May 17, 2024, 09:40:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 599783 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: January 18, 2010, 11:07:42 PM »

Hello Monkeys....

Happy Birthday, San....please picture a beautiful cake with just a few candles.
Have a great day..!

Thank you my friend Mere.

How's this for a cake.

Happy Birthday, San!

I wish you lots of puppy kisses!  ^5

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1661 on: January 18, 2010, 11:08:38 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67601.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Parliament demands tougher approach traffic

January 18, 2010, 12:53 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Nearly twelve hours it took debate in the States last Friday on the government policy on road safety. It was a noisy debate by the many accusations back and forth between the major parties AVP and MEP. But the parliament have unanimously called for a stricter approach to traffic offenders and adaptation of existing traffic laws.

The discussion with Minister of Justice and Education, Arthur Dower (AVP), was requested by ASF parliamentarian Clarisca Velasquez. She is chair of the State Committee on Judicial Affairs. Velasquez said some of her experiences in the circulation department of the police. This service is still shortage of manpower, has enough cars to drive traffic checks, or blowing devices for drivers alcohol testing. Police and private agencies also been calling since 2002 for child car seats in the compulsory and traffic laws to modernize. "The previous government was aware of this all, but has hardly done anything," said Velasquez.

Dower assured parliament that the special committee which the government late last year has created, as soon as possible with a series of measures come. The largest opposition party, however, that the MEP did not get along with the work of this committee. Also wanted the party minister Richard Visser (AVP) firmly to the tooth to feel his hard drive a few weeks ago and she wanted to explain why his fellow Dower minister was not fined. MEP had already written about questions. Visser did not show up Friday, much to the displeasure of the MEP group. Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber did occur, although uninvited, for a short private chat with Dower. And the opposition party is not blistering, then leader Booshi Weaver demanded that Oduber immediately left the parliament. The situation threatened to walk out of control, which Parliament Speaker Andy Lee (AVP) decided to suspend the meeting. He then asked the minister kindly to leave the room, which eventually happened.

The debate was mainly the ruling party urged the government itself ASF to quickly measures. So the party moved several motions in seats mandatory for children, to place speed cameras, pedestrian crossings and to better illuminate the Road Traffic Ordinance to review. The government was requested a motion to require seat belts for rear passengers do. All of these points with a majority.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: January 18, 2010, 11:13:54 PM »

texasmom - thank you for the transcripts.  my goodness, what a lot of work!

an angelic monkey

San - Hope you are enjoying your birthday!   

You got that right.  Sis, you outdid yourself!

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: January 18, 2010, 11:39:54 PM »

The Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise show will be on TLC again this Wednesday night!

So if you have TLC, check your local listings if you missed it and want to see it!   

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/natalee-holloway--lost-in-paradise/6588764

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: January 18, 2010, 11:41:21 PM »

texasmom - thank you for the transcripts.  my goodness, what a lot of work!

an angelic monkey

San - Hope you are enjoying your birthday!   

You got that right.  Sis, you outdid yourself!

awww, thanks Sis!   an angelic monkey

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: January 18, 2010, 11:44:37 PM »

Happy B-day San!! 

I missed the show last night -- I will catch it on Wed.!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: January 18, 2010, 11:45:42 PM »

Happy B-day San!! 

I missed the show last night -- I will catch it on Wed.!!
I think I clicked on the "confused monkey" by mistake!!!!  Monkey Devil!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1667 on: January 18, 2010, 11:46:20 PM »

The Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise show will be on TLC again this Wednesday night!

So if you have TLC, check your local listings if you missed it and want to see it!   

I think it's 7pm in our neck of the woods, TM....thanks!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: January 18, 2010, 11:58:22 PM »

I was just thinking back to the beginning.  I posted at RWV a long time because here, my computer skills were so limited, when I came to the bottom of the page, I went to the next thread rather than the next page.  So many of us have learned so much and come so far in learning how to research things on the internet, post pictures, type better, just all kinds of things that we would never have stretched outselves to learn if not for our determination to do so for Natalee.

Just throwing that out there for us to remember when we feel it's all been for so little return.  Yes, it's been a wild ride but we'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.  And we will be here to make sure that as long as justice is denied to Natalee, Aruba doesn't forget that fact.

The name Aruba is a negative thing to most people these days because of what they did.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: January 19, 2010, 12:01:33 AM »

TxM,

Thanks for the transcript.  I think I will autoschedule it now so I won't forget.  May have to take Dramamine and BP pills to watch as this sounds from your transcript more upsetting than the movie.  Haven't missed seeing some of those people at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: January 19, 2010, 12:01:33 AM »

Is anybody else having trouble posting?  The matrix keeps trying to suck me up...but I'm tough!  

Auto tune Anna!  And I would definitely recommend the Dramamine and maybe a punching bag too!   Monkey Devil!

And some tissues....if you're like me.  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: January 19, 2010, 12:03:49 AM »

TxM,

Thanks for the transcript.  I think I will autoschedule it now so I won't forget.  May have to take Dramamine and BP pills to watch as this sounds from your transcript more upsetting than the movie.  Haven't missed seeing some of those people at all.

It took me so long to get my post in I didn't even see this!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: January 19, 2010, 12:09:27 AM »

TxM,

After so many years, I think we can read each others' minds sometimes. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: January 19, 2010, 12:10:23 AM »

I think it's 7pm in our neck of the woods, TM....thanks!!

YW 2NJ!  And thanks for the time in your area.  It will be a good reminder for those who want to see it to be sure to check the time in their area.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: January 19, 2010, 12:25:19 AM »

I was just thinking back to the beginning.  I posted at RWV a long time because here, my computer skills were so limited, when I came to the bottom of the page, I went to the next thread rather than the next page.  So many of us have learned so much and come so far in learning how to research things on the internet, post pictures, type better, just all kinds of things that we would never have stretched outselves to learn if not for our determination to do so for Natalee.

Just throwing that out there for us to remember when we feel it's all been for so little return.  Yes, it's been a wild ride but we'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.  And we will be here to make sure that as long as justice is denied to Natalee, Aruba doesn't forget that fact.

The name Aruba is a negative thing to most people these days because of what they did.

So true Anna!  I'd never been active in a forum before, I think that may be why they kept me locked out for so long after the crash.  I was probably a bit irritating to experienced bloggers!   

But I've learned to do a lot of things I'd never done, and probably would have never been interested in learning to do; if not for my interest in this case. 

Like sunny said earlier, I still have hope for Justice to come; I won't give up on that.  And I still believe there's hope that Natalee can be returned to her family for a proper burial; I won't give up on that either!

And if Aruba chooses to continue the status quo...well I'll still be here reminding them!

Americans and people all over the world will never forget what they've done; they can only help themselves by taking the steps they should have taken years ago to give Natalee's family the closure they deserve!

Until then, Aruba SUCKS!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: January 19, 2010, 12:28:55 AM »

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES.

I WILL SHARE MY REAL CAKE WITH ALL OF YOU.  NOTICE HOW I ONLY PUT ONE CANDLE.

Looks delicious!   

I see the bee got there first!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: January 19, 2010, 12:31:34 AM »

omg....is that a NY cheesecake?  Wonderful end to the day...!

The diner near my home has the best cakes.  We went in there and said I will take a cheese cake.  The guy goes a whole cake  .

Yup!  To feed a whole cage of monkeys!  What did he say then?

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: January 19, 2010, 12:33:28 AM »

TxM,

After so many years, I think we can read each others' minds sometimes. 

That's for sure!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: January 19, 2010, 12:36:32 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: January 19, 2010, 12:42:04 AM »

Hi Anna!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.