May 14, 2024, 02:55:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 161852 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: July 25, 2006, 10:11:17 PM »

Louise

I used to have a ceramic stove top.. Hard to tell when hot or not (back then).  After doing what you did (palm down on it) my dad informed me of a semi fact.

If your hand / palm fingers area comes in contact with heat or electricity  ~reflex is to pull back & grip at almost the same time.

If it is an electrical line that is hot you may not pull back fast enough to NOT to grip it..  IF is a hot object & based upon the size & shape the same may happen.

Bottom line..  if touching any thing that may be electrical or hot to touch use the back of you hand..
It will curl / close   away from it and not be able to grasp on to it.

That and I think the back of your hand has LESS surface area that can touch an object to be burnt.

Will it still hurt?  You bet it will but less area involved and may even be less sensative.

Just thought I'd pass some age old wisdom on...
 Smile

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: July 25, 2006, 10:12:00 PM »

New Front Page Post:

Quick Chat with Beth Twitty from Wisconsin

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/25/quick-chat-with-beth-twitty-from-wisconsin/

Having got Beth in trouble in the past with flight attendants and cell phones, I figured I best not press my luck this time.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: July 25, 2006, 10:14:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
This just posted on the front page by poster Allen K.:

Some of what I have heard.

When Oduber was finished with her, she was
returned back to the “Lions” for disposal-(could not
be allowed to live and possibly identify Oduber.)
They killed her during a “snuff” movie
Movie originated from the radio station

And which Oduber would that be? The PR was not in Aruba at the time, correct?

I"m not sure we know that for a fact.  That the PR Oduber was not there.  We know he returned from Florida on June 9th but we don't know for sure where he was on May 30th, IMO.

Thanks Klaas that's what I was thinking.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: July 25, 2006, 10:15:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I am here OF and have been for awhile so I know my name should show up.Did you hear the good news from my area?

Klaas that is an awesome picture. Yes your sister should copyright it quick or sell to one of the news channels.

Mrs Red I posted the good news in the Monkey Lounge and Sleuth is so good He/she was able to find all the info right off. So much for what I was cautioning you all about a few days ago. These Monkeys can find anything.JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: July 25, 2006, 10:18:40 PM »

I'm sorry to be so leery of Allen K's post...the thought is just so revolting.  Guess I am having a trust issue.  Still not convinced, although it's been said over and over...I can't get the vision of Oduber embracing a distraught Beth...ugh...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: July 25, 2006, 10:19:42 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I'm sorry to be so leery of Allen K's post...the thought is just so revolting.  Guess I am having a trust issue.  Still not convinced, although it's been said over and over...I can't get the vision of Oduber embracing a distraught Beth...ugh...

Me too 2NJSons.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: July 25, 2006, 10:20:11 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
This just posted on the front page by poster Allen K.:

Some of what I have heard.

When Oduber was finished with her, she was
returned back to the “Lions” for disposal-(could not
be allowed to live and possibly identify Oduber.)
They killed her during a “snuff” movie
Movie originated from the radio station

Shocked

Wouldnt surprise me ONE bit look how fast he turned on the family
He openly said he just wanted it to go away

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 25, 2006, 10:21:22 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Me too 2NJSons.

Me 3.

And remember - this was right before an election!  That would be an incentive for a cover up huh?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: July 25, 2006, 10:23:24 PM »

More from Allan K on the front page:

some More

Paulis Van Der Sloot, Van Straten, the Kalpoes, and cry baby Joran all agreed to get rid of her. Paulis Van Der Sloot, Van Straten, and members of the Murder Investigators/Police Destroyed Evidence of the Crime allowing no physical evidence at this time. The Four police/Investigator’s Previous Statements Claiming they Knew where Deepak burried her. There Happened to be an incinerator right next door from the Landfill, and the Owner of the Incinerator was found murdered with his head chopped off shortly after Natalee Holloway Vanished. The reputation of the whole Netherlands is at stake because of the little blind and arrogant Island. If the Netherlands Dont step in and expose the corruption they would prove themselves having Involvement Kidnapping, rape, and murder. Theres could be up to 20 or more suspects involved in this horrible crime. Deepaks statements to the Police Indicated that Natalee Halloway was Severely Victimized by Multiple Assailants. Anyone thinking that these stupid aruban criminals are innocent has to be an Idiot.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: July 25, 2006, 10:24:36 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "San"

Me too 2NJSons.

Me 3.

And remember - this was right before an election!  That would be an incentive for a cover up huh?

Yes Oduber was only worried about himself.  He wasn't worried about tourism.  If he was he would have solved this case.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: July 25, 2006, 10:26:27 PM »

I remember that post.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: July 25, 2006, 10:29:01 PM »

Well, if you have taken note of MY theories -- this fits right in! I have said this goes all the way to Oduber ( I just haven't been able to conclusively nail Oduber as to be PHYSICALLY involved yet.)
...... to go further...... I believe this is the reason our FBI and State Department are "walking on egg shells."  This goes VERY high up and literally Aruba's Soverignty is at stake with The Netherlands. JMO

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: July 25, 2006, 10:30:06 PM »

More from Allan K on the front page:

some More

Paulis Van Der Sloot, Van Straten, the Kalpoes, and cry baby Joran all agreed to get rid of her. Paulis Van Der Sloot, Van Straten, and members of the Murder Investigators/Police Destroyed Evidence of the Crime allowing no physical evidence at this time. The Four police/Investigator’s Previous Statements Claiming they Knew where Deepak burried her. There Happened to be an incinerator right next door from the Landfill, and the Owner of the Incinerator was found murdered with his head chopped off shortly after Natalee Holloway Vanished. The reputation of the whole Netherlands is at stake because of the little blind and arrogant Island. If the Netherlands Dont step in and expose the corruption they would prove themselves having Involvement Kidnapping, rape, and murder. Theres could be up to 20 or more suspects involved in this horrible crime. Deepaks statements to the Police Indicated that Natalee Halloway was Severely Victimized by Multiple Assailants. Anyone thinking that these stupid aruban criminals are innocent has to be an Idiot.

When you think about every statement that we heard from Deepak he gave us the most information.  Deepak is the one who implicated Paulus and Freddy.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: July 25, 2006, 10:31:07 PM »

P.S. -- I have always maintained the man with his head cut off was "involved!!!"

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: July 25, 2006, 10:32:01 PM »

Thank you, Oldfart, for the tip. I'll be more careful.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: July 25, 2006, 10:32:29 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
P.S. -- I have always maintained the man with his head cut off was "involved!!!"

I agree.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: July 25, 2006, 10:34:48 PM »

"If"..Obuder or however you spell it, had women working for him as basically s@x slaves, and if that is a verified fact, then the man is capable of a lot. IMHO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: July 25, 2006, 10:35:14 PM »

I dont know this poster, but I trust Klaas if she says he's been a regular on the front page.

Let's just assume that he is legit and really is a friend of the family and been helping them...

Perhaps he is posting all of this as it is inside info that the family has refrained from discussing?  Nothing is happening so why not release what is known and try to break open the case?

Just thinking out loud here....
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: July 25, 2006, 10:36:10 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

This was something I leaned toward...my first focus was on Valero, then later this incident....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: July 25, 2006, 10:36:25 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

Quick Chat with Beth Twitty from Wisconsin

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/25/quick-chat-with-beth-twitty-from-wisconsin/

Having got Beth in trouble in the past with flight attendants and cell phones, I figured I best not press my luck this time.

Thanks for update RED. Amazing that Beth can keep on keeping on. And that's good news for justice and bad news for Aruba.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.