May 17, 2024, 06:50:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157411 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: May 05, 2007, 06:51:42 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Confused I'm messing up my quotes today.  I try to be good about that.

LOL  
  I been here since the beginning.. and I still mess up quotes  Embarassed
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: May 05, 2007, 06:53:29 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
What has that Dutch 20 man team done besides poke a few holes in the ground and walk some dogs around? They must have had a plan B after the VDS search. This reminds me of the dune search: they came, they looked, they left.

Hairs, fibers, possible luminol test(s) in various areas, carpet/padding  samples from house/cars, EVERYTHING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS.

The samples were overnighted a week ago to NL. Test results , including GC/MS take less than a day. The 20 experts in Aruba seem to be taking a vacation and I am starting to believe that is exactly what they are doing. They appear to have no plan.

Sad  Spock.. you think it was all for show then in your opinion?
 I thought it takes longer then a week to run forensics?  Hair..soil.. etc??
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: May 05, 2007, 06:53:30 PM »

I know Klaas always posts links, but did you guys see the "Monkeys are People Too" article on the FP?  Also, Red did an excellent article that quotes some tourists about Joran's book.  Aruban tourists.   Mad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: May 05, 2007, 06:54:56 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Tcumom and Anna  TY.. guess I am a bit dense.. lol  Embarassed

Welll, you aren’t the only one.  I immediately thought of an old Allman Brothers’ LP that was a little controversial. lol  Couldn’t put it together.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: May 05, 2007, 06:57:11 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Tcumom and Anna  TY.. guess I am a bit dense.. lol  Embarassed

Welll, you aren’t the only one.  I immediately thought of an old Allman Brothers’ LP that was a little controversial. lol  Couldn’t put it together.

Laughing  Laughing
Allman Brothers .. good group Easy!
Midnight Riders.. Whipping Post   Smile
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: May 05, 2007, 07:04:02 PM »

What has that Dutch 20 man team done besides poke a few holes in the ground and walk some dogs around? They must have had a plan B after the VDS search. This reminds me of the dune search: they came, they looked, they left.

Hairs, fibers, possible luminol test(s) in various areas, carpet/padding  samples from house/cars, EVERYTHING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS.

The samples were overnighted a week ago to NL. Test results , including GC/MS take less than a day. The 20 experts in Aruba seem to be taking a vacation and I am starting to believe that is exactly what they are doing. They appear to have no plan.

Despite the urgency we might feel, even if it is true that the "samples were overnighted",  I am sure there are other cases that are also a priority. I am not sure where exaxtly this falls in the order of priority, not to mention that they were sent on a weekend. I am not sure if this has any effect on rapidity of testing. I personally don't think in any way shape or form that the KLPD was looking to vacation. Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: May 05, 2007, 07:08:58 PM »

Do people from the Netherlands actually vacation in Aruba, or do they go somewhere safe?   Cool
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: May 05, 2007, 07:11:24 PM »

Do people from the Netherlands actually vacation in Aruba, or do they go somewhere safe?   Cool

If they're smart, they'll go to France or Spain - closer, safer, prettier, and cleaner.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: May 05, 2007, 07:14:35 PM »

Don't know.  I used to meet a lot of Canadians in Mexico and the Caribbean, as well as some French and Germans and South Americans.  Never anyone Dutch.  

Little tidbit I read about tourism:  US tourism brings something like $107.4 BILLION into the country.   Shocked

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: May 05, 2007, 07:15:19 PM »

Despite the urgency we might feel, even if it is true that the "samples were overnighted",  I am sure there are other cases that are also a priority. I am not sure where exaxtly this falls in the order of priority, not to mention that they were sent on a weekend. I am not sure if this has any effect on rapidity of testing. I personally don't think in any way shape or form that the KLPD was looking to vacation. Wink

Not only that, last Monday was Queens day so I'm sure nobody was doing any testing that day.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: May 05, 2007, 07:20:38 PM »

Don't know.  I used to meet a lot of Canadians in Mexico and the Caribbean, as well as some French and Germans and South Americans.  Never anyone Dutch.  

Little tidbit I read about tourism:  US tourism brings something like $107.4 BILLION into the country.   Shocked

I am not sure why I am thinking they tend to go more toward Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia.....could be all wrong.

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: May 05, 2007, 07:21:49 PM »

This has little to do with urgency, it is a clear lack of planning. If you are going to send a "crack" investigative team from the NL to Aruba, you dont expect them to take samples and wait for two weeks to plan you next task. You go with a plan: (1) execute a search warrant on the VDS residence and take samples (2) investigate area B while waiting on test results. What I see here is a one dimensional investigation and a coverup that leads to Holland.

In My Opinion
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: May 05, 2007, 07:23:20 PM »

I'd guess that the lab people would put a 2-year-old case behind any current cases they have.  It's not like the investigators have to track down their suspect if the tests come up with something.  Where could a 6'5" guy with two seriously mismatched feet hide?   Very Happy

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: May 05, 2007, 07:26:54 PM »

This has little to do with urgency, it is a clear lack of planning. If you are going to send a "crack" investigative team from the NL to Aruba, you dont expect them to take samples and wait for two weeks to plan you next task. You go with a plan: (1) execute a search warrant on the VDS residence and take samples (2) investigate area B while waiting on test results. What I see here is a one dimensional investigation and a coverup that leads to Holland.

Put that way, it does sound suspicious and sounds like Joey's story is right.   I can only say that I won't condemn until we know more.  The fact that their actions aren't being made public doesn't mean they're windsurfing.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: May 05, 2007, 07:28:41 PM »

I'd guess that the lab people would put a 2-year-old case behind any current cases they have.  It's not like the investigators have to track down their suspect if the tests come up with something.  Where could a 6'5" guy with two seriously mismatched feet hide?   Very Happy

Smile

If forensics need to be done on any type of samples the investigators took.. IF they indeed took any?  Its going to be Well  over a week before any tests are conclusive.  IMO I may add..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: May 05, 2007, 07:30:10 PM »

Spock- If I may ~ This is a one dimensional investigation because the crime scene has been ID'd. Now PROVE IT.

There never was another area they were going to look at. The VDS crime scene reeks of cover-up.. you know all the reasons.

It's all IN right now!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: May 05, 2007, 07:30:36 PM »

Where is area B?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: May 05, 2007, 07:32:28 PM »

Put that way, it does sound suspicious and sounds like Joey's story is right.   I can only say that I won't condemn until we know more.  The fact that their actions aren't being made public doesn't mean they're windsurfing.

I agree,, and I am hoping tight lips sink ships at this point.
 We dont know jackshit at this point.. and if this was ALL for show..  then this case is done and over with. Someone has to have some integrity.. yah would think?  Crying or Very sad  Never seen anything like this in all my life.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: May 05, 2007, 07:35:13 PM »

If a tip indeed brought about this latest search and anything at all was found to confirm the validity of the tip, talking to that person again would be priority one, IMO.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: May 05, 2007, 07:35:59 PM »

Tim Miller is going to search the only "area B" I can think of.....that's the ocean.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.