May 13, 2024, 12:28:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #733 2/17 - 2/21/08  (Read 226039 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: February 18, 2008, 07:24:29 PM »

At least to me the denial statement of corrupt judge Wit just before de Vries program translated above demonstrates the strong probability that the corrupt WERE MADE AWARE of de Vries upcoming program & the distinct probability that undercover operations were involved being known to same.  It also pretty much explains why JVDStoolscum spent such a long time on LieRuba, during his last detainment in December, conveniently made the DAY BEFORE THE TAPING OF THE undercover ACTIVITIES.  Quite a convenience that was, wasn't it?????????????

When I was of the age of 20, I studied straight as an arrow, but took exams that caused high anxiety less anxious with the aid of MaryJane.  Perhaps that was the strategy with JVDStoolscum, making it easier to repeat his studying done in December.  We know that at least 2 of the ABC judges are corrupt, how many others are of the same ilk?????????????

aren't there contradictions in what he's said above? 
dennisintn

Dompig made the admissions on national television way the hell back on December 2005 IIRC. What was stopping Judge Bob Wit from defending the search and calling Dompig a liar back then?

This lying bastard only came out with this defense AFTER Joran was released last time, and we are supposed to believe him now? Sorry, ain't buying Judge!

They can go back and forth with who was at fault. The bottom line is the laundry room was in the main house and they needed to look at the clothing there, for the intervening week. That was just the basics, especially since they were going on things like she hit her head getting out of the car. Simply they all need to be investigated by someone higher up then a newspaper.

We have learned they are too streetwise to be buffoons, so they must all be corrupt.  C O R R U P T.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: February 18, 2008, 07:26:16 PM »

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE

Ask about getting a re-run video of Gertie and Gracie if there is anything on tonight.  Our cable is still out and probably will be (we are told) for the rest of week.  So glad I do not have cable for computer.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #262 on: February 18, 2008, 07:28:59 PM »

FROM DEBBIE AT BFN>>>>>
Dateline - NBC - Friday 02/22/08

The show is about predators and will feature interviews with Dave and Beth and will also tell a few things that have been going on with the investigation.

Check your local listings for time and channel.

I will update as I get more info.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: February 18, 2008, 07:29:17 PM »

Translation - posted by Lazlo at RU
Bob Wit defends himself in Bon Dia.

(For sure translation faults, but on or about what it says is the following)

Ex Head Commissar Bob Wit defends his actions in the Holloway case.

-Willemstad- "I have acted correct procedure wise in the case of Natalee Holloway, The ex Head Commissaris in the affair, Bob Wit tells about the procedures that took place fast in the first days of the investigation. During one week, Mr Wit who's avenue is affiliated with the Court of Justice of the Caribbean, has functioned as a Head Commissar in the case here.

On Aruba the Chief of investigation in the time when Gerald Dompig was the Head Commissar, did not approve of the search of the house of the parents of Van Der Sloot as part of the investigation and had obstructed the investigation (?). The investigation of the Dutch crime investigator Peter R. de Vries, has came to the same conclusion. It was remarkable in the case that after the Dutch group of investigators had joined the case they were allowed to search the territory of the family. The impression was given also because it was the deal of a functionnaire who was learning to become Head, felt he had to protect the privacy of the family. Paul van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot after having become a suspect in the case. ....... (no idea)

Mr Wit, had to decide in an instant about the search of where Joran's father lived, and made the decision to allow the search of the apartment of Joran van der Sloot and also in the two cars of the family.

At no moment they had (asked?) to search more then that. A Head Commisar cannot do otherwise, because the petition has to be substantial. Another word is by having allowed to search at other places that were not covered by the petition of the OM all evidence eventually obtained would be illegal. This is very significant since dealing with the case ourselves we had to work in a correct manner, Mr Wit says.

The ex Head Commissar also says by having dealt with the case himself the suspicions against Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers is strong.

I had concluded from the dossier there had been various contradictions in their declarations. But that is not enough to succeed in a conviction. In a case where no the remains are found in order to treat it as a crime you have to have additional material such as a witness who has seen it happen or traces of blood that for example can be tested for DNA, so the Magistrate tells.

For one thing is, the case itself, Mr Wit says that even after time has passed one can still prosecute the suspects. I have seen often in my work the instant good new information comes up that can throw a new light on a case that was unsolved, so Mr Witt is commenting. The Ministry Public in Aruba has announced this the week that the case here ....of a "crime" is 7 years for murder and 10 years for premeditated murder.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2587.840

When this article was first posted on the SM Forum by ******* on December 29, 2008.  Does anybody know if this was the date of publication in Bon Dia?

Thank you.

Janet

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=620

December 27, 2007

Thank you Klaasend and *******.

Did you send accompanying letter?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: February 18, 2008, 07:30:49 PM »

Bob Wit is truly a frightening character 
I don't like to look at him ..

He kinda reminds me of an older chubbier version of PVDS.  imho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: February 18, 2008, 07:34:30 PM »

I sent KJ the copy in Papi and the translation in english and asked her just one question. I doubt she will reply. I hate this lady Janet! She was supposed to help Natalee and instead she helped the Perps and killed the Investigation
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 07:36:24 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: February 18, 2008, 07:35:24 PM »

I was just studying his face.   
I don't like the looks of him! 

Special delivery!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: February 18, 2008, 07:40:00 PM »

-Willemstad- "I have acted correct procedure wise in the case of Natalee Holloway, The ex Head Commissaris in the affair, Bob Wit tells about the procedures that took place fast in the first days of the investigation. During one week, Mr Wit who's avenue is affiliated with the Court of Justice of the Caribbean, has functioned as a Head Commissar in the case here.

On Aruba the Chief of investigation in the time when Gerald Dompig was the Head Commissar, did not approve of the search of the house of the parents of Van Der Sloot as part of the investigation and had obstructed the investigation (?). The investigation of the Dutch crime investigator Peter R. de Vries, has came to the same conclusion. It was remarkable in the case that after the Dutch group of investigators had joined the case they were allowed to search the territory of the family. The impression was given also because it was the deal of a functionnaire who was learning to become Head, felt he had to protect the privacy of the family. Paul van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot after having become a suspect in the case. ....... (no idea)

Mr Wit, had to decide in an instant about the search of where Joran's father lived, and made the decision to allow the search of the apartment of Joran van der Sloot and also in the two cars of the family.

At no moment they had (asked?) to search more then that. A Head Commisar cannot do otherwise, because the petition has to be substantial. Another word is by having allowed to search at other places that were not covered by the petition of the OM all evidence eventually obtained would be illegal. This is very significant since dealing with the case ourselves we had to work in a correct manner, Mr Wit says.

The ex Head Commissar also says by having dealt with the case himself the suspicions against Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers is strong.

I had concluded from the dossier there had been various contradictions in their declarations. But that is not enough to succeed in a conviction. In a case where no the remains are found in order to treat it as a crime you have to have additional material such as a witness who has seen it happen or traces of blood that for example can be tested for DNA, so the Magistrate tells.

For one thing is, the case itself, Mr Wit says that even after time has passed one can still prosecute the suspects. I have seen often in my work the instant good new information comes up that can throw a new light on a case that was unsolved, so Mr Witt is commenting. The Ministry Public in Aruba has announced this the week that the case here ....of a "crime" is 7 years for murder and 10 years for premeditated murder.

When this article was first posted on the SM Forum by ******* on December 29, 2008.  Does anybody know if this was the date of publication in Bon Dia?

Thank you.

Janet

December 27, 2007

Janet

Why did Judge Nit Wit have to make a decision on the spot whether to allow a search of the main VDS house as he claimed if indeed as is reported in the next breath and same report that the Chief Investigator never asked to search anything more than Jorans apartment. Also, I thought prosecutors and judges sought and approved search warrants, not policemen. And both Wit and Slinky Slut had been at the VDS many many times, and were aware of the buildings and living arrangements, so you can't tell me this wasn't anticipated. What address was the search warrant for? There is no sensitive data contained in the search warrant, so why can't they produce the actual warrant for the public. That way they could prove they either cheated or did not on that one issue, and that is how trust is restored, one truth at a time. Boy, it will be the year 2050 before Aruba clears up all the lies they have promulgated.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: February 18, 2008, 07:44:24 PM »

He kinda reminds me of an older chubbier version of PVDS.  imho

They look like head peckers of the Boy Bubble Butt Booty Packers Club of Aruba, there version of the US Big Brothers Organization. Some how information gets distorted on that island
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: February 18, 2008, 07:48:57 PM »

HE IS A ROYAL SCUMBAG, FRIEND OF PAULUS, LYING BASTARD.

Yep that about sums it up for me.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: February 18, 2008, 07:52:07 PM »

Klaas or San..... O/T
VILMA ALAS in missing persons has been located safe...please mark as such, thanks!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: February 18, 2008, 07:56:18 PM »

On Aruba the Chief of investigation in the time when Gerald Dompig was the Head Commissar, did not approve of the search of the house of the parents of Van Der Sloot as part of the investigation and had obstructed the investigation (?)Policemen don't petition for search warrants, judges and prosecutors do. The investigation of the Dutch crime investigator Peter R. de Vries, has came to the same conclusion. It was remarkable in the case that after the Dutch group of investigators had joined the case they were allowed to search the territory of the family. The impression was given also because it was the deal of a functionnaire who was learning to become Head, felt he had to protect the privacy of the family. Paul van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot after having become a suspect in the case. ....... (no idea)

Mr Wit, had to decide in an instant about the search of where Joran's father lived, and made the decision to allow the search of the apartment of Joran van der Sloot and also in the two cars of the family.But I thought that at no moment had they asked to search anything but Jorans apartment- you know, I am sure that possibly the search warrant was written in such a manner to exclude the other house, intentionall, to make the public think the property had been searched, when in reality it had not. I am sure Dompig never dreamed that the entire address would not be searched. Dompig was not a player who led the coverup but he did fall right into the throes of it trying to do his job, what he thought were routine, such as the press release of the confession, and the search warrant. He is Aruban, second class and I am sure he was not a guest at the van der sloot property

At no moment they had (asked?) to search more then that. A Head Commisar cannot do otherwise, because the petition has to be substantial. Another word is by having allowed to search at other places that were not covered by the petition of the OM all evidence eventually obtained would be illegal. This is very significant since dealing with the case ourselves we had to work in a correct manner, Mr Wit says.Wits Code of Ethics advise him to rule in the favor of the public interest when deciding cases with people with whom he has a relationship

The ex Head Commissar also says by having dealt with the case himself the suspicions against Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers is strong.Duh

Thank you.

Janet

December 27, 2007

Janet

Why did Judge Nit Wit have to make a decision on the spot whether to allow a search of the main VDS house as he claimed if indeed as is reported in the next breath and same report that the Chief Investigator never asked to search anything more than Jorans apartment. Also, I thought prosecutors and judges sought and approved search warrants, not policemen. And both Wit and Slinky Slut had been at the VDS many many times, and were aware of the buildings and living arrangements, so you can't tell me this wasn't anticipated. What address was the search warrant for? There is no sensitive data contained in the search warrant, so why can't they produce the actual warrant for the public. That way they could prove they either cheated or did not on that one issue, and that is how trust is restored, one truth at a time. Boy, it will be the year 2050 before Aruba clears up all the lies they have promulgated.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: February 18, 2008, 07:56:37 PM »

POSTED by MF at RU (no link Rolling Eyes )

Patrick van der Eem does not believe.

Patrick van der Eem does not believe that Joran called anyone that night. He said that he firmly believes that he walked home to get help.

About the 25.000 Euro he received, he said that he used almost 45.000 Euro from his own pocket, and that he does not need money, since his company is doing all right.

If the whole tape will be viewed by the public, he does not know, but he is no lawyer, police or judge to say that.

He is also not happy with DIARIO (?) how they tried to portrayed him. His criminal records are about mistakes he committed 12-13 years ago.

His book will be out around June and the first chapter will be published in the New York Times.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: February 18, 2008, 07:56:50 PM »

I sent KJ the copy in Papi and the translation in english and asked her just one question. I doubt she will reply. I hate this lady Janet! She was supposed to help Natalee and instead she helped the Perps and killed the Investigation

Me too *******.  Hans Mos does not fair any better as far as I am concerned.

Joran and Paulus van der Sloot had the defence ... Jan van der Straaten ... Dennis Dompig ... the prosecution ... influencial officials at various levels of the Dutch/Aruban government and ...  certain members of the judiciary ... all on their side ... distancing them from implication.  Natalee Holloway had no representation.  Justice never stood a chance for the 18 year old American citizen.

Janet

AMIGOE
February 9, 2008

<snipped>

The OM has called on the media in a press release not to launch a witch hunt around the Holloway-case and to abstain from investigations of their own.  “The interest for this case seems to degenerate into a witch hunt, whereby several people are being menaced in an intimidated manner”, is the opinion of justice.  To the OM, these practices are ‘unacceptable’.  People are being marked as suspects without any confirmation and menaced as such with all its consequences.  Besides, other than causing big unrest, journalistic investigations harm the criminal investigation, said justice.  “Without wanting to harm the value of free press coverage, justice would like the media to be reserved, exactly for the above reasons.”   

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot

<snipped>

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: February 18, 2008, 07:57:48 PM »

Could we get a copy of the search warrant from someone in Aruba?
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: February 18, 2008, 08:02:57 PM »

What program is on tonite with Natalee's classmates?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: February 18, 2008, 08:07:22 PM »

I found this

Here the transcript and translation of the NOVA interview yesterday, with Paul van der Sloot on the housesearch of the last two days.
(To make up for the blunder I made yesterday …)

Intro: Today two years after the dissappearence of Natalee Holloway again a housesearch has been conducted in the parents house of JvdS on Aruba. Still the mainsuspect in the murder- or dissapp. case of Natalee Holloway. Not just another housesearch… This time more then 25 forensic experts from Holland and members of the KLPD (Corps Nat. Police Services) and they re-started the investigation. They were supposed to have serious leads that could point to the murderer. On the telephone, PvdS the father of Joran…
Nova: You are at Aruba… Can you tell what has happened today at your house… and yesterday?
PvdS: Yes, they started a housesearch yesterday. From around ten o’clock on and they went on till the evening. And this morning they continued that and around two o’clock Aruban time they ended the search.
Nova: How many people were there at your house?
PvdS: Well there were some 20 people from the NL’s and some Aruban detectives. But it were especialy the Dutch that I saw do the searching.
Nova: When did you hear for the first time this all would be happening?
PvdS: That was when the housesearch started.
Nova: And were there things taken from the house?
PvdS: Yes they took my diary-notes with them, they took diary-notes from Anita and some letters… That’s what they took… And the computer they’ve taken but I got that back already.
Nova: And I understood that they have sought for things in a different way…? Some drilling has been going on…?
PvdS: Yes that’s right… They came with enormous equipment.., sonar equipment.., drills.., and these kinds of thin tubes… And they have, well you can hardly believe it, they have realy searched for Natalee in our garden…
Nova: Well, that’s what we have understood as well from the people leading the investigation.., namely that they were looking for the corpse or the remains of that…
PvdS: Yes.., yes.., it’s uhh.., it’s uhh.., it’s uuh… indeed unbelievable… that uhhh, that… that they do that… I had uhhh… I had never believed that could be possible… That uhhh, that uuh… that they seriously would do that… (grins)… But they did it anyway…
Nova: Well that indicates that police at Aruba and in the NL’s still think there’s something to be found at your place… and that you are still a suspect in the case?
PvdS: No, no, it is.. uh, I.., I am no longer a suspect in the case… It is about Joran… But… Yes they are now reassured… They haven’t found anything!
Nova: Uhhm… You don’t know that for sure I assume… Have they taken traces with them from your place or are you sure about that?
PvdS: Yes I’m sure they didn’t found anything, yes (bit hesitant).
Nova: Yes. Are you again interrogated by the police?
PvdS: Uh.. they have.. I don’t talk to the police! That is something that HAS been! I’ve made that very clear! I will not talk with the police again.
Nova: Was there a request from the Dutch police or the Aruban police-off’s to speak to you again?
PvdS: They uhh.., they uhh, uh, picked me up at the court… I just had a uh, defended uh, a client in a penal-case, and uh, then uh, a detective came to me who said he wanted to talk to me. And then I made him very clear that I didn’t feel for that.. And next he told me that they were conducting a housesearch. And then I uhh, I got in my car and drove here…
Nova: Eight detectives have traveled from the NL’s to Aruba. Again… for this case. There are 25 workers from the Forensic Institute that came by your house uhh, what do you think of that?
PvdS: Well, yes uh as a tax-payer uhh in the NL’s I would uh, frinkle my forehead… What I saw uhh.. The way they uhhh… Yes these uhh… Our house was a sort of resort… They’d put tables outside… Chairs… Uh drinks… Uh lots of food… Uh… Making lots of pleasure… These uhh, these uhh, these boys and girls had the time of their lives and uhh… And I welcome it to them off course… But uhh, then you must not uhh, not uhh, expect uhh, that uhhh, you are being taken seriously… considderd being busy with an investigation…a
Nova: Mr. vdSloot were are told that the policeservice.., the NL’s policeservice the KLPD had serious leads that could possibly could lead to a breakthrough in the case…
PvdS: Yes… Well yes… These were not disclosed to me…
Nova: It must be a comfort to you if indeed there is a breakthrough because you are convinced of the innocence of your son.
PvdS: Yes, that’s right…
Nova: (Waits for elaboration on that) … … … So the searching does make sense? Maybe for you as well?
PvdS: Well look… Uhh… You can always look at it in a positive way… They always look… They always look for a… It’s an enormous violation of your private life.. That’s uhhh.., that’s uuhh… You should experience that… to realy realy feel that… It’s truly very annoying when people… - strangers and known - uhh go through al your.., all your stuff… That is realy uh, an enormous violation of your private life… And uhh… in that sense I uhh am very angry about that… But uh when you look at it in a positive way… Yes… then you hope now… that now finaly there will come an end to… This is now the 4th search of the house… And that they uhh.., let’s say… Go sit/ride on the right track now… And uhh… Or in any case… uhh.. wonder if uhh indeed this is all uh.. about a crime… Because you as well started with… uh… with… uh… telling that… Yes… “Who is the murderer of Natalee Holloway…” But then I think you are one step ahead… It is still uhh…
Nova: It is possible that she’s just missing? … I want to ask you one more question mr. VdS… This all comes at a time… Your son still is a suspect in the case… Uhhm… And at the same time has written a book about the whole matter… Do you think that’s a correct thing to do at this time?
PvdS: Well he did that as a coping-proces. And I think that is very good. When you… when you write… uhh.. then, then, then…. Then you put things in the right order… And… Well… well he did that… I had him on the telephone today and I notice that… (can’t hear) … is now. He can now put it behind him…
Nova: Yes…
PvdS: And you should almost think that this kind of action of the KLPD uhh… is some sort of uhhh publicity stunt for the book…
Nova: Yes…
PvdS: I saw by the way, today that uhh, uhh, uhh, that the people (of the KLPD) weree reading copies of the book… So… And I saw them on and on.., well yes… laugh at what they read… So apparently…
Nova: Well… well… We have…
PvdS: … it was worth reading….
Nova: Well we have to leave it here… Anyway… Thanks you for the explanation.. From Aruba… Paul vd Sloot . Thank you

pictures also 

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:2eAKIj00G4MJ:scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/29/van-der-sloot-residence-search-in-pictures-part-1/+search+warrant+for+the+Van+der+Sloots+house+in+Aruba&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: February 18, 2008, 08:07:24 PM »

They won't release that to anyone PI. Just like they won't release why the DNA tests were gathered illegally,what the tests revealed before they destroyed them and what they were comparing the DNA to. When Beth and Dave met with Mos he wouldn't answer any of there questions,you would think he could answer a few questions for this family but he didn't. If he couldn't tell them anything in private for sure they won't release anything to anyone outside of there network of corruption.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: February 18, 2008, 08:18:50 PM »

Thanks Blonde,I havent read that since the search. Both him and Jr say they will never talk to the police again. He really does think he is a genious but I guess when your own Govt is backin you up,you don't have too much to worry about. I seriously can't wait for the day they take him down..It's gonna happen..Justice will prevail..
==========================================================
PvdS: Uh.. they have.. I don’t talk to the police! That is something that HAS been! I’ve made that very clear! I will not talk with the police again.

PvdS: Well, yes uh as a tax-payer uhh in the NL’s I would uh, frinkle my forehead… What I saw uhh.. The way they uhhh… Yes these uhh… Our house was a sort of resort… They’d put tables outside… Chairs… Uh drinks… Uh lots of food… Uh… Making lots of pleasure… These uhh, these uhh, these boys and girls had the time of their lives and uhh… And I welcome it to them off course… But uhh, then you must not uhh, not uhh, expect uhh, that uhhh, you are being taken seriously… considderd being busy with an investigation…a

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: February 18, 2008, 08:21:43 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.