May 13, 2024, 09:56:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 441748 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: July 19, 2009, 07:32:20 PM »

I need to ask ya'll something.
The couple that was killed in the Florida panhandle once owned a strip club called
Back Seat. 
Wasn't that one of Mr. Pink's company names?

Mags, are you getting a funny feeling something is very wrong in this case of murder?  I have a very strong feeling something is just not right about the circumstances surrounding all this.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2009, 07:36:59 PM »

The couple that was killed in the Florida panhandle once owned a strip club called
Back Seat. 

I am wanting to say it was Back Seat Bangers?  I could be wrong.

Thanks, Blue Moon.  I was thinking it was Back Seat Productions.  Surely, there is no connection.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: July 19, 2009, 07:43:00 PM »

Back Seat. 

Murdered Fla. Couple's Daughter Will Care for 13 Siblings
The Adult Daughter of Byrd and Melanie Billings Will Move Into the Family Home
By LEE FERRAN, BILL McGUIRE and LAUREN COX
July 19, 2009

Byrd Billings was a 66-year-old entrepreneur who dabbled in used cars, boats and the adult industry before finally hitting it big. Melanie Billings was a 43-year-old country music lover who fed the homeless and was devoted to her MySpace page.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=8122403&page=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #163 on: July 19, 2009, 07:43:34 PM »

QUOTE FROM BASTIBRO:

I guess you are familiar with my take on that issue Blue Moon,

Kyle is not a liar and having seen all the pics that have been circulating on the internet I just don`t believe that were the remains of Natalee.

Besides that I would consider any answers from Eduardo Mansur as not reliable.

QUOTE FROM BLUE MOON:

Oh Bastibro do not put words in my mouth.  You and others STILL do not get it.  I DID NOT say I believe Natalee was in that cage (very possible though).  What I AM saying is WE WILL NEVER know what was in that cage because they were allowed (ALE) full unrestricted access to that cage to remove "whatever" was in it without any objections from anyone on that ship.   Face it, that IS what Kyle said and HE has NOT returned to dispute those words.  The pictures clearly show large plastic bags with "evidence" in it being removed.  Now whether it was the remains of Natalee or the remains of whoever WE will never know because ALE was allowed to do it without ANY objections from ANYONE.  Do you get my drift now.  You are entitled to your opinion BUT so am I and Kyle cannot dispute his own words

I don't believe Bastibro has been back to answer this.  Why?  Because he or the rest of them have NO answers. Having an opinion is one thing but when stated so firmly that Kyle would not lie when we have his words here for all to read is another thing.  My conclusion at this point is there were remains in that cage.  JMO   Who's we do not know but I do have a feeling it was Natalee but now it cannot be proved.

The part I highlighted in green above I find interesting too.  Just curious as to what that opinion is based on.    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: July 19, 2009, 07:44:37 PM »

Back Seat. 

Mags, are you getting a funny feeling something is very wrong in this case of murder?  I have a very strong feeling something is just not right about the circumstances surrounding all this.

As I said before, A group of seven or eight people, some of them active military, training for a month
to burgle a home surely raises suspicion.  I think there is more than we know at this time.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: July 19, 2009, 07:46:03 PM »

QUOTE FROM BASTIBRO:

Kyle is not a liar and having seen all the pics that have been circulating on the internet I just don`t believe that were the remains of Natalee.

QUOTE FROM BLUE MOON:

Oh Bastibro do not put words in my mouth.  You and others STILL do not get it.  I DID NOT say I believe Natalee was in that cage (very possible though).  What I AM saying is WE WILL NEVER know what was in that cage because they were allowed (ALE) full unrestricted access to that cage to remove "whatever" was in it without any objections from anyone on that ship.   Face it, that IS what Kyle said and HE has NOT returned to dispute those words.  The pictures clearly show large plastic bags with "evidence" in it being removed.  Now whether it was the remains of Natalee or the remains of whoever WE will never know because ALE was allowed to do it without ANY objections from ANYONE.  Do you get my drift now.  You are entitled to your opinion BUT so am I and Kyle cannot dispute his own words

I don't believe Bastibro has been back to answer this.  Why?  Because he or the rest of them have NO answers. Having an opinion is one thing but when stated so firmly that Kyle would not lie when we have his words here for all to read is another thing.  My conclusion at this point is there were remains in that cage.  JMO   Who's we do not know but I do have a feeling it was Natalee but now it cannot be proved.

I agree.

This reminds me of "Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: July 19, 2009, 07:50:11 PM »

Back Seat. 

As I said before, A group of seven or eight people, some of them active military, training for a month
to burgle a home surely raises suspicion.  I think there is more than we know at this time.

I agree.

Mixed Picture of Billings' Emerges in Fla. Double Murder Case
Robbers Allegedly Killed for Children's Medication, Family Documents and Some Jewelry
By LEE FERRAN and BILL McGUIRE
July 17, 2009

Together, they adopted 13 children with autism, Down Syndrome and other developmental disabilities and lived in a sprawling home west of Pensacola.

Interviews and court records obtained by the Associated Press also portray Byrd Billings as a former strip club owner-turned used car dealer who was once sentenced to probation for an adoption scam. He frequently crossed paths with "shady characters," according to an ex-wife, but police have offered no evidence linking his past to the murders of Billings and his wife.

Known around Pensacola as "Bud," Byrd Billings spent his early years in Mississippi and Tennessee. He owned a car dealership in Mississippi in the 1980s, and incorporated a boat company in 1976. The corporation was dissolved in the 1980s. In divorce records from the dissolution of his second marriage, in 1993, Billings reported having a net worth of just $1,400, including total cash assets of $100 and a net monthly income of $1,190. Four months after the divorce, Melanie became his third wife.

At the time of their death, they were living in a $700,000 home - opulent by Pensacola standards - and associates say they employed several people to care for the children. But how they

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=8110569&page=1

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: July 19, 2009, 07:50:43 PM »

QUOTE FROM BASTIBRO:

QUOTE FROM BLUE MOON:

The part I highlighted in green above I find interesting too.  Just curious as to what that opinion is based on.    

My guess would be Hotshot TOLD him that and he firmly believes it.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: July 19, 2009, 07:57:44 PM »

QUOTE FROM BASTIBRO:

QUOTE FROM BLUE MOON:

I was thinking maybe Caps, but probably the same difference.   Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2009, 08:25:36 PM »

QUOTE FROM BASTIBRO:

QUOTE FROM BLUE MOON:

I was thinking maybe Caps, but probably the same difference.   Monkey Devil!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: July 19, 2009, 09:09:41 PM »

QUOTE FROM BASTIBRO:

QUOTE FROM BLUE MOON:

I agree.

Or 'ask me no questions because I will not answer them'..... didn't take the time to go find my post asking questions about his SS statement.  Quite honestly, I think of the case, what it means to me, how it will ever be resolved.  I try not to spend time on those who follow but make half ass'd statements with no backup......Yes, I have read today's comments and agree.  Even noticed Debbie logged on earlier and wondered if she'd have something to offer or if maybe she was just checking spelling.

If I sound a little irritable, maybe it's because it's been a long, busy weekend here.  I come here first and last, every day that I can & won't stop unless this computer craps out, I croak or am out of town. 

San, I love your website photo & message. 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 09:11:33 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: July 19, 2009, 09:15:00 PM »

<snipped>

Even noticed Debbie logged on earlier and wondered if she'd have something to offer or if maybe she was just checking spelling.

<snipped<

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #172 on: July 19, 2009, 09:17:27 PM »

<snipped>

Even noticed Debbie logged on earlier and wondered if she'd have something to offer or if maybe she was just checking spelling.

<snipped<

That's what I was thinking. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: July 19, 2009, 09:20:29 PM »

QUOTE FROM BASTIBRO:

QUOTE FROM BLUE MOON:

I agree.

Or 'ask me no questions because I will not answer them'..... didn't take the time to go find my post asking questions about his SS statement.  Quite honestly, I think of the case, what it means to me, how it will ever be resolved.  I try not to spend time on those who follow but make half ass'd statements with no backup......Yes, I have read today's comments and agree.  Even noticed Debbie logged on earlier and wondered if she'd have something to offer or if maybe she was just checking spelling.

If I sound a little irritable, maybe it's because it's been a long, busy weekend here.  I come here first and last, every day that I can & won't stop unless this computer craps out, I croak or am out of town. 

I also come here first and last thing every day before I head over to the other threads.  You never know when there will be good news that Natalee is finally coming home to her family and country.  It is a very simple thing to do the right thing for Beth and Dave and for the memory of Natalee.  Aruba, sadly, will never do the right thing.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: July 19, 2009, 09:22:10 PM »

from 2NJ:

Sand what is your website photo?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: July 19, 2009, 09:22:47 PM »

from 2NJ:

Darn it---correction.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: July 19, 2009, 09:35:13 PM »

QUOTE FROM BASTIBRO:

QUOTE FROM BLUE MOON:

I agree.

I agree 2NJ.  I try not to spend too much time thinking about "them" either; it tends to made me mad and grumpy.  And since Bastibro has developed a habit of coming here to make his comments about posts, but doesn't see fit to answer any subsequent questions regarding his comments; I've come to consider him just another drive-by like so many others before him.  JMO

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: July 19, 2009, 09:36:35 PM »

QUOTE FROM BASTIBRO:

QUOTE FROM BLUE MOON:

I agree.

Hi 2NJ, I do the same thing.  I come here first and last.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: July 19, 2009, 09:37:23 PM »

QUOTE FROM BASTIBRO:

QUOTE FROM BLUE MOON:

I agree.

I agree 2NJ.  I try not to spend too much time thinking about "them" either; it tends to make me mad and grumpy.  And since Bastibro has developed a habit of coming here to make his comments about posts, but doesn't see fit to answer any subsequent questions regarding his comments; I've come to consider him just another drive-by like so many others before him.  JMO

edit to correct typo!   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: July 19, 2009, 09:54:01 PM »

from 2NJ:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.