May 21, 2024, 08:25:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 310388 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2009, 03:32:25 AM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2009, 04:29:24 AM »

So this is some crap and it stinks bad Why would he marry her crazy I would have booted her as soon as I found out she was with another guy its crazy, I still don't think she did anything to Haleigh but I do know believe she wasn't home watching the kids she left them alone for all the sex offenders to lay claim to them.
I don not think however that lil Jr needs to go to his Bio mom cause she didn't fight for them in the first place. Someone needs to get him but not Ron Nor Chrystal.

Personally, I feel that Jr. ought to removed from the presence of everyone on both sides of that family... until the entire situation is investigated and resolved. 

Some may say, 'oh my gosh, how cruel is that?'  to which I would say.. 'how cruel is leaving him in an environment that has become such a mess, folks playing tug-of-war with him, how confused that lil one must be!'  He's been thru a traumatic event, IMO.  And am hoping that the authorities won't allow him to be traumatized further.

All IMO..

I completely agree

ITA, he should be in a calm setting that doesnt keep pinning him between feuding f' ups on both sides as well as away from elements not in the best welfare of children.   He's been traumatized by this event inandof itself & it doesnt seem he is getting the proper professional counseling for that alone much less anything else he's been exposed to.   Not to mention it could push the truth to come forward if neither biological parent has much contact with Jr minus supervised visitation.  I haven't outruled anyone in this case, but the more this case goes on it seems more likely that whatever happened to Haleigh has something to do with the inner circle of these families, with the main focus on Misty.   Geez Louise is there anyone in Satsuma without a rap sheet and/or drug allegations, what a dark spot on the map!

I also think at some point there should be a guardian ad litem appointed to the children that will represent their best interests solely, with much regret & heartache I'm not too hopeful Haleigh will be found alive and well.

I did find Kim Picazio's shift of focus & tone interesting tonight on NG.  NG asked her what the status was of her working on getting Crystal custody of Jr & Kim diverted saying their focus is on finding Haleigh  & she has PI's on the ground because "people may not trust the police" - that is a quite a switch from last week with her speaking to every media outlet they could to make their very descriptive & serious abuse allegations....dont get me wrong the focus should have always been on finding Haleigh & I'm not saying they weren't focusing on that previously but looking at this case with an open mind I couldnt help but notice the subject matter to the media changed.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2009, 05:37:10 AM »

Morning Capp...Now that is the best suggestion I have heard in quite some time. To have a guardian ad litem for JR and have someone supervise him and his surrounds could squelch a lot of fears. If he is with his grandmas who I feel were the real care-givers then I feel he is safe and better off there with his things and familiar faces.

I highly doubt someone would of walked into either one of those women's homes unnoticed and if someone tried they would have a fight on their hands!! So I think we can rest assured JR is safe and isn't he seeing a therapist already??

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2009, 06:01:00 AM »

So this is some crap and it stinks bad Why would he marry her crazy I would have booted her as soon as I found out she was with another guy its crazy, I still don't think she did anything to Haleigh but I do know believe she wasn't home watching the kids she left them alone for all the sex offenders to lay claim to them.
I don not think however that lil Jr needs to go to his Bio mom cause she didn't fight for them in the first place. Someone needs to get him but not Ron Nor Chrystal.
Well, she says she has tried to get them back but what does it matter?  She has not lost one of them, nor left them in the care of someone who did.  She has admitted to her past drug use but has tried to clean up her act.  Why not let her try?  I don't think she didn't want them, she just felt powerless against Ron and probably his family too. 

4 YEARS!!   And I feel it does matter and says a lot about her personality and yes she did lose them in a sense. She turned a blind eye if you ask me. It was easier for her to go back to her mothers. A lot of kids today take the easy way out.

I almost would bet that her drug use had not ceased or why hasn't she got a GED?  A job? I have cleaned other peoples houses to make ends meet and would never have LEFT my child OR allowed an abuser to take them out of my site!!   Oh, She got a licence almost right away and still accomplishes nothing in 4 years.
You know what they say, "When you do drugs {even pot} You will build a bridge in your mind BUT,You will never get off the couch!!"     
I do think that probably both of them are cleaned up now as they know "it is on" and that I suppose is a good thing.
To bad they couldn't go back to when Ron told Crystal He was so so sorry and she says, I know Ron, Haleigh is your heart. If people would of left these two alone they might not be so full of hate.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2009, 06:47:40 AM »

Well, she says she has tried to get them back but what does it matter?  She has not lost one of them, nor left them in the care of someone who did.  She has admitted to her past drug use but has tried to clean up her act.  Why not let her try?  I don't think she didn't want them, she just felt powerless against Ron and probably his family too. 

4 YEARS!!   And I feel it does matter and says a lot about her personality and yes she did lose them in a sense. She turned a blind eye if you ask me. It was easier for her to go back to her mothers. A lot of kids today take the easy way out.

I almost would bet that her drug use had not ceased or why hasn't she got a GED?  A job? I have cleaned other peoples houses to make ends meet and would never have LEFT my child OR allowed an abuser to take them out of my site!!   Oh, She got a licence almost right away and still accomplishes nothing in 4 years.
You know what they say, "When you do drugs {even pot} You will build a bridge in your mind BUT,You will never get off the couch!!"     
I do think that probably both of them are cleaned up now as they know "it is on" and that I suppose is a good thing.
To bad they couldn't go back to when Ron told Crystal He was so so sorry and she says, I know Ron, Haleigh is your heart. If people would of left these two alone they might not be so full of hate.

Maybe some Monkeys can help me out here.  There is a poem out there that I have seen, but darn if I can remember the exact title.  It goes something like this.

If you want to succeed or get ahead .....'You gotta drive the train'

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2009, 07:00:31 AM »

Ok my one brain cell is trying to piece some things together. I don't think Misty would have driven the van to Greg's house...to far away and better chance of getting caught without a license or Ron driving by. So that makes me think he came to the house supposedly after the kids went to bed. Maybe Haleigh woke up and caught them .Misty could have hurt her to keep her from telling Ron. Jr. was aroused from sleep and heard the couch bouncing and squeaking . Or another scenario...Ron and Misty got into a fight before he went to work and maybe Haleigh got hurt then and maybe died later on Misty's watch. Head injuries sometime do not show up for hours. This is just so dang confusing.

In all honesty, you are on the same basis track, that my mind is running on.  I have thought about it in two varing ways. first, that there was an anger issue before Ron went to work, possible Haleigh received another blow to the head, she was allowed to lie down and go to sleep.. And into coma she went. They warn parents all the time, don't let children go to sleep if they have hit their heads, or if they have had their heads hit.  And, I thought very seriously, Haleigh may have been Daddy's Little girl, and been the bunt of many disagreements between Misty and Ron. Yes, Haleigh would be the one to suffer from Misty's anger when she would be alone with Misty.  Now, we know that no member of Ron's family would be involved in driving that van to the house to be used for removal, unless Ron was very much apart of the situation. His cell phone records need to be checked for that date, also Misty's cell phone.
After seeing Amber's myspace last night, and realizing just how Jealous of Amber - that Misty is..   Her comment on Amber's page : much like the pot calling the kettle covered in Soot.

Upon waking up this morning, I had a lingering thought.. what if Haleigh got into drugs or meds that were not secure?  That would do the deed in a heart beat.  They said that Haleigh was not using any meds for her Turner's Syndrome,  but had received Hormonial Replacements. I had looked up the condition prior.  This is a list of problems girls with Turners
may have to deal with, besides height and not go through all of the changes associated with puberty, thus the reason for hormonal treatments.

A number of other health problems occur more often in girls with Turner syndrome, including kidney problems, high blood pressure, heart problems, overweight, hearing difficulties, diabetes, and thyroid problems. Some girls with the condition may experience learning difficulties, particularly in math. Many have a difficult time with tasks that require skills such as map reading or visual organization.

In addition to short stature and lack of sexual development, some of the other physical features commonly seen in girls with Turner syndrome are:

a "webbed" neck (extra folds of skin extending from the tops of the shoulders to the sides of the neck)
a low hairline at the back of the neck
drooping of the eyelids
differently shaped ears that are set lower on the sides of the head than usual
abnormal bone development (especially the bones of the hands and elbows)
a larger than usual number of moles on the skin
edema or extra fluid in the hands and feet

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2009, 07:08:45 AM »

I think that a guardian ad litem is a great idea. The one thing I see in this case is that Chrystal did seem to abandon the kids. I know that even good moms can lose their kids - I did for a bit due in part to my behavior and part to the exaggerations of my ex about that behavior. Even when the kids were not at my house, I called them everyday. I still talked to the teachers at least once a week. It does not seem that Chrystal did that. It may be that Ron would not let her talk to the kids, but what about keeping up with the school? Did she call the doctors to find out how the kids were doing? I know that I often went up to school and had lunch with the kids - did she?

I agree that Ron is not the best parent in the world - and may even be unfit but I also know that Chrystal is not the best parent from what we have seen. She says she did not get the custody papers filed by Ron - but she typed a response and the court sent a notice to the address she gave. She chose to not appear. I never would miss a court hearing about my kids.

JMO but I think Jr needs to be out of the house of both parents until this is cleared up. Both parents are to immature to not flood this poor kid with bad things about the other. Add to that the lack of parental abilities both seem to show and I am sure that JR would be better served in foster care of some other arrangement.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: March 24, 2009, 07:38:10 AM »

I think that a guardian ad litem is a great idea. The one thing I see in this case is that Chrystal did seem to abandon the kids. I know that even good moms can lose their kids - I did for a bit due in part to my behavior and part to the exaggerations of my ex about that behavior. Even when the kids were not at my house, I called them everyday. I still talked to the teachers at least once a week. It does not seem that Chrystal did that. It may be that Ron would not let her talk to the kids, but what about keeping up with the school? Did she call the doctors to find out how the kids were doing? I know that I often went up to school and had lunch with the kids - did she?

I agree that Ron is not the best parent in the world - and may even be unfit but I also know that Chrystal is not the best parent from what we have seen. She says she did not get the custody papers filed by Ron - but she typed a response and the court sent a notice to the address she gave. She chose to not appear. I never would miss a court hearing about my kids.

JMO but I think Jr needs to be out of the house of both parents until this is cleared up. Both parents are to immature to not flood this poor kid with bad things about the other. Add to that the lack of parental abilities both seem to show and I am sure that JR would be better served in foster care of some other arrangement.

I agree with you on certain points.  One that right now, until a determination has been made on this case. That Little Ron should be secured in a home, that all deems safe. 

But, when you read the divorce papers, and the realization of Crystal's age becomes a huge issue.  At the time of the divorce, this was a 15-16 year old girl.  She is only 19 right now.
Lived what appears to be a lifetime already.  She has left nothing in life as an adult of 21 and above to discover.  I just can't imagine holding a 15-16 year old girl at fault for her lack of knowledge and common sense to know about the court systems. 

Good gosh, I have a 14 year old granddaughter who can't find her shoes in the mornings. Doesn't remember where she took them off last night.
When my oldest Granddaughter was 15-16, she was too afraid to babysit her brothers and sisters alone. 

Now, we are talking about a girl who was pregnant at the age of 14, living with a 19 year old male, going through divorce by the time she was 16. Good gosh,  I can't fault her for not showing up for court. I can understand the fear, the failure to obtain an attorney, fear of Ron.. And lack of knowledge in her standing up for her rights and children.   

I look back and realize, hey when I was 14, I didn't know anything about sex..  I wasn't allowed to date or hang out with boys.   Although, I married a month before my 18th birthday, I didn't have my first child until I was 21. Was I grown up and totally responsible.. No way..  I had to earn those wings.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #108 on: March 24, 2009, 07:49:38 AM »

I agree with you on certain points.  One that right now, until a determination has been made on this case. That Little Ron should be secured in a home, that all deems safe. 

But, when you read the divorce papers, and the realization of Crystal's age becomes a huge issue.  At the time of the divorce, this was a 15-16 year old girl.  She is only 19 right now.
Lived what appears to be a lifetime already.  She has left nothing in life as an adult of 21 and above to discover.  I just can't imagine holding a 15-16 year old girl at fault for her lack of knowledge and common sense to know about the court systems. 

Good gosh, I have a 14 year old granddaughter who can't find her shoes in the mornings. Doesn't remember where she took them off last night.
When my oldest Granddaughter was 15-16, she was too afraid to babysit her brothers and sisters alone. 

Now, we are talking about a girl who was pregnant at the age of 14, living with a 19 year old male, going through divorce by the time she was 16. Good gosh,  I can't fault her for not showing up for court. I can understand the fear, the failure to obtain an attorney, fear of Ron.. And lack of knowledge in her standing up for her rights and children.   

I look back and realize, hey when I was 14, I didn't know anything about sex..  I wasn't allowed to date or hang out with boys.   Although, I married a month before my 18th birthday, I didn't have my first child until I was 21. Was I grown up and totally responsible.. No way..  I had to earn those wings.

I agree that she was/is young. But it is important to note - THEY WERE NEVER MARRIED - this was a paternity action and a custody action. As for her age, when this action was filed (by her own admission not long after Ron kept the kids) she was 19 or 20. And legal aid loves to help people like her with these types of problems.

The bigger problem in this case is the fact that these are children raising children. This is why I am all for adoption being the presumptive best interest for the children of unmarried young mothers - some do get married and do well but most do not, so lets put the kids in a safe mom and dad family. But that is JMO

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: March 24, 2009, 07:53:35 AM »

Maybe some Monkeys can help me out here.  There is a poem out there that I have seen, but darn if I can remember the exact title.  It goes something like this.

If you want to succeed or get ahead .....'You gotta drive the train'

Try this link for your Poem,  http://www.allright.com/Poems/TOLRailway/TOL.htm

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2009, 07:56:56 AM »

Morning Capp...Now that is the best suggestion I have heard in quite some time. To have a guardian ad litem for JR and have someone supervise him and his surrounds could squelch a lot of fears. If he is with his grandmas who I feel were the real care-givers then I feel he is safe and better off there with his things and familiar faces.

I highly doubt someone would of walked into either one of those women's homes unnoticed and if someone tried they would have a fight on their hands!! So I think we can rest assured JR is safe and isn't he seeing a therapist already??

I agree and in the event the DFS takes action, that's likely. They need the proceeding to necessitate the action though.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2009, 07:59:43 AM »

I think these is where the confusion comes in.  With Haleigh being only 5, and born when Crystal was 14..  That makes her 19 now.  The dating on the court papers, is 2005 and 2006 for the rebutal, where drug and abuse accusations are listed by Crystal's Father.  So, thats the dateline that I'm going by.  And that she stated she obtained her dl at 19.   This is what my post is based on.  We both know, that she has about the same education right now as my 14 year old granddaughter who is in Junior High.  Although, My Granddaughter already knows everything about everything.

I agree that she was/is young. But it is important to note - THEY WERE NEVER MARRIED - this was a paternity action and a custody action. As for her age, when this action was filed (by her own admission not long after Ron kept the kids) she was 19 or 20. And legal aid loves to help people like her with these types of problems.

The bigger problem in this case is the fact that these are children raising children. This is why I am all for adoption being the presumptive best interest for the children of unmarried young mothers - some do get married and do well but most do not, so lets put the kids in a safe mom and dad family. But that is JMO

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2009, 08:24:56 AM »

did anybody see this yet

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134486&catid=3
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2009, 08:38:25 AM »

No, I wasn't and it is heart breaking. Such a tiny little one.. no details yet, besides who she may be with, auto description and direction of travel.  Thank you for posting this. Hopefully, she will be found safely and very soon.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2009, 09:36:45 AM »

So very precious!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2009, 09:39:35 AM »

What in the hell is wrong with people?  My prayer is that she is found soon.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2009, 09:40:23 AM »

Reading back to catch up a bit.  Any new information or word from Cobra? 

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2009, 09:48:32 AM »

Personally, I feel that Jr. ought to removed from the presence of everyone on both sides of that family... until the entire situation is investigated and resolved. 

Some may say, 'oh my gosh, how cruel is that?'  to which I would say.. 'how cruel is leaving him in an environment that has become such a mess, folks playing tug-of-war with him, how confused that lil one must be!'  He's been thru a traumatic event, IMO.  And am hoping that the authorities won't allow him to be traumatized further.

All IMO..

Mornin' All... don't you think it would be pretty traumatic to be taken from both his father and his mother? Unless of course they left him with one of the grandparents... and if it was Ron's folks, then Jr. would still see his dad all the time.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2009, 10:02:39 AM »

Reading back to catch up a bit.  Any new information or word from Cobra? 

Not that I have seen, but I would not be surprised to see him crop up. I know NG has been in touch with him Smile
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2009, 10:16:27 AM »

JMO... I dont think Ron has cleaned up his act.. He continueously seek young nieve teenagers, no divers license, and then their on drugs.. His rap sheet looks suspious to me- How did this long list of criminal offenses and drugs suddenly get dismissed.. I think his mommy dearest had alot to do with criminal record being smoothed over..I have seen through other docs and records people who drove without a drivers license received heavier fines . I hope the FBI is is doing an investagation into all Putnam Country records with the police department. Mommy Teresa maybe needs to pay more attention to her daughter who seems to striving for attention with all her outlandish appearances let alone a police record and stop babying and enabling Ron . Granny Sykes need to get a life and stop interfering maybe she should go to bingo or something.. Apparently these mothers have cause such a rift with Ron and Crystal over the children they need to step back because their are children involved  and 1 child Haleigh is missing.. Also I find their poor judgements of characters. It would be interesting to read how all of Granny Sykes kids turned out and we are already getting a taste of what Mother Teresa has raised..I think the Cummings family knows what happened to Haleigh and are in first gear to protect their son Ron what ever means it will take.. 

Now I am not going to throw Crystal the mother of these children under the bus yet..
I think Crystal did not only had to fight custody with Ron but the whole Cumming family.
All said and done I think Jr should be removed from the Cummings clad asap...
God Bless Haleigh and bring her home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.