 2009, 12:57:17 PM »

seemeatthebeach..George reminds me of someone I know, and I don't think for a second that it was much fun living with George, and I have a feeling that the stay in the hospital was for more then a suicide attempt, maybe problems with drinking, maybe years of mental issues, I don't know, but George has a knack at making himself look like the good guy, but I don't think George is who George tries to portray he is. Much more going on with George.

I agree totally.  Neither Casey nor Lee has any respect for him ( not that they are normal and can be used as an example).  What kind of a man lets his wife support the house, kids, grocery shop, cook, tend to the kids, etc. while he cleans the cars and mows the lawn?  He blames everything on Cindy if you listen to him.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: February 05, 2009, 12:57:43 PM »

I HOPE NO ONE SHOWS UP FOR THE MEMORIAL!!
What I would love to see, if the church gets wind of all this and charges them for
use of the church.
All that paper that KC orders is being used for letters that KC and the penguin are
sending out to CA,GA & LA and the penguin carrys them out of the jail. Maybe
if they did a search of her cell they would get some of the letters that he carried
back into her.
This family is about as evil as anyone can get. When I think of all the people that
would have loved to have and raise Caylee and all the A's can think about is the money and covering up for the skank it just makes me sick.
I say don't watch the memorial on TV and don't go to it.
This whole family deserves to burn in hell.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: February 05, 2009, 01:03:49 PM »

Hello my fellow monkeys. 
Hope everyone is well.  It was -4 here in NY, last night...brrrr

Was reading about the comments about everyone being searched for the memorial.  My first thoughts was of someone with a lot of hate in their hearts for the Anthony's and someone trying to bring in a weapon, to do harm to them.  Maybe that's why everyone has to be searched (in addition, to the camera's.)  CA commented about how much hate mail they get.  Just a thought.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: February 05, 2009, 01:07:34 PM »

I HOPE NO ONE SHOWS UP FOR THE MEMORIAL!!
What I would love to see, if the church gets wind of all this and charges them for
use of the church.
All that paper that KC orders is being used for letters that KC and the penguin are
sending out to CA,GA & LA and the penguin carrys them out of the jail. Maybe
if they did a search of her cell they would get some of the letters that he carried
back into her.
This family is about as evil as anyone can get. When I think of all the people that
would have loved to have and raise Caylee and all the A's can think about is the money and covering up for the skank it just makes me sick.
I say don't watch the memorial on TV and don't go to it.
This whole family deserves to burn in hell.

I hope you are right also Mary.  Maybe if we all wrote to Fox and told them that we will boycott their sponsors if they show the memorial as an exclusive it might have some weight to get this stopped in its' track.

Bet some of that paper is writing her book that she can collect money for before her "conviction" too.

They are as evil as you can get.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: February 05, 2009, 01:09:09 PM »

It would be tacky but don't be surprised if Kidfinders has something setup to take donations. Of course tacky doesn't botther them.

Why do I have the feeling that Kidfinders will have the table and posters and jars there..as well as selling in the new Caylee bracelets like the one they tried to sneak to Casey for her court appearance last week.

(quote)

just wanted to say that yesterday, joysangel said that cindy donated all the money from the findcayleefund  to kidfinders,,,,,,,the few on at that time almost fell off their chairs i am sure

orb

That is a complete and utter lie, Id like to see Cindy on record saying that.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: February 05, 2009, 01:11:27 PM »

When I watch NG and see little Caylee at her visit with her great grandfather.  I look at the little blue shirt and wonder if that is what they found at the discovery site.  Maybe she was still dressed in that same outfit.  I know there is a picture of Caylee sitting on GGF lap, but I don't remember if they were stripped shorts. 
If Caylee was found in night cloths, I would think KC would have killed her the night of the 15th, if Caylee was dressed in a different outfit, it might mean, she was killed on the 16th.  So I think maybe what Caylee was wearing, might be a clue as to when KC....you know...
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: February 05, 2009, 01:13:35 PM »

KC looks like she gained about 15 to 20 lbs.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: February 05, 2009, 01:17:52 PM »

I am starting to feel the same way about the memorial.  I hope the turnout is low.  It is not really about Caylee now, it is more about her family, and I am not interested in her family.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: February 05, 2009, 01:17:59 PM »

I think with financial troubles...Conway/Anthony's can file for financial hardship for a while to back of bills.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: February 05, 2009, 01:21:50 PM »

I wonder if there is public records out there to review, if KC has given her mother power of attorney over Caylee's remains.  Otherwise, utimately it is KC who is still calling the shots.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: February 05, 2009, 01:23:26 PM »

It would be tacky but don't be surprised if Kidfinders has something setup to take donations. Of course tacky doesn't botther them.

Why do I have the feeling that Kidfinders will have the table and posters and jars there..as well as selling in the new Caylee bracelets like the one they tried to sneak to Casey for her court appearance last week.

(quote)

just wanted to say that yesterday, joysangel said that cindy donated all the money from the findcayleefund  to kidfinders,,,,,,,the few on at that time almost fell off their chairs i am sure

orb

That is a complete and utter lie, Id like to see Cindy on record saying that.

Blink..I was wondering if there was a way to see the divorce papers G&C filed in 2006?  Wonder what grounds each filed under?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: February 05, 2009, 01:25:52 PM »

I think I am talking to myself...lol

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: February 05, 2009, 01:31:15 PM »

I wonder if there is public records out there to review, if KC has given her mother power of attorney over Caylee's remains.  Otherwise, utimately it is KC who is still calling the shots.

Since she is not seeing or speaking with the family, rather at her request or Jose's advice...I would say she has not given Cindy any power of attorney over Caylee.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: February 05, 2009, 01:37:44 PM »

Since she is not seeing or speaking with the family, rather at her request or Jose's advice...I would say she has not given Cindy any power of attorney over Caylee.

I believe her and her family are cooresponding thru mail/writing. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: February 05, 2009, 01:41:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18646474/detail.html

Zenaida Gonzalez's Lawyer Says Case Could Be Easily Closed
Thursday, February 5, 2009 – updated: 9:12 am EST February 5, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, attorney John Morgan, who's representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a civil defamation suit against Casey, says the case could easily be closed.

John Morgan appeared Wednesday night on the Nancy Grace show and said that Casey should verify a picture of Zenaida Gonzalez that was sent to her by Morgan.

"We've attached this picture; all she needs to do is say that's not her!" said Morgan on the Nancy Grace show.

Casey's defense team announced earlier in the week that she's pleading the fifth and will not answer any of the nearly 30 questions Zenida's defense team submitted to her.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: February 05, 2009, 01:43:10 PM »

Even if KC was telling the truth..that she left her baby with a nanny.  You would think that she would be screaming how sorry she was for doing that.....but noooo KC just struts around like she isn't at fault in the least.... She is such a POS... No remorse for what she did...and no remorse for what she "claims" she did.
I hope counseling is mandatory in jail and is taking R-E-M-O-R-S-E 101
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.