May 03, 2024, 01:04:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 414635 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: November 13, 2009, 07:31:55 PM »

Wow, thanks Trimm and Sunny for those updates, more to think about.

Hi nrcg........it sure does add another possibility to the mystery!
Yes it does, I want to know also about chewing tobacco and whether Tony, his roomate, or any of the friends indulged in this habit.

me too!!!

Blink On Crime - Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: Tattoo and Duct Tape ...
FYI – Tony Lazzaro's room mate Nate 'chews' so that could be what the brown liquid was found in the crystal light bottle. My brother used to chew (or 'dip' ...
blinkoncrime.com/.../caseycaylee-anthony-case-tattoo-and-duct-tape-photos-released/ -

I haven't found the actual post yet. 

thanks...interesting...so I wonder was it in the trunk of the car when she dumped Caylee and it somehow got thrown out with Caylee...or did kc actually plant the bottle so if/when Caylee's remains were found the bottle would point to someone else? Obviously we don't know the answer...but would love to!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: November 13, 2009, 07:44:41 PM »

Yes it does, I want to know also about chewing tobacco and whether Tony, his roomate, or any of the friends indulged in this habit.

me too!!!

FYI – Tony Lazzaro's room mate Nate 'chews' so that could be what the brown liquid was found in the crystal light bottle. My brother used to chew (or 'dip' ...
blinkoncrime.com/.../caseycaylee-anthony-case-tattoo-and-duct-tape-photos-released/ -

thanks...interesting...so I wonder was it in the trunk of the car when she dumped Caylee and it somehow got thrown out with Caylee...or did kc actually plant the bottle so if/when Caylee's remains were found the bottle would point to someone else? Obviously we don't know the answer...but would love to!!

I'm going with on of the two options you listed.It's all gonna come back to Casey.
You are right .We would love to know.

O.K. my eyes are fried.Gotta take a brake for a bit.
Have a great evening. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: November 13, 2009, 07:46:48 PM »

Sunny,the Copenhagen part was very interesting.   

I still don't think KC would be above taking a plug and spitting in a jar. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: November 13, 2009, 07:49:32 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: November 13, 2009, 08:09:38 PM »

me too!!!

This is the Crystal Light bottle that was found in the trash bag in Casey's trunk. As far as I can tell, all the garbage in that bag came from Tony's apartment. He even identified almost all of it for LE.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: November 13, 2009, 08:09:45 PM »

Yes, I believe his room mate chewed tobacco. LE asked him that..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1466 on: November 13, 2009, 09:51:31 PM »

Yes, I believe his room mate chewed tobacco. LE asked him that..
Thanks, I forgot 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: November 13, 2009, 10:03:18 PM »

http://billsheaffer.wordpress.com/back-again-for-effort-number-two/

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
Back again for effort number two!

Snipped:

Now, to the more important issues at hand.  Over the months I have been questioned repeatedly as to why the State of Florida would spend the time and resources to move forward with the prosecution of Casey Anthony on the fraud and forged check charges, wherein Casey’s former friend, Amy Huizenga, is the victim.  The answer is three-fold, two of which directly affects Casey’s prosecution on the first degree murder charges of her daughter, Caylee.  As many of you know, when a person is charged with a crime, the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure provide the right to a “speedy trial”.  That is: a person must be brought to trial within a certain period of time, again, those time constraints and exceptions being mandated by the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure.  What many of you may not be aware of is that under certain provisions of Florida law, the VICTIM of a crime, in this case,  Amy Huizenga, also has a right to have her day in court in a reasonably timely manner.  It was this right which gave rise to the prosecutors, the very same assistant states attorneys prosecuting the murder charges, to ask Judge Strickland to deny any further defense motions for continuance (postponement), and to set the case for trial.  In a well-reasoned opinion, the judge agreed that Ms. Huizenga’s request was reasonable and the defense was well able to prepare their case for trial.  Accordingly, the judge set the fraud/forged checks case to be heard during the trial period commencing January 25, 2010.  In that prosecution, Casey is facing a total of 13 counts: 9 felonies (4 counts of uttering a forged check; 4 counts of fraudulent use of  personal identification; l count of uttering forged bills/notes) in addition to 4 misdemeanors (4 counts of petty theft).  Basically, Casey is charged with unlawfully gaining possession of Ms. Huizenga’s checks, forging Ms. Huizenga’s name and giving same to a store in exchange for merchandise.  So, each time Casey used Ms. Huizenga’s checks in the above-described manner, she commited a separate crime.  When Casey forged Ms. Huizenga’s name to a check and used her stolen I.D. while presenting the stolen check, she committed the crime of fraudulent use of personal identification.  When Casey gave that check to another person, she committed the crime of uttering (a fancy legal term for giving) a forged instrument.  Lastly, when she received merchandise for the forged check, she committed the crime of theft. Because the amount of the merchandise received for each check she passed did not exceed $300.00, the theft was a misdemeanor, or petty theft, a less serious crime.  The 9 third degree felonies are punishable by, inter alia, (among other things) a sentence of up to five years in state prison, on each count, for a total exposure of 45 years.  The four misdemeanors are punishable by up to one year in the county jail on each count, for a total exposure of 4 years of county time, which time would be served consecutive to (after) any state prison sentence imposed by the judge.

Now for the good part, how does this affect the prosecution of the murder case you may wonder.  Of the 13 counts, 9 would constitute felony convictions, 4 would constitute misdemeanor convictions, for crimes involving dishonesty, all convictions occurring PRIOR to Casey’s murder trial.  So, for example, if Casey is convicted of ALL of the charges against her in the case under discussion, she would have 9 felony convictions, plus 4 misdemeanor convictions, for crimes involving dishonesty.  Therefore, under Florida law, if Casey were to take the witness stand in her murder trial to testify on her own behalf, the prosecutor who cross examines her will ask her how many times she has been convicted of a crime for which she could serve more than one year in state prison (a felony).  We would anticipate her answer to be “9 times”.  Next, she would be asked how many times she has been convicted of a crime involving dishonesty.  Again, we would anticipate under our example that her answer would be “4 times”.  I suspect that when jurors hear her responses, the negative impact upon  her credibility with them would be considerable.  Additionally, her defense lawyers will have to seriously consider whether they should put Casey on the stand at all.  During my years as a criminal defense lawyer,  I had to make the decision not to put my client on the witness stand for that very reason.  By the way, if Casey testifies truthfully as to the correct number of her prior convictions, the prosecutor’s questions related to those convictions must end there.  However, should Casey lie as to the correct number, the prosecutor will then methodically produce evidence to the jury as to the particulars of each and every separate conviction.  (When I was a prosecutor, I loved when that happened.  It can provide you with endless cross examination of the defendant, further exposing that person as a liar while under oath.)   Finally, and most interestingly, should Casey be found guilty of first degree murder, the State of Florida will use her prior felony convictions as AGGRAVATING CIRCUMSTANCES to persuade her jury to impose the death penalty over life in prison.  Remember, in order to sustain a sentence of death, the aggravating circumstances must outweigh the mitigating circumstances.  These are presented to the same jury in a separate, post conviction “penalty” phase.  But, more about that in a later blog, if you would like.

Hopefully this blog provides a little insight into the State’s strategy to prepare and bring to trial the less egregious charges first.  Until next time, let’s be kind to one another in our exchanges.   WJS

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: November 13, 2009, 10:17:59 PM »

me too!!!

This is the Crystal Light bottle that was found in the trash bag in Casey's trunk. As far as I can tell, all the garbage in that bag came from Tony's apartment. He even identified almost all of it for LE.

That's what I thought too, TUPELO, about the Crystal Light bottle.

And thank you for the Bill Shaeffer article. Yeah, let's have KC go to trial as a felon! 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: November 13, 2009, 10:44:44 PM »

One thing I don't understand about both of Mr. Schaeffer's articles...... In the first one, he said that Caylee was found in the same clothing that George testified to. Many posters asked him to recheck that fact. Today's article he said, “Also, please know that when I assert an evidentiary fact, I stand by the correctness thereof.”         Have I missed something on this issue?  Although reading over there the last few days has been a nightmare, I don't recall anything else he said being questioned.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: November 14, 2009, 02:46:56 AM »

I think I am rather unpopular for my post earlier today about the needle and syringe, I want to clarify if only one thing, and that is I in no way shape or form think that KC is anything but evil - I have absolutely no doubt in my mind she murdered Caylee and want her to pay either with the DP or LWOP, I should have expounded more in my post - it is NOT that I don't think she was capable of injecting her with a needle full of chloroform it is more that I feel she killed her in a fit of rage and that perhaps the circumstances may not have included the needle and syringe. I hope my feelings about Caylee are not misunderstood because that is the reason I am here as well, for her.  an angelic monkey

Hi Mission, you are not at all unpopular for having your own opinion, it is just as likely that we are wrong. We all have different takes on things and stating your opinion can make us rethink and reevaluate our own ideas.   

Plenty of room on the branch for you too... an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: November 14, 2009, 06:08:56 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: November 14, 2009, 06:13:18 AM »

A photo of it would be nice.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: November 14, 2009, 08:19:44 AM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=765&cpage=1
Casey Anthony chloroform reports, what about the syringe?
Posted by Melissa Finlay On November - 12 - 2009

Casey Anthony Chloroform, what about the Syringe?

Newly revealed reports showed a connection between Casey Anthony and her daughter Caylee Anthony’s death as evidence of a Gatorade bottle and syringe that contained traces of chloroform were found near Caylee’s skeletal remains. While many speculated that this was the smoking gun that would blow away the case, Casey Anthony’s attorney states that the chloroform was blown out of proportion. According to a report by the Orlando Sentinel and Hal Bodeker, WKMG Channel 6 reporter Tony Pipitone called in a private chemist who tested the chloroform and stated that the traces were miniscule and insignificant.

What about the syringe?

There is no way to determine how Caylee Anthony died, and the prosecution as well as potential jurors know that. What has been found, might be more damning to Casey Anthony than the amount of chloroform found in the syringe. How hard will it be for the prosecution to show that the syringe buried near Caylee’s lifeless body was connected to her murder?

No matter what was in that syringe, it will not be difficult for the prosecution to prove that the syringe was connected to Caylee’s death. The fact that it was buried with her body is enough to prove sinister intent.
Caylee Anthony was injected with something. The syringe was found buried by her body, and it is clear that evidence used in her murder was buried with her.

Since Caylee was not a diabetic or required intramuscular injections, the syringe itself is damning evidence against Casey.

Many believe the prosecution is still holding on to its ‘smoking gun’ but unfortunately for the defense, the real blow to Casey’s defense might just be the syringe itself, regardless of what it contained or how much.

The prosecution does not have to prove how Casey Anthony killed Caylee, only that she did it.

The syringe is proof that Caylee’s body was injected with something that killed her or sedated her while she suffocated; therefore the instruments of death were buried alongside her. And don’t forget the duct tape that covered her nose and mouth. It has already been confirmed that Caylee Anthony was murdered. The cause of death is homicide by undetermined means. Whether or not the contents of the syringe are known is meaningless. The syringe alone shows that something was injected into Caylee, and then when she was dead, it was thrown away with her as if she were trash.
The potential jurors will go into trial knowing that the cause of death is undetermined. Will the amount of chloroform and testosterone in the syringe really be enough to set Casey Anthony free or will the syringe be the damning piece of evidence that sends Casey Anthony to the electric chair?

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: November 14, 2009, 08:44:11 AM »

I'd like to ask Mr Pipitone how he managed to get access to evidence ( bottle with Chloroform) or were he and his chemist just estimating from the list of chemical ingredients shown...? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: November 14, 2009, 09:57:54 AM »

http://billsheaffer.wordpress.com/back-again-for-effort-number-two/

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
Back again for effort number two!

Snipped:

Now, to the more important issues at hand.  Over the months I have been questioned repeatedly as to why the State of Florida would spend the time and resources to move forward with the prosecution of Casey Anthony on the fraud and forged check charges, wherein Casey’s former friend, Amy Huizenga, is the victim.  The answer is three-fold, two of which directly affects Casey’s prosecution on the first degree murder charges of her daughter, Caylee.  As many of you know, when a person is charged with a crime, the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure provide the right to a “speedy trial”.  That is: a person must be brought to trial within a certain period of time, again, those time constraints and exceptions being mandated by the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure.  What many of you may not be aware of is that under certain provisions of Florida law, the VICTIM of a crime, in this case,  Amy Huizenga, also has a right to have her day in court in a reasonably timely manner.  It was this right which gave rise to the prosecutors, the very same assistant states attorneys prosecuting the murder charges, to ask Judge Strickland to deny any further defense motions for continuance (postponement), and to set the case for trial.  In a well-reasoned opinion, the judge agreed that Ms. Huizenga’s request was reasonable and the defense was well able to prepare their case for trial.  Accordingly, the judge set the fraud/forged checks case to be heard during the trial period commencing January 25, 2010.  In that prosecution, Casey is facing a total of 13 counts: 9 felonies (4 counts of uttering a forged check; 4 counts of fraudulent use of  personal identification; l count of uttering forged bills/notes) in addition to 4 misdemeanors (4 counts of petty theft).  Basically, Casey is charged with unlawfully gaining possession of Ms. Huizenga’s checks, forging Ms. Huizenga’s name and giving same to a store in exchange for merchandise.  So, each time Casey used Ms. Huizenga’s checks in the above-described manner, she commited a separate crime.  When Casey forged Ms. Huizenga’s name to a check and used her stolen I.D. while presenting the stolen check, she committed the crime of fraudulent use of personal identification.  When Casey gave that check to another person, she committed the crime of uttering (a fancy legal term for giving) a forged instrument.  Lastly, when she received merchandise for the forged check, she committed the crime of theft. Because the amount of the merchandise received for each check she passed did not exceed $300.00, the theft was a misdemeanor, or petty theft, a less serious crime.  The 9 third degree felonies are punishable by, inter alia, (among other things) a sentence of up to five years in state prison, on each count, for a total exposure of 45 years.  The four misdemeanors are punishable by up to one year in the county jail on each count, for a total exposure of 4 years of county time, which time would be served consecutive to (after) any state prison sentence imposed by the judge.

Now for the good part, how does this affect the prosecution of the murder case you may wonder.  Of the 13 counts, 9 would constitute felony convictions, 4 would constitute misdemeanor convictions, for crimes involving dishonesty, all convictions occurring PRIOR to Casey’s murder trial.  So, for example, if Casey is convicted of ALL of the charges against her in the case under discussion, she would have 9 felony convictions, plus 4 misdemeanor convictions, for crimes involving dishonesty.  Therefore, under Florida law, if Casey were to take the witness stand in her murder trial to testify on her own behalf, the prosecutor who cross examines her will ask her how many times she has been convicted of a crime for which she could serve more than one year in state prison (a felony).  We would anticipate her answer to be “9 times”.  Next, she would be asked how many times she has been convicted of a crime involving dishonesty.  Again, we would anticipate under our example that her answer would be “4 times”.  I suspect that when jurors hear her responses, the negative impact upon  her credibility with them would be considerable.  Additionally, her defense lawyers will have to seriously consider whether they should put Casey on the stand at all.  During my years as a criminal defense lawyer,  I had to make the decision not to put my client on the witness stand for that very reason.  By the way, if Casey testifies truthfully as to the correct number of her prior convictions, the prosecutor’s questions related to those convictions must end there.  However, should Casey lie as to the correct number, the prosecutor will then methodically produce evidence to the jury as to the particulars of each and every separate conviction.  (When I was a prosecutor, I loved when that happened.  It can provide you with endless cross examination of the defendant, further exposing that person as a liar while under oath.)   Finally, and most interestingly, should Casey be found guilty of first degree murder, the State of Florida will use her prior felony convictions as AGGRAVATING CIRCUMSTANCES to persuade her jury to impose the death penalty over life in prison.  Remember, in order to sustain a sentence of death, the aggravating circumstances must outweigh the mitigating circumstances.  These are presented to the same jury in a separate, post conviction “penalty” phase.  But, more about that in a later blog, if you would like.

Hopefully this blog provides a little insight into the State’s strategy to prepare and bring to trial the less egregious charges first.  Until next time, let’s be kind to one another in our exchanges.   WJS

Good Morning Monks. Thanks tupelo.....he sure made that very clear!  I am so glad he started this blog!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1476 on: November 14, 2009, 10:11:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!   

Me too, Sunny! I'm glad he started the blog! I like the way he and the State are thinking!!! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: November 14, 2009, 10:38:13 AM »

A photo of it would be nice.   

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1478 on: November 14, 2009, 12:24:13 PM »

Newly revealed reports showed a connection between Casey Anthony and her daughter Caylee Anthony’s death as evidence of a Gatorade bottle and syringe that contained traces of chloroform were found near Caylee’s skeletal remains. While many speculated that this was the smoking gun that would blow away the case, Casey Anthony’s attorney states that the chloroform was blown out of proportion. According to a report by the Orlando Sentinel and Hal Bodeker, WKMG Channel 6 reporter Tony Pipitone called in a private chemist who tested the chloroform and stated that the traces were miniscule and insignificant.

What about the syringe?

There is no way to determine how Caylee Anthony died, and the prosecution as well as potential jurors know that. What has been found, might be more damning to Casey Anthony than the amount of chloroform found in the syringe. How hard will it be for the prosecution to show that the syringe buried near Caylee’s lifeless body was connected to her murder?

No matter what was in that syringe, it will not be difficult for the prosecution to prove that the syringe was connected to Caylee’s death. The fact that it was buried with her body is enough to prove sinister intent.
Caylee Anthony was injected with something. The syringe was found buried by her body, and it is clear that evidence used in her murder was buried with her.

Since Caylee was not a diabetic or required intramuscular injections, the syringe itself is damning evidence against Casey.

Many believe the prosecution is still holding on to its ‘smoking gun’ but unfortunately for the defense, the real blow to Casey’s defense might just be the syringe itself, regardless of what it contained or how much.

The prosecution does not have to prove how Casey Anthony killed Caylee, only that she did it.

he syringe is proof that Caylee’s body was injected with something that killed her or sedated her while she Tsuffocated; therefore the instruments of death were buried alongside her. And don’t forget the duct tape that covered her nose and mouth. It has already been confirmed that Caylee Anthony was murdered. The cause of death is homicide by undetermined means. Whether or not the contents of the syringe are known is meaningless. The syringe alone shows that something was injected into Caylee, and then when she was dead, it was thrown away with her as if she were trash.
The potential jurors will go into trial knowing that the cause of death is undetermined. Will the amount of chloroform and testosterone in the syringe really be enough to set Casey Anthony free or will the syringe be the damning piece of evidence that sends Casey Anthony to the electric chair?

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest.

The above statements bolded by me have me confused. From what I read in the documents iirc, the bottle and syringe were found in the area around where Caylee's remains were found. not that it was buried with her body. I did not read anywhere that it was in the bag with her remains. I am not saying that it could not be what was used to kill Caylee, but this article seems to be stating it as a fact. Also in the first paragraph it says NEAR the body and in the next says buried WITH the body. I guess everyone has their own interpretation of what they read.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: November 14, 2009, 12:34:42 PM »

What about the syringe?

he syringe is proof that Caylee’s body was injected with something that killed her or sedated her while she Tsuffocated; therefore the instruments of death were buried alongside her. And don’t forget the duct tape that covered her nose and mouth. It has already been confirmed that Caylee Anthony was murdered. The cause of death is homicide by undetermined means. Whether or not the contents of the syringe are known is meaningless. The syringe alone shows that something was injected into Caylee, and then when she was dead, it was thrown away with her as if she were trash.

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest.

The above statements bolded by me have me confused. From what I read in the documents iirc, the bottle and syringe were found in the area around where Caylee's remains were found. not that it was buried with her body. I did not read anywhere that it was in the bag with her remains. I am not saying that it could not be what was used to kill Caylee, but this article seems to be stating it as a fact. Also in the first paragraph it says NEAR the body and in the next says buried WITH the body. I guess everyone has their own interpretation of what they read.

I thought the bag was "near" the remains, and somewhere I think I read "near the skull." I never read "buried" with her remains before either. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.