May 03, 2024, 05:46:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 264738 times)
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: June 23, 2005, 09:50:32 PM »

I think the TV has Marianne Croes on precisely so they can make a big deal about the authorities not releasing any information.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: June 23, 2005, 09:50:33 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Ok I am going to be a bit of a downer.

If Natalee is still alive ON THE ISLAND. At this point the people holding her would have figured out sometime of ransom deal at best or plea deal to get the patsy's out of jail.

Her family and this case has been front and center for them. But never a request for say 1million dollars no threats nothing. There also doesn't seem to be chatter on the island to support this. There was then the chatter just ended.

wait a minute, just because we haven't heard about any ransom demands, are we sure there haven't been any demands and might explain the unusual FBI presence????

I know we think Mrs. H is just in denial but........
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: June 23, 2005, 09:51:18 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
I just cant understand why a judge (whatever) could poosibly be stupid enough to let his son get into this and help him out.  Its crazy.

Yes, and his career is over.  If it wasn't before, it is now.  Even if he is never formally charged or anything, his career is over.  Just my opinion.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 23, 2005, 09:51:46 PM »

If Natalee is still alive ON THE ISLAND. At this point the people holding her would have figured out sometime of ransom deal at best or plea deal to get the patsy's out of jail.

Her family and this case has been front and center for them. But never a request for say 1million dollars no threats nothing. There also doesn't seem to be chatter on the island to support this. There was then the chatter just ended.

i would imagine any ransom demand would be kept super quiet in hopes of not spooking anyone into doing anything drastic

absolut, what did you figure from the 1 mile walk?

think positive
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: June 23, 2005, 09:52:18 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
BH said that jvds and kalpoes kidnapped her daughter.

I think she means they kidnapped NH initially - at CnCs,  that NH did not go with them willingly.  Perhaps she was drugged and did not have the capacity to make willing choices.

My thought too

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: June 23, 2005, 09:52:38 PM »

that Marian chick is like a robot

remember the robot on Lost in Space
icey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: June 23, 2005, 09:52:40 PM »

Did you see Beth Holloway's interview?

My heart goes out to her, she really can't go home without closure. Can you even imagine her pain and suffering on a trip home and entering her home without closure to her daughters disappearance????

Beth is strong now, but her home is now a thing to dread. Too many memories, and Natalee's room just as she left it. Probably welcome home Natalee stuff from before she went missing.

I know I would not be able to deal with it, no way.

God Bless Natalee's family and give them strength.

icey
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: June 23, 2005, 09:52:47 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

-"Paulus is held on reasonable suspicion of involvement in her disappearance.  suspected of the same charges as other suspects."

any possibility that this is a language barrier thing here? I mean, that is a major distinction in charge...
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: June 23, 2005, 09:53:04 PM »

Juvenal wrote:

I don't mind, Hannie. Welcome.

Oh, and the Europress never "plays" anything at all, do they?

hi Juvenal Smile , I`m not talking about Europe, but I know for a fact that in my country a crime or a trial isn`t tried in the media, never.

We (dutch) are not used to accuse criminals or suspects in the media
That`s the difference we don`t need too b/c we have no jury to influence Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: June 23, 2005, 09:53:12 PM »

a very tiny robot....

Reading, internet, genealogy.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: June 23, 2005, 09:53:24 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"

wait a minute, just because we haven't heard about any ransom demands, are we sure there haven't been any demands and might explain the unusual FBI presence????

If there was a ransom demand...would be be able to know? I don't think we would in hopes of keeping her alive. Kidnappings with ransoms would be better kept under the wraps especially since Natalee's disappearance is kept in the media 24/7.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: June 23, 2005, 09:53:55 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Juvenal wrote:

I don't mind, Hannie. Welcome.

Oh, and the Europress never "plays" anything at all, do they?

hi Juvenal Smile , I`m not talking about Europe, but I know for a fact that in my country a crime or a trial isn`t tried in the media, never.

We (dutch) are not used to accuse criminals or suspects in the media
That`s the difference we don`t need too b/c we have no jury to influence Wink

very clever Hannie very clever.......you understand the way it works here very very well
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 23, 2005, 09:54:06 PM »

Ok, just wanted to check in before Greta!!!

ARUBAGIRL..about the rumor you posted on van Rijn...is that a rumor from folks in town or whom? What is the source?
By the way, thanks for ALL of your input..sorta gives us an inside link....
This is driving me nuts!!!!!
Everytime the FOX breaking news music plays, I freak!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: June 23, 2005, 09:54:20 PM »

the way she describe it.. it looks very very dastardly..... Crying or Very sad

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: June 23, 2005, 09:54:58 PM »

I heard it mentioned the other day that if she was alive and still on the island she would be to "hot" to be moved being that everyone was looking for her and paying attention to everything that is going on.  Also the same would apply if she was alive, no possible way to hide a body at this time.

Just what I heard on the radio.............  (???)

Let's pray that we have a positive outcome!!!
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 23, 2005, 09:55:00 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Whoa...is anyone watching the interview with Beth Twitty on Fox?

She just said she believes Natalee is being held by others and is alive on the island!!!  WTF????

You're not nuts, nancy.  I saw and heard that too.  It took it a minute to register...

At the moment I am totally and completely stunned!!!

She's obviously considered the alternative, but she's holding out hope (and hopefully has facts we aren't privy to) that Natalee's still alive, and still on the island.  I don't care if Beth thinks Natalee ran off to join the circus - if that keeps her so strong and focused to find her daughter, more power to her!
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 23, 2005, 09:55:07 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
a very tiny robot....
Laughing

well gang I have to hurry home and catch Greta Of the Sisters talking about Lords of the Ditch
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 23, 2005, 09:55:08 PM »

I think the TV has Marianne Croes on precisely so they can make a big deal about the authorities not releasing any information

LOL coco I was just thinking the same thing!
Wayoutwest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 23, 2005, 09:55:27 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

I'm with you there.  I keep wanting to believe in that theory, but at this point this is a MAJOR case down there and everyone knows who Natalee is.  If they are holding her, why no ransom?  Why, after all the craziness, do they just not let her go to save themselves?  Anything?  I just have a hard time believing that.

Exactly....if someone has her, and anyone (and I mean anyone) finds out, that person is in a million times more trouble than family VDS. The supposed 'nappers can already see the s*** storm swirling. If a person had her alive, why wouldn't they just drop off somewhere and get the hell off Aruba weeks ago? Also, if she's around, don't you all think this smart girl would be doing something to help herself? It ain't a deserted island.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: June 23, 2005, 09:55:30 PM »

which would explain them (media)keeping all of us going crazy over other news that seems so UNreal. If the info of ransom, etc. leaks, she dies. The FBI was involved almost immediately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.