May 13, 2024, 07:30:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 22- 6/18 - 6/19/11  (Read 656450 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: June 19, 2011, 01:35:41 PM »

Great information you guys have found on Body Farm. I found a place with to me is "unreliable" that states he was co-founder but consider the source. You info is so much reliable.

Wikipedia  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_farm

" It was first started in late 1981 by anthropologists William M. Bass and Bill Rodriguez ..."

I guess we can figure who gave the info on that.

That has just been added because I looked it up on wiki last night and it was not there. Someone has added it since then. Of course anyone can add anything and unless someone disputes it, it stays. I am writing them to dispute it.

Check it out now.
no mention of him......................     I hear crickets

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: June 19, 2011, 01:36:38 PM »

The Wiki edit to the Body Farm wiki page for the Rodriguez entry was made by an IP in the Maryland area.  Very possible that Rodriguez lives in that area.  Just saying

Rodriguez, William C., III, Ph.D.,
No. 40    Office of the Armed Force Medical Examiner
1413 Research Boulevard, Bldg. 102
Rockville, MD 20850
E-mail: william.c.rodriguez1@us.army.mil     (301) 319-0000

Thanks Turbothink!  He lives there as well as I already found a white pages listing for him.  Just wasn't sure until this post of yours if it was the same guy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: June 19, 2011, 01:37:51 PM »

Great information you guys have found on Body Farm. I found a place with to me is "unreliable" that states he was co-founder but consider the source. You info is so much reliable.

Wikipedia  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_farm

" It was first started in late 1981 by anthropologists William M. Bass and Bill Rodriguez ..."

I guess we can figure who gave the info on that.

That has just been added because I looked it up on wiki last night and it was not there. Someone has added it since then. Of course anyone can add anything and unless someone disputes it, it stays. I am writing them to dispute it.

Check it out now.
no mention of him......................     I hear crickets

Flamom - no reference now because Turbothink edited the wiki page. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: June 19, 2011, 01:39:38 PM »

ya know, JA is one of the sharpest minds I have had the pleasure of watching in court.. I hope he has the 411 on this guy before he testifies tomorrow.. That would be EPIC!!!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: June 19, 2011, 01:41:22 PM »

Someone send Rodriguez an email and check to see if the IP is the same as the wiki edit 69.143.82.63 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: June 19, 2011, 01:43:37 PM »

ya know, JA is one of the sharpest minds I have had the pleasure of watching in court.. I hope he has the 411 on this guy before he testifies tomorrow.. That would be EPIC!!!!

We are working on getting the info to him or at least to someone who can get it to him.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: June 19, 2011, 01:43:48 PM »

Ashton says in the Orlando news copied on this link...
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/prosecution-wants-mental-health-reports-about-casey-kept-out/

There is nothing in the results of Caseys mental evaluation by the American psychiatry institution that says she has been diagnosed with ANY disorder.. no personality disorder. No clinical illness..

The motion, which did not include many specifics, said the reports “are based entirely upon statements made to them by” Anthony.

Ashton goes on to say they do not diagnose Anthony “as suffering from any clinical or personality disorders as recognized by the American Psychiatric Association.”

WTF???  It is impossible to diagnose her accurately based on anything she says...she lies about everything.....she cannot be trusted to tell the truth about anything!!  Her actions speak more truthfully than anything that comes out of her mouth!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1567 on: June 19, 2011, 01:48:56 PM »

We are working on getting the info to him or at least to someone who can get it to him.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1568 on: June 19, 2011, 01:50:10 PM »

OK, I am rewatching Dr Rod's testimony and I am getting the feeling that he was bounced from the Body Farm.....he sees himself as a founder.. building it by pouring concrete and putting up fences, writing the first paper.. so why did he leave? bitter? unrecognized? ego driven and felt he was underecognized?

He looks like Rip Torn to me......http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.thebestgossip.com/uploaded_images/Rip_Torn_9988-768216.jpg&imgrefurl=http://thebestgossip.com/2007/04/rip-torn-wants-non-jurl-trial.html&usg=__r8yHkFmcHyq9Ug-KF2dzcsLhYtQ=&h=727&w=450&sz=35&hl=en&start=27&zoom=1&tbnid=8L19p8H6I9xuPM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=86&ei=ADb-TdeyIurZ0QGJv4SxAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drip%2Btorn%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address%26rlz%3D1I7TSNA_enUS396%26biw%3D1362%26bih%3D587%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1068&vpy=150&dur=390&hovh=285&hovw=177&tx=120&ty=238&page=2&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:27&biw=1362&bih=587

Check out the pic

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: June 19, 2011, 01:53:30 PM »

I sent Ashton a direct email about it last night. It really bothers me this man misrepresented himself as being a co-founder of the body farm when he was nothing but an undergrad student when it started. Granted he did some bug studies but that is NOT a co-founder and MANY of the students worked their butts off back then and for him to take credit for it pissed me off. It also scares me to think even though he is a respected anthropologist he had to lie to make himself look better. If he would do that, what else will he do and that is why I contacted Ashton.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: June 19, 2011, 01:55:55 PM »

I sent Ashton a direct email about it last night. It really bothers me this man misrepresented himself as being a co-founder of the body farm when he was nothing but an undergrad student when it started. Granted he did some bug studies but that is NOT a co-founder and MANY of the students worked their butts off back then and for him to take credit for it pissed me off. It also scares me to think even though he is a respected anthropologist he had to lie to make himself look better. If he would do that, what else will he do and that is why I contacted Ashton.

Absolutely!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: June 19, 2011, 01:56:25 PM »

The Wiki edit to the Body Farm wiki page for the Rodriguez entry was made by an IP in the Maryland area.  Very possible that Rodriguez lives in that area.  Just saying

Rockville, MD 20850

Thanks Turbothink!  He lives there as well as I already found a white pages listing for him.  Just wasn't sure until this post of yours if it was the same guy.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  he's there, he's not there, he's there, he's not there

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: June 19, 2011, 01:57:30 PM »

omg, that is creepy!  

Looks just like him, except Rip Torn didn't have the "comb over" goin on!   Monkey Devil!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: June 19, 2011, 01:57:51 PM »

OK, I am rewatching Dr Rod's testimony and I am getting the feeling that he was bounced from the Body Farm.....he sees himself as a founder.. building it by pouring concrete and putting up fences, writing the first paper.. so why did he leave? bitter? unrecognized? ego driven and felt he was underecognized?
I not sure  since Reds article above says that BRod and Bass stay in contact weekly.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: June 19, 2011, 01:58:33 PM »

Rockville, MD 20850

This guy must have b*lls. In his CV he claims he is co-founder of the body farm and has Dr.Bass as a reference. I posted a link to his CV yesterday.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: June 19, 2011, 01:59:33 PM »

I also pointed out to Ashton that originally there were NO FENCES and those were only built after some of the UT students "got wind" (a little pun there) of what they were doing and started going to see the bodies. LOL There also used to be an animal research facility on that back road but it has been torn down since.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: June 19, 2011, 02:00:16 PM »

Rockville, MD 20850

Don't know if this has been posted.
http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Rodriguez_William_56504426.aspx

Dr. William C. Rodriguez III
Medical Examiner and Forensic Anthropologist With the Office
Local Address: Rockville, Maryland, United States
Share This Profile         

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: June 19, 2011, 02:01:10 PM »

The Wiki edit to the Body Farm wiki page for the Rodriguez entry was made by an IP in the Maryland area.  Very possible that Rodriguez lives in that area.  Just saying

No. 40    Office of the Armed Force Medical Examiner
Rockville, MD 20850
E-mail: william.c.rodriguez1@us.army.mil     (301) 319-0000

Thanks Turbothink!  He lives there as well as I already found a white pages listing for him.  Just wasn't sure until this post of yours if it was the same guy.

This guy must have b*lls. In his CV he claims he is co-founder of the body farm and has Dr.Bass as a reference. I posted a link to his CV yesterday.

I don't think he thought anyone would question his credentials. I told Ashton to call Dr. Bass.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1578 on: June 19, 2011, 02:01:21 PM »

Is Rodriguez claiming to have cofounded The Body Farm or is it the media suggesting that? I've seen nothing that shows he cofounded it with Bass, only that he helped start it. When I see "helped start", I tend to think it was when more cadavar were added as well as other grad students. I'm trying to remember how many students there were on this team. I forget. Turbo would know, she knows her Bass! I think it was a group of 6 grad students, including Rodriguez, but I could be off. I seriously forget. This group help form the forensic study edu as we know it today. As far as founding, that has to be Bass. Just like all the articles say, he started with 1 body & a concrete slab, as working for TN as the ME. He's one smart fart!

Actually he was not even a graduate student when the Body Farm was started so you are right. I think the hype about him being a co-founder is BS and I really can't see him saying that because it is too easy to check. It most likely is media hype.

I just went back and listened to the first part of his testimony from this morning.  Baez asked him if he was a Co-Founder of The Body Farm, and he answered yes, he was.  He goes on to tell how that came about...

Starts at about 5:25

http://www.wftv.com/video/28280973/index.html

I just fired off an email to Jeff Ashton about his statement and suggested he contact Dr. Bass for verification but that Rodriguez was not a co-founder but a research assistant. I included the years he attended UT and what degrees he held at that time. If he lied about one thing he is not a dependable witness.

Not shocked at all, not even shocked he stated for the record in court that he was a co-founder.......impeach his ass Jeff 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: June 19, 2011, 02:01:44 PM »

I also pointed out to Ashton that originally there were NO FENCES and those were only built after some of the UT students "got wind" (a little pun there) of what they were doing and started going to see the bodies. LOL There also used to be an animal research facility on that back road but it has been torn down since.

I didn't note the link and I looked at so many I'm not sure I could find it again, but iirc I read that there were some protests from locals in the early days as well BEFORE the fences went up, and that the fences seemed to resolve that problem.  Do you remember anything about that?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.