May 17, 2024, 08:01:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 418583 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: October 24, 2009, 10:40:51 PM »

I agre with the poster that said Misty is looking out for herself, I believe she did whatever it was that caused HaLeigh to be gone, I wish when those guys had her down on the ground that day and took her purse and phone, one of them would have pointed the gun at her and said......where;s Haleigh....I bet she would have talked then as scared as she was........too bad they didnt ....that might have been the best chance anyone has had to find out since this happened.....

Amen Sister!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: October 24, 2009, 11:01:12 PM »

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: October 24, 2009, 11:12:34 PM »

thanks heart

was it u who pointed this out
Do you see Pine Needle Cir there on the map, Nay Nay's mother (Diane Prevatt) lives at 5104 Pine Needle Cir.

wouldnt misty know this info, so how could she say to 911, she didnt know where she was

Yes, she most certainly should have known, since it was reported that she slept at Nay, Nay's mother's house  some time during that 3 day drug binge.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: October 24, 2009, 11:14:59 PM »

Nice Brandi!

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: October 24, 2009, 11:15:05 PM »

Comments from Organizers of HaLeigh Fundraiser in Texas Last Weekend http://ow.ly/vUIl

BENEFIT CONCERT FOR HALEIGH CUMMINGS

VIDEO COMING SOON!!

On October 17, 2009, we held a Benefit Concert for missing child Haleigh Cummings. 
We had a dream of how it would all turn out.  Life is not a dream and reality doesn’t always live up to our dreams, sometimes it just works
out in a different way. 

Like most of the country, we had been seeing Haleigh’s picture everywhere.  We fell in love with her; and because of our past experiences
we felt close to her family even though we did not know them.  On October 17, we met them.  We met her mother Crystal Sheffield, her
grandmother Marie Griffith, and her 10 year old aunt Savannah.  Crystal and Tina embraced immediately, two mothers that know what it is like
to have a missing child.  They did not know each other, just on the internet; but the bond was strong! 

We spent all night with them, talking, laughing, crying and in sometimes in complete silence.  Tina’s daughter had her baby with her and
Crystal wanted to hold him.  She did not let go for a very long time, watching her you could see her motherly love and nurturing instincts,
there was nothing more touching and beautiful at that moment. She is the kind of person that hides her pain well, but everyone around her
that night knew that she loves her little girl with all her heart and soul.  Her heart was breaking every single moment!  Like she said,
“No body knows what she has gone through in her life and how she really feels about her children”. 
Everything she said and did proved to us that her pain is unbearable and very real.

We made some life-long friends!  Their strength and class was apparent in everything they did.  They were very kind to our staff and
volunteers, everyone felt like
they had known them for years. 

The best part of the night came all the way from Houston!  Mr. Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch drove all the way from Houston, Texas to
the Benefit to meet Crystal and Marie.  They talked like old friends and made plans to search for Haleigh.  Crystal and Marie told us that
they had never met Mr. Tim Miller and if it wasn’t for the Benefit, they probably would not have met.  Mission accomplished! 

Mr. Tim Miller will use all his resources to help Crystal and Marie and will not give up until Haleigh is found! 

The rest of the night, they enjoyed the music and company.  There was less stress and pressure in their hearts, they knew that Mr. Miller
would never give up!
Meeting Mr. Miller was a great pleasure for us all, a nicer and kinder man, we have never met.  That night brought together a lot of
amazing people that might have never met, all were there for a beautiful little girl that most of us have never met but yet we all love her! 

Let’s all help Mr. Tim Miller “Bring Haleigh Home!” 
Mail all donations to:  Texas EquuSearch, P.O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas  77539 

Online donations can be made at the Texas EquuSearch website at :  www.texasequusearch.org.

Crystal and Marie we are behind you 100% each and every day! 

God Bless you and help you in your search for America’s Little Sweetheart:  Haleigh Cummings!

Special Thanks to: snipped names for space.

God Bless!

Sam Watkins Country
http://samwatkinscountry.com/

Hello to all Monkeys!  I've been lurkin in several threads lately keeping up with you all.   Feeling the sadness and disappointment right along with you. 

I have a rant I need to get out in Haleigh's case so here goes.   

I just don't get it.....what do we choose to believe in this case?  Are there any real truths out there for Haleigh?  So what 1  week ago we do a fund raiser w/donation going to TES on behalf of Haleigh and make statements like this "Mr. Tim Miller will use all his resources to help Crystal and Marie and will not give up until Haleigh is found!" Than turn around and say she is a lost cause.  This is the crap that pisses me off in this case.    I don't get it at all.  Poor Haleigh.  Once again NG's words ring in my head that this little girl did not have a chance.  Not blaming Tim or anyone in particular it all just makes me very sad when the ones who should be standing up for her are not.  I got excited when I read the above article because I truely hoped that TES would come in for Crystal and Marie.  Because in my heart I think she is gone.  And that is what TES is good at.  Finding the lost and bringing them home.  I am just sad about this and hope that HH is right about deer season.  She belongs home not out there lost.  Again sorry if I offend anyone just rantin at no one in particular.  Children need stability and we cannot even get Haleigh that after she is gone.  It makes me sad.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: October 24, 2009, 11:17:38 PM »

I made one for Somer, and thought I should make one for Haleigh.

Here's a smaller one in case someone wants to use it in their sig line:

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: October 24, 2009, 11:45:06 PM »

indeed such a good and thoughtful heart you have brandi

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: October 24, 2009, 11:47:41 PM »

FatCat, I understand where your coming from, really I do, but I think that what Tim Miller said is that he will help Crystal and Marie find  Haleigh, he will do all he can when he has the time and the woods are not as thick and he thinks he can look for her in a better way, he thinks HaLeigh is no longer among the living and I have to agree with him, he said the same thing about Caylee and it was true, he did say that she will be just as dead in the future as she is now and by that I think he means that he just cant take the time right now to look for her when he has other children that need him that is still alive and lost, finding them first will be his top priority as it should be, I dont think he was trying to be mean or anything, just that he has to do what he has to do, believe me if I had any idea where Haleigh could be found I would go there by myself tomorrow and search, Id search for however many days it took to find her and let her rest in peace but I dont know where to even start.  I hate to even think that she is out there in those woods somewhere, thats horrible to think about but its probably true, she needs to come home so she can be given a decent burial, and I hope that when she is found there will be evidence left on her or around her to point the finger straight to whoever did this to this precious baby, I hope this will be the cause, she will speak on her own behalf and put that person away for what they did......God Bless HaLeigh.......♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: October 24, 2009, 11:58:34 PM »

thanks heart

was it u who pointed this out
Do you see Pine Needle Cir there on the map, Nay Nay's mother (Diane Prevatt) lives at 5104 Pine Needle Cir.

wouldnt misty know this info, so how could she say to 911, she didnt know where she was

Yes, she most certainly should have known, since it was reported that she slept at Nay, Nay's mother's house  some time during that 3 day drug binge.

ya know, someone that stoned, and she knows she is lying, and knows everyone else
knows that she is lying. means to me, something is wrong with this case.
geeezzz a good grilling from LE, should be able to break her. she is a stoned liar
WTH
maybe the attorney general for fl. needs to look into this

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: October 25, 2009, 12:37:13 AM »

I just wanted to come back and tell everybody that I just heard something from Satsuma, I cant clarify it and so I will say that those that choose to can believe it and those that dont can over look it, but it should be verified soon.....
  I just heard that Jr. got taken away from Ronald.......and he is blaming Tim Miller for it.........like I said I have no way to verify right now, but will be looking to see if I can find a way to....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: October 25, 2009, 12:45:27 AM »

Bring HaLeigh home now!   Where is HaLeigh?      Bring HaLeigh home now!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: October 25, 2009, 12:53:58 AM »

Bring HaLeigh home now!   Where is HaLeigh?      Bring HaLeigh home now!

Thanks Brandi!

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: October 25, 2009, 12:59:23 AM »

I just wanted to come back and tell everybody that I just heard something from Satsuma, I cant clarify it and so I will say that those that choose to can believe it and those that dont can over look it, but it should be verified soon.....
  I just heard that Jr. got taken away from Ronald.......and he is blaming Tim Miller for it.........like I said I have no way to verify right now, but will be looking to see if I can find a way to....

keep us posted::MonkeyCheer4::

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: October 25, 2009, 01:01:04 AM »

Thanks Brandi!

You are very welcome, Heart!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1274 on: October 25, 2009, 09:50:27 AM »

Good Morning, that would be a blessing for little Jr, he needs to be safe. I don't know if this is true or not but if it is Ron can blame Tim Miller, and everybody else he chooses, take responsibility for your life Ron, about time.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: October 25, 2009, 10:27:15 AM »

Good Morning, that would be a blessing for little Jr, he needs to be safe. I don't know if this is true or not but if it is Ron can blame Tim Miller, and everybody else he chooses, take responsibility for your life Ron, about time.

Exactly.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: October 25, 2009, 10:57:47 AM »

Exactly.

Butterbean has NOT been removed by DCF. He is on a weekend visitation with his mother.about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1277 on: October 25, 2009, 11:01:59 AM »

Thanks Heart, maybe they need to review JR situation again, probably wouldn't do any good anyway 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: October 25, 2009, 11:22:51 AM »

Thanks,Heart. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: October 25, 2009, 11:33:56 AM »

FatCat, I understand where your coming from, really I do, but I think that what Tim Miller said is that he will help Crystal and Marie find  Haleigh, he will do all he can when he has the time and the woods are not as thick and he thinks he can look for her in a better way, he thinks HaLeigh is no longer among the living and I have to agree with him, he said the same thing about Caylee and it was true, he did say that she will be just as dead in the future as she is now and by that I think he means that he just cant take the time right now to look for her when he has other children that need him that is still alive and lost, finding them first will be his top priority as it should be, I dont think he was trying to be mean or anything, just that he has to do what he has to do, believe me if I had any idea where Haleigh could be found I would go there by myself tomorrow and search, Id search for however many days it took to find her and let her rest in peace but I dont know where to even start.  I hate to even think that she is out there in those woods somewhere, thats horrible to think about but its probably true, she needs to come home so she can be given a decent burial, and I hope that when she is found there will be evidence left on her or around her to point the finger straight to whoever did this to this precious baby, I hope this will be the cause, she will speak on her own behalf and put that person away for what they did......God Bless HaLeigh.......♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks HH for the response.  I think she is gone also and I just hate how this has dragged on.  Again sorry for the rant.  I know TM is a good guy I just wish all the statements did not need to be made public, but maybe he has an ulterior motive I am not seeing.  Like angering the Cummings to get someone to spill something...who knows.  I had thought when he talked w/ Crystal & Marie about searching for them that was a very clever idea, but like you state w/no clear search location it is just a waste of time and resources for TES.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.