May 14, 2024, 03:20:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What day will the trial actually start?  (Voting closed: May 15, 2011, 11:55:11 PM)
This Tuesday as planned - 8 (8.7%)
Wednesday at the earliest - 21 (22.8%)
Thursday at the earliest - 44 (47.8%)
Friday at the earliest - 16 (17.4%)
It won't, she will make a plea deal - 3 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 6- 5/14 - 5/15/2011  (Read 287879 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: May 14, 2011, 08:36:25 PM »

Zoo, I am so sorry you had to go through that

Thanks Sunny, but it was nothing compared to what some children are subjected too and I am fine.  And, in some ways, I thank my parents for it, because I learned what I did not want to be. 

It was a terrible way to have to learn that. We were  taught and shown, that children were a gift from God. I have never been able to understand how a woman who carries and gives birth to a child and all that goes with it, could ever harm that child.

My mother didn't want children.  Her mother didn't want children.  Both were too stupid to practice birth control.  My mother is so not a mothery person at all and she should have never had children.  I am surprised all of us grew up alive, LOL.  I remember her telling me once that she didn't want one of my brother's or sisters, and tried to self-abort with a coat hanger.  It didn't work.  Since I can remember, the only real thing I wanted to be in life was a mother. 

I think in the older days, birth control was so much harder to obtain, so they just got pregnant.  I don't really know. 
Zoo  I don't know your age or your mother's age but I'm 66 and grew up in the sexual revolution/free love era and was on BC pills from 18 on. Birth control was available if it was not against your beliefs.  Sorry you had to live your childhood like that.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1101 on: May 14, 2011, 08:38:00 PM »

Have a great evening monkeys. Thank you for all the posts, pics and updates because I didn't get to see court most of the day. I really appreciate it and appreciate SM for allowing us to post our thoughts and opinions.

I feel justice is coming for Caylee and can't wait for the trial to start!!!!  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::

JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1102 on: May 14, 2011, 08:38:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys I am way behind, listened for awhile this morning but can someone sum up the day?  Good, bad or .......Thank you so much.

In one word, boring but still one day further on the road for justice.  Ann Finnel is really hard to listen to, over and over again.  Every time she uses the word mercy, I cringe.  If they can't use mercy in the trial, why can she ask about it at all?  I think the most interesting pj was the young guy who wants to be an actor, I am relieved that he didn't make it through.  I am still stuck on the lady yesterday that the state tried to strike and the judge wouldn't let them.  I don't care what color her skin is, she doesn't want to judge people and she shouldn't of been allowed to go further.  I hope the state eventually gets to strike her.  I see her being a hold-out in the future and that scares me.  You didn't miss any mug shots or anyone being held in contempt.  They either have KC medicated or someone really had someone finally convince her not to self-groom so much, she seems much calmer.  She seems to flirt with male pj's but mostly she just sits there looking like she is attending something not related to her at all.  She laughs and giggles and makes faces as if she is part of the defense team, not the one accused of killing her precious baby.

Hugs, Magic 
A want to be actor huh?  Wow I am sure he was looking for the big time movie eh?  Thank you so much Magic for the summary.    I noticed this morning when I was watching that KC was back to playing paralegal role which made me just shake my head.  There were 4 pj's right out of the shoot who felt she was guilty and she sat there as if it was no big deal, does she not get it???  I would have been sick to my stomach and shaking with fear, just goes to show how guilty she is.....an innocent person would have been devastated.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: May 14, 2011, 08:46:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys I am way behind, listened for awhile this morning but can someone sum up the day?  Good, bad or .......Thank you so much.

In one word, boring but still one day further on the road for justice.  Ann Finnel is really hard to listen to, over and over again.  Every time she uses the word mercy, I cringe.  If they can't use mercy in the trial, why can she ask about it at all?  I think the most interesting pj was the young guy who wants to be an actor, I am relieved that he didn't make it through.  I am still stuck on the lady yesterday that the state tried to strike and the judge wouldn't let them.  I don't care what color her skin is, she doesn't want to judge people and she shouldn't of been allowed to go further.  I hope the state eventually gets to strike her.  I see her being a hold-out in the future and that scares me.  You didn't miss any mug shots or anyone being held in contempt.  They either have KC medicated or someone really had someone finally convince her not to self-groom so much, she seems much calmer.  She seems to flirt with male pj's but mostly she just sits there looking like she is attending something not related to her at all.  She laughs and giggles and makes faces as if she is part of the defense team, not the one accused of killing her precious baby.

Hugs, Magic 
A want to be actor huh?  Wow I am sure he was looking for the big time movie eh?  Thank you so much Magic for the summary.    I noticed this morning when I was watching that KC was back to playing paralegal role which made me just shake my head.  There were 4 pj's right out of the shoot who felt she was guilty and she sat there as if it was no big deal, does she not get it???  I would have been sick to my stomach and shaking with fear, just goes to show how guilty she is.....an innocent person would have been devastated.   

I think even a guilty person would be devastated that their gig is up and they haven't been fooling anyone...except maybe the A's, but I still think they may buck up after the DT tries to run them down with a bus...JMO
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: May 14, 2011, 08:51:07 PM »

COMING RIGHT UP ...

click on radio banner to listen

LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO

Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:

* Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime - She will be discussing this weeks Casey Anthony murder trial and the jury selection phase. Blink has a vast knowledge of this case and the death of Caylee Anthony as she has followed it from the outset. It is certain she would not have lasted long in the jury pool had she been selected. Listen tonight and get her unique perspective.
    * Mark Williams - Casey Anthony expert reporter as seen on the Nancy Grace Show or as defense attorney Jose Baez has been saying this week, the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show, will be discussing this weeks trial events in the Casey Anthony murder trial.

LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/05/14/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-tuesday-may-14th-2011-caseycaylee-anthony-murder-trial-special-%e2%80%93-special-guests-blink-from-blink-on-crime-and-mark-williams-discus/
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 08:53:37 PM by Red » Logged
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: May 14, 2011, 09:06:07 PM »

[/quote]

I think even a guilty person would be devastated that their gig is up and they haven't been fooling anyone...except maybe the A's, but I still think they may buck up after the DT tries to run them down with a bus...JMO
[/quote]So true, KC (the guilty one) should have been devastated just knowing so many have said they think she is guilty.  I was thinking about the A's today while I was preparing for my granddaughters baptism party, which is tomorrow, and I wondered if they might suck it up and do the right thing by telling the truth. If they do, what if anything does that do to this case?

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1106 on: May 14, 2011, 09:07:13 PM »

Hopefully some sweet monkey can help me out here. I am trying to listen to the Dana Radio and when I click the banner it wants me to download a file. I think I am wanting to just click it and listen but not letting me. Any idea's would be appreciated!  Thanks!!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: May 14, 2011, 09:10:13 PM »

Oh my I really messed up trying to reduce that quote stack..... this is how I wanted it to read. Sorry about that.

So true, KC (the guilty one) should have been devastated just knowing so many have said they think she is guilty.  I was thinking about the A's today while I was preparing for my granddaughters baptism party, which is tomorrow, and I wondered if they might suck it up and do the right thing by telling the truth. If they do, what if anything does that do to this case?

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: May 14, 2011, 09:10:45 PM »

Hopefully some sweet monkey can help me out here. I am trying to listen to the Dana Radio and when I click the banner it wants me to download a file. I think I am wanting to just click it and listen but not letting me. Any idea's would be appreciated!  Thanks!!

try this: http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: May 14, 2011, 09:13:15 PM »

Thanks Red, it still wants me to download a file. After a few days I can see the audio button and I can click that and hear it fine but it is delayed and not real time.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: May 14, 2011, 09:25:55 PM »

Fantastic point by Blink ... Of all the potential jurors that have been paraded by the STATE and DEFENSE and not one person said I have formulated an opinion and i think she is innocent.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1111 on: May 14, 2011, 09:26:11 PM »

Thanks Red, it still wants me to download a file. After a few days I can see the audio button and I can click that and hear it fine but it is delayed and not real time.

Mine is uses Windows Media Player to play it.  The link at the top of this page has always worked for me.  I hope everyone is listening, Dana is amazing as usual and Blink is right on top of everything.  I read a lot on the serial killer wife, Rosalie Bolin and am enjoying listening Blink talk about her.  She has to be one of the most interesting nutjobs that the defense has come up with.  Just google her name and start reading the information that is out there about her.  Just crazy.  It is like Casey is a crazy magnet and all the crazies are attracted to her.  Just spooky.............

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: May 14, 2011, 09:28:45 PM »

Mine opens into iTunes, but I still have to click the download.
If it's asking you to download a file to listen, then that's what you need to do.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #1113 on: May 14, 2011, 09:30:30 PM »

Okay, why have I never listened to this program before?
Really enjoying it.
Thanks!!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1114 on: May 14, 2011, 09:31:06 PM »

Fantastic point by Blink ... Of all the potential jurors that have been paraded by the STATE and DEFENSE and not one person said I have formulated an opinion and i think she is innocent.

I loved that too Red, that is the first time I have thought of that.  Blink has a way of doing that, she makes me think about things that should of been obvious.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: May 14, 2011, 09:32:03 PM »

BLINK never Roseanne .... I was thinking more Reese Witherspoon ala "Legally Blond"   
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 09:33:57 PM by Red » Logged
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: May 14, 2011, 09:39:35 PM »

Mine is uses Windows Media Player to play it.  The link at the top of this page has always worked for me.  I hope everyone is listening, Dana is amazing as usual and Blink is right on top of everything.  I read a lot on the serial killer wife, Rosalie Bolin and am enjoying listening Blink talk about her.  She has to be one of the most interesting nutjobs that the defense has come up with.  Just google her name and start reading the information that is out there about her.  Just crazy.  It is like Casey is a crazy magnet and all the crazies are attracted to her.  Just spooky.............

Hugs, Magic 

Anyone see the documentary video Blink had up on her site about Rosalie Bolin? It's been taken down, but RB daughter Katherine did post on Blink's site...it's comment #24 on page 2 of her blog:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/05/13/cayleecasey-anthony-trial-casey-pal-rosalie-martinez-bolin-mitigation-coordinator-and-abominable-parenting-sympathizer/#comments
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: May 14, 2011, 09:40:01 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-mother-who-lost-child-speaks-with-wrenching-candor.html
Casey Anthony: Mother who lost child speaks with wrenching candor
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on May, 14 2011 1:05 PM

Day 6 in jury selection in the Casey Anthony case: Which potential juror supplied the most drama this morning?

A. The 22-year-old man who said he hated the media and acknowledged he had been arrested on marijuana charges.

B. The man who posted on Facebook that he was going to write a book about the case.

C. The mother who revealed that her son had died in a car accident. “To lose a child is the worst thing that this earth has to serve on anyone,” she said. “It changes the way you see the world. It is out of the natural order of things.”

She said she couldn’t be fair in the Anthony case, because Caylee hadn’t been reported missing for a month. “I would see that as guilt by omission,” the woman said. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee’s death.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: May 14, 2011, 09:40:41 PM »

BLINK never Roseanne .... I was thinking more Reese Witherspoon ala "Legally Blond"   
Dana has some "splainin' " to do! 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: May 14, 2011, 09:43:47 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

Anyone see the documentary video Blink had up on her site about Rosalie Bolin? It's been taken down, but RB daughter Katherine did post on Blink's site...it's comment #24 on page 2 of her blog:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/05/13/cayleecasey-anthony-trial-casey-pal-rosalie-martinez-bolin-mitigation-coordinator-and-abominable-parenting-sympathizer/#comments

I saw it. I felt so bad for her daughters.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.