May 15, 2024, 01:54:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 169793 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: January 18, 2011, 05:30:15 PM »

I think they found something
I think Kampfer told reporters
I think when Sparky got wind of Kampfer flapping his gums about it he flipped his flint
I think Sparky told Kampfer to take it back
I think they need help

all JMO

Who the heck is in charge down there? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: January 18, 2011, 05:31:29 PM »

Hailey Dunn Update: Landfill Search Yields Evidence in Case of Missing Texas Girl

LUBBOCK, Texas (CBS/KTAB/AP) Dogs searching a landfill have turned up evidence in the case of Hailey Dunn, the 13-year-old West Texas girl reported missing in late December, a spokesman for the investigation told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

PICTURES: Hailey Dunn Missing

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer declined to elaborate about what had been found during a recent search of the landfill in Abilene, about 70 miles east of Colorado City, where Hailey  Dunn was reported missing.

"It's a sensitive part of the investigation," Kampfer said. "The cadaver dogs did hit on items at the landfill."
He said landfills in Colorado City and nearby Snyder also have been searched.

"We have not given up on the idea she is a runaway or something along those lines of a missing person," Kampfer said. "We don't want to do that. If there's a small chance that she's still out there alive we want to keep up our effort to find her."

Details about the case have been scarce until last week, when a town official named her mother's former live-in boyfriend as one of several people of interest in the case.

Hailey was reported missing Dec. 28 by her mother, Billie Dunn, whose boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, said he last saw Hailey a day earlier when she told him she was going to her father's nearby home and would stay overnight with a friend. She did neither.

Police affidavits released this week offer a few details, but suggest the teen's mother and her live-in boyfriend lied and gave contradictory statements to investigators. Both have strongly denied involvement in Hailey's disappearance and claimed they were misquoted by police.

Officials have said Adkins is among several people of interest, but they declined to offer details about any others. Adkins told AP on Friday that he had nothing to do with the girl's disappearance and said he prays daily for her safe return.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20028817-504083.html

Someone needs to tell Kampfer that if Cadaver dogs are hitting, Hailey is not a runaway
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2011, 05:32:20 PM »

Has there been any cell phone pings that has placed Shawn in the Abilene area.

What led authorities to the landfill in Abilene?

Janet

Garbage from Colorado City is taken there.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #123 on: January 18, 2011, 05:43:06 PM »

I thought this resolved the Abilene landfill search, but maybe I missed something since I'm in and out and haven't read everything.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9287.msg1291276#msg1291276

Posted by Klaasend:

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/abilene-dump-site-results-not-related-dunn-investigation

Abilene dump site results not related to Dunn investigation
By Staff
Posted January 15, 2011 - 2:17pm

Officials investigating the Hailey Dunn case did confirm hits by cadaver dogs at the Abilene landfill; however, those results are not related to the investigation.

Authorities spent two days searching at the landfill based on hits by cadaver dogs, who are trained to follow dead human scent.
The hits were related to skin cells inside a discarded cast.

The investigation continues into the disappearance of Dunn, a 13-year-old Colorado City teen who disppeared sometime either Sunday or Monday, December 26-27.

Shawn Adkins, the last person to claim to see Hailey alive and former live-in boyfriend of Dunn's mother, Billie Jean Dean, is a prime suspect in the investigation.

Reports of a bone located north of Dunn were determined to be a deer, not human, bone.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: January 18, 2011, 05:51:45 PM »

Hailey Dunn Update: Landfill Search Yields Evidence in Case of Missing Texas Girl

LUBBOCK, Texas (CBS/KTAB/AP) Dogs searching a landfill have turned up evidence in the case of Hailey Dunn, the 13-year-old West Texas girl reported missing in late December, a spokesman for the investigation told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer declined to elaborate about what had been found during a recent search of the landfill in Abilene, about 70 miles east of Colorado City, where Hailey  Dunn was reported missing.

"It's a sensitive part of the investigation," Kampfer said. "The cadaver dogs did hit on items at the landfill."

"We have not given up on the idea she is a runaway or something along those lines of a missing person," Kampfer said. "We don't want to do that. If there's a small chance that she's still out there alive we want to keep up our effort to find her."

Details about the case have been scarce until last week, when a town official named her mother's former live-in boyfriend as one of several people of interest in the case.

Hailey was reported missing Dec. 28 by her mother, Billie Dunn, whose boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, said he last saw Hailey a day earlier when she told him she was going to her father's nearby home and would stay overnight with a friend. She did neither.

Police affidavits released this week offer a few details, but suggest the teen's mother and her live-in boyfriend lied and gave contradictory statements to investigators. Both have strongly denied involvement in Hailey's disappearance and claimed they were misquoted by police.

Officials have said Adkins is among several people of interest, but they declined to offer details about any others. Adkins told AP on Friday that he had nothing to do with the girl's disappearance and said he prays daily for her safe return.

Someone needs to tell Kampfer that if Cadaver dogs are hitting, Hailey is not a runaway

I thought the same thing, although it might be too deep of a concept for him to absorb. We need a new sheriff in town.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2011, 05:54:25 PM »

Colorado City Will Add Two Officers To Search For Missing GirlBy Laura Madison, KTXS News

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Colorado City will add two police officers to their force to help search for missing teen Hailey Dunn.

KTXS News has talked with Pete Kampfer, the city manager of Colorado City, says ads will go out today to advertise hiring two new officers.

Three weeks in to the search for the missing eighth-grader, Kampfer says many of the people who have volunteered to search have had to go back to their normal lives, but efforts need to continue to find Hailey.

In other developments, Brad Dennis, the Director of Search Operations for KlaasKids, an organization that searches for missing kids, says he's organizing a search party that will be headquartered at the Abilene Civic Center Wednesday.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26529027/detail.html

Does any one know how many police officer the Colorado City PD has? I looked on their municipal site, and I didn't see a number.
Hi Fanny> I found this wrt the police "force" (If you could call it that...) The "adgenda minutes" at the link are also interesting to read.

Police Department
Responsibilities
Contact
John Bivins
Chief of Police
Contact Chief Bivins

201 W. 3rd St.
Colorado City, TX  79512

(325) 728-5294
(325) 728-3161
(325) 728-8492 fax
Emergency: 9-1-1

Hours
24 hours a day
7 days a week

The Colorado City Police Department is a full service municipal agency, serving the citizens of Colorado City, Texas.  With a current authorized strength of seven (7) sworn officers and six (6) civilian positions, the department serves a population of just over 4200 people.

The Colorado City Police Department serves the community by protecting citizens and property, preventing crime, enforcing laws, and maintaining order.

Goals

The main goal of the Colorado City Police Department is to create and maintain a safe, secure environment for all Colorado City citizens and visitors. We strive to accomplish this goal through proactive community programs designed to prevent crime as well as efficient, thorough investigations of crimes committed. Our Department's Mission Statement reflects our core values. Read Our
Mission Statement.

Divisions

The Colorado City Police Department has several divisions to help accomplish our goals. 
http://tx-coloradocity.civiccities.com/index.aspx?nid=187 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2011, 05:59:33 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted yet. It is a few days old and of course doesn't offer much....

http://tx-coloradocity.civiccities.com/DocumentView.aspx?DID=441 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: January 18, 2011, 06:01:10 PM »

Colorado City Will Add Two Officers To Search For Missing GirlBy Laura Madison, KTXS News

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Colorado City will add two police officers to their force to help search for missing teen Hailey Dunn.

KTXS News has talked with Pete Kampfer, the city manager of Colorado City, says ads will go out today to advertise hiring two new officers.

Three weeks in to the search for the missing eighth-grader, Kampfer says many of the people who have volunteered to search have had to go back to their normal lives, but efforts need to continue to find Hailey.

In other developments, Brad Dennis, the Director of Search Operations for KlaasKids, an organization that searches for missing kids, says he's organizing a search party that will be headquartered at the Abilene Civic Center Wednesday.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26529027/detail.html

Does any one know how many police officer the Colorado City PD has? I looked on their municipal site, and I didn't see a number.
Hi Fanny> I found this wrt the police "force" (If you could call it that...) The "adgenda minutes" at the link are also interesting to read.

Police Department
Responsibilities
Contact
John Bivins
Chief of Police
Contact Chief Bivins

201 W. 3rd St.
Colorado City, TX  79512

(325) 728-5294
(325) 728-3161
(325) 728-8492 fax
Emergency: 9-1-1

Hours
24 hours a day
7 days a week

The Colorado City Police Department is a full service municipal agency, serving the citizens of Colorado City, Texas.  With a current authorized strength of seven (7) sworn officers and six (6) civilian positions, the department serves a population of just over 4200 people.

The Colorado City Police Department serves the community by protecting citizens and property, preventing crime, enforcing laws, and maintaining order.

Goals

The main goal of the Colorado City Police Department is to create and maintain a safe, secure environment for all Colorado City citizens and visitors. We strive to accomplish this goal through proactive community programs designed to prevent crime as well as efficient, thorough investigations of crimes committed. Our Department's Mission Statement reflects our core values. Read Our
Mission Statement.

Divisions

The Colorado City Police Department has several divisions to help accomplish our goals. 
http://tx-coloradocity.civiccities.com/index.aspx?nid=187 

That figures to one officer for every 600 citizens.  Shazam!

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #128 on: January 18, 2011, 06:06:47 PM »

just now looking at this,the moms bf prob, had something to do with her missing
i dont know the dads,or the friends addys, so i didnt plot them,just the neighborhood
prison, when an inmate is free to go,IE time served,the inmate just walks out the
gate and gone, most have a ride some dont, i didnt check the RSO for her town,conty
Colorado City tx, Mitchell county

WALLACE (WL)
Correctional Institutions Division -
http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/unitdirectory/wl.htm

map prison to Hailey Dunn is 1 mile
 http://tinyurl.com/5vx3xur

2 guys that broke parole,didnt check where they are from, they are RSO
http://people.consolidated.net/tdcj-iad/wanted/Comcheat/Comcheat.html
http://people.consolidated.net/tdcj-iad/wanted/Allums.html
link to them
http://people.consolidated.net/tdcj-iad/

I didn't realize there was a prison facility in Colorado City. 
A little more on the prison:

"Breathtaking sunrises and equally spectacular sunsets characterize Colorado City nestled in the Heart of West Texas, on the banks of the ruddy Colorado River. Her history is as delightfully colorful as her name, “Colorado,” which in Spanish means “Red.”

" Today, Colorado City boasts excellent schools, a state park, lakes, rivers, city parks, a library, modern hospital, motels, a nine-hole golf course, sports complex, airport, a variety of restaurants and many antique shops. We have a 1300-bed medium security prison named after Daniel Webster “80 John” Wallace and a 1000-bed jail named after the famed Texas Ranger, Dick Ware."
[/u][/b]

http://www.coloradocitychamberofcommerce.com/ 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: January 18, 2011, 06:08:39 PM »

I thought the same thing, although it might be too deep of a concept for him to absorb. We need a new sheriff in town.

Shawn's lie in regards to why he suddenly left work a short time following his arrival on the morning of December 27th ... his lie that implied he did not return home prior to driving to Big Springs on the morning of December 27th as well as the fact that Hailey did not take her jacket ... should cause Kampfer and Dean to clue in to the fact that Hailey is not a runaway.

Janet

+++++

Two Weeks Later: Still No Sign of Hailey Dunn
Monday, January 10 2011

"I'm confident we'll find Hailey," said Dean. "I don't think Hailey wants to be found. I believe she's hiding. She's probably scared at this point. We're going to find her."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329706

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2011, 06:19:27 PM »

UPDATE: Possible Text from Hailey Being 'Held Close'

Tuesday, 3 p.m.
Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer now confirms there is a text message that is being looked into by authorities. He would not reveal additional information.

MORE....

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332277

Text Message?

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 17, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: To Alexis Weed, our producer on the story, joining us out of New York. Alexis, weigh in. What do you know?

ALEXIS WEED, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Nancy, we`re getting a little bit more information on what could be the timeline that has to do with Monday December 27th, the day in question. We`re finding out today from Billie Dunn, that perhaps there was a text message, she`s hearing from police, a text message was sent from her phone, that`s the phone that Hailey would use, she used her mother`s phone, sent at 2:00 in the afternoon, to the friend where she was supposedly going according to Shawn Adkins to the friend`s house, however, there was no response to that text. The text said just what are you doing to the friend.

GRACE: Now Billie Dunn, explain to me the significance of that?

B. DUNN: With Shawn getting the cell phone pings coming back to Colorado City that morning, I want to know who she talked to on the phone, it`s very important to me if she was on that phone and they`re not saying that anybody is an accountable witness it seems that has seen her on Monday. So I want to know who called my cell phone that morning and that afternoon, and who she called, and those are answers that I know they have, that they still haven`t gotten back with me on.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/17/ng.01.html

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #131 on: January 18, 2011, 06:23:38 PM »

These guys may be still be alive in CCity afterall too...Along with Sparky "Fife" (thanks Fanny) and Gomer Kempf

redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: January 18, 2011, 06:40:30 PM »

Just saw this on facebook......
Nancy Grace
Nancy Grace Producers getting breaking news in the disappearance of missing cheerleader Hailey Dunn. Tune in at 8 PM LIVE for the latest!
35 minutes ago

anybody know anything about this?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: January 18, 2011, 06:50:18 PM »

Nancy Grace
Nancy Grace Producers getting breaking news in the disappearance of missing cheerleader Hailey Dunn. Tune in at 8 PM LIVE for the latest!
35 minutes ago

Thanks Redquartz.

It could be that Nancy Grace's breaking new is all about the reported case related find at the Abilene landfill.  The find has since been denied by the same department that reported it.

Janet

+++++

Search Of Landfills Did Turn Up Some Evidence In Hailey Dunn Disappearance

LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) -- A spokesman for the investigation into a missing 13-year-old West Texas girl says dogs searching one of three landfills turned up evidence in the case even as hope remains for her safe return.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer declined to elaborate Tuesday on what was found or why the landfill in Abilene was searched in the disappearance of Hailey Darlene Dunn.

Abilene is 70 miles east of Colorado City, where the girl went missing last month.

Kampfer says searchers also used cadaver dogs in the Colorado City and Snyder landfills.

Hailey was reported missing Dec. 28 by her mother, Billie Dunn. The woman's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, said he last saw Hailey a day earlier.

No one has been arrested. Adkins has been named a person of interest in the case.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26530508/detail.html

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: January 18, 2011, 06:51:21 PM »

It would all be funny if it wasn't so pitiful. No press conferences to keep the public up to date. But, just because you don't see police it doesn't mean they are not working. Shawn is not a person of interest. Shawn is a person of interest. They are working this as a crime but they really think Hailey is a runaway. The FBI is on the case and all statements will come from the FBI from here on out. (Have we seen the FBI?)

Pete Kempfer is the spokesman. No, Trooper Sparky is the spokesman. Snort! They didn't find any evidence in the Abilene landfill. Yes, They found evidence in a landfill. No, Trooper Sparky said to take that back! They didn't find any evidence in the landfill. There are no police searches, but the civilians are left to themselves to search. And to their credit, they continue to search with no real leadership from law enforcement.

The mounted sheriff's searched this weekend. The people of Colorado City are feeding the searchers and collecting items for the Dunn children. Everyone but Shawn prayed in church Sunday for Hailey. Clint is exhausted from searching on his own. Billie is mad at police for making her fail her poly, and telling every body all her dirty laundry. Nancy Grace is snarling at everyone who tries to give a report............I still wonder how Billie's toothache is. 

After all of this, where is Hailey?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2011, 06:52:47 PM »

Nancy Grace
35 minutes ago

Could be the evidence found in one of the landfills that the city manager is backtracking on.  Hard to say. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/13/authorities-step-search-missing-texas-cheerleader/?test=latestnews
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2011, 06:56:00 PM »

could be big news?  clint dunn has been staying across the street from me and the news crews are at that house right now
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2011, 06:59:18 PM »

could be big news?  clint dunn has been staying across the street from me and the news crews are at that house right now

Thanks helper! 

I hope it's good news.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: January 18, 2011, 07:02:25 PM »

Is this the first time the new crews have been there HELPER?

helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2011, 07:04:42 PM »

no they came when they interviewed grandma
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.