May 13, 2024, 11:55:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523a 9/12 - 9/15/2006 (use this one)  (Read 117483 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2006, 09:30:15 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Spock wrote:

Shizaru, there are many theories to consider, you have yours and I have mine. None is better than the other, and both are speculative. We will just have to wait and see. This does make for good discussion.

Absolutely true!

Hi Klaas ...........

If The Kalpoes Were The Culprits How Long Do You Think It Would Take For The Sloots To Drop A Dime On Them ..............

Everything After The Fact Has Been Orchestrated To Protect The Dutch ..

Phone Records Would Prove Beyond A Reasonable Doubt That A Cover-Up

Started From Day 1 ............

Fat Chance Of Getting To See Phone Records In This Century ....

Rolling Eyes

Joran is the culpret, IMO...maybe Paulus..maybe others as well.  I agree, if it were only K2 this would be over.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: September 13, 2006, 09:35:31 PM »

I Imagine That Paulus's Monday Morning Call To K.J. Went Like This ....

Hi Karin... Remember That Favor You Owed Me ......

Yeah .......

Well My Son Killed An American Tourist & We Have To Have A Diversion.

OK ...... What Do You Have In Mind .....

We Cant Pin It On His Friends Cause They Know He Killed Her ....

We Need Time To Get Rid Of All The Evidence & Her Body .......

Ok ...... I'll Be Right Over ............

Thats The Day The Alibis Were Put Into Motion .......

And The Black Dudes Became The Diversion ...........

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2006, 09:36:22 PM »

Hi Klaas ...........

If The Kalpoes Were The Culprits How Long Do You Think It Would Take For The Sloots To Drop A Dime On Them ..............

Rolling Eyes

I agree Widget.  Those phone records would blow the case apart.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2006, 09:39:33 PM »

I Imagine That Paulus's Monday Morning Call To K.J. Went Like This ....

Hi Karin... Remember That Favor You Owed Me ......

Yeah .......

Well My Son Killed An American Tourist & We Have To Have A Diversion.

OK ...... What Do You Have In Mind .....

We Cant Pin It On His Friends Cause They Know He Killed Her ....

We Need Time To Get Rid Of All The Evidence & Her Body .......

Ok ...... I'll Be Right Over ............

Thats The Day The Alibis Were Put Into Motion .......

And The Black Dudes Became The Diversion ...........

Rolling Eyes
That's it in a nutshell.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2006, 09:45:15 PM »

Just wanted to say hi!  I just got back from playing tennis and meeting a bunch of new people..  Anything on tv about Natalee?  Did we ever get news of who DT is or any of the other rumors out there?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: September 13, 2006, 09:51:07 PM »

Quote from: "MissinNat"
I was looking through today's BONDIA and ran accross this.  The initials L.V.R. jumped out at me.  We need to have Jossy or someone translate and look into this, IMO:
 Shocked   Shocked

L.V.R. = could be.....  Lorenzo Van Rijn !

What does the article say, Klass?

Yes Klaas in your spare time, why have you not learned Pap?

Just a swinging with the tribe
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: September 13, 2006, 09:51:11 PM »

Hey Guys!

No coverage tonight that I can find of Natalee.

Hey Widge....

What's the word baby?

Magic # is three..... Wink

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2006, 09:51:59 PM »

WOW I am convinced after reading the last couple pages that Jerry is the suspect in the sketch.  That comparison should be posted on the front page.  

I maintain that Arashi was the meeting place.  There were locals there the following night when Charles Croes went there at 2 in the morning.  I would be willing to bet there were other there as well on the previous night/ morning...

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2006, 09:53:08 PM »

Spock wrote:

Shizaru, there are many theories to consider, you have yours and I have mine. None is better than the other, and both are speculative. We will just have to wait and see. This does make for good discussion.

Absolutely true!

Hi Klaas ...........

Rolling Eyes

Joran is the culpret, IMO...maybe Paulus..maybe others as well.  I agree, if it were only K2 this would be over.

YEP

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: September 13, 2006, 09:54:15 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
WOW I am convinced after reading the last couple pages that Jerry is the suspect in the sketch.  That comparison should be posted on the front page.  

I maintain that Arashi was the meeting place.  There were locals there the following night when Charles Croes went there at 2 in the morning.  I would be willing to bet there were other there as well on the previous night/ morning...

I agree that the sketch looks just like Jerry.  He may have even sat with the sketch artist while it was being drawn  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2006, 09:55:21 PM »

I agree that the sketch looks just like Jerry.  He may have even sat with the sketch artist while it was being drawn  Wink

Laughing  Laughing
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2006, 09:56:20 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Laughing  Laughing

San,why is that cute little chimp trying to shoot the pretty butterflies?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: September 13, 2006, 10:00:47 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

I'm making a joke but I'm actually serious.  What if that sketch was BS and it actually was a sketch of Jerry.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: September 13, 2006, 10:08:30 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

D: "He also told me that he had not been into work that day. He instead had been at "Carlos & Charlies" and because of that he was in two minds about going to the police because he feared loosing his job."

Seems clear to me Deepak is saying Croes told him he hadn't been at work because he was at CnCs.   There's nothing in that statement to indicate Deepak already knew Croes had been at CnCs, if he had.

S: "My brother has also told me that Steve was also in Carlos & Charlies that night. My brother also told me that Steve also had seen us coming out of Carlos & Charlies with the girl Natalee."

Here Satish was just repeating what he had been told by Deepak.  Who in turn may, and probably was, just repeating what he had been told by Croes.    

Naither Kalpoe says in either statement that they saw Croes in CnCs.

I agree, Shizaru.  J2K also have said there were only about 60 people at CnC's that night.  Both Deepak & Satish claimed they wandered around inside the bar.  One would think they would have recognized SC, especially Deepak, if SC had been in the Cyberzone prior to that evening. Let's not forget that SC worked as a DJ on the Tatoo and probably other places as well.  They would have recognized him if he was there when they were there.  Afterall, SC claimed he recognized them and saw them walk out with Natalee.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2006, 10:09:29 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

I'm making a joke but I'm actually serious.  What if that sketch was BS and it actually was a sketch of Jerry.

Nothing would surprise me klaas.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2006, 10:14:19 PM »

Hello everyone!  Hope all are doing well...
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: September 13, 2006, 10:22:01 PM »

Spock wrote:

Absolutely true!

Shizaru wrote:

"I think either Joran killed her on the beach, or Joran raped her on the beach and then 2K went back and killed her after Joran left"

I agree Joran is deeply involved, so are the Kalpoes, and so it appears is Steve Croes and another "dog". In my opinion, Joran did far more than finger the girl who kept passing out and "could not be awakened after going into the water". Also, Croes gave that alibi for a reason and not "simply out of the blue".  He was fired from the Tatoo for leaving the boat that night, and told Deepak he was at C&C that night.  Satish, also confirmed the story. A return visit to the beach by Deepak and the "dogs" opens up the timeline by several hours and provides an oportunity with a boat to dispose of the evidence. I do believe there is considerable truth in Jorans declaration as he was crying (expressing involuntary remorse) and visibly distressed during the admission:

"I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”  
“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.”

I want to be careful here. This is all in my opinion and based on limited facts and speculation. Other theories could be equally consistent.

In My Opinion
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #177 on: September 13, 2006, 10:36:21 PM »

Evening monkeys. I see we have solved a crime for Aruba...too bad the ALE isn't as smart as the monkeys....did you hear that Aruba?  We know who the guy is in the sketch.   Yoo Hoo!!!  Aruba???  Are you listening?  Get your head out of that corn flakes box! Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: September 13, 2006, 10:43:54 PM »

where did everyone go??? I took a bath and washed my feet.  I even brushed my teeth.  Rolling Eyes
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: September 13, 2006, 10:44:21 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
There is no way Steve Croes works much.  Eighty percent of the photo albums I have searched on the Internet that had anything to do with Aruba contained his pictures and usually one of his friend, Jerry.  I was wondering if Jerry was the other dog, but then it might have been real dogs because there is some talk about that on some of the European sites.

Jerry Is A Carbon Copy Of The Police Sketch Of The Beach Stalker ...

Rolling Eyes

Pretty Darn Close ..........

The Hair Line , The Glasses , The Neck , The Lips ........

Rolling Eyes

Thats about as close as you can get!

"Who let the dogs out"

I saw the pic as I scrolled down, saw the sketch and exclaimed "Oh my goodness!"   Are we sending this to Jossy or Greta?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.