May 02, 2024, 09:34:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213996 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: August 31, 2010, 06:05:02 PM »

3. Erica Gonzalez, who had a conversation with Casey on July 15, 2008.

Ms. Gonzalez's phone number had appeared on the phone records. She was located in Oviedo. in June or July, Yuri Melich took her statement and the transcript should have the date the statement was taken.

Who called whom? Did Casey call Ms. Gonzales while she was setting up her babysitter-did-it kidnapping story?

Erica stated during the phone (between her and Casey) conversation on July 15th, she heard Casey say to Caylee to sit down or something like that, but Erica never heard Caylee's voice at all during that conversation.

Thanks!
So why was Caylee supposedly standing up in the car anyway?
And like mentioned, Amy saw no Caylee when Casey got to the airport.
And Zanny is definately xanax, but Casey blamed a Cuban instead. Yeah. nice.

That and the forensics should do it.
The Baez smoke and mirrors will not be impressive. Good.

http://www.wesh.com/news/24830197/detail.html

Anthony Prosecutors Turn Over Tapes Of Evidence Review

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: August 31, 2010, 06:08:39 PM »

Judge P. said "Bear in Mind"! 
"The last person you want to set your depositions is me.  You won't like my work hours."
Go, Judge Perry!

Mason just brought in "retired and gone."  I knew he was going to talk about his age.

OK obviously just catching up, but what is Mason saying? That he is too old for this crap? Does he want out? Or is he implying the Judge give him more time cause he's old???

He needs to run to the restroom & change his Depends. lol  Just kidding ...

Lol Ono
something not right there it seems like Mason is slipping.

I think he is headed out the door but can't find the exit yet. He is setting up something where he can get off this case. This case will ruin all his previous career and I think he has quickly figured out that BOZO

I think you're right.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: August 31, 2010, 06:10:10 PM »

I forgot to add......the phone call between Erica and Casey on July 15th occurred while Casey was driving to the airport to pick up Amy H. The phone call started at 1406 (2:06pm) and lasted 10 minutes (842 seconds), ending at 2:16pm.

Casey picked Amy up at airport at 2:30pm. Caylee was not in the car with Casey when Amy got into the car.

If Erica did hear Casey "talking to Caylee"......then Casey was trying to make Erica think Caylee was with her.....another part of Casey's plan failed AGAIN!

Since her convos with Erica began in late June/July, I think she was also trying to figure out a way to implicate Erica as a possible Zenaida relative or alternative because she had the convenient last name. Casey may have even based Zenaida's last name on Erica's.

That makes sense to me!!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: August 31, 2010, 06:12:38 PM »

I think he is headed out the door but can't find the exit yet. He is setting up something where he can get off this case. This case will ruin all his previous career and I think he has quickly figured out that BOZO had conned him into a case with lies and promises of great media. Instead he has become the laughing stock along with BOZO and from what I have read about him, I don't think that is setting well.

I cannot think he is enjoying coming before the Court with someone who seems so ill prepared almost every time.   I would pull my hair out.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: August 31, 2010, 06:18:37 PM »

I forgot to add......the phone call between Erica and Casey on July 15th occurred while Casey was driving to the airport to pick up Amy H. The phone call started at 1406 (2:06pm) and lasted 10 minutes (842 seconds), ending at 2:16pm.

Casey picked Amy up at airport at 2:30pm. Caylee was not in the car with Casey when Amy got into the car.

If Erica did hear Casey "talking to Caylee"......then Casey was trying to make Erica think Caylee was with her.....another part of Casey's plan failed AGAIN!

Since her convos with Erica began in late June/July, I think she was also trying to figure out a way to implicate Erica as a possible Zenaida relative or alternative because she had the convenient last name. Casey may have even based Zenaida's last name on Erica's.

That makes sense to me!!   
I think it came together at Sawgrass Apartments when Zenaida Gonzales walked into the picture and then Casey had her mystery nanny pinned down.
I still think the common Spanish sirname fit perfectly into her scheme.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: August 31, 2010, 06:20:06 PM »

STATUS HEARING Part 1 of 2  http://www.wftv.com/video/24824765/index.html
STATUS HEARING Part 2         http://www.wftv.com/video/24825363/index.html

Thanks!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: August 31, 2010, 06:23:31 PM »

Orlando Sentinel have filed a motion to Intervene.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24814448/detail.html
Bravo for them.   A motion that sounds like it was written by an Attorney who knows what he's doing.   Baez will need a legal dictionary to understand it.

Lol-I wonder if he even has one ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: August 31, 2010, 06:32:05 PM »

Mark Nejame ROCKS!!    If you haven't heard this go to nearly the end...around the 1:50 mark on the tape....

http://www.wesh.com/news/24817269/detail.html

Thanks-that was theraputic!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: August 31, 2010, 08:14:29 PM »

Mark Nejame ROCKS!!    If you haven't heard this go to nearly the end...around the 1:50 mark on the tape....

Doncha just love MN!!

Then we have Bozo just sitting there in his time-out chair.....with that stuck-on-stupid grin. He's such a DOLT!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: August 31, 2010, 08:42:34 PM »

I just updated the dufense witness list and found it most interesting who WASN'T there this time

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8228.0

no longer on the witness list

(5) Dr. Jane Bock - Expert Witness - Univ Colorado, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Boulder,
CO - added June 30, 2010 [not on State Witness List]
Forensic Botanist - Study Plant Remains to Help Solve Crimes

( Michael Burnett, Oak Ridge Lab - added Jan 23, 2009
[Defense depo Sept 21, 2010]

(10) Larry E. Daniel, Guardian Digital Forensics, Raleigh, NC [not on State List]

(18) Dr. Timothy Huntington - Expert Witness - Seward, NE - added June 30, 2010
[not on State Witness List]
Forensic Entomologist
Assistant Professor of Biology at Concordia University, NE
Study Insects

(21) Dr. Larry Kobilinsky, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York, NY

(25) Madhavi Martin, Oak Ridge Lab - added Jan 23, 2009
[Defense depo Sept 21, 2010 ]

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: August 31, 2010, 08:45:20 PM »

hahahaha..I didn't look at it that way, but now that you mention it....Yes it is theraputic!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: September 01, 2010, 01:11:46 AM »

Judge P. said "Bear in Mind"! 
"The last person you want to set your depositions is me.  You won't like my work hours."
Go, Judge Perry!

Mason just brought in "retired and gone."  I knew he was going to talk about his age.

OK obviously just catching up, but what is Mason saying? That he is too old for this crap? Does he want out? Or is he implying the Judge give him more time cause he's old???

He needs to run to the restroom & change his Depends. lol  Just kidding ...

Lol Ono
something not right there it seems like Mason is slipping.

I think he is headed out the door but can't find the exit yet. He is setting up something where he can get off this case. This case will ruin all his previous career and I think he has quickly figured out that BOZO
I think BUFFOON was actually challenging JP....telling him he had no intention of working evenings and/or weekends and He, JP, couldn't make him...JMO

I felt it was more a statement that "his health" would not take those hours because of his "age." Then the judge let him know that he "knew" his style and he could do as well as he could.

What if they are in collusion on this and Bozo is not getting his depositions done deliberately so that Mason can beg off at the last minute to put off the trial?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: September 01, 2010, 01:15:38 AM »

I think it came together at Sawgrass Apartments when Zenaida Gonzales walked into the picture and then Casey had her mystery nanny pinned down.

Was it ever proved that KC was there?  IIRC KC was looking at apartments with Tony and at one place they would not let her tour them because she did not have an ID so they took Tony only. Could it be that was the one and she stayed in the office when ZG came in to look at them?  I have always wondered if somehow KC got all of her info from an apartment complex sign in sheet.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: September 01, 2010, 05:22:06 AM »

I just updated the dufense witness list and found it most interesting who WASN'T there this time

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8228.0

no longer on the witness list

(5) Dr. Jane Bock - Expert Witness - Univ Colorado, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Boulder,
CO - added June 30, 2010 [not on State Witness List]
Forensic Botanist - Study Plant Remains to Help Solve Crimes

( Michael Burnett, Oak Ridge Lab - added Jan 23, 2009
[Defense depo Sept 21, 2010]

(10) Larry E. Daniel, Guardian Digital Forensics, Raleigh, NC [not on State List]

(18) Dr. Timothy Huntington - Expert Witness - Seward, NE - added June 30, 2010
Forensic Entomologist
Assistant Professor of Biology at Concordia University, NE
Study Insects

(21) Dr. Larry Kobilinsky, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York, NY

(25) Madhavi Martin, Oak Ridge Lab - added Jan 23, 2009
[Defense depo Sept 21, 2010 ]

Yes, this is interesting.....either they won't work pro bono or their findings are the same as what the State has produced.  Either way....TOO BAD   NOT!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: September 01, 2010, 05:59:09 AM »

Was it ever proved that KC was there?  IIRC KC was looking at apartments with Tony and at one place they would not let her tour them because she did not have an ID so they took Tony only. Could it be that was the one and she stayed in the office when ZG came in to look at them?  I have always wondered if somehow KC got all of her info from an apartment complex sign in sheet.
I may be wrong, but Casey contacted Matthew Crisp, a manager for Cranes Landing Apartments, her and Tony went to check it out, (this may be where Casey was left behind due to no ID), no action was taken to rent an apartment.  Not sure if Zenaida was asked if she ever filled out an information card for Cranes Landing......

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: September 01, 2010, 07:06:07 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-proves-that-evil-is.html
Casey Anthony Proves That Evil Is Difficult To Spot
09/01/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: September 01, 2010, 10:00:45 AM »

Tapes Made During July Inspection Of Evidence By Experts

POSTED: 4:46 pm EDT August 31, 2010
UPDATED: 5:30 pm EDT August 31, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Tuesday afternoon, prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony turned over videos made during the defense team's evidence review in July, WESH 2 has learned.
Defense experts from as far away as the Netherlands gathered at the Orange County Sheriff's Office in July.

Videos documenting the team's evidence review were made in a Sheriff's Office chemical lab and two garages.

That evidence included Anthony's car and evidence taken from the trunk.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: September 01, 2010, 11:50:12 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-proves-that-evil-is.html
Casey Anthony Proves That Evil Is Difficult To Spot
09/01/10

Good Morning Monks...love the title of this article.....I was speaking to an attorney friend and asked about some of the people on the defense witness list...my friend's opinion is they will use these people to day Kc was a good mother...yadda, yadda, yadda....even using Amy who is obviously not a friend anymore...same with Gagme...AKA Holly.....I sent my friend the list and hope to get some more opinions!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: September 01, 2010, 11:50:54 AM »

Tapes Made During July Inspection Of Evidence By Experts

POSTED: 4:46 pm EDT August 31, 2010
UPDATED: 5:30 pm EDT August 31, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Tuesday afternoon, prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony turned over videos made during the defense team's evidence review in July, WESH 2 has learned.
Defense experts from as far away as the Netherlands gathered at the Orange County Sheriff's Office in July.

Videos documenting the team's evidence review were made in a Sheriff's Office chemical lab and two garages.

That evidence included Anthony's car and evidence taken from the trunk.

thanks again trim.....can't wait to see this!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: September 01, 2010, 11:52:13 AM »

Doncha just love MN!!

Then we have Bozo just sitting there in his time-out chair.....with that stuck-on-stupid grin. He's such a DOLT!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.