May 04, 2024, 04:49:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #12 10/04 - 12/16/2008  (Read 151966 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: December 07, 2008, 06:47:40 AM »

Thank all you Monkeys for your kind thoughts and prayers.I feel better this morning.I realize sometimes you gotta take lemons and make lemonade  Just knowing where those two are now....it will be enough for today...it has to be as I have no control over their destiny.I just know baby Aiden is safe with God and their is no pain in heaven.

Shell,I hope every thing is coming along nicely with your home. All us Monkeys gotta have a home! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: December 07, 2008, 08:26:40 AM »

Thank all you Monkeys for your kind thoughts and prayers.I feel better this morning.I realize sometimes you gotta take lemons and make lemonade  Just knowing where those two are now....it will be enough for today...it has to be as I have no control over their destiny.I just know baby Aiden is safe with God and their is no pain in heaven.

Shell,I hope every thing is coming along nicely with your home. All us Monkeys gotta have a home! 

TRIMM, I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS AND BELIEVE ME, THIS WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF. HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE CHRISTMAS SEASON, HUGS, MONKEN

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #902 on: December 07, 2008, 01:05:14 PM »

Trimmonthelake...my heart goes out to you, I'm so sorry. Monken.... I am also so sorry to hear about that poor girl. Any Monkeys who have tragedies like this where you have to live day to day with these horrible thoughts and memories, I have you in my thoughts and prayers. May the New Year that is fastly approaching bring you some much needed peace. Mary
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: December 07, 2008, 07:01:54 PM »

HI EVERYONE I HAVE AN UPDATE!!!!

I am happy to say that my friend's grand daughter has been released from the hospital! Her jaws will be wired for 6 weeks but at least she was well enough to go home. I guess that means no Christmas goodies though!  Eggnog maybe! And the bastard that did this WILL NOT be getting out before trial. Thank the Lord for both of these things!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: December 07, 2008, 07:11:56 PM »

I am happy to say that my friend's grand daughter has been released from the hospital! Her jaws will be wired for 6 weeks but at least she was well enough to go home. I guess that means no Christmas goodies though!  Eggnog maybe! And the bastard that did this WILL NOT be getting out before trial. Thank the Lord for both of these things!

Thank you for the update, Monken.  It's great news your friend's granddaughter has been released from the hospital and will be home for the holidays.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: December 07, 2008, 09:40:34 PM »

Dear Shell,

I understand your feelings so poignantly. I had a very close friend, Judith, whose cancer came back after six years. She described all the surgical details and the months of chemo. She went through five more years (with multiple surgeries) of the cancer being in remission and then coming back.

We would talk. She would tell me briefly about the cancer and then with a big smile would say, "Enough about me. Tell me about you."             

I said, "Judith, how can I tell you my problems when they are so insignificant compared to your problems?" She said, "Your problems are just as important as my problems."

It took me a long time to digest her comment. At her funeral, I couldn't believe how many eulogizers talked about how Judith was always there for them and helped to solve problems.

The lesson I learned from her is that there is no scale on which we can measure problems. All problems are important.   

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #906 on: December 08, 2008, 07:19:37 PM »

I am most proud to announce that we had a very good doctors visit today and found out the sex of our babies!

We will be the proud parents of one little girl and one little boy!!

My husband actually did a little touchdown dance in the examination room when we found out.  We are very excited and the doctor says the babies are looking strong and healthy!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: December 08, 2008, 07:26:49 PM »

Wonderful news! Congratulations Dolce and Mr. Dolce on the news your family addition will include a Little Dolce and a Little Mr. Dolce!  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: December 08, 2008, 07:31:42 PM »

Dolce,I am so happy for you!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: December 08, 2008, 07:32:50 PM »

Wonderful news! Congratulations Dolce and Mr. Dolce on the news your family addition will include a Little Dolce and a Little Mr. Dolce!  

Congrats, Dolce!   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: December 08, 2008, 07:32:54 PM »

Thank you so much everyone!  WE ARE EXCITED HERE TODAY!

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #911 on: December 08, 2008, 07:33:17 PM »

I am most proud to announce that we had a very good doctors visit today and found out the sex of our babies!

My husband actually did a little touchdown dance in the examination room when we found out.  We are very excited and the doctor says the babies are looking strong and healthy!

You are so BLESSED 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: December 08, 2008, 07:34:35 PM »

And Hugs to everyone going through personal tribulations right now. My thoughts are with all of you. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: December 08, 2008, 07:35:54 PM »

Dolce -- CONGRATULATIONS -- The best of both worlds -- May God continue to bless you and keep you and the babies healthy.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: December 08, 2008, 07:36:18 PM »

And Hugs to everyone going through personal tribulations right now. My thoughts are with all of you. 

I second and third and fourth that!  Too much sadness around the holidays.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: December 08, 2008, 07:36:58 PM »

Congratulations Dolce and Mr. Dolce....you are blessed!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: December 08, 2008, 07:39:31 PM »

DOLCE,I will congratulate you on a well played game today.Now I want to tell you something I just found out.This is not game related.
This time last year I lost my youngest Grandchild.He was 8 months old.He died from neglect and abuse.No one was ever prosecuted...couldn't prove who actually did the abuse. He had an undiagnosed congenital birth defect,which was never diagnosed until the autopsy.They said that if it had been treated they could have saved him but due to the liver and head injuries he would have remained in a vegetative state.To make a long story short...The ex DIL has been picked up on several theft charges in the past 5 weeks.Today the icing on the cake came.Her now ex boyfriend has also been picked up on an old theft charge.No Bond on either person.Now I am hoping one will turn on the other to try to get reduced charges.See where I am coming from?Now maybe we will get info to find out who actually caused the final injury to the baby.I was crying my eyes out the last little while.This made my day.I want to get my hands on them and ..well you know,hurt them back..
Anyway we both had a good end of day,huh?
And you can bet Casey will get what is coming to her.You just wait and see.

Sorry for the rant .You are the first person I told.Now I am going to have a drink and try to calm down. 

(((HUGS TO YOU))) I am so terribly sorry to read this.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: December 08, 2008, 07:41:35 PM »

AMEN Monken!~!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: December 08, 2008, 07:42:15 PM »

That is so wonderful!  What a present for you and baby daddy!!!!!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: December 08, 2008, 07:54:18 PM »

That is so wonderful!  What a present for you and baby daddy!!!!!
Yes  congrats....thats great....one of each....now you can have the best of both worlds....frilly dresses and football jerseys....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.