May 16, 2024, 02:03:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333232 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: October 07, 2008, 08:11:38 PM »

Alright I have to post...my hubs just called one of his bud's who is a PMP (pest management professional) and asked him about crickets in a vehicle as my hubs says that he was callin the post BS! (he was dying to prove it)

The buddy laughed and asked why he had 1000 crickets in his vehicle..my hubs told him that wasnt important and asked how long it would take them to die as it would be a mess for sure to clean up.

The PMP stated that crickets would find their way out of a car through any given space available and that not all the crickets would perish in the car (if any, he said you may find a couple here and there that wouldnt make it out alive)  My hubs asked "What if there was chloroform in the car?" ... his friend asked him "WTF are you doing?" we had to end the convo

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: October 07, 2008, 08:14:56 PM »

Well as I posted a few days back in one of my Q&A phone calls with LP...on why he pulled the $50,000 reward for info..(sorry can't remember which smart Monkey asked that question)....was because LE requested that LP take that offer off the table because of too many ppl getting in the way of the real investigation....Des...

I don't know this Wyatt guy... but perhaps he's one of the "too many ppl"?.  From what Rob is saying, this Stephademic chick is a liar..  so I have no idea what to think.

BUT if it were proven that somebody who was on probation for Grand Theft was dressed nicely for searches (instead of being actively involved in them), and there is even a hint of truth to the claim he was calling media and more interested in reward money than looking for a body.. well, that's not cool. 

Klaas.. if you don't want that picture/info I posted about Wyatt on the board, feel free to remove it. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: October 07, 2008, 08:15:53 PM »

Destiny, you rock the LP info!!!! Good job!!!
I wonder if Casey couldn't coax him into her little game and that's why the Anthony's rejected his assistance. That's a real indication that the whole family has some big secrets.
I agree, Des, George is the daddy. I think DNA would be very close for George and Lee. Maybe Lee is Casey's confidant. But George is the sex addict and power freek, jmho. If LP heard it then it must have come from the FBI DNA results and he connected the behavior in the home. Or he's avoiding naming names, which is noble.
I also wonder if Casey used her sexuality with LP. If she tried to flirt her way into his trust. If Casey gets the free roam who does LP think she will go after? I love how he mentioned the threat so LE would have cause to GPS her. This guy is indeed very smart!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: October 07, 2008, 08:17:21 PM »

Oh Dolce, that is by far one of the funniest stories that has been relayed to date for me.  I am sitting here hysterical.  Thank you & your hubby!!!!!!

BT, to the best of my knowledge plenty of parents have been called as witnesses in cases against their offspring.  If or when these parents are called by a Prosecution, they are usually handled with kit gloves, as the case should not be jeoporadized due to a jury being offended that a parent not be questioned in a respectful manner.  If a parent is not forth coming in their answers and/or demonstrates that they are hostile, it is at that time that a Prosecutor would then request from the Judge to treat the witness as to be a hostile witness & then at least the Juror's are aware from seeing for themselves that the witness was not co-operative.  I think at that time a Prosecutor would find themselves providing statements issued by same parent to be read on the stand, probably be much less offensive to any Jury, I mean they weren't forced to make those statements & they were furnished the ability to read them, correct any errors found before they signed them.  In this case there will also be utterances by CA to AH, probably Ryan P & a few others where it would be beneficial to have these utterances disclosed to a Jury.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: October 07, 2008, 08:18:20 PM »

Don't like Baez? Me neither.

Get your FREE GIFT at:

edit

I don't know who you are but this is your last post

Hi Klaas,

I'm not second-guessing you, but I know you're really busy right now,and I didn't know if you had time to check out that link, but it does relate to the discussion. It's a site that discusses Caylee's case, and it doesn't look like it's pro-Casey.

BTgirl - the language used in the ENTRANCE agreement to the site is what I disagreed with.  Can you vouch for it being a safe site?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: October 07, 2008, 08:18:50 PM »

Tim stated he would love casey's help to search...
There are steps that include denial, anger, submission. Maybe Casey is ready to lead them to the body.
It would be worth a shot. They have nothing to lose.

Of course she could always say that Zanny threatened to put the body there. Yeah, just go along with that....
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #566 on: October 07, 2008, 08:19:27 PM »

Oh Dolce, that is by far one of the funniest stories that has been relayed to date for me.  I am sitting here hysterical.  Thank you & your hubby!!!!!!

BT, to the best of my knowledge plenty of parents have been called as witnesses in cases against their offspring.  If or when these parents are called by a Prosecution, they are usually handled with kit gloves, as the case should not be jeoporadized due to a jury being offended that a parent not be questioned in a respectful manner.  If a parent is not forth coming in their answers and/or demonstrates that they are hostile, it is at that time that a Prosecutor would then request from the Judge to treat the witness as to be a hostile witness & then at least the Juror's are aware from seeing for themselves that the witness was not co-operative.  I think at that time a Prosecutor would find themselves providing statements issued by same parent to be read on the stand, probably be much less offensive to any Jury, I mean they weren't forced to make those statements & they were furnished the ability to read them, correct any errors found before they signed them.  In this case there will also be utterances by CA to AH, probably Ryan P & a few others where it would be beneficial to have these utterances disclosed to a Jury.
He was tired of hearing me complain about how someone was trying to say that crickets were in the car instead of Caylee.  I told him if he wants to be a monkey he needs to sign up!  LOL

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: October 07, 2008, 08:19:39 PM »

(From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

7:21 PM ET - Casey Anthony's defense team will file yet another motion. In addition to the 8 motions already on the docket, the defense is filing a Brady motion, demanding the state turn over any positive information they have on Casey Anthony. This, as new details are emerging about why Casey Anthony now wants to help search for her little girl, 3 year old Caylee. According to the defense's PR team, fear is what has kept mom Casey from searching for Caylee. Casey Anthony still believes little Caylee is alive, being held against her will and if she goes after these people, harm may come to Caylee. Casey Anthony also wants to conduct these so-called searches in private, because the defense claims the media is following mom Casey everywhere she goes, making it impossible to search for her daughter. The defense also says they are still doing their own investigation, even recently conducting an interview at an undisclosed location in the US regarding possible sightings of 3 year old Caylee.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5552

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: October 07, 2008, 08:20:21 PM »

Thank you, Altruist.

I Stand With The Girl
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: October 07, 2008, 08:22:05 PM »

Has anyone heard this...  anybody able to verify this at all?

"the BIG news was that WESH (5:30pm news) emphasized that CINDY WAS THE CHIEF WITNESS against her own daughter!" (from fox blog)

No but looking

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: October 07, 2008, 08:22:42 PM »

Tim on its way back this week-end, he is on NG to-nite
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: October 07, 2008, 08:26:24 PM »

Don't like Baez? Me neither.

Get your FREE GIFT at:

edit

I don't know who you are but this is your last post

Hi Klaas,

I'm not second-guessing you, but I know you're really busy right now,and I didn't know if you had time to check out that link, but it does relate to the discussion. It's a site that discusses Caylee's case, and it doesn't look like it's pro-Casey.

BTgirl - the language used in the ENTRANCE agreement to the site is what I disagreed with.  Can you vouch for it being a safe site?

I know what you mean. I saw the button, but I went on into the site and read a bit. I can't vouch for it being a safe site. It looks like someone who is writing a sort of daily summary of the case, and then people are commenting. Except for the button at the entrance to the site, the language didn't look offensive in the bits I read. I read several days' summaries, and it was kind of interesting, but I don't personally know anything about the site or the author.

I Stand With The Girl
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: October 07, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »

Tim Miller is on Nancy Grace tonight ... also you heardi t here Tim is going back to FL on Thursday for Caylee Anthony and another search ...

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Heading back to Orlando, FL for the Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse Search

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/10/07/tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-heading-back-to-orlando-fl-for-the-caylee-anthony-and-jennifer-kesse-search/

thank you for the info Red. Finally something reliable.

Red I have to ask... is there anything new in Jenn's case? Is there a reason to search now or just that TES will be there?

I have three points of interest in that case if anyone from TES is interested. I think you will find them rather fascinating as well as my POI list and how they committed the crime.

I am not sure of all of the particulars as to if there is new evidence or not. It never hurts to actually have a team who searches look at evidence and map out the area, then determine whether areas have been searched or not.

There is much that can be done and as we have learned lately ... with no fault to LE ... they are not always searchers and a fresh set of eyes does wonders. Tim & TES just cracked a 5 year old case in OK over the weekend.

Never say never ... Send me what ya got and I will forward to Tim and make sure he takes a look see.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: October 07, 2008, 08:27:07 PM »

Baez Says Anthony Already Tried For Homicide
Mother Cindy Anthony Among Prosecution Witnesses

POSTED: 3:04 pm EDT October 7, 2008
UPDATED: 7:10 pm EDT October 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the words of the attorney for Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, his client has already been tried for homicide in the public eye.

Jose Baez went on to say his client has suffered the public's hatred and watched her own privacy disintegrate.

On Friday, Baez will argue this motion that he's entitled to see the results of forensic tests done on the air, hair and a stain found in Anthony's car. Anthony will be able to accompany him.

In the court papers, he's trying to draw a connection between the child neglect charges Anthony is facing now and whatever charges the state may bring from ongoing forensic tests.

"Essentially, law enforcement or the state attorney's office has successfully tried a homicide case against the defendant in the public eye," Baez said.

He goes on to argue, "The defendant has suffered the public's hatred, the picketers calling her a murderer in front of her own home, the insensitive and scathing assaults by media shows, and the complete disintegration of her privacy without even having access to the same information the media systematically and exclusively receives from law enforcement about her case."

Baez argues that the only way to preserve fair administration of justice is for the state to turn over all the evidence it leaks to the media to the defense team as well.

Meanwhile, a spokesman or the state attorney's office also said that hundreds of pages of more evidence could be released in the case, including a video showing Anthony allegedly passing bad checks at a Target store.

The state's witness list has been released for that prosecution. The second name of 15 listed is Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother, making her the only member of the Anthony family to be named a prosecution witness in both pending criminal cases against her daughter.

A spokesman or the state attorney's office also said that hundreds of pages of more evidence could be released in the case, including a video showing Anthony allegedly passing bad checks at a Target store.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17644972/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #574 on: October 07, 2008, 08:28:27 PM »

I have this weird feeling..I think that female bodyguard may have gave le or lp a tip like..I think you may want to search here type of thing and tes knows where they are heading this time..He just seemed very confident about it..jmo I also like the statement from lp that casey knows they are within days of finding caylee's body..GO LP!!! GO TIM AND TES!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #575 on: October 07, 2008, 08:29:11 PM »

Ok.. is THIS the same Wyatt who has been doing searches??
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffenders/
LOCKE, WYATT NATHANIEL
Supervision Type:    PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:    05/02/2009

Part of his Community Service? Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #576 on: October 07, 2008, 08:29:28 PM »

Do you guys think lp would say this.I found it on another blog

05:43 rjb8902 : i called mr padilla today
 05:43 NetDetective : st - 2,  I  was smothering to death
 05:44 Audiogirl : hi Smile
 05:44 NetDetective : what did ole LP say?
 05:44 rjb8902 : asked him about lee and kc
 05:44 NetDetective : yeah
 05:44 NetDetective : it's not lee is it?
 05:44 rjb8902 : and he told me yep he thinks it is possible and that someone told him
 05:44 rjb8902 : very possible
 05:45 NetDetective : someone?
 05:45 Audiogirl : huh? caylee belongs to lee?
 05:45 rjb8902 : so i guess it could be. i asked him where he heard it and told me couldnt tell me

LP told me a long time ago...and I posted it here in the cage....I know how he found out...and how he got the info...and I posted that here too...I've confirmed it with LP several times and posted it here...LP thinks Lee is the dadda...I still think George is the dadda.....it's the DNA....Des

I think i missed that one..Did you tell how he got his info? I want to know if you told...PLEASE!!!

LP told me this after the DNA results first came back from the FBI Labs....the DNA from Caylee in the trunk of the car...it's from the DNA...Des

Honestly...I don't read all the blogs on this case...but please...anyone tell me...has anyone seen the Anthony Fam/Baez....refute this information?....I really want to know....I *trust* my sources in all cases I work on....I do my homework....and Yep there is a shit load of info I've given to a very few others...like MrsKub....and Marlee....Lala's Mom...and Klaas....that I do NOT post to the forum.....Des

I wasn't saying anything bad about your info..I asked if this info from another blog was true because i trust info given on this blog..I had no idea you had already posted it here..

I understand Sweet Pea...just posting this info for new Monkeys...whom might not have been here yet...when I first posted it....You Rock!!!...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: October 07, 2008, 08:29:32 PM »

Y'all know I can feel sorry for anyone, right? 

So, I gotta say this. I feel a little bit sorry for Casey because I think she really likes all these guys she sleeps with, but they don't seem to care much about her in return. It seems like she's always the one getting dumped in favor of some other woman that the guy likes better.

BT ... you could be right but ... on the other hand ... I do not believe that Casey has the capacity to commit long term to a relationship ... the capabity to really love.  It was Casey who broke up with Jesse.  Jesse was committed to the relationship even when a paternity test confirmed that Caylee was not his child.

When all is said and done ... it was Casey who broke up with Caylee.

Janet

Ex-fiancé to missing tot’s mom: ‘Tell the truth’
By Mike Celizic
TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 6:38 a.m. PT, Thurs., Oct. 2, 2008

"I found out she was actually seeing someone else at the end of our relationship."

... "She was very much into being a homebody and loyal, and she was wanting to spend the rest of our lives together,” he said. He traced the transformation in Casey Anthony to when she formed a closer relationship with her mother, from whom she had previously distanced herself.

“She started to pull away, and it started to become about her,” Grund said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26988149/

JESSE GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 20, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu
Credit: Carp

JESSY GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 21, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLH9mC9Uha0
Credit: Carp

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: October 07, 2008, 08:30:41 PM »

I miss a lot during the day when I'm at work, so sorry if this has already been discussed. Did anyone ever give more specifics about the rope with something on the end of it?

TY

I Stand With The Girl
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: October 07, 2008, 08:31:51 PM »

Cindy is going to figure heavily in both trials.  She may be a reluctant witness, but she has run her mouth so much and it is all on tape, either audio or video.  Add to that the things she told Casey's friends.

"I want my daughter arrested for car theft."

"Something is wrong."

"It smells like a dead body in the damn car."

and on and on and on.

On top of that, she told at least a half dozen of Casey's pals that Casey was a sociopath and a habitual liar who would steal them blind if they were not careful.

She told some people that she feared the smell in the car might be the body of Caylee or strongly suggested that.

Cindy will be on the stand for days as she tries to backtrack on all the stuff she has said and all the ways she has contradicted herself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.