May 14, 2024, 12:05:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 454757 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: July 07, 2009, 09:43:59 AM »

that what I just posted is why .. WHY I am so crushed. Because not only did I feel she had Adji in her heart that he was of her interest.
And he is still My Interest and I too jumped thru hoops trying to get Adji Media time. I was able to contact my friend Victor Allen. 

He is the associate director of a internet radio show Pax Stereo- and I wrote first to the owner of the site .. and received no response from him. Why because they do not talk about such subjects of missing children, they talk about Music and sports ..
So I rewrote back to the owner " Mario Hemsley"  and sent the email cc to Victor - and then I got a response. I have known Victor for almost 4 yrs online. Victor is a humanitarian and he responded quick and he made it all happen. Why because he cares about me. He knew after reading my letters that He could not let me down.  What messes with my head is that I gave Victor all of Dolce's info - to back me up. I am thankful,  Victor was " good" with Just me as being the contact.  I can't even tell you if - If I found out that Dolce's works/promises were false when it came to Adji. I told Victor that she met his parents and his Grandmother and she was working with LE to aid in the search of Adji ..etc.
If I ever find out that is all false " Fantasy claims" via her.. I swear .. 
My credibility was resting on Dolce's shoulders at One point. No Longer. None.
the vid  - if you watch it - I am Bixa - as KCJ knows  - I do not make false statements.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY_0fOYS6zo

Deenie, this is amazing!  You go girl!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2009, 09:47:50 AM »

Good Night MyTime, MaryMary, Jackie, Bearly, Deenie, Mere, Califmom and CBB
Sweet Dreams and God Bless
Have a wonderful Tuesday.
I am feeling yucky tonight so am going to take a couple aspirin and call it a night
Take Care
XOXO

GE...it is tomorrow and I hope you are feeling better!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2009, 09:56:51 AM »

Hi JSM!!!  Off to the doctor so he can check my shoulders.  See you later, Monkey-gators!!!

I hope it's all better!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2009, 09:59:09 AM »

Good Morning Pretty Monkeys..........It's a new day!  I sure hope everyone is doing OK.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2009, 10:26:32 AM »

Good Morning Pretty Monkeys..........It's a new day!  I sure hope everyone is doing OK.   

I am going shopping today.....I refuse to turn the TV on and watch the MJ crap!!  I can't believe the amount of money this is costing the city....who has no money!!  Why are the jackson family NOT footing the bill?? Anyway......I am going shopping.....but just to Macy's not top designer's for me just a simple dress to wear to the Il Divo concert Friday night...

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2009, 10:36:52 AM »

Goodmorning all!

I have moved Tracy Ocasio and Jennifer Kesse to the MP High Profile area and also reorganized that area.  I've tried to bunch up the Florida MP and Calif MP so they are together in the list on the MP High Profile area.
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: July 07, 2009, 10:44:50 AM »

that what I just posted is why .. WHY I am so crushed. Because not only did I feel she had Adji in her heart that he was of her interest.
And he is still My Interest and I too jumped thru hoops trying to get Adji Media time. I was able to contact my friend Victor Allen. 

He is the associate director of a internet radio show Pax Stereo- and I wrote first to the owner of the site .. and received no response from him. Why because they do not talk about such subjects of missing children, they talk about Music and sports ..
So I rewrote back to the owner " Mario Hemsley"  and sent the email cc to Victor - and then I got a response. I have known Victor for almost 4 yrs online. Victor is a humanitarian and he responded quick and he made it all happen. Why because he cares about me. He knew after reading my letters that He could not let me down.  What messes with my head is that I gave Victor all of Dolce's info - to back me up. I am thankful,  Victor was " good" with Just me as being the contact.  I can't even tell you if - If I found out that Dolce's works/promises were false when it came to Adji. I told Victor that she met his parents and his Grandmother and she was working with LE to aid in the search of Adji ..etc.
If I ever find out that is all false " Fantasy claims" via her.. I swear .. 
My credibility was resting on Dolce's shoulders at One point. No Longer. None.
the vid  - if you watch it - I am Bixa - as KCJ knows  - I do not make false statements.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY_0fOYS6zo

Deenie, this is amazing!  You go girl!!

Being a new Monkey and a long time lurker, I didn't have the emotional investment in Dolce that I could see many of you have (had).  Still I was deeply shocked and could feel everyone's feelings of betrayal yesterday. So I logged on this morning to see how everyone was coping, and I have to admit I had one of those thoughts that produces that kind of crazy laugh when you just shake your head in amazement and despair.  I got to "know" Dolce in the Caylee thread - and if for one moment you can set aside the dreadful circumstances of Caylee's death, can you draw any parallels at all between Casey's behavior and Dolce's?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2009, 10:53:42 AM »

Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 -
« Reply #1281 on: July 06, 2009, 12:03:01 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: CBB on July 05, 2009, 11:58:35 PM
If she had only charged her driver with keeping up with the calendar, and doing a little research on birth weights, we would never have known!   

CBB.....It would have been hard for those twins to continue to live here on SM....imagine the pictures and the stories....high school graduation....getting married....having their own kids....!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SHOCKED (NOT REALLY).  When the length of those twins was posted I had a very big problem with it.  My son weighed 5.2 pounds when born and he was 21 inches long.  Look really odd for the weight and he was full term.  I just could not bring myself to post that that HAD to be a mistake. I think she has some "plaining" to do.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2009, 10:53:43 AM »

I thought about that yesterday the parallels between Casey and Dolce with the lies 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2009, 10:57:34 AM »

Goodmorning all!

I have moved Tracy Ocasio and Jennifer Kesse to the MP High Profile area and also reorganized that area.  I've tried to bunch up the Florida MP and Calif MP so they are together in the list on the MP High Profile area.

thanks Klaas..and thanks for the avi change

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2009, 11:05:58 AM »

I thought about that yesterday the parallels between Casey and Dolce with the lies 

when one stops to look at it,  it is eerie...

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2009, 11:23:26 AM »

I am going shopping today.....I refuse to turn the TV on and watch the MJ crap!!  I can't believe the amount of money this is costing the city....who has no money!!  Why are the jackson family NOT footing the bill?? Anyway......I am going shopping.....but just to Macy's not top designer's for me just a simple dress to wear to the Il Divo concert Friday night...

OH SUNNY!!! I saw them with Streisand in New York! You'll love it!!   
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: July 07, 2009, 11:23:55 AM »

Sounds like a great plan Sunny!  Im a little jealous...Il Divo!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2009, 11:31:05 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2009, 11:37:07 AM »

She sure had lots of time on her hands.
 Was she a charter of a fiction novel in her head.
All I can say is gezzzzzz why lie about who you are, was her life so boring she had to live in never land and make up stories for attition.
 Well  remember this ,you can be anyone one you want on the internet.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
crazybabyborg
« Reply #135 on: July 07, 2009, 11:43:17 AM »

All I can say is gezzzzzz why lie about who you are, was her life so boring she had to live in never land and make up stories for attition.

Hi Blonde! Good to see you!

She could be who she wanted to be for a while, but pulling that in a forum full of Sleuths was really stupid. One more thing that is pure speculation, but I'd bet on it................

With her "out of the park" reaction to people who are overweight, I'd bet money the real Dolce is fat. 

(If that doesn't pull her out of the woodwork, NOTHING will!)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: July 07, 2009, 11:46:13 AM »

Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 -
« Reply #1281 on: July 06, 2009, 12:03:01 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: CBB on July 05, 2009, 11:58:35 PM
If she had only charged her driver with keeping up with the calendar, and doing a little research on birth weights, we would never have known!   

CBB.....It would have been hard for those twins to continue to live here on SM....imagine the pictures and the stories....high school graduation....getting married....having their own kids....!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SHOCKED (NOT REALLY).  When the length of those twins was posted I had a very big problem with it.  My son weighed 5.2 pounds when born and he was 21 inches long.  Look really odd for the weight and he was full term.  I just could not bring myself to post that that HAD to be a mistake. I think she has some "plaining" to do.

Blue Moon

I never had a hinky feeling at all.  All the clues that something was no right did not register.  I fell for everything hook, line and sinker.  I cried when the birth was announced.  I was so thankful that all was right with Dolce and the babies.  I was so happy for this young couple.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #137 on: July 07, 2009, 11:53:49 AM »

It's one thing to pretend you are someone else, and you have this great life on the internet, but to carry it over to talking to people on the phone, and sending pictures of babies, this is where I'm just baffled by everything. And to think while she was supposedly in the hospital, texting and giving updates about babies, and sending pictures of babies that she didn't have  and people were worried, and happy about all this. I thought it strange for a person who gave birth to twins would go home so early, but I didn't think twice about it.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: July 07, 2009, 11:54:37 AM »

She could be who she wanted to be for a while, but pulling that in a forum full of Sleuths was really stupid. One more thing that is pure speculation, but I'd bet on it................

With her "out of the park" reaction to people who are overweight, I'd bet money the real Dolce is fat. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #139 on: July 07, 2009, 11:56:31 AM »

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.