May 14, 2024, 04:51:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 711022 times)
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: June 25, 2011, 10:56:54 PM »

This video was emailed to me from another Monkey  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FMG6IMgB8

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O2FMG6IMgB8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Klaas ,probably misunderstanding you . I think you were away from the trial then ,have you seen about the hawk?

That made me cry........Whoever made that just touched my heart as it has great significance to me.

I lost one of my dearest friends on the 10th of June and his memorial service was today and he was like myself 1/4 Cherokee so when I heard a wolf the night of the 10th I knew he was good. Today I saw either an eagle or a hawk with an enormous wing span. I couldn't be sure which because the color was different than most bald eagles here I have seen. It was brownish red and most here are black. It soared over the lake and somehow I knew this trial is going to turn out okay. That doesn't mean it will turn out the way "I" want it to, but it will be okay. Don't ask me why, there are somethings I just know and when I saw that video it really touched my heart.
I am sorry about your friend, Turbo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: June 25, 2011, 10:57:24 PM »

The state wasn't in chambers when Bozo et al. were, which is why there's no way this could have anything to do with anything the state did.

You are right.  The legal issue that JP referred to this morning has everything to do with the Casey and the defence team.

Could it be that Mason has learned that Baez illegally tampered with potential evidence or illegally obtained potential evidence in his effort to save his client from the death penalty/LWOP.

1.  Was a photo of Caylee submitted into evidence that was intentionally altered to further Baez's opening statement allegation that Caylee's demise was the result of an accidental drowning?

2.  Was George's medical records obtained illegally to further Baez allegations in his opening statement ... medical records that have the potential of creating reasonable doubt in regards to George sexually abusing his daughter and/or having first hand knowledge of an accidental drowning and/or [color=blue]having knowledge pertaining to the approximate location of his granddaughter remains?[/color]

Janet

+++++

DOMINIC CASEY

Anthonys Familys' P.I. Deposition Postponed
Posted: 12:18 pm EST November 10, 2009
Updated: 12:40 pm EST November 10, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Anthony family's private investigator will have to answer questions under oath in the case against Casey Anthony, but he'll get more time to prepare.

Private Investigator Dominic Casey was set to be deposed on Thursday, but it's been pushed back until December 16. Dominic Casey filed a motion (read) on October 21, to stop his November deposition.

Dominic has been trying to get out of the deposition. He says because he once worked for Casey’s defense team, he shouldn't have to answer any questions.

Dominic Casey was videotaped in the woods near the Anthony family home in November, one month before Caylee Anthony’s remains were found there on December 11.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/21573563/detail.html

ROY KRONK

Deputy's actions under scrutiny in Casey Anthony case
Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writers
January 14, 2009

An Orange County deputy who was criticized for the way he handled an August tip about Caylee Marie Anthony's remains was previously accused of failing to properly investigate incidents, a report released Tuesday shows.

Deputy Sheriff Richard Cain was accused of failing to properly investigate a threatening telephone call in March 2007, but that allegation was deemed unfounded, the sheriff's report showed. The outcome of a similar complaint against him in December 2006 was not available Tuesday.

The Sheriff's Office is conducting an internal investigation into what happened in August after a meter reader reported something suspicious in woods near the home Caylee shared with her mother and grandparents.

Cain's background, which was requested by several media organizations, was released on the same day Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk criticized deputies during an interview on national television.

Kronk said on ABC's Good Morning America that deputies were uninterested in following up on tips of a bag he found in August in woods near the home of the missing toddler's grandparents. He ended up making four reports -- three in August and one in December -- before investigators recovered the bones last month.

Kronk made reports Aug. 11, 12 and 13, less than a month after the girl's grandmother had reported her missing from the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision.

A deputy who responded poked around the water with a metal stick and then "swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,' and pretty much, that was it," Kronk said.

<snipped>

Kronk returned to the woods off Suburban Drive and found Caylee's bones Dec. 11, ending months of searching for a little girl who would have turned 3 in August.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1409jan14,0,787726.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: June 25, 2011, 10:58:24 PM »

"Anthony trial draws crowd from all over US to Orlando"
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20110625/articles/110629674
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1263 on: June 25, 2011, 11:04:23 PM »

Here is a picture of the paper that was in Baez hand when he came out of the little room that was posted on another forum....Can anyone make anything of it?

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5240/5869970094_cc0b31028b.jpg
Look a lot like the two pages Ashton held up early when he was arguing about new material.

It looks like either a pinball machine or a cell phone with light relflections on it to me. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: June 25, 2011, 11:04:40 PM »

This video was emailed to me from another Monkey  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FMG6IMgB8

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O2FMG6IMgB8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Klaas ,probably misunderstanding you . I think you were away from the trial then ,have you seen about the hawk?

That made me cry........Whoever made that just touched my heart as it has great significance to me.

I lost one of my dearest friends on the 10th of June and his memorial service was today and he was like myself 1/4 Cherokee so when I heard a wolf the night of the 10th I knew he was good. Today I saw either an eagle or a hawk with an enormous wing span. I couldn't be sure which because the color was different than most bald eagles here I have seen. It was brownish red and most here are black. It soared over the lake and somehow I knew this trial is going to turn out okay. That doesn't mean it will turn out the way "I" want it to, but it will be okay. Don't ask me why, there are somethings I just know and when I saw that video it really touched my heart.
I am sorry about your friend, Turbo

Thank you. He had a life well lived and died at his kitchen table with his cup of coffee and reading his Bible that morning but I am really going to miss him because I talked to him almost everyday. It is really okay when you see someone who lived life to the fullest, never been ill and was ready to go. My own self centered self would have liked to have had him around.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: June 25, 2011, 11:07:27 PM »

The state wasn't in chambers when Bozo et al. were, which is why there's no way this could have anything to do with anything the state did.

You are right.  The legal issue that JP referred to this morning has everything to do with the Casey and the defence team.

Could it be that Mason has learned that Baez illegally tampered with potential evidence or illegally obtained potential evidence in his effort to save his client from the death penalty/LWOP.

1.  Was a photo of Caylee submitted into evidence that was intentionally altered to further Baez's opening statement allegation that Caylee's demise was the result of an accidental drowning?

2.  Was George's medical records obtained illegally to further Baez allegations in his opening statement ... medical records that have the potential of creating reasonable doubt in regards to George sexually abusing his daughter and/or having first hand knowledge of an accidental drowning and/or [color=blue]having knowledge pertaining to the approximate location of his granddaughter remains?[/color]

Janet

I doubt Mason would do this now, and get his cocounsel in trouble, I would think he would wait.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: June 25, 2011, 11:07:38 PM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Pipitone says the defense atty's were reading the transcript of what happening in chambers & were wide eyed & looked shocked
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/MagpieFromHinky

This makes no sense since they called for this meeting, so why would they be shocked? 

The jr. attorneys that were left behind at the defense table.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: June 25, 2011, 11:11:19 PM »

They don't look too worried.   

IMO Baez looks very worried

Agree wtih Klaas.  He is way too far away from the other members of his team too. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: June 25, 2011, 11:15:09 PM »

You are right.  The legal issue that JP referred to this morning has everything to do with Casey and the defence team ... everything to do with bring to a halt today's court proceedings.

2.  Was George's medical records obtained illegally to further Baez allegations in his opening statement ... medical records that have the potential of creating reasonable doubt in regards to George sexually abusing his daughter and/or having first hand knowledge of an accidental drowning and/or having knowledge pertaining to the approximate location of his granddaughter remains?

Janet

I doubt Mason would do this now, and get his cocounsel in trouble, I would think he would wait.

You could be right.  Just speculating.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1269 on: June 25, 2011, 11:15:56 PM »

this is precious

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww wonder what the story is behind this photo.....

Ashton ate pudding for lunch...it's a pudding face 
I love this picture!  Did anyone notice Bozo in the background? hahaha
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1270 on: June 25, 2011, 11:16:31 PM »

I'm not sure why the shorts matter, but if someone can catch this pic, at the 3:19 mark, Caylee is wearing the shorts.  She looks tall and skinny in the pic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM&feature=related

This video should be the last thing the jury sees.  May Casey burn in Hell.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: June 25, 2011, 11:19:12 PM »

Cashing in on the Casey Anthony Trial

People are finding ways to try and make money off the Casey Anthony trial.

For one, Chirag Kabrawala, an attorney at Latham, Shuker, Eden and Beaudine LLP, is a spokesperson for Casey Tours LLC, an Orlando tour bus company that is planning to open next week. “Casey” Tours is in reference to Casey Anthony, the 25-year-old on trial for the 2007 murder of her then two-year-old daughter Caylee.

According to Kabrawala, Casey Tours will take tourists on a guided trip to places that have become famous in the trial, including the Anthony home, Universal Studios (where Casey claimed to have worked when her daughter had disappeared), the home of "Zanny the Nanny" (where Casey claimed her nanny lived), the place where Caylee's body was found, and the courthouse.

::snipping2::

Kabrawala said the company has also struck a deal with Anthony Lazzaro, one of Casey's ex-boyfriends, to participate in a question and answer session during the tour once he is no longer a part of the trial. And the company said it is also in talks with some of her other friends and exes.

::snipping2::

http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/entrepreneurs/2011/06/24/cashing-in-on-casey-anthony-trial/

This makes me ill.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: June 25, 2011, 11:20:14 PM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Pipitone says the defense atty's were reading the transcript of what happening in chambers & were wide eyed & looked shocked

This makes no sense since they called for this meeting, so why would they be shocked?  

May have been shocked when the judge went off on them for violating his order to have reports on what their witnesses were going to testify about for the THIRD TIME. This is out of hand and the judge knows it. He has gone out of his way to try to help the defense defend KC but I think he may have run the limit on what he can do legally.

Maybe, but mason asked for this meeting.  Would he want to be ripped a new A-hole and ask for htis meeeting?  Doesn't make any sense to me.

Tge only thing that makes sense to me is she wants to copp a plea.  She goes into discuss with the jduge wanting to plead guilty, then has to get the state in there later to talk about a plea deal, which they will have to go back to their office and discuss.  

This is the only thing (bar jury misconduct) that makes a lick of sense to me.  JBP would discuss mistrial motions in open court.  

Mason asked for this, so I don't know.  Mason leaving I doubt woudl cause this type of in chambers meeting, unless she is accusing Mason of doing something, but then wouldn't she ask for this meetign through bozo?

UNLESS>>>>>>>>> Mason told something to keep his own butt out of a sling. He is an officer of the court and while that seems to mean nothing to bozo he might just have a small tinge of ethics which prevents him from going along with something illegal.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: June 25, 2011, 11:24:21 PM »

From one of almost similar background to another but my fraction is not 1/4 for I just found out there is Indian on the other side of the family and now my fractions need redoing.

Turbothink... May the Great Spirit always be with you. I am a big believer there are signs sent from those who have gone that they are OK now.

IMO the hawk outside the Court is a sign too.

Monkeys do Good Works!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: June 25, 2011, 11:24:44 PM »

I also think if this had anything to do with George or Lee admitting sexual abuse, that beotch face would have been all smiles in court today, after she met with the judge. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: June 25, 2011, 11:26:01 PM »

Nejame eliminating...not family issue..not witness issue could have taken another issue...not jury cause court reporter left and would have had to stay to address issue with juror...remaining options....trouble with lawyers....or plea deal...since Ashton went to take depositions....one would think problem with Cheney Mason as he is the one who brought issue to front...

Looks like Nejame and Red on the same thought process. And no we did not discuss theory.  

This makes sense because if MASON is out, death penalty trial cannot go forward, he was the death penalty qualified atty. Would also explain Casey being teary eyed.

Maybe the first real tears she has shed this whole trial...

I read that Simms is DP qualified and she would just take Mason's spot, so realy no idea why this would upset the wench. 

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: June 25, 2011, 11:28:19 PM »

Maybe the defense had reprimands for their texting?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: June 25, 2011, 11:29:47 PM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela

May have been shocked when the judge went off on them for violating his order to have reports on what their witnesses were going to testify about for the THIRD TIME. This is out of hand and the judge knows it. He has gone out of his way to try to help the defense defend KC but I think he may have run the limit on what he can do legally.

Maybe, but mason asked for this meeting.  Would he want to be ripped a new A-hole and ask for htis meeeting?  Doesn't make any sense to me.

Tge only thing that makes sense to me is she wants to copp a plea.  She goes into discuss with the jduge wanting to plead guilty, then has to get the state in there later to talk about a plea deal, which they will have to go back to their office and discuss.  

This is the only thing (bar jury misconduct) that makes a lick of sense to me.  JBP would discuss mistrial motions in open court.  

Mason asked for this, so I don't know.  Mason leaving I doubt woudl cause this type of in chambers meeting, unless she is accusing Mason of doing something, but then wouldn't she ask for this meetign through bozo?

UNLESS>>>>>>>>> Mason told something to keep his own butt out of a sling. He is an officer of the court and while that seems to mean nothing to bozo he might just have a small tinge of ethics which prevents him from going along with something illegal.

Could be. 

My2 votes are.

1.  Plea?
2.  Something with Mason.   Iheard or read somewhere that beotch was yelling at him or something because he opened the door on her theft, why she was in handcuffs? 

But, no idea why #2 would cause an in chamber meeting?

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: June 25, 2011, 11:32:06 PM »

Part Two of today's waste of time:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html

scatty,  thanks again....the first part is well worth re-watching
Did you notice Mason at the table, looks like he does not care about it at all.

I first noticed him covering his eyes, to me it said, omg, bozo shut up and sit down. 

That's exactly what it said to me.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: June 25, 2011, 11:32:36 PM »

i am thinking that the defense might have filed a disqualification motion against Judge Perry.  I didn't think that initially but in re-watching the video at around the 10 min mark when they have the side bar, prior to going into chambers, the body language was telling. 
JP and Ashton look, in my opinion, deflated with expressions of now this.  At first I thought that maybe Casey fired Baez but that didn't seem likely seeing how he was so involved in the discussions just prior - it seemed like he was ready to call a witness.  Then I thought maybe Mason was quitting but again why stop testimony for that.  I did a little research and found some interesting things.  Apparently this would fall under fla. r. jud. admin 2.160(e).  The main reason that I think the defense might have done this is twofold:
1. I have heard some news chatter talk about JP being biased towards the defense.  I don't think it is true but the fact that I heard more than one channel and more than one new person saying it makes me think the story started somewhere and was deliberatly put out.
2. It is my understanding that such a motion would stop the proceedings in its track. I will research that a little more. I think the reaction at side bar from Ashton and Perry was one that would indicate something was just said that they knew immediately that they would have to  temporarily stop the proceedings for. 

http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/JN/JNJournal01.nsf/Author/E76978A5AA65A20585256ADB005D631E

hopefully this link works.  It is a really good summary of what this motion is and what is used in determining if it is proper.  Again, do I think it will work? NO but I have seen the defense do a lot of far fetched things so I don't doubt they would try it.  One of the sentences that stuck out for me in the above article was:

"A trial judge’s hostility toward or criticism of counsel or counsel’s client has proved to be a fertile ground for litigation concerning judicial disqualification. As held by the Supreme Court in Ginsberg v. Holt, 86 So. 2d 650, 651 (Fla. 1956), a trial court’s bias or prejudice against a litigant’s attorney is grounds for disqualification when the prejudice
“is of such degree that it adversely affects the client.” LINK THE QUOTE WAS FROM: http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/JN/JNJournal01.nsf/Author/E76978A5AA65A20585256ADB005D631E
Author of article: Douglas J. Glaid

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.