May 21, 2024, 03:47:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 417101 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1800 on: October 13, 2008, 08:01:59 PM »

Where are my manners...Hello all new monkeys and welcome!
dolce, your posts always make me giggle
Well thank you!  Again welcome new monkeys as they are popping up all over the place!

Has anyone seen Peaches lately?  Seeing her avi made me think of her...I miss her a lot.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: October 13, 2008, 08:02:00 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

THANKS WILLEN I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU LOL THANKS SO MUCH YOU ROCK!!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1802 on: October 13, 2008, 08:02:14 PM »

Ng tonight not the helmet head.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: October 13, 2008, 08:02:44 PM »

Your welcome and I wouldnt think Caylee fell from the balcony either..Head wounds bleed alot and I think that would have been very hard to clean before someone noticed anything...But I could be wrong...

I am thinking along the same lines as you...besides I think that would be really difficut to hide in an apartment complex.....but I could be wrong too

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1804 on: October 13, 2008, 08:04:04 PM »

Will we be privy to what is discussed at the hearing tomorrow?  Will it ever be released as transcripts or will they seal the discussions until the "real" trial?  Will we know what the evidence was or will we only know the decision?  Anyone know?  TIA

I don't think they will release anything presented to the grand jury, unless it is also used later in the actual trial.

Grand Jury proceedings are protected under federal law...they are sealed.  Anything presented to a GJ can also be used at the preliminary and primary trial.  It would have to be mutual consent to release and even then I doubt it can be under law. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: October 13, 2008, 08:04:40 PM »

Just thinking out loud...but...what kind of mother or step mother for that matter would think it's A-OK to have your daughter with child by her brother...unless you are some type of religious cult fanatic or something?   If this is proven true about Lee and Casey...how can anyone just go on as if nothing happened and lie to everyone that Caylee's dad is dead?  What kind of person is that?  Am I just a prude because I am old and stupid or do morals and norms of acceptable behavior change from generation to generation and I missed a generation?  This has me confused...really confused.  Why is it not rape too?  Someone help me here....please.

I'm no help, Lalas, cause I'm even older than you. In fact, I'm still trying to decipher the logic in people living together for several years, having two children, buying a house in both names, and THEN having a huge blowout wedding. What passes for the norm these days is way beyond me.

I Stand With The Girl
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: October 13, 2008, 08:04:57 PM »

OMG did they find something? NG just said bombshell evidence by TES.

!~*Mar*~!

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: October 13, 2008, 08:05:02 PM »

Just thinking out loud...but...what kind of mother or step mother for that matter would think it's A-OK to have your daughter with child by her brother...unless you are some type of religious cult fanatic or something?   If this is proven true about Lee and Casey...how can anyone just go on as if nothing happened and lie to everyone that Caylee's dad is dead?  What kind of person is that?  Am I just a prude because I am old and stupid or do morals and norms of acceptable behavior change from generation to generation and I missed a generation?  This has me confused...really confused.  Why is it not rape too?  Someone help me here....please.
This goes along with the profile of a predator, enabler and a victim. The wife usually suspects but is kept in the dark. Look at the case of the Austrian man who kept his daughter in the basement for 24 years. The wife has no clue. typical.

You aren't stupid. There is behavior out there that is just bizarro and LE has to face some pretty grim stuff. This case will educate many people, it's good that it's out in public and we can talk about it.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: October 13, 2008, 08:05:31 PM »

On NG...

A banner says awaiting possible bombshell announcement in missing Caylee case 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: October 13, 2008, 08:05:49 PM »

OMG did they find something? NG just said bombshell evidence by TES.
The shovel in the woods I think.
probably with fingerprints of ZG. ummm, I mean Casey.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1810 on: October 13, 2008, 08:06:24 PM »

maybe A-1 wants to answer that one. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: October 13, 2008, 08:06:51 PM »

Your welcome and I wouldnt think Caylee fell from the balcony either..Head wounds bleed alot and I think that would have been very hard to clean before someone noticed anything...But I could be wrong...

a head injury - that traumatizes the brain would be extremely messy. The brain has super oxygenated blood and that is why it is so deep red. The brain is fueled by oxygen and will even shut off other organs to prevent it's own death.

A massive head wound is not something someone cleans up with a roll of Bounty's.

hi Rob...I agree.....I am not tuned into this theory at all....UNLESS MRSK gives us something MORE!!!  HINT!! HINT!!! HINT!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: October 13, 2008, 08:07:22 PM »

Will we be privy to what is discussed at the hearing tomorrow?  Will it ever be released as transcripts or will they seal the discussions until the "real" trial?  Will we know what the evidence was or will we only know the decision?  Anyone know?  TIA

I don't think they will release anything presented to the grand jury, unless it is also used later in the actual trial.

Grand Jury proceedings are protected under federal law...they are sealed.  Anything presented to a GJ can also be used at the preliminary and primary trial.  It would have to be mutual consent to release and even then I doubt it can be under law. 
GJ takes capital cases. So the incest would be a different case I would think.
But yes, Casey can be arrested tomorrow.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: October 13, 2008, 08:08:34 PM »

Has anyone seen Peaches lately?  Seeing her avi made me think of her...I miss her a lot.

Her last post in her thread was on Oct. 1.

I wub Peaches soooooo much! 

I Stand With The Girl
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1814 on: October 13, 2008, 08:08:42 PM »

I don't think paternity will come out with the GJ unless LE feels that it may be a motive. Leonard's source is "official" but that's all I can say. Des may be able to give you more. I swear, Leonard loves her. LOL! Leonard said that Cindy & Lee knew but not George until this all happened.  ???? Knew that Lee was the bioDad???  Cindy KNEW??????I don't believe any other family members were aware.

Remember a while ago, Leonard had a "theory" about Caylee falling off Tony's balcony? I believe he mentioned skull fragments. Bloody rags in the dumpster. I haven't heard any more discussion of this and I don't think it would hurt to re-visit this theory. Sounds pretty plausible to me.
uummmmmm thanks

My guess would be that guard that LP had in the house with KC overhead these test results being given to Cindy, Lee and Casey.  George wasn't around at the time (probably driving his sign around the neighborhood) and they decided not to tell him because he would go ballistic.  JMO

that theory sure makes sense!!

Don't you think this theory also explains why the lyin' stealin' skank didn't go after any support money?  I just don't buy that she didn't want the daddy involved.  I think KC would have gone after any and all $'s (whether the daddy was dead or alive).  We're suppose to believe she was standing on some moral high ground cause the daddy wasn't good enough for Caylee?  Paleeeeeeeeeeeez.  Come on, you know KC's type.  They don't turn down money................ever.

And the argument that maybe the daddy didn't have money doesn't hold up either.  We would have heard about how she tried to squeeze dollars out of him. 

Thanks for the welcome!  I feel so much better now that I've stopped lurking! 
you are right that she would try and squeeze money out of the dad. That makes me think that she knew it was Lee. I read somewhere that she posted on Myspace about why he wasn't spending time with his niece or something like that. But did Cindy really know before hand? That is my question. If she did, I would think she would've dogged Lee like she did Casey about being the "good parent". Sorry I hope this makes sense.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: October 13, 2008, 08:08:49 PM »

Cindy's arrogance is topped only by her ignorance.  We have had to listen to her harp about Caylee being in North Carolina, New York, Texas, Puerto Rico, Miami and points beyond.  Caylee has been spotted in restaurants and airports where she was right out in the open and even announced her name was Caylee Marie Anthony.  Does anyone really think that if Caylee had been kidnapped, her kidnappers would be parading her around, undisguised, and allowing her to identify herself to curious members of the public?  Cindy even said that a woman with Caylee at any airport told the child's name to someone.  Kidnappers are criminals who will face charges if caught.  They do not go around announcing to the world that they have a child whose picture is on every tv and newspaper in the country.  Nor do they let that child be seen all over creation by all kinds of people.  It is absurd.  If Caylee were kidnapped, her captor would be holding her in a secret place and not letting anyone see her at any time, much less let her talk to people.  Yet Cindy would have us believe this kidnapper (or is it a gang of kidnappers) not only lets Caylee be seen by others and talk to strangers, but has the money to take the child from place to place at will.  It is just so completely ridiculous.  And we wonder how Casey got to be such a bald-faced liar?  Anyone who can tell that "rotten pizza" story with a straight face is a liar deluxe.  Even Lee said the smell was so atrocious that it hit him like a wave when he walked into the garage.  The officers and George and the guy at the impound lot said the same thing, but Cindy still lied her head off about it smelling like old pizza.  Give me a break. 

On the other hand, we know she has heard rumors of Lee being the father of Caylee, and she is not the least bit indignant about that.  She does not deny it or say how terrible it is that he is being accused of incest.  Oh, no.  She lets that one slide in favor of saying that Caylee is being spotted four or five times a day.  I can only conclude that she knows it is true and will soon be proven true.  Otherwise, any normal mother would be screaming her head off that such rumors are entirely false.  Nobody in the family has denied the incest claims.  Nobody.  I find that extremely suspect.  I
certainly would not let a rumor like that float around about my family without answering and frankly threatening to sue anyone who claimed it was true.  But Cindy cannot be bothered with talking about the claims being made against her son and daughter re incest.  Oh, no.  She prefers to discuss circumstantial evidence.

I hate to break this to you, Cindy, but most murderers are convicted with circumstantial evidence, either partly or completely, and a body is not necessary for such a conviction.  Go soak your head, Cindy.  Your lack of interest in finding Caylee's body has left me with no respect and certainly no sympathy for you.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: October 13, 2008, 08:10:21 PM »

I doubt if you are that old, and never never stupid - I think it is deplorable if true.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: October 13, 2008, 08:10:28 PM »

Why did they have Jesse's paternity test done if they knew all along that Lee was Caylee's Dad? I am still not buying it..........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: October 13, 2008, 08:10:36 PM »

What's the discovery?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: October 13, 2008, 08:11:00 PM »

Yay, Tim is on NG. He says that it shouldn't have been leaked. Article of clothing... maybe the polka dot underwear?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.