May 19, 2024, 04:19:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 341984 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: June 18, 2009, 12:05:09 PM »

I'm confused..... 

I've seen George say in interviews that he feared Caylee was in the trunk. Since there had been conversations with Casey via phone, but always some excuse for Cindy not to speak with Caylee, wouldn't it be logical for his mind to go to Caylee instead of Casey?

I think we all know why the pizza thing came up. Miss Control Everything decided that if Caylee were alive, then both her daughter and Grandaughter would be OK. I have no respect for Cindy and George at all; none! I don't, however, think they had anything to do with Caylee's death. They may have come into information as time went on that Caylee was indeed dead, and just continued the course for Casey's sake, and they may have obstructed that information from the police. I'm sure they're capable of that. I just don't think they initially knew Caylee was dead or participated in any way with the actual murder.  JMO.

Hi Confused, and welcome to the cage.  No offense, but three Betty Boops is more than I can handle, I am easily confused with just 2.

Logic, as well as truth, is a stranger to that house on Hopeless Drive.

I agree, partner in moderation, I don't think they knew.  When it did dawn on them, the guilts prevented them from facing the truth.  Cindy was the catalyst, imo, George is a doormat and Cindy's shoe size is stamped all over his face.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1721 on: June 18, 2009, 12:06:23 PM »

"There was never any threat or idea that they [George and Cindy] would try to remove Caylee from Casey," he said.
Oh, really?  Let's see, to start with, Cindy's co workers, as I recall, said that Cindy wanted custody, but couldn't afford it.
Who's got the next onez/
How in the heck do they keep all the inconsistent statements straight. I would be so confused, I would be babbling nonsensically in a corner. There cannot be any explanation that I would buy, for all this nonsense coming from the Anthonys or their lawyer. They must realize that people are ripping apart all their statements, but they continue to keep talking and changing stories.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: June 18, 2009, 12:06:54 PM »

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701        Cindy's nursing license is good for awhile, 2011, when the foundation collapses, perhaps she can go back to nursing 

Maybe Nurse of death row?(I know...bad monkey)
That would be about it, I don't see to many clinics or hospitals jumping at the chance to put Cindy on their staff.

Nurse Mildred Ratched is the main antagonist from Ken Kesey's 1962 novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, as well as the 1975 film.

A cold, sadistic and passive-aggressive tyrant, Nurse Ratched has become the stereotype of the nurse as battle axe. She has also become a popular metaphor for the corrupting influence of power and authority in bureaucracies such as the mental institution in which the novel is set.

Interestingly Cindy admits (well,boasts) that she gave Tim Miller medicine for his back - that is practising medicine without a license.... she could be reprimanded by the State Board of Nursing for that- at the very least..

That is assuming it was a prescription medication (esp in someone else's name) versus an over-the-counter remedy.

I think it's a pretty safe assumption that the Martyr (Cindy) would not be bragging about Tylenol or Advil though.   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: June 18, 2009, 12:09:04 PM »

Thanks Blink for putting thing in such eloquent words. I can barely wait for you next installment. The media as a whole is really disgusting me. When I realized last night what Mark Williams said on Dana's show, it really makes my respect for them go down. They get to pick and chose out of the document dumps what they think we should know and leave the rest. That is why the court clerks says there are hundred of pages and we get only a few of those.

I also found out yesterday that there was a "rumor" on Monday that the Anthony's were going to be on national tv, but according to my source, it was after they had left the office for the day. So much for 24 hour news. It was kept from us because they knew we would protest. 

Good Morning Monks....old and new!  I can't listen to Dana but usually try to the following day. Fanny would you mind going into a bit more detail regarding the media deciding what is released to the public?  TIA

Mark Williams used CNN as an example. But said the media gets all the info on disks. Then they go through the disk on the computer and pulls out what they want to print.

Not sure that is what was meant but that it is what they choose to report on within their articles & broadcasts not what they choose to offer by way of copies of to the public.   We've actually witnessed Wesh2 and WFTV on release days on their livestream extras in the newsroom on computers going thru the discs.  There is a ton of discovery but not every point of fact has been covered by the media by individual outlet or collectively, we know this because many of us has read and reread every single word available to us.   I also see no reason why the media would purposely conceal from the public a pending appearance by the Anthony camp, if anything the opposite they encourage the drama because it gives them material to report on & for the network that is getting the interview it gets ratings because regardless of objection people tune in.  CBS did have their pending interview advertised on their website in advance.

Capp, always the voice of reason.  (Not just because the whip skeers me).

I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: June 18, 2009, 12:09:11 PM »

I feel daring this morning  so I'm going to go out on that limb again. The defense is going to milk this until it can't be milked any longer. There will be book deals, fame and fortune  and then come, say the fall, there will be a plea deal. I don't see this going to trial, I hope it does, I just don't see it. Now I'll go put my crystal ball away for awhile.

Uh oh! No Rose has gotten one of her "predictions." 

But I want a trial so we can see all the evidence!!!  If she pleads we won't here everything!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1725 on: June 18, 2009, 12:10:48 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Based on nothing other than the 9-1-1 call Cindy made, I'm thinking Cindy didn't know Caylee was dead. I've seen her so many times in interviews lately attempt to appear "reasonable, grieving, and selfless." She's one lousy actress, and there's a lot of realistic panic in that call. JMO.

I agree CBB. I think Spindy had her suspicions, but I think that she didn't know for sure until after that call, and before the popo got there that night. I don't think she was acting in that 911 call. She ain't that good of an actress.   

I'm with you. The relationship between Cindy and Casey was really toxic, and that's why Cindy said what she did on that 9-1-1 call. She was suddenly connecting the dots and somehow it was not outside the realm of possibility that Casey had killed Caylee and had put her in trunk of her car. IIRC, the car pick up was when Cindy began in earnest to hunt Casey down, so I'm thinking the smell was alarming to them, but when they found nothing there, parents can rationalize a lot. When she got to Casey, we've heard the calls and Cindy wasn't going to turn loose until Casey took her to Caylee, but at that point, I don't think she actually believed Caylee was dead. When Casey told Lee she hadn't seen Caylee for a long time either, then it fell into reality for Cindy and we got the urgent "smells like a dead body in the damn car" realization beng said on the 9-1-1 call. JMO

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: June 18, 2009, 12:10:58 PM »

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701        Cindy's nursing license is good for awhile, 2011, when the foundation collapses, perhaps she can go back to nursing 

Maybe Nurse of death row?(I know...bad monkey)
That would be about it, I don't see to many clinics or hospitals jumping at the chance to put Cindy on their staff.

Nurse Mildred Ratched is the main antagonist from Ken Kesey's 1962 novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, as well as the 1975 film.

A cold, sadistic and passive-aggressive tyrant, Nurse Ratched has become the stereotype of the nurse as battle axe. She has also become a popular metaphor for the corrupting influence of power and authority in bureaucracies such as the mental institution in which the novel is set.

There is a follow up to that book, "One Flew Over Cece's Nest."

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: June 18, 2009, 12:11:09 PM »

I feel daring this morning  so I'm going to go out on that limb again. The defense is going to milk this until it can't be milked any longer. There will be book deals, fame and fortune  and then come, say the fall, there will be a plea deal. I don't see this going to trial, I hope it does, I just don't see it. Now I'll go put my crystal ball away for awhile.

Uh oh! No Rose has gotten one of her "predictions." 

But I want a trial so we can see all the evidence!!!  If she pleads we won't here everything!!!   
I've been on the record for a long time that I don't believe this will go to trial. I want a trial also, I want to see the evidence, I want to see Cindy and George squirm on the witness stand.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: June 18, 2009, 12:11:31 PM »

Morning monkeys

I noticed that the defense hasnt come out yet with some boastful statement about the judge's decision, odd for Baez especially since they were trying way too hard to show some sort of misconduct by jail employees, the sheriff's dept & now as we learned yet another attempt to scream prosecutorial misconduct by the State.

What I see is that Bozo had not learned yet that sometimes when you protest too much, people question why.   The fall out so far has been that vast opinion is Casey's reaction & conduct must be incriminating against her in that jail surveillance video in order for Judge Strickland to determine it should remain sealed pretrial.  If you think about it that is not a win for the defense in the long run, you cannot unring the bell.  Their strategy to divert its impact by alleging misconduct & their client's rights being violated only brought more attention to everyone wanting to see why they wanted to conceal her reaction.  The State in a bolstering objection to the obvious defense tactics and delays requested that the presiding judge make his decision based on the pleadings before him instead of the need for another hearing, obviously the judge agreed.   This crippled the defense's ability to dramatize their accusations of misconduct in open court.  The State could very well decide they do not need to present this surveillance video at trial having to argue its admissibility.   It is  a plus especially since they have a witnessed reaction to measure it against (JBP news Casey did not reaction & just went back to her cell) but they do not need it to present their case based on the evidence.  Another point that some in the media made last night is that the judge is considering a change of venue, I disagree slightly in that I think Judge Strickland's consideration about sealing the video would take away the argument that the release of it would have required a change of venue.

Respectfully Capp, I disagree in that Baez cannot depose adnauseum, allege misconduct, and then fight the tape coming into evidence (and he will, zealously). He cannot utter a syllable of anything that tape can depict in anyway or use deposition testimony to refer to it or the State wins that one and it will come in. If any of the fruit on the tree is poisonous, it all is, no exception.  This was nothing more than a publicity stunt. He wanted to "put it out there" to lay the foundation publicly, knowing full well unless he fudges up, it will never see the light of day.

Stan Strickland has an open Bar complaint against this guy. Baez is technically considered a "Young Lawyer" in this jurisdiction to all except himself; he has gotten enough leeway because of it as far as I am concerned. I dont think that issue in particular has any legs as far as the change of venue goes. At this point, barring a pre poll indicating their actually is an area within the state that has a cross section of it's populus that fits the bill, the fact that they cannot find people that are unfamiliar with the case will inhibit a change of venue motion. In other words, if it makes no difference, why bother? I will go out on a limb to say he may not file for a change of venue. I think as they are forming their defense it is in his Clients interest to stay right where she is. [/b]

I never said the defense would discontinue deposing/interrogating or that they wont continue to allege misconduct (in another post I said that they would).   What I am saying in this post is that they lost the podium pretrial for now & "putting it out there" actually caused more attention to what her reaction did indeed exhibit towards her guilt versus outrage of misconduct - they were hoping to  sidetrack Casey's guilt by people being outraged about alleged "misconduct" and in my opinion they failed & will never prevail on it.   A change of venue based on the release of that surveillance tape to the public would be the defense's position, that does not mean it has any merit but sealing it took away that argument from being presented at all.   As far as a change of venue is concerned, this case is global so a change of venue seems pointless, that I concur.

Cap, what I am saying is that NO, he cannot allege misconduct on behalf of any employee or any persons (this goes to County now, not the state, to defend, which is important) that is contained on that video or refer to same in any of his witnesses testimony and attempt to suppress it based on it's prejudicial and inflammatory contents. It is tantamount to not being able to confront a witness, can't happen. Er Go, if it is indicative of her "perceived guilt" he will fight to keep it out, this motion was just to seal it until trial. Baez was allowed to make allegations in open court about it, Mac specifically stated that in no way could he ever see this tape coming into trial (btw, as an aside, he has never tried a criminal case so what's up with that..) With NO NOTICE to the State or the County (after hours filing is his thing, he will not get away with that again).

All of which he got on the record based on the depositions that refer directly to the video.  

Stated simply, it is a bait and switch. He wont want that tape in, under any circumstances, and he still got to make the allegations. However, he needs to be a bit concerned about the civil implications that are possible if anyone involved feels defamed by his representation of their remarks or behavior. In a civil suit that tape could be evidence for someone in that situation which would again make him a dumbass.

Lastly, I believe his Honor chose his words very carefully for a reason. It was his acknowedgement of the cheap parlor trick that was attempted. He used the word "guilt" in the same sentence as Casey. IMO, that was his warning shot.

Just how I see it of course, I could be off on this one of course.
B  
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: June 18, 2009, 12:13:45 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Based on nothing other than the 9-1-1 call Cindy made, I'm thinking Cindy didn't know Caylee was dead. I've seen her so many times in interviews lately attempt to appear "reasonable, grieving, and selfless." She's one lousy actress, and there's a lot of realistic panic in that call. JMO.

I agree CBB. I think Spindy had her suspicions, but I think that she didn't know for sure until after that call, and before the popo got there that night. I don't think she was acting in that 911 call. She ain't that good of an actress.   

I'm with you. The relationship between Cindy and Casey was really toxic, and that's why Cindy said what she did on that 9-1-1 call. She was suddenly connecting the dots and somehow it was not outside the realm of possibility that Casey had killed Caylee and had put her in trunk of her car. IIRC, the car pick up was when Cindy began in earnest to hunt Casey down, so I'm thinking the smell was alarming to them, but when they found nothing there, parents can rationalize a lot. When she got to Casey, we've heard the calls and Cindy wasn't going to turn loose until Casey took her to Caylee, but at that point, I don't think she actually believed Caylee was dead. When Casey told Lee she hadn't seen Caylee for a long time either, then it fell into reality for Cindy and we got the urgent "smells like a dead body in the damn car" realization beng said on the 9-1-1 call. JMO

My big question is did George and Cindy think Casey was actually capable of murder? I think they thought she was capable of many things, but I don't think they thought she would kill. imo    How many parents actually could think that was a possibility?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: June 18, 2009, 12:14:05 PM »

K. Belich just e-mailed and said she HAD been on vacation.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: June 18, 2009, 12:15:09 PM »

*SNIPED*
"The goal at this point is to take control over the information that goes out and to have people stop and wait and think about the fact that we all have the right to a fair trial," Conway said. "The utlimate prejudice is it is commented on endlessly by shows that try to present themselves as news shows and so the public gets a skewed version of what's really going on... My point is people crawl out of the woodwork to make comments on this and nobody knows whether it's true or not."

Sorry "Conman" but you have NO standing in the criminal case regarding evidence against Casey, she is not your client.  Your clients have no standing based on their "grief" (cough, cough)

The "most important motion," Conway said, was the one filed to exclude the release of the videotape of Casey's reaction to the discovery of Caylee's body -- the result of what he called a "bizarre moment and cruel."

"They specifically brought her into a portion of the medical wing and videotaped her," Conway said. "I think it's absolutely irrelevant because how does anybody react to the news of the death of their child? ... It should be excluded... It was a set-up and it flavors what the public sees and what the public opinion is."

Ummm you are putting forward a lie there "Conman," witnesses have testified that Casey wanted to view what was going on.

Through Conway, George and Cindy Anthony also managed to put a stay on the release of Caylee's autopsy report, citing the "deep anguish" it would cause the family as well as the "endless comment and speculation" it would incite in the media.

The defense and your clients "incite" their version constantly

*SNIPED*

Conway also downplayed documents that suggested Cindy and George may have believed Casey was not fit to be a parent.

"George and Cindy have characterized Casey as a good mother. She's a young mother and every parent makes mistakes," he said. "Were there arguments? Sure there were. But there's a lot of love in that family and there still is. 

"There was never any threat or idea that they [George and Cindy] would try to remove Caylee from Casey," he said.

BULLSNIT!   There is proof otherwise, some right out of your clients' mouths!

The couple's statements have not always been beneficial to Casey's case. Just days after Casey was arrested for child neglect, a frantic 911 call from Cindy Anthony was released in which she said a car driven by Casey smelled "like there's been a dead body in it."

Cindy Anthony later recanted the statement, saying the smell could have been old pizza, but Conway said the Anthonys do regret the way the statements came out.

"Their regret is that it's out there in the public domain and they don't have the ability to explain the story in full," Conway said. "[They] can't take it back. The only way to maintain her right to a fair trial is to be quiet about it until this is in front of a judge and a jury and they can tell the whole story."

In the meantime, Conway and Baez are expected to make several more motions concerning the release of evidence, both to give a new addition to the defense team, death penalty specialist Andrea Lyon, time to prepare for the trial and to spare the "fragile" Anthony's from repeated media reports about their dead granddaughter.

"What they don't want to hear about for the next year is everybody's speculation about how Caylee died because there is no cause of death," he said.

Helloooo, Caylee was dumped in the woods her mouth wrapped around her head with duct tape with Casey's car smelling like decomposition - Caylee was murdered, squabbling over "cause of death" what in an autopsy report could be more hideous and anguishing than those facts already known....gimme a break

After the body was found George Anthony contemplated suicide and Cindy Anthony admitted to having similar thoughts herself, Conway said.

"It's been a horrible year," he said.  O boo hoo, cry me a river - The Anthonys would have never had this year had they intervened in a constructive manner like they were advised to do to prevent this, the truth will come out.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7844545&page=1

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: June 18, 2009, 12:15:34 PM »

Thanks, where did she go 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: June 18, 2009, 12:15:48 PM »

For the judge to seal and make the comments he did about that video, there must be some very interesting words and actions on that tape. I have a feeling Casey made some strong outbursts that are very damning to her case.
I agree with you NRCG.  We all saw how emotional and upset she got over chilli, I can not imagine how crazy she went after realizing her life was over now that proof was found with Caylee.  (Sad that not one single outburst was probably out of love toward Caylee, but rather for her own selfish self)

Remember me?

Grieving mother, lest we forget:

'Nuff said.

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: June 18, 2009, 12:19:58 PM »

Why did Conway insert himself with the autopsy report? That makes zero sense to me. If there is an objection about it being released, the defense would have filed a motion. George and Cindy have nothing to do with that autopsy report.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: June 18, 2009, 12:20:41 PM »

Morning monkeys

Lastly, I believe his Honor chose his words very carefully for a reason. It was his acknowedgement of the cheap parlor trick that was attempted. He used the word "guilt" in the same sentence as Casey. IMO, that was his warning shot.

Just how I see it of course, I could be off on this one of course.
B  

O hell yea it is!   Its not irreversible error or grounds for recusal because even that was carefully worded in a defense motion he was actually granting.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: June 18, 2009, 12:21:59 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

My big question is did George and Cindy think Casey was actually capable of murder? I think they thought she was capable of many things, but I don't think they thought she would kill. imo    How many parents actually could think that was a possibility?

I think that George and Cindy were not even thinking of Caylee with Casey. They obviously had their own agendas and ISSUES. The truth of it is, they weren't really thinking at all. They were both in their own maritial hell. Spindy was spinning in circles trying to control everyone, and George was just doing his "I can't hear a word you are saying" mode. Casey was doing everything she could to pizz Spindy off and dodge the consequences.  Nobody's first concern was Caylee.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: June 18, 2009, 12:23:04 PM »

Hearing to determine release of autopsy report in Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony's parents don't want the public record released to the media.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:06 AM EDT, June 18, 2009
Casey Anthony’s parents are fighting the release of their granddaughter’s autopsy report. A hearing is set Friday to address the issue in court.

Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, don’t want the report, which is public record, released to the media. In a request to the judge, Anthony’s attorney, Brad Conway, wrote that the release would “cause great anguish to the Anthony family” as they continue to struggle with the loss of their only granddaughter.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. An Orange County meter reader found the remains of the 2-year-old in woods less than a mile from her family home on Dec.11. Authorities say Caylee was murdered but the cause of death could not be determined.

The Anthony family don’t want to have to endure “endless comment and speculation in the media and public forums” about how their Caylee died.

The Orlando Sentinel is requesting the report and plan to have an attorney at the hearing.
Casey Anthony will not be there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-autopsy-hearing-061809,0,2913411.story

Based on what excuse would it be that Casey is not required to be in open court considering Judge Strickland's previous order that she appear for all her pretrial hearings?   Hmmmm

Im speculting that if she's not there, it's because the flimsy, cracking limb Conway is standing on is that the Anthony's had limited Power of Attorney for Caylee's remains. He will lose. Does not extend to interpreting findings of a Medical Examiner and re-writing Public Information Laws. I hope someone from the media who is fighting this takes my article on their evening at the Ritz the night Caylee's bones, which they are referring to, were being recovered and they were not to upset to dine at the Ritz for the weekend.
B
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1738 on: June 18, 2009, 12:24:01 PM »

Well I tried the search here a few times and then forgot what I was searching for lol
But search is only bringing up 1 page of results,none of my old posts from last year.

I just clicked on your name and got hundreds of pages. When you get to the bottom of page 1, go back and click on page 2 and so on. 
Well dang it
I only came up with one page total.
Search parameters I used:
Only searched under Caylee thread,0 to 9999 days,search words Caylee's birth images,pictures,and George at Caylee's birth.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong

Here you go:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=758;sa=showPosts

Thank you Bearly......whoa......141 pages....uummm,see you all some time this weekend lol
Better put more coffee on.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: June 18, 2009, 12:24:55 PM »

Thanks, where did she go 

She said out of the country. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.