May 15, 2024, 01:56:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333141 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: October 08, 2008, 01:07:16 PM »

I hope when Casey goes to court Friday, maybe by then the LE will have a surprise for her and instead of being allowed to search, she will be arrested.....That would just make me day,  her thinking she is gonna get to go out and strut around and then instead she finds out she just brought herself to be locked up...LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1301 on: October 08, 2008, 01:08:14 PM »

Dear Monkeys....this is *one* of ther ppl I spoke with over a month ago re: this Case....Arpad Vass...info below...MrsKub and LP can confirm this....I'll be calling him again today....any questions I should ask...besides the ones I'm calling about....He will be the Expert Witness for the Pros....I is a real Sweet Heart....Des...

The highly publicized case of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony has landed in the laps of a scientist with the University of Tennessee's "Body Farm" and Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

Dr. Arpad Vass is testing air samples taken from a car trunk to determine if they contain trace evidence of a dead human body. Vass is part of the UT's Forensics Anthropology Center and a staff scientist at ORNL.

"He is doing the tests in his lab at ORNL, through his affiliation with the Forensics Anthropology Center," UT spokesman Jess Mayfield said today. "Dr. Vass is an expert in the sort of unique chemicals that are produced by decomposing bodies."

When Vass' testing is complete, results will be sent directly to Florida investigators.

The air samples were collected by Florida investigators after cadaver sniffing dogs alerted on the trunk of a car belonging to Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Caylee's third birthday was this past Saturday.

Read the complete story Friday online and in the News Sentinel.

CRAP!...meant to say...HE...is a real Sweet Heart....Des....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: October 08, 2008, 01:09:05 PM »

Des - you is a real sweetheart!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1303 on: October 08, 2008, 01:18:51 PM »

Remember when Casey told Amy, "Soon it will be just us girls."?

Soon enough Casey, soon enough

I can see her letter home to mom from prison now.

Mommy dearest,

It's just us girls now. I am very popular here.
Below find my weekly itinerary:

Monday - Roller skating and polo
Tuesday - Lounge by the pool sipping merlot
Wednesday - Tennis lessons
Thursday - Horseback riding
Friday - Dance and a movie
Saturday - Lounge by pool with gin and tonics
Sunday - Worship the Lord

Mom, they seem to be all daytime activities. I think the night
time activities are gonna be even better!!!

Love ya' mean it

PS: I looked better at Target than you did on your news reel cameo.

Peace Monkeys
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: October 08, 2008, 01:18:52 PM »

Fancy wearing a cross!  Part of her uniform?  Thinking it made her illegitimate, fraudulent actions look legitimate?! 
...and all the time her baby is gone!!!     
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: October 08, 2008, 01:21:56 PM »

That was the day she picked up Amy from the airport. She had to clean out the bank account first, I guess.

The next day, she was arrested.
That must have been the money Cindy helped herself to from Casey's wallet.  Hey Amy - I know where your money is!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: October 08, 2008, 01:23:57 PM »

I hope when Casey goes to court Friday, maybe by then the LE will have a surprise for her and instead of being allowed to search, she will be arrested.....That would just make me day,  her thinking she is gonna get to go out and strut around and then instead she finds out she just brought herself to be locked up...LOL
If the judge allows that ridiculous motion for Casey to be out searching in private I'll bet LE has a surprise in store for Casey!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: October 08, 2008, 01:25:07 PM »

That was the day she picked up Amy from the airport. She had to clean out the bank account first, I guess.

The next day, she was arrested.
That must have been the money Cindy helped herself to from Casey's wallet.  Hey Amy - I know where your money is!
LOL - give it back Cindy!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1308 on: October 08, 2008, 01:25:43 PM »

Amy should file a small claims court case against Cindy and get her 200 dollars back.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: October 08, 2008, 01:29:20 PM »

seemeatthebeach said:
The money Cindy took from Casey's wallet later that day was probably the money she got from that cashed check....isn't there a law about "receiving stolen goods/money"?
Then I posted almost the same thought - sorry seeme, guess great minds think alike and for themselves!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: October 08, 2008, 01:29:31 PM »

Amy should file a small claims court case against Cindy and get her 200 dollars back.
Then Cindy can dream up some other means of revenge.  As those the accusations she puts out there could be any worse!

Love your sig. line w/monkey pink angel!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1311 on: October 08, 2008, 01:30:20 PM »

<snip>

The sheriff's office report says at least five checks were written from Huizenga's account and they all had what appeared to be Casey Anthony's name and signature on them. The report indicates Casey was able to use her own identification to somehow write the checks on Huizenga's account. The checks amounted to hundreds of dollars. Casey allegedly also wrote them at a Winn Dixie store where she bought groceries.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17659490/detail.html

How is this possible?  Why was that accepted?  Down here they check your ID and your signature on your ID, and then if the bank gets it and it looks questionable they send it back or give me a call directly.  I do not understand how she was able to cash these checks using her ID and her signature on another persons named account....BOA needs to do some major house cleaning and training. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: October 08, 2008, 01:30:27 PM »

If the judge allows that ridiculous motion for Casey to be out searching in private I'll bet LE has a surprise in store for Casey!
They will never get to do that.....just something that jose is cooking up to use in court,   believe me he's gonna need everything he can possibly get, Casey is going down and he knows it!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: October 08, 2008, 01:31:39 PM »

seemeatthebeach said:
The money Cindy took from Casey's wallet later that day was probably the money she got from that cashed check....isn't there a law about "receiving stolen goods/money"?
Then I posted almost the same thought - sorry seeme, guess great minds think alike and for themselves!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1314 on: October 08, 2008, 01:32:32 PM »

When are they releasing these documents? Is there a favorite site that will be one of the first to have them online?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1315 on: October 08, 2008, 01:35:26 PM »

Dear Monkeys....this is *one* of ther ppl I spoke with over a month ago re: this Case....Arpad Vass...info below...MrsKub and LP can confirm this....I'll be calling him again today....any questions I should ask...besides the ones I'm calling about....He will be the Expert Witness for the Pros....I is a real Sweet Heart....Des...

The highly publicized case of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony has landed in the laps of a scientist with the University of Tennessee's "Body Farm" and Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

Dr. Arpad Vass is testing air samples taken from a car trunk to determine if they contain trace evidence of a dead human body. Vass is part of the UT's Forensics Anthropology Center and a staff scientist at ORNL.

"He is doing the tests in his lab at ORNL, through his affiliation with the Forensics Anthropology Center," UT spokesman Jess Mayfield said today. "Dr. Vass is an expert in the sort of unique chemicals that are produced by decomposing bodies."

When Vass' testing is complete, results will be sent directly to Florida investigators.

The air samples were collected by Florida investigators after cadaver sniffing dogs alerted on the trunk of a car belonging to Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Caylee's third birthday was this past Saturday.

Read the complete story Friday online and in the News Sentinel.

CRAP!...meant to say...HE...is a real Sweet Heart....Des....

Afternoon, Ms. Des,

What questions are you asking him?

I would like to know if there is any court cases where air sampling such as in this case, has been admitted as evidence?

Thanks!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1316 on: October 08, 2008, 01:38:03 PM »

<snip>

The sheriff's office report says at least five checks were written from Huizenga's account and they all had what appeared to be Casey Anthony's name and signature on them. The report indicates Casey was able to use her own identification to somehow write the checks on Huizenga's account. The checks amounted to hundreds of dollars. Casey allegedly also wrote them at a Winn Dixie store where she bought groceries.

How is this possible?  Why was that accepted?  Down here they check your ID and your signature on your ID, and then if the bank gets it and it looks questionable they send it back or give me a call directly.  I do not understand how she was able to cash these checks using her ID and her signature on another persons named account....BOA needs to do some major house cleaning and training. 

The only way that this scenario could have happened is if she forged a document from Amy to the bank that allowed her access to the account.  This is how she could write checks all over town without worry of being caught.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1317 on: October 08, 2008, 01:39:51 PM »

Additional surveillance released.......

Peace Monkeys
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: October 08, 2008, 01:40:03 PM »

<snip>

Hmmm...so I was curious about how checks are altered and then got to thinking....check this out:

<snipped>

Chemical Sensitivity in five families prevents attempts at chemical alteration by staining the
document. Discoloration appears on check if altered by the following:
Chlorine Bleach
Acids – Sulfuric, Hydrochloric,Nitric
Alkalis – Sodium Hydroxide, Potash
Polar Solvents – Alcohol, Acetone,
Methanol, Ethanol
Non-Polar Solvents – Gasoline,
Chloroform, Benzene, White Spirits

Link:

www.payformance.com/documents/Secure%20Check%20Stock.pdf
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1319 on: October 08, 2008, 01:40:12 PM »

<snip>

The only way that this scenario could have happened is if she forged a document from Amy to the bank that allowed her access to the account.  This is how she could write checks all over town without worry of being caught.
Like an updated signature card?  I thought the prime signer on the account had to be present to sign off on that document as well.  I guess my bank is more strict or something, and for that I am VERY gratefull!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.