May 21, 2024, 03:01:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 290274 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: September 11, 2008, 10:38:42 PM »

I sitting here watching the 9-11 special on the History Channel. It brings a lot of things back into perspective from 7 years ago. Never forget what is really important to you.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: September 11, 2008, 10:44:39 PM »

Post by angelalala at BFN

I have some news that will "seem" like ... bad news. I believe Tim will be coming home tomorrow. I don't believe any search was conducted. However, please also know... even assuming this disappointing news becomes fact... IT IS NOT THE END. I've also been told the next article from Diario will be on Monday. We need to hang onto our hearts and our hopes. I firmly believe... THERE WILL BE JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ... we are not alone on this road

Thank you texasmom for bringing that over.

I am a firm believer in never say never and I believe Natalee will be found.
Although those "in the know" here can't say anything -- it seems as though it is different this time. 

I agree....I just wish resolution would hasten!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: September 11, 2008, 10:46:18 PM »

I have some news that will "seem" like ... bad news. I believe Tim will be coming home tomorrow. I don't believe any search was conducted. However, please also know... even assuming this disappointing news becomes fact... IT IS NOT THE END. I've also been told the next article from Diario will be on Monday. We need to hang onto our hearts and our hopes. I firmly believe... THERE WILL BE JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ... we are not alone on this road

MOS probably wouldn't allow him to search

I was such a dope-I had such high hopes when he first came on the scene.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: September 11, 2008, 10:51:18 PM »

I still can't believe that permission even has to be asked!!!...let alone turned down...
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: September 11, 2008, 10:54:53 PM »

I still can't believe that permission even has to be asked!!!...let alone turned down...

Unbelievable,  huh? LoRain??

-Darlene
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: September 11, 2008, 10:55:26 PM »

VERY!!!!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: September 11, 2008, 10:55:37 PM »

You're not a dope, Ono. We all have hope. That Tim is coming back does not surprise me because he is dealing with the same regime who has blocked this investigation for 3 1/2 years. Hans Mos is basically Karin Jannsen with a pecker.

Hope that there are higher powers at work than what is running that shoddy island. That is what will bring results.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: September 11, 2008, 10:58:22 PM »

I am still hopeful!

Maybe.... Tim went to Aruba to hand deliver the results of the
lie detector test to Mos and ask for permission to search.

As far as we know Tim went alone.  Maybe a crew is coming
with equipment to search if permission was granted.

Hi Magnolia!
I'm still hopeful too!  I think your "maybe" is a good possibility! 

I'm still hopeful also.

We'll never give up Bruddah!!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: September 11, 2008, 11:00:08 PM »

Like I mentioned above, this whole sickening affair is much larger to me than the unspeakable affront to Natalee and her family. Aruba has spit on the United States and all that is morally right in the world. Watching the 9-11 special fills me with so much emotion. I guess it reminds me of why we have been here for 3+ years and why we will STILL be here until we resolve this. Don't F with us -- we are not going to take it.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: September 11, 2008, 11:04:51 PM »

Good job Wreck!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: September 11, 2008, 11:06:23 PM »

Like I mentioned above, this whole sickening affair is much larger to me than the unspeakable affront to Natalee and her family. Aruba has spit on the United States and all that is morally right in the world. Watching the 9-11 special fills me with so much emotion. I guess it reminds me of why we have been here for 3+ years and why we will STILL be here until we resolve this. Don't F with us -- we are not going to take it.

They have paid a heavy price for spitting in our face Wreck, and will be paying for years to come. The damage they have done to themselves is not repaired in years, but in decades. St. Croix has never recovered and their "problem" had nowhere near the awareness as Natalee's case. They can keep trying to put band-aids on their economy but those don't go very far when when you've had both legs cut off.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: September 11, 2008, 11:18:19 PM »

Wreck, are you still here?  Can you say if that is the case, that Tim just went to deliver the polygraphs and someone else will come search, and that the Gov.. will be behind him this time???

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: September 11, 2008, 11:23:29 PM »

Wreck, are you still here?  Can you say if that is the case, that Tim just went to deliver the polygraphs and someone else will come search, and that the Gov.. will be behind him this time???
That is what I THINK is going on -- your friend Des is a little more "wired in"!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: September 11, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »

Thanks Wreck!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #574 on: September 11, 2008, 11:42:17 PM »

FBI? So they are involved??

That has not been confirmed at this time.

So true Lala's...but...FBI...not the only Big Guns who are involed...Des

I hope you are right here Des, because it's going to take someone bigger than and not associated with the current governemnet to get them off their duffs. Nico Jorge summed it up effective when he said the island is so political intertwined that they cannot prosecute anything bigger than street crime. I believe Hans Mos had been there for quite a while by the time Nico made that remark and he didn't make an effort to exclude him.

Day....You are right on target....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #575 on: September 12, 2008, 12:05:21 AM »

Don't feel bad
Sweetie...we all did...we know better now...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #576 on: September 12, 2008, 12:28:22 AM »

I agree 100% Wreck!  Very well said!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #577 on: September 12, 2008, 12:54:33 AM »

Destiny, I tried to phone you last night and left you a message. THIS is great news and I pray that we can bring her home. God Bless all of you for all of your hard work. Carpe, You stay safe now.
Cajun Miracle
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #578 on: September 12, 2008, 03:59:31 AM »

About that evening in C&C
Joran was in C&C and Deepak & Satish also ?
I have read somewhere that they waited outside
The Kalpoes were nowhere in sight; neither was the car.
Joran told often to tourists that he was not from Aruba but also on holiday
I have the idea that joran told Natalee  that he will take a taxi and will bring her home
And that Natalee believed that she was In a taxi
Next Alana heard was that Natalee got into a car that many in the group had thought was a taxi. (Those look like regular cars.)

June 14-2005
"NATALEE WAS NOT THE GIRL WHO WAS SICK IN THE BATHROOM AT C&C's! My daughter had already told me she was puzzled by that story 'cause she neither saw nor heard anything of the kind regarding Natalee. We were at the vigil yesterday and they were discussing that... It turned out to be other girls on the trip. Somebody had mentioned that at church and these girls went, "Oh no! That was US!" It was definitely not Natalee.

My daughter spoke with Natalee right after C&C's closed.

My daughter & her friends came across Nat & Joran as all were exiting the club, and all were walking more or less together toward another group of classmates.

Natalee was walking unassisted (not falling down drunk), spoke ok (though not answering in long sentences), and was not touching Joran. My daughter only noticed that Joran was tall, dark-haired, American-looking; he did not speak and she couldn't read his facial expressions.

Nat turned down my daughter's invitation to go with her little group. (Ironically, they were about to circle the inside of another club to make sure no others were left behind.)

Nat assured them that she was fine, and said she was going to go back to the hotel "with THEM," pointing to the MBHS group just a few yards ahead.

The Kalpoes were nowhere in sight; neither was the car.

Next Alana heard was that Natalee got into a car that many in the group had thought was a taxi. (Those look like regular cars.)

It may be that the Kalpoes pulled up on the street before Natalee reached the next group; Joran may have deliberately stalled her. The group may not have even realized she was behind them, approaching. But while we hear that she got in the car willingly, we know from her comments that it was not her pre-planned intention.

Because of this, I do not believe she knew she would be going anywhere but a fairly short distance down to the hotel. Her plans changed in the blink of an eye, and she was gone."

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: September 12, 2008, 07:35:25 AM »

I believe the Netherlands does have an extradition treaty with Thailand.

Posted by caesu in June 2008:

in 2004 a extradition treaty was signed with Thailand.
came into force april 1st 2005.

precondition was that first 8 years of the sentence were passed in Thailand.

http://www.minbuza.nl/nl/actueel/persberichten,2004/08/wots_verdrag_tussen_nederland_en_thailand_getekend.html

Machiel Kuijt was extradited in march 2007. and immediately freed over here.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2898.msg388602#msg388602

Thanks Buckeye, this is a lot more encouraging!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.