May 20, 2024, 05:07:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157457 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: May 04, 2007, 09:09:31 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
O/T - Paris is probably planning her new series...sequel to A Simple Life..

Yep, lol  Laughing
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: May 04, 2007, 09:10:39 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I enjoyed Jossy earlier.i found the answer,it the record of joran's talks on playback real slow,where he states I did it,and you can't get me.You should listen.Like Paul is dead,Jerry is dead and Elvis is retired.San,you are grabbing the wrong one,take one of the mothers,and some sharp tools.she will talk in moments.Sebastien could open all kinds of doors.JMO

Tiger - was it coincidence that you said Sebastien?  In what context were you referring to him?

Never mind, I see which Sebastien Tiger is referring to.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: May 04, 2007, 09:10:40 PM »

My take on when this could / would be solved is to lay those charges
against the Kalpoes. The kidnapping, the rape, the sexual assault.
Even Joran says he thinks Deepak did it. Then we will see the Crown Witness thing come in. To get at Joran. Dompig said they had enough
for the rape / assault, just do it !  They don't all have to be charged at once or for the same charges. Joran is the prime suspect for the murder, but the 2 year clock might be ticking on the other two.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: May 04, 2007, 09:12:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T - Paris is probably planning her new series...sequel to A Simple Life..

Yep, lol  Laughing

I was taking the pic of the striped jailhouse gang and placing Paris in the middle  but thought you might have already done that    Laughing

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: May 04, 2007, 09:13:30 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
[quote="Easywriter   In some of the pictures from the search I see a guy with a hammer drill used for drilling holes into concrete.  Perhaps their sonar equipment gave indications of voids under the concrete and they made drill holes so they could extract soils for testing.  Just a guess, but that was definitely a hammer drill with a carbide tip.

True Easy,, here is the thing though.. My hubby is a contractor... and beleive it or not. I know a bit about tools. LOL
   Hubby uses a hammer drill all the time to drill concerete.  They will have to drill and literally  bust out the concerte itself in order to get soil samples.. you need to get in there and get a handful of soil. Drilling just a hole .. isnt gonna do anything.  Sad  Concrete needs busted up totally.. unless there is soe kind of probe to gi onto the whole and bring up a sample of the soil..[/quote]

Angie you are right. The drill would make a hole or bust up the concrete but would need something else to actually bring the soil out of the hole.
My hubby was in construction too.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: May 04, 2007, 09:15:16 PM »

[quote="Easywriter   In some of the pictures from the search I see a guy with a hammer drill used for drilling holes into concrete.  Perhaps their sonar equipment gave indications of voids under the concrete and they made drill holes so they could extract soils for testing.  Just a guess, but that was definitely a hammer drill with a carbide tip.

True Easy,, here is the thing though.. My hubby is a contractor... and beleive it or not. I know a bit about tools. LOL
   Hubby uses a hammer drill all the time to drill concerete.  They will have to drill and literally  bust out the concerte itself in order to get soil samples.. you need to get in there and get a handful of soil. Drilling just a hole .. isnt gonna do anything.  Sad  Concrete needs busted up totally.. unless there is soe kind of probe to gi onto the whole and bring up a sample of the soil..[/quote]

I understand your premise, but can’t completely agree.  I too am familiar with tools and their usage.  I come from a long line of contractors and one of my earliest summer jobs was to take a cold chisel to hardened concrete.  For the past 25 years, I have been the guy that makes concrete specifications and I know what should be immediately below the concrete and several inches down, depending upon the application.  If we were talking about a building site, I would require that the concrete be core drilled at certain intervals and tests done.  However, we are talking about a guy’s patio in this instance.  Drilling to an acceptable depth and testing with a probe might be adequate.  If not, drilling a series of holes about a given radius would allow for a larger sampling.

Sorry, I’m sure that is some boring chit, but I am trying to say don’t be so quick to rule out possibilities.  The drill was there.  People used it.  And, we are told many, many soil samples were taken from the site.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: May 04, 2007, 09:15:47 PM »

Klaasend is most likely off captuing a jailhouse picture...

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: May 04, 2007, 09:15:56 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Even Joran says he thinks Deepak did it. Then we will see the Crown Witness thing come in. To get at Joran. Dompig said they had enough
for the rape / assault, just do it !  They don't all have to be charged at once or for the same charges. Joran is the prime suspect for the murder, but the 2 year clock might be ticking on the other two.

Love it, Kat Gram, the classic squeeze. Make them defend Joran, who got them into this bullshit to start with.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: May 04, 2007, 09:17:59 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I understand your premise, but can’t completely agree.  I too am familiar with tools and their usage.  I come from a long line of contractors and one of my earliest summer jobs was to take a cold chisel to hardened concrete.  For the past 25 years, I have been the guy that makes concrete specifications and I know what should be immediately below the concrete and several inches down, depending upon the application.  If we were talking about a building site, I would require that the concrete be core drilled at certain intervals and tests done.  However, we are talking about a guy’s patio in this instance.  Drilling to an acceptable depth and testing with a probe might be adequate.  If not, drilling a series of holes about a given radius would allow for a larger sampling.

Sorry, I’m sure that is some boring chit, but I am trying to say don’t be so quick to rule out possibilities.  The drill was there.  People used it.  And, we are told many, many soil samples were taken from the site.

Easy, it might help people to understand where you're coming from if you tell them what you do for a living. Not where you work, I mean - just your "trade," sotaspeak.

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: May 04, 2007, 09:18:48 PM »

My earlier question came from a deep feeling of frustration about everything that has gone on thus far.  It is obvious to most people that have followed the case what happened that night and who was involved, but what would it take at this point in time to bring charges?

Does circumstantial evidence carry no weight in their system?  Was Paulus Van Der Sloot absolutely correct in his first assessment?  Do we all need to give our in-laws one way tickets to Aruba?

I am hoping that what they find as far as forensics during the recent search of the Sloot house will push the case toward trial. I don't profess to understand the Dutch legal system, and not knowing at this time what evidence has been obtained I tend to think it largely falls in the circumstantial  pile. Don't get me wrong, I think the forensic evidence was there in the begining, and as we have come to learn as this case drags on.....it was ,IMO purposefully ignored and/or contaminated. A good example of this is the blood evidence in Deepak's car. I recall early on reading that an FBI agent had seen this blood in Deepaks car and his practiced eye indeed said it was blood....yet testing turned up chocolate and cleaning fluid. This I don't believe for one single second!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: May 04, 2007, 09:18:53 PM »

Klaasend is most likely off captuing a jailhouse picture...

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: May 04, 2007, 09:22:20 PM »

Hubby uses a hammer drill all the time to drill concerete.  They will have to drill and literally  bust out the concerte itself in order to get soil samples.. you need to get in there and get a handful of soil. Drilling just a hole .. isnt gonna do anything.  Sad  Concrete needs busted up totally.. unless there is soe kind of probe to gi onto the whole and bring up a sample of the soil..

Sorry, I’m sure that is some boring chit, but I am trying to say don’t be so quick to rule out possibilities.  The drill was there.  People used it.  And, we are told many, many soil samples were taken from the site.[/quote]

Easy.. you are right.. you nailed it to the TEE. Im sorry I was wrong.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: May 04, 2007, 09:24:28 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

Monkeys, I posted this in the prayer thread, but I thought some might not see it there. As many of you know, we have been saying prayers in the prayer thread for a Special Monkey who was ill. I now have permission to tell you that the Special Monkey is TerryD, who has been battling throat cancer. Terry had a very good report from his doctor today, who feels that the cancer has been eradicated. Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes for him.  Very Happy

Thank goodness!

Terrific news.

{{{{terryd}}}

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: May 04, 2007, 09:26:06 PM »

when the DUTCH have the evidence that the 2 sloots, father and son
BOTH both lied concerning the fact that Natalee was on the SLOOT PREMISES.  

GAME OVER, start the trial

there are only so many lies the SUTCH will put up with.

ALE has put up with about 500 of them between the sloots, the kalpoes
and all the other people involved

here is how it will start  Cool

"AHHHHHHHHH....mister Sloot, we have EVIDENCE that shows Natalee
was on your property how do you explain that ??"

then

TIDAL WAVE of GROSS SWEAT from the SLOOT - MASTER

joran will jsut come up with more lies

and the DUTCH will say "fine, keep telling lies PUNK but we are going to court"  HAVE A NICE LIFE

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: May 04, 2007, 09:26:11 PM »

Nope, was off finding Joran and Guido in Amsterdam:
 Laughing

Now I'll look for Paris in her prison garb Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: May 04, 2007, 09:26:18 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Love it, Kat Gram, the classic squeeze. Make them defend Joran, who got them into this bullshit to start with.

Well, there has to be some kind of strategy available to the Dutch.
Other than what we've seen. Like Dompig, I believe just talked thru his hat and hoped someone would screw up. Well, someone did screw up. Him. And all the rest of them on that island. The three of them are key and as long as two are keeping quiet and the other one is entertaining himself with his books and scribblers, nothing is going to happen. We've been fed alot of bs on the CW thing, it is a possibility, even Kock said so. But there has to be an incentive.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: May 04, 2007, 09:27:28 PM »

Nope, was off finding Joran and Guido in Amsterdam:
 Laughing

Guido is such a pretty girl! Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: May 04, 2007, 09:30:57 PM »

Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: May 04, 2007, 09:33:37 PM »

klaasend... that is amazing... they are so ... uh... cute!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: May 04, 2007, 09:35:04 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
My earlier question came from a deep feeling of frustration about everything that has gone on thus far.  It is obvious to most people that have followed the case what happened that night and who was involved, but what would it take at this point in time to bring charges?

Does circumstantial evidence carry no weight in their system?  Was Paulus Van Der Sloot absolutely correct in his first assessment?  Do we all need to give our in-laws one way tickets to Aruba?

Easy - I don't know the ins and outs of the Dutch legal system, but surely enough circumstantial evidence would carry some weight. It can't be true that without a body there is no case.

I really do not think it is important to fully understand the Dutch legal system as what they practice in Aruba bears stuff all resemblance to anything like it.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.