May 13, 2024, 01:35:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #3 8/24 - 8/29/2007  (Read 205549 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #900 on: August 29, 2007, 05:24:24 PM »

Is this the right room, Klaas?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: August 29, 2007, 05:24:32 PM »

Janet - have a great rest of the day!

Dugga - looks like Dana has signed off now

Ack. I needed to ask him where he followed that link from. Maybe I'll call into his show tonight and we can talk about his problem on the air.  Laughing
LOL, yes I tried to ask him the same question! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: August 29, 2007, 05:25:09 PM »

Yes - HOW ARE YOU?  We've missed you!

Did you end up having surgery?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: August 29, 2007, 05:30:28 PM »

Hi.  I think I'm fine.  I went in for the test.  Before it started the nurse told me that my dr. would have the results in 1-2 wks., but during the test the cardiologist told me that he would have the results to my dr. by 5 pm that day.  That had me a tad worried, but as of today I have not heard anything.  I'm assumeing that meant they didn't find anything.  I see my dr. every 3 months and he told me last time I saw him (when he ordered the test) that if it turned out ok he had some other tests in mind that we would talk about next time.  The pains have eased up tremendously but they still wake me up in the night once in awhile. 

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: August 29, 2007, 05:30:55 PM »

Very good to see you!

Monkeys were worrying.... Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: August 29, 2007, 05:32:29 PM »

My husband thinks that it may just be heartburn because of all the stress I've had with dealing with that episode concerning my granddaughter.  They still won't let me see her and it is tearing me up inside.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: August 29, 2007, 05:32:48 PM »

Hi.  I think I'm fine.  I went in for the test.  Before it started the nurse told me that my dr. would have the results in 1-2 wks., but during the test the cardiologist told me that he would have the results to my dr. by 5 pm that day.  That had me a tad worried, but as of today I have not heard anything.  I'm assumeing that meant they didn't find anything.  I see my dr. every 3 months and he told me last time I saw him (when he ordered the test) that if it turned out ok he had some other tests in mind that we would talk about next time.  The pains have eased up tremendously but they still wake me up in the night once in awhile. 

I'm glad you are feeling better.  See if it were me I'd be calling the doctors office to find out the results of the test.  I'm sure that no news is good news but I always like to hear it from the doctor.  I figure if I'm paying for a test it's my right to know the results  Wink
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: August 29, 2007, 05:33:18 PM »

Very good to see you!

Monkeys were worrying.... Laughing

Thank you Sharon.  That is very nice to know.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: August 29, 2007, 05:34:07 PM »

My husband thinks that it may just be heartburn because of all the stress I've had with dealing with that episode concerning my granddaughter.  They still won't let me see her and it is tearing me up inside.
Very possible.  Stress can cause alot of problems you wouldn't think possible. 
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: August 29, 2007, 05:37:33 PM »

I have not met you, Katysmom. It is nice to make your acquaintance. And I would like to nominate your avatar for the greatest monkey avatar of all time.

I don't know where that came from, but oh how I wish I had found it first! It's awesome!!!

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: August 29, 2007, 05:37:34 PM »

How is Terry and Peaches doing?

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: August 29, 2007, 05:39:32 PM »

I have not met you, Katysmom. It is nice to make your acquaintance. And I would like to nominate your avatar for the greatest monkey avatar of all time.

I don't know where that came from, but oh how I wish I had found it first! It's awesome!!!

Hi Dugga.  I found the avatar doing a google search for "free avatars".  I clicked on the first site that came up and went through about 150 pages before I found that one.  I surprised myself by being able to upload it to my profile without asking Klaas for help. 

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: August 29, 2007, 05:41:03 PM »

2nd Anniversary of Katrina..so sad.  Just knowing those jerks in Aruba used that time to try to bury everything makes me sick.  Beth, Dave are the strongest people I have ever seen.  I just want them to know that on this day we are thinking of Natalee too.  We will never forget.

Regrets, I've had a few......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: August 29, 2007, 05:41:09 PM »

How is Terry and Peaches doing?

Last I heard Terry was ok and back to work.  He hasn't posted in quite a while, probably trying to get his normal life back.

Peaches is doing her chemo thing and so far so good.  Her platelets are holding up nicely.  With the heat though I imagine it's made her really tired.  She hasn't posted alot lately though.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #914 on: August 29, 2007, 05:47:04 PM »

Good Morning!  KLAAS or SAN, Over in the Missing Persons Thread, there is a thread for Brian Shaffer on page 8 and another later one on page 1.  This is aside from Dihanna and Marlee's posts about the weekend searches.  I found the page 8 one on Sat. and page 1 yesterday.  Seeing Brian's Dad may want to read here after Dihanna told him SM had a thread on Brian, would it be possible to conbine the two. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, wanted to make sure a Mod saw it.

Hi MumInOhio!  Good to see another Buckeye here!  Did we by any chance meet over the weekend during the searches?  If so, trying to figure out who (real name) is.  Of course don't post it, but get my email from Klaas.  Either way, would like to hear from you!

Welcome to the cage!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: August 29, 2007, 05:48:13 PM »

whats up with the pop-ups??????

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: August 29, 2007, 05:50:03 PM »

I'm not getting any. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: August 29, 2007, 05:55:00 PM »

Dugga is trying out some new ads. 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: August 29, 2007, 05:58:26 PM »

Have to run out for a bit so I'm posting the "warning" a little early  Wink

Thanks for the warning!  I'd hate to get stuck in the door again!

LOL, I didn't even know about that until Marlee told me!  I had signed off for the night and hadn't read back  Laughing

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: August 29, 2007, 06:06:22 PM »

There are no hidden forums here on the site. None of the message areas here require a user to be logged in. Everything everywhere is public here.

The fact that dana's message just a moment ago was posted here in the forum tells me he's definitely not banned. Smile

I'm glad to help anyone at any time, but I do need enough information to know where to begin troubleshooting. Just for future reference, if anyone ever has problems anywhere within the scared monkeys sites, please write down the exact error message, exactly what you did to generate the error, and what program displayed the error (internet explorer, firefox, your antivirus program, etc).

Like I said, I'm happy to help any time. I actually enjoy it. Just email me at dugga@scaredmonkeys.com. But I do need ample information. A doctor can't treat you if all you say is "it hurts!". hahah...

Well, I take that back. My version of "take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning" would be "reboot your computer"  Cool

Dugga, I had to laugh when I read this.  I work in IT supporting about 2000 users (i'm only one of many, of course), but we have to repeat that over and over again, when people call in to open a problem ticket!
May have to put it in your sig. line, or people will forget....... Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.