May 03, 2024, 01:55:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 475663 times)
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1780 on: July 05, 2010, 10:50:27 AM »

I would think the longer they wait the worse it could be. If someone does have him, they could protect themselves bysaying they thought it was the right thing to do becaues of a possible abuse situation. They could drop him off in a public place as well.
That's the biggest question for me, if someone has Kyron and is hiding him, now would be the time to say so, what would be the point to continuing with this?

1.  Being scared s---less!!!!  Sorry for the French!
2.  Needing a whole slew of atty's to help/get out of this.
3.  Not being able to contact TH (if she is coplanner) to find out what to do.
4.  Being seen trying to drop him off annonymously.

I would have to come forward and tell the whole truth and beg for mercy from the DA if I was coconspirator.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: July 05, 2010, 10:56:45 AM »

reader comment:

alwayssunday July 04, 2010 at 5:34AM
Follow

Patty, Terri's marriage to Kaine Horman is her 3rd. Her first husband (father of James) and her second husband (no children with him but he adopted James and still pays child support even though he has not seen the boy in years) both still live in Oregon.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri/4053/comments-7.html
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1782 on: July 05, 2010, 10:59:10 AM »

oops should have proof read... One more thought, why would this landscaper implicate himself in this?  He is saying he wasn't going to do anything and it was all a piece of a$$ for him. I don't buy that. Either this landscaper is a real seedy guy and guilty of something more and is looking for a plea for revealing evidence, or he is just plain dumb. Either way he is guilty for not coming forward months ago. He needs to be arrested and so does Terri for conspiracy to commit a murder. (if she did this)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1783 on: July 05, 2010, 11:02:59 AM »

And nobody is going to tell me that Kaine was not suspicious about a landscaper fixing up his yard, unless he wears blinders.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: July 05, 2010, 11:05:44 AM »

I'm sitting here waiting for the name of the landscaper and sleuthing done on him, only a matter of time.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1785 on: July 05, 2010, 11:15:38 AM »

oops should have proof read... One more thought, why would this landscaper implicate himself in this?  He is saying he wasn't going to do anything and it was all a piece of a$$ for him. I don't buy that. Either this landscaper is a real seedy guy and guilty of something more and is looking for a plea for revealing evidence, or he is just plain dumb. Either way he is guilty for not coming forward months ago. He needs to be arrested and so does Terri for conspiracy to commit a murder. (if she did this)

Hi Newfie,

The Happy French may answer your question, LOL.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-hormans-stepmother-allegedly-husband-killed-report/comments

She obviously trusted the landscaper enough to ask him and the landscaper obviously did not come forward asap. Why? Maybe the landscaper is married and he had been noodling the stepmom and he finally was driven to come forward despite the consequences. That would explain it.

Posted by:

Happyfrenchmann Jul-4

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-hormans-stepmother-allegedly-husband-killed-report/comments

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1786 on: July 05, 2010, 11:18:21 AM »

reader comment:

alwayssunday July 04, 2010 at 5:34AM
Follow

Patty, Terri's marriage to Kaine Horman is her 3rd. Her first husband (father of James) and her second husband (no children with him but he adopted James and still pays child support even though he has not seen the boy in years) both still live in Oregon.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri/4053/comments-7.html

SM gets 500 a month for support, reportly, how about that?  Does she send the son back and keeps the monthly C.S.? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: July 05, 2010, 11:20:08 AM »

My thoughts on Kyron Horman's stepmom
July 5, 3:43 AMNashville Crime Examiner Levi

Stunning news over the weekend emerged that Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing Oregon second grader Kyron Horman, hired a landscaper to murder her soon-to-be-ex-husband Kaine Horman, the father of Kyron.

For more information on the murder for hire plot go here: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-hormans-stepmother-allegedly-husband-killed-report/story?id=11086039

If the allegation is true, this proves what a sneaky and manipulative monster Terri Horman is. While Kyron is missing she clinged all over Kaine Horman, a man that she is allegedly tried to have murdered!

Thank god a judge issued a restraining order against her that barred her from being near her children. Now we know why Kaine Horman moved to an undisclosed location! Terri Horman is most likely a dangerous and psychopathic woman!

I think Terri Horman would like us all to believe that she is an average everyday soccer mom, but deep down she is the sickening muscular body builder. I'm all for a healthy lifestyle and working out, but any man or woman that would build themselves up to look like a freak has a personality disorder. Obviously they are a controlling individual.

Terri Horman is a sneaky person who can transfrom from one persona to the other at the drop of a hat. She can be a freakish manly looking body builder, the average everyday soccer mom, standing behind her man while his son is missing, but deep down she is a dangerous individual.

Look how Terri Horman entered into Kyron's life, as soon as Kyron's mother left the picture she just wiggled her way in and made herself right at home.

As this story unravels, I bet we're going to see the real Terri Horman emerge. This is just the tip of the iceberg and I bet when and if the real Terri Horman is exposed, it will be very disturbing

http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m7d5-My-thoughts-on-Kyron-Hormans-stepmom

Thanks for the article, Seahorse and good morning Monkeys.  I agree with this article in that Terri Horman looks like a freak in those repugnant body-building photos.  Having never known a woman who would do that to their body, I do think it involves steroids which can affect the brain.  There seem to be many faces of Terri Horman.  My least favorite is the one where she does look like a squirrel, although the body-building ones run a close second.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: July 05, 2010, 11:20:16 AM »

so seems they are a foundation who give grants to different businesses. 

so why are they giving grants to the landscaping company that worked at the school? 

would all of these businesses have the grant foundation or an address? 

DoubleD - i believe they did a garden and habitat project and were receiving funds from West Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation and Metro and maybe others.  This info is posted on the school's website so for the specifics there see the link below.  There is also a list of the landscape designers who were involved in the project.

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/261.htm

Trying to catch up this morning, so replying a little behind here.

yes, I know about the school.  I have looked at all of this and I have a bit of info on all the landscaper info, and this is what is causing me to look at all of this stuff and took me to that address in the first place. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1789 on: July 05, 2010, 11:33:11 AM »

I'm sitting here waiting for the name of the landscaper and sleuthing done on him, only a matter of time.

Yes, I am waiting too, it won't be long unless a blogger reveals the I.D. for Lawn Boy.  Sorry but he shouldn't have been
playing while working, "this bring whistle while you work" another meaning. LOL

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: July 05, 2010, 11:39:28 AM »

I don't know if the landscaper is the owner of the company or if is he part of the crew.  If he is the owner of the company, I probably know who he is, but being I am not sure it is him, I don't want to start posting it is him because if it isn't this poor guy. 

if he is the landscaper who was at the school, then I know who he is.  I keep waiting for it to come out something about him, so I will know if it is him or not... in the meantime I am digging up everything possible on him.  I can tell you this.. "IF" it is him, I can see someone he knows kidnapping kyron moreso than I would just any random landscaper.  I can also see Terri (IF she did) possibly asking this guy or someone on his crew to kill someone moreso that you might ask any other random landscaper or one of his crew. 

I also have this thought....

"IF" Terri had offered the landscaper a lot of money to kill Kaine, and he declined... what if he thought or if he told someone else he knew she had a lot of money and they could kidnap her son and she would pay. Don't have to kill anyone and you still get a lot of money...

"IF" this might be the possible scenario, then Terri might know or think it, but how can she tell? She tried to hire the guy for murder, so she can't really say anything about him or she would have to admit she tried to hire someone to kill kaine. Might explain her "scared" look too. She was worried Kaine and LE might find out she tried to have him killed.

Was "Hitting the Gym" a message to the kidnapper?

btw, where was she going to get this money? And how much was it.

so was there a ransom note in the beginning, and this is what brought in all the police agencies the way it did? That would make sense also.

so Did the landscaper or a friend of his decide to kidnap Kyron? Or did Terri decide she can't find anyone to kill kaine, so instead she plots with someone to kidnap Kyron and they split the money?

If Kaine were dead, what kind of insurance would she get? But if can't get that, might as well get half the ransom money for Kyron.

so I have a ton of stuff to do this morning at my house, but going to try to work on this some more as I can get inside every so oftern in between working outside. 

I also have a RUMOR about a message sent from Terri's phone.  I think it could have been "coded" to tell someone to come out to sauvie island.  this is just a guess.  if so, I am still looking for MICHAEL. 

so while we are looking at the landscaper, we might keep in mind, one of the crew MIGHT BE a Michael. 

all just guesses here, but with nothing for sure to go on, all I have are guesses. 

as for the school landscaper, I do know for a fact who he is.  But what I don't know is... if it is the owner of the company or one of the crew.  that's the big question.   AND is the landscaper terri supposedly contracting murder for hire, the landscaper she supposedly met at the school?  or is it some other landscaper?  If I could get just one of these questions answered and confirmed, I would know which direction to go and who this is.  So I'm listening very carefully to any news that might point to which landscaper company this guy is with.  If he is the one I think he is, then I am on my way to tracking this guy and getting info.  If not, I am wasting a heck of a lot of time and effort here, but I don't know what else to do at this point. 

To find me:
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: July 05, 2010, 11:41:25 AM »

Looking at those plans for the school landscaping project, I see they were drawn by "Abundiflora."  Apparently this is a landscaping firm.  Don't have time to go further with it now, but someone might want to.

A few days ago we saw photos of the school grounds.  They looked unkempt, weedy and actually dangerous to small children.  Any kind of rodent or snake could have been hiding in those tall weeds.  If this is the landscaping which was installed, I am much less than impressed. I'm all for preserving wildlife's habitat, but I'm more for preserving small children.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: July 05, 2010, 11:50:48 AM »

here is where I am headed for now. 

I know some of you have access there and if you want to use the info here feel free.  I just don't have it out in the open because I am not sure this is the right landscaping connected to Terri and the supposed murder for hire attempt... So I have the info locked up, but if someone who has access wants to use it or bring it here, fine with me.  It's hard for me to find the time to dig all this up by myself, and I just don't want to try to half-A$$ post something without explaining it, in case this is not the right landscape company.  I am also working with some info given me privately that I can't 100% verify, so again, I could be going completely in the wrong direction. 

so... maybe someone can help and see if this leads anywhere. 

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=486&t=3577

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: July 05, 2010, 11:53:12 AM »

Yes, I am waiting too, it won't be long unless a blogger reveals the I.D. for Lawn Boy.  Sorry but he shouldn't have been
playing while working, "this bring whistle while you work" another meaning. LOL

LOL, and you just know that people have this guy's name, he probably was doing more then lawn work at a few houses around there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: July 05, 2010, 11:57:21 AM »

Thanks DD. I'm really wondering if there is much more here? Scary thinking about the landscape guy, other landscape workers. I had thought in the beginning that there might have been a randsom note don't even know why I thought that.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: July 05, 2010, 12:05:24 PM »

Thanks DD. I'm really wondering if there is much more here? Scary thinking about the landscape guy, other landscape workers. I had thought in the beginning that there might have been a randsom note don't even know why I thought that.

what made me think ransom note at the beginning was the way the case was handled and all the agencies brought in the way the were.  And LE staying with Terri and Kaine 24/7... but now I guess maybe LE was there at their house 24/7 could be because of the murder for hire, but still, it all wreaked(spelling) of ransom note to me.

then we have the sooooooooooooo orchestrated interviews and no one talking... seems to me someone is "controlling" the whole situation.  again, sounds like a kiddnapper who is controlling everything.  Everyone thinks it is kaine controlling everything, I think it might be a kidnapper who is controlling things... Kaine is not going to control the fbi.. unless he is someone we don't know about, which is possible his family is, we don't know...but seems more like a kidnapper controlling to me.. just my own thoughts.

To find me:
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: July 05, 2010, 12:06:37 PM »

I monkeys! New here, so please go easy on me...

Klaasend - Thanks for accepting my request as I've been following you guys since Natalee Holloway was discovered missing. It's been since then, literally, that I've become enthralled in how this forum is run & the many avenues that are sought out. Nobody is left out as far as researching is concerned & I personally believe it makes for a much rounded "fuller picture" amateur investigation. Rob, Wyks, Rose & Klaasend (among others) - your posts amaze me with the thought & intellect put into your posts & nobody's theories are shut down, everyone meets each other 1/2 way & works through several working theories. Thanks for allowing me to become part of this. Ok, enough...where to begin?

I have a few items that I'd like to share that pertain to Terri. Should I post them on the Kaine's Divorce & Other Legal Documents thread or the Who's Who thread? Or is there another thread that's specifically being set up for all legal docs (or is that what Kaine's thread is for)?

Thanks again and it's a pleasure to meet you all...
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: July 05, 2010, 12:07:11 PM »

Today Show

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38095397#38095397?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: July 05, 2010, 12:07:12 PM »

what made me think ransom note at the beginning was the way the case was handled and all the agencies brought in the way the were.  And LE staying with Terri and Kaine 24/7... but now I guess maybe LE was there at their house 24/7 could be because of the murder for hire, but still, it all wreaked(spelling) of ransom note to me.

then we have the sooooooooooooo orchestrated interviews and no one talking... seems to me someone is "controlling" the whole situation.  again, sounds like a kiddnapper who is controlling everything.  Everyone thinks it is kaine controlling everything, I think it might be a kidnapper who is controlling things... Kaine is not going to control the fbi.. unless he is someone we don't know about, which is possible his family is, we don't know...but seems more like a kidnapper controlling to me.. just my own thoughts.
That sure makes sense to me, I guess we will wait and see. The only problem is the Horman's don't appear to have that much money, unless of course the kidnappers think that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: July 05, 2010, 12:09:07 PM »

Titch WELCOME   I'm not sure where to put your info, but am waiting to read your posts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.