May 16, 2024, 02:09:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 410113 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #840 on: November 28, 2008, 10:13:10 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

Hi Monkeys~

Good eyes Wyks........I haven't had the time to even look at one set of doc's yet and am jumping on to check in for a bit, I wonder WHEN the LAST time was???

O/T - I am putting the tree up and decorating outside and it's surreal because we went swimming in the Gulf earlier today and it was around 78 degrees outside Weird putting up Christmas decorations in shorts and a t-shirt.

Uh Huh....you're doing it again..

sorry~but, it's true. I know they asked someone from the OCSO if they do pregnancy test when the inmate goes thru intake, so I'd assume she either isn't or maybe was earlier and maybe had an abortion.... JMO

Here you go SS~just for you!

LOL...I'll see if I can put my 3 monitors side by side and view the picture  thanks for the dedication tho.. 

Sorry  I'm so tired I just uploaded them to the puter and haven't done anything else to scale down the pictures yet.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #841 on: November 28, 2008, 10:17:10 PM »

sorry~but, it's true. I know they asked someone from the OCSO if they do pregnancy test when the inmate goes thru intake, so I'd assume she either isn't or maybe was earlier and maybe had an abortion.... JMO

I figured out how I can view it !!!  How deep is that water there...can I bring my boat right up close? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: November 28, 2008, 10:19:05 PM »

Well, I see I am invisible tonight.

I'll come back when people see me.

Good night.

No, no, no Brandi.  You are NOT invisible.  I'm the one who is usually not seen.  I love the work you do and what would this forum be without you?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #843 on: November 28, 2008, 10:19:56 PM »

I figured out how I can view it !!!  How deep is that water there...can I bring my boat right up close? 

Well, the Gulf of Mexico is pretty deep J/K~the Santa Rosa Sound is behind us and they have boats all over, from a wakeboard boats to 100 ft yachts. So, I think it is deep enough..........let me know in advance so we can get some fresh crabs out back.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: November 28, 2008, 10:20:05 PM »

Joesamas Mama:

This was a recent article of his:
Eryn Bloomfield: One of The Worst Mothers In America Sticks Up For 8-Year-Old Murdering Son
http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2034

Compare that to how Krause has treated CA (who defends her murdering daughter!)  He contradicts himself!

Lisa

BIG DIFFERENCE!!! This little guy, regardless of what he did, is still a little guy!! What mother wouldn't defend him? That guy can be such a you know!!

I AGREE!  Man he really mad me mad w/that article!  I still say there is a lot more to that story then what they are saying ... He (the boy) said he (his dad) was suffering .. so he shot him ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #845 on: November 28, 2008, 10:20:08 PM »

well now, this is interesting!!     cindy's mother writing about casey being pregnant BEFORE...

"i smiled when you said cindy says she doesn't think casey is pg.  i don't think she thought casey was pg the last time around either???  something is keeping casey from facing her mother???  (i was so devastated last time when casey was pregnant.  it was almost like it was my own child).  i just felt terrible and i could imagine how letdown cindy felt."

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

WHAT?   

Ok so this was written July 11th ... BEFORE Caylee was "reported" missing ... I am "assuming" (and ya'll know what they say about that) BUT ... I am assuming that they suspected possibly Casey was "currently" (as of July 11th) that Casey may be pregnant ... possibly b/c of her alluding her mother for a month???

Not necessarily a previous pregnancy prior to Caylee ... .... Thoughts?   Anyone else??

What this appears to be saying, IMO, is that as of July 11th someone in the family suspected Casey of possibly being pregnant (perhaps as one reason she had taken off).  And in addition, Cindy's mother does allude to a time when Casey was actually pregnant, sounds like she had a miscarriage.  Doesn't say whether that was before or after Caylee. 

Wonder how many times Casey has been pregnant?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: November 28, 2008, 10:22:26 PM »

islandmonkey~my Floridian Friend~ are you really here? 

Do you have tolls at every corner where you are? or is it just in the Or-lawn-doe area ?

see...I can stay on topic 
OT

Catching that LP reference made me smile to myself. everytime he says that I go "WTF?!"
(I really do say WTF not the words it stands for I promise)
I hope everymonkey had a wonderful thanksgiving
I really wanna thank everyone who has a scanner and takes the time/money to buy the NE articles and post them up here for everymonkey to see.  I never knew until this case that those "gossip rags" have some of the best articles!!

I almost bought the Globe tonight while shopping..but my wife was with me and she would never let me live it down..  But I really wanted to buy it, that's the sad part.. I think I need therapy, I use to be such a sane person 

I am starting a self help chat room for the "MONKEY JUNKEY"  I will let you know when it up and running!  It is a 12 step program!!   

We need it... 
We sure do!!! Keep me posted!

Carmen
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: November 28, 2008, 10:27:08 PM »

Well, the Gulf of Mexico is pretty deep J/K~the Santa Rosa Sound is behind us and they have boats all over, from a wakeboard boats to 100 ft yachts. So, I think it is deep enough..........let me know in advance so we can get some fresh crabs out back.

I was going to bring down some REAL Lobsters...not like them little scrawny things y'all got down there..  and I meant right there on the beach...I'm sure the Guld of Mexico is deep enough but it don't do me no good if I gotta park a mile and a half off shore 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: November 28, 2008, 10:28:11 PM »

Do you have tolls at every corner where you are? or is it just in the Or-lawn-doe area ?

OT

Catching that LP reference made me smile to myself. everytime he says that I go "WTF?!"
(I really do say WTF not the words it stands for I promise)
I hope everymonkey had a wonderful thanksgiving
I really wanna thank everyone who has a scanner and takes the time/money to buy the NE articles and post them up here for everymonkey to see.  I never knew until this case that those "gossip rags" have some of the best articles!!

I almost bought the Globe tonight while shopping..but my wife was with me and she would never let me live it down..  But I really wanted to buy it, that's the sad part.. I think I need therapy, I use to be such a sane person 

I am starting a self help chat room for the "MONKEY JUNKEY"  I will let you know when it up and running!  It is a 12 step program!!   

We need it... 
We sure do!!! Keep me posted!

Once you go monkey, you never go back

[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: November 28, 2008, 10:28:34 PM »

I was going to bring down some REAL Lobsters...not like them little scrawny things y'all got down there..  and I meant right there on the beach...I'm sure the GulF of Mexico is deep enough but it don't do me no good if I gotta park a mile and a half off shore 

oops

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: November 28, 2008, 10:28:38 PM »

NITERZZZ ALL ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #851 on: November 28, 2008, 10:30:41 PM »

Sorry, just saw this. We have one toll booth that leads to the Island, but you can buy a pass for a yr for $50.00, although they have closed it twice since I lived here and only let Islanders and vacationers who were renting on the
Island go through.

[
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: November 28, 2008, 10:31:23 PM »

I know there were some questions about "Nate", who he is, room-mates with tony or rick's son, two different people or one and the same. 

Seems he IS one and the same.  Tony's room-mate 'Nate' was interviewed on TV.  And in the following doc we have Cindy's mom writing to Cindy, and mentioning that "now even nate was on tv". 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_26.htm

But Nate the roomate has a really different name. Starts with an L and is Polish or some Slavic sounding name. How can the be the same person

Dunno.. This just gets curiouser and curiouser..

Perhaps these are two different Nates.  Yet we do know that Rick and ex-wife Pam seems to have a son named Nate, he is referenced a few times in the docs.  Just odd that Cindy's mom would speak of a Nate the way she did, as tho she knew him. 

Oh well.. back to my branch.

There are two Nates..In one of his(Nate the roomate"s) interviews, he said he had just met KC not long before this whole thing

Carmen
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: November 28, 2008, 10:32:31 PM »

OK, I'm going to throw this out there to see if we can make sense of it. It is in regards to the computer searches done by LE.

Cindy shows up at 7:30 to confront KC at Tony's apt. on July 15th

Calls 911 at ????

11pm she calls Amy to tell her Caylee is missing

KC is first arrested on July 16 at ??? time

Computer has 2 people on it "owner" and "Casey", there is also a Bobby, but no searches are under this name.
The password is password Rico23, which is probably Ricardo b/c KC has programmed in her cell "Rico's Momma".

On the HP Computer Time line for June 16 & 17
June 16th
There is NO activity btw 0100 and 0700, 0900 and noon, 1500 & 2300

June 17th
There is NO activity 0200, 0500 & 0800, 0900 & noon, 1500 and 2300

June 16th
Someone is accessing files at 1600, but there is no user activity noted for the day

June 17th
Files were accessed during midnight and again 1400 - 1500 hours.

Safari Internet activity during 1600 hour

and other user activity btw 1900 and 2300 hours.

OK, so my question is this, who was on her computer? We know that Lee went to get her things from Tony's late in the evening and spent some time talking to the boys per Tony's testimony. Was someone other than KC deleting files? What is Safari Internet? What is accessing files but no user activity?

Not sure about some of your questions.  "Safari" is a browser, like Internet Explorer and Firefox, etc.  "Accessing files but no user activity" means someone opened something in the computer, but did not copy, edit, delete or move anything. 

In the real world, a file is the same thing as a folder.  But in a computer, a file can be a pic or a document, etc.  These things can be held inside a folder.  So, someone had opened a pic or document, perhaps looking at it/them, but didn't do anything with it at that time. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #854 on: November 28, 2008, 10:33:08 PM »

Why would Amy's number be on a scrap of paper in the car? Wouldn't she just have her phone number programed into the phone? Could this possibly be a set up by KC? To lead people to Amy?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: November 28, 2008, 10:33:56 PM »

I was going to bring down some REAL Lobsters...not like them little scrawny things y'all got down there..  and I meant right there on the beach...I'm sure the Guld of Mexico is deep enough but it don't do me no good if I gotta park a mile and a half off shore 

We love lobsters!!!!!!! Actually, it gets deep very quick. My son and I were caught in a bad rip current and it took 4 grown men to get him out, then I just floated out and swam in. They rescued 90 people that weekend here.   Sorry for the O/T Klaas.

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: November 28, 2008, 10:34:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys~

Good eyes Wyks........I haven't had the time to even look at one set of doc's yet and am jumping on to check in for a bit, I wonder WHEN the LAST time was???

O/T - I am putting the tree up and decorating outside and it's surreal because we went swimming in the Gulf earlier today and it was around 78 degrees outside Weird putting up Christmas decorations in shorts and a t-shirt.

thanks islandmonkey!  i'd love to know WHEN the LAST time was too!   

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: November 28, 2008, 10:35:50 PM »

Sorry, just saw this. We have one toll booth that leads to the Island, but you can buy a pass for a yr for $50.00, although they have closed it twice since I lived here and only let Islanders and vacationers who were renting on the
Island go through.

I just remember on Murt's rides, it seems like there was a toll every mile or so..so I wondered if that was typical or just for the Orlando area..this comes into play with Georges claim/lie about the case down 408 with KC..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: November 28, 2008, 10:35:52 PM »

Nice work PJ 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: November 28, 2008, 10:35:53 PM »

Why would Amy's number be on a scrap of paper in the car? Wouldn't she just have her phone number programed into the phone? Could this possibly be a set up by KC? To lead people to Amy?

\

Hmmmmm~Interesting theory

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.