May 14, 2024, 07:56:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 172503 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: June 12, 2007, 06:21:13 PM »

BT.. you have mail..

Sad SO sad to see the forum so slow.. hope we get some news and soon.
 Its only moved like 4 pages  since I left for work this AM.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #681 on: June 12, 2007, 06:23:17 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
The nice lady who has been giving me advice on the pool had some good questions. I'm going to cut and paste them from her email to me.

There is a question that is troubling me now.  Maybe you could bring it up if you don't think it will be upsetting to anyone.  If Tim Miller finds Natalee, can they bring her back to an AL port where an AL coroner would take possession, or would they have to go back to the ship's home port (which I hope is not FL...don't need another ANS fiasco), or would the FBI take over?  Is there any international agreement they would have to follow requiring them to hand her over to Aruba?  I don't want to get the cart before the horse, but the "what ifs" are making me nervous.

IMO we all have the What Ifs...
 No clue to what the answer to that would be?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: June 12, 2007, 06:38:45 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Howdy Monkeys, looks like there isn't a whole lot going on. Waiting is sure tuff. I ws reading here last night and saw an interesting post by someone though. Read something like , possible reason we are not hearing anything from the Dutch about the investigation is because they could be waiting until after Tim Miller does the deepa water search.......if he finds nothing-case closed. If he does find something Dutch info foward case ON.

Hi BB.. I was thinking about that earlier as I was reading.. and I agree with whomever posted that... I feel the only hope now is Tim and Tes.. and dpensing if something is found or not in the water.

I have to agree, I hope Tim gets the utmost cooperation from the ALE. I have often wondered if the KLPD doesn't have access to equipement that would have also been able to search the deep water?

No idea BB?  I dont know how to say this without sounding like I am heartless..cause I am not.  We all agree by now she is deceased.. and IF she was placed in a container of some sort.. I do hope she is found.. and there can be a memorial service for her.  Sad

Ya know Angie I totally agree, if she's out there her remains need to be brought home to her family. But, even after all of this time, and statements, and arubay etc etc there is still a small part of me say 20%(?) that thinks there is some slight possibilty she might be alive somewhere. I know it isn't likely......but had you asked me 3-4 years after Amy Bradley disappeared where I thought she was, I would have said dead, and yet........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: June 12, 2007, 06:39:03 PM »

Shocked   Well.. its quiet here.. but for any PA monkey folks.. check out this site. I was told days ago at work we have alot of pedaphiles come ito the store.. I really did not want to look.. but seeing how I am curious.. worked up the nerve to do so this evening and.. I am ready to throw up.
 Peope I see everyday dang near and would have never thought?  I hope I still can be myself around some of these perverted assholes.  and My gawd.. some of them I went to school with.

PA monkey folks.. Go to this link

http://www.psp.state.pa.us/

from there .. click on Megans Law  Website..
 A warning page will come up.. click on I accept..

Another page will come up. to the left of it will be these options under Search..

Search
   County  

Municipality  

City  

Zip Code  

Name  

Alias  

I used the Zip Code Option.. in my city where I work.. did where I live.. did where I used to live and   Shocked  Shocked  YIKES.   Sick..sick..sick..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: June 12, 2007, 06:40:00 PM »

BT.. you have mail..

It is sad.  Sad

Surely there has to be some news soon.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #685 on: June 12, 2007, 06:41:50 PM »

Howdy Monkeys, looks like there isn't a whole lot going on. Waiting is sure tuff. I ws reading here last night and saw an interesting post by someone though. Read something like , possible reason we are not hearing anything from the Dutch about the investigation is because they could be waiting until after Tim Miller does the deepa water search.......if he finds nothing-case closed. If he does find something Dutch info foward case ON.

Hi BB.. I was thinking about that earlier as I was reading.. and I agree with whomever posted that... I feel the only hope now is Tim and Tes.. and dpensing if something is found or not in the water.

I have to agree, I hope Tim gets the utmost cooperation from the ALE. I have often wondered if the KLPD doesn't have access to equipement that would have also been able to search the deep water?

No idea BB?  I dont know how to say this without sounding like I am heartless..cause I am not.  We all agree by now she is deceased.. and IF she was placed in a container of some sort.. I do hope she is found.. and there can be a memorial service for her.  Sad

Ya know Angie I totally agree, if she's out there her remains need to be brought home to her family. But, even after all of this time, and statements, and arubay etc etc there is still a small part of me say 20%(?) that thinks there is some slight possibilty she might be alive somewhere. I know it isn't likely......but had you asked me 3-4 years after Amy Bradley disappeared where I thought she was, I would have said dead, and yet........

I know what you are saying BB...
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: June 12, 2007, 06:42:47 PM »

The nice lady who has been giving me advice on the pool had some good questions. I'm going to cut and paste them from her email to me.

There is a question that is troubling me now.  Maybe you could bring it up if you don't think it will be upsetting to anyone.  If Tim Miller finds Natalee, can they bring her back to an AL port where an AL coroner would take possession, or would they have to go back to the ship's home port (which I hope is not FL...don't need another ANS fiasco), or would the FBI take over?  Is there any international agreement they would have to follow requiring them to hand her over to Aruba?  I don't want to get the cart before the horse, but the "what ifs" are making me nervous.

Boy BT
You need to get AngieX in touch with this lady so Angie can convince her to join us..
These are some darn good questions.  I would guess #1 it would depend upon Aruba's territory sea limits & where Tim is searching.

BUT I understand her conserns.

Oh.. Hi Monkeys

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: June 12, 2007, 06:45:20 PM »

BT.. you have mail..

It is sad.  Sad

Surely there has to be some news soon.

I sure hope so BT.... But IMO I feel it wont happen until TEs goes to Aruba.. its either gonna be some big news.. or a total let down.
 ANd.. lets say.. IF.. a BIG if.. Natalee'e remains are found in the water.. in a container of sorts. then what? Will there be any forensic evidence as to what really happened?   Would anyone be able to tell exactly what kind of crime was commited against her?  Sad   Dumb questions I have I suppose.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: June 12, 2007, 06:45:28 PM »

First it would have to be given to ALE and then they would have to announce that it was being sent to NFI.  Next they would have to find some donkey bones to send to the NFI.  Then they would have to say that a donkey tried to make a boat out of a fish trap and sank offshore before it could make it back to land.

How far out will Tim Miller and crew be off the coast of Aruba?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: June 12, 2007, 06:46:52 PM »

This is a very good question.  I have often wondered if they had to hand her body over to the ALE being that the ALE were the ones who placed her where she is.  I wouldn't want any of those skanks touching my daughter after what they did.

If I were Tim Miller and I found her body I would say I didn't find a thing and go home and hand her body over to the FBI.

This is for the skanks in Aruba and they know who they are ROT IN HELL
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: June 12, 2007, 06:48:23 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Boy BT
You need to get AngieX in touch with this lady so Angie can convince her to join us..
These are some darn good questions.  I would guess #1 it would depend upon Aruba's territory sea limits & where Tim is searching.

BUT I understand her conserns.

Oh.. Hi Monkeys

Godo evening to yah "D".. dis you bake us all some cupcakes tonight Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: June 12, 2007, 06:50:43 PM »

HI San...    Very Happy
 I hope you are feeling better!!  Smile Hows that cough?
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: June 12, 2007, 06:52:15 PM »

I sure hope so BT.... But IMO I feel it wont happen until TEs goes to Aruba.. its either gonna be some big news.. or a total let down.
 ANd.. lets say.. IF.. a BIG if.. Natalee'e remains are found in the water.. in a container of sorts. then what? Will there be any forensic evidence as to what really happened?   Would anyone be able to tell exactly what kind of crime was commited against her? Sad   Dumb questions I have I suppose.

That's my concern, too. Even if TES finds a body in a container ... the three stooges would not have a very hard time distancing themselves from it, especially after two years. IMO.

Personally, i don't think anybody put her in a container and took her out. That would require too many accomplices. i think it happened at the VDS home and the VDS family kept it in the family. No accomplices, not even Deepak.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: June 12, 2007, 06:52:57 PM »

Quote from: "San"

This is a very good question.  I have often wondered if they had to hand her body over to the ALE being that the ALE were the ones who placed her where she is.  I wouldn't want any of those skanks touching my daughter after what they did.

If I were Tim Miller and I found her body I would say I didn't find a thing and go home and hand her body over to the FBI.

Awesome post San.. and I agree 100%
      I was gonna say hugs.. but figure you would like that better Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: June 12, 2007, 06:57:03 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

ANd.. lets say.. IF.. a BIG if.. Natalee'e remains are found in the water.. in a container of sorts. then what? Will there be any forensic evidence as to what really happened?   Would anyone be able to tell exactly what kind of crime was commited against her? Sad   Dumb questions I have I suppose.

That's my concern, too. Even if TES finds a body in a container ... the three stooges would not have a very hard time distancing themselves from it, especially after two years. IMO.

Personally, i don't think anybody put her in a container and took her out. That would require too many accomplices. i think it happened at the VDS home and the VDS family kept it in the family. No accomplices, not even Deepak.

I know a lot of people don't agree (and that's okay), but I do think there's a good chance she could be in the ocean. One reason I feel that way is that I don't think Tim Miller would be taking that much expensive equipment out to do a search if he didn't feel the chances were pretty darned good. And, quite honestly, I would be happy if they could just find Natalee's remains, even if no one got convicted of her murder. At least her parents would have closure, and people could stop talking about how she ran away because she was pregnant with Jug's baby.  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: June 12, 2007, 06:59:26 PM »

<<snip>>
 Godo evening to yah "D".. dis you bake us all some cupcakes tonight Smile

Shocked  I  though someone else was bringing them

I might have some laying around though   Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: June 12, 2007, 07:00:44 PM »

I believe there were accomplices.  The ALE were Paulus' accomplices.  I believe the first phone call made the night Natalee was murdered by the Sloots was to Van der Straaten himself.

Paulus didn't want people like the Kalpoes knowing what he did and that's why he hates them.  He knows the Kalpoes could sink him and his son.  He is more worried about himself at this point because the Kalpoes know Paulus was involved "Your own father unbelievable".
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: June 12, 2007, 07:04:12 PM »

I know a lot of people don't agree (and that's okay), but I do think there's a good chance she could be in the ocean. One reason I feel that way is that I don't think Tim Miller would be taking that much expensive equipment out to do a search if he didn't feel the chances were pretty darned good. And, quite honestly, I would be happy if they could just find Natalee's remains, even if no one got convicted of her murder. At least her parents would have closure, and people could stop talking about how she ran away because she was pregnant with Jug's baby.  Rolling Eyes

BT if they find Natalee's remains the whole world knows who murdered her anyway.  Paulus and Joran van der Sloot are murderers.

The only people who believe that she was pregnant with Jug's baby are the people at FOB and RU.  They are a bunch of idiots if they believe that crap.  But then again Julia Renfro has made them look like the idiots they are.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: June 12, 2007, 07:12:23 PM »

SAN
Remember to smile when you say that

BT
I agree... #1 I just want Natalee found

Any Hungry Monkeys
This is my speed of cooking sweets anymore

Laughing  Laughing From http://www.hostesscakes.com/recipes.asp

Taking some med's and a nap
SeeYaaa

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: June 12, 2007, 07:13:20 PM »

Will Tim be flying down to Aruba to board the boat with the heavy duty equipment or will he board the boat wherever it is leaving from to get to Aruba?  

Just thinking about any finds and how they'd get back into the states from international waters or otherwise.  San, not really trying to rain on your parade...honest... pale

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.