May 14, 2024, 05:51:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 200884 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: May 19, 2009, 12:02:05 PM »

Now that Cindy has to be in court on Thursday I am betting that Georgie has the poopy pants look on his face as he is bracing himself for  Cindy to tell the Judge that he is full of snit!  Thursday will be a good Monkey day if Cindy loses it with this judge or tries to outsmart him.  I think the judge is blogger!
Cindy Anthony is expected in court Thursday. Gonzalez's legal team wants a judge to force her to answer questions and to pay for their costs. The attorneys want to know if Casey ever used Cindy's credit cards without permission. Cindy refused to answer that question during her first deposition.   So does this mean that she will take the stand and actually have to answer truthfully?

Truthful as in for real...or truthful in a backward sort of Anthony way?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: May 19, 2009, 12:02:22 PM »

Now that Cindy has to be in court on Thursday I am betting that Georgie has the poopy pants look on his face as he is bracing himself for  Cindy to tell the Judge that he is full of snit!  Thursday will be a good Monkey day if Cindy loses it with this judge or tries to outsmart him.  I think the judge is blogger!
Cindy Anthony is expected in court Thursday. Gonzalez's legal team wants a judge to force her to answer questions and to pay for their costs. The attorneys want to know if Casey ever used Cindy's credit cards without permission. Cindy refused to answer that question during her first deposition.   So does this mean that she will take the stand and actually have to answer truthfully?

I hope so....and I hope she is snarky with the judge too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: May 19, 2009, 12:03:15 PM »

I am here ... been lurking this morning. Didn't have time to watch the hearing. Seems I missed a good smackdown.

Monkey Devil!

So, what else is new? CC is wearing a Speedo. Cindy is still an evil witch. George is still sans balls. (without balls) Casey is still a murdering slore.

Hi! GNM 

I just knew we were gonna have fried chicken before lunch today!!!

Now, what is this about Lenny's depo at 1pm today?? I've been on the phone. Tell me its true! Somebody??

Sorry, I think I got that wrong.  Orlando Sentinel was reporting that, but Capp talked with Lenny yesterday & said it was postponed. 

I'd say Capp (per lenny) is correct and surprise! the media is wrong. 

and Fanny what's this about fried chicken? I'm eating veggie enchildas for lunch. 

I just think that we saw some "chicken" being fried in the courtroom today. Kasen!!!!!  Judge Rodrigez was the Chef!!!! Mitnick was the server!!! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: May 19, 2009, 12:03:27 PM »

Cindy is pi$$ed and Georgie looks as though he might cry..why..because if ..no when... Morgan wins the defamation case......they could lose some money too..all of it and future earnings..loving this.....NOW WHAT DOES BIG MOUTH CINDY HAVE TO SAY

Like I said earlier..It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

HMMM where have I heard that before, my dear friend?
Love your avvi, Love love it. That is me in my golden years.
B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1064 on: May 19, 2009, 12:03:54 PM »

It is safe to bet Cindy will be snarky with the judge and lawyers 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: May 19, 2009, 12:04:24 PM »

Could somebody tell me when the hearing is Thursday? I have to schedule my chores around it 

The court calendar says 10:30.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: May 19, 2009, 12:05:04 PM »

Could somebody tell me when the hearing is Thursday? I have to schedule my chores around it 

Thanks, so 7:30 my time 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: May 19, 2009, 12:05:31 PM »

I hope so....and I hope she is snarky with the judge too!!

I guess they are going to be separated from each other before the judge. George is going to have to face the music too, I think. This is turning out to be a pretty good week after all. I have cancelled all my appointments.    Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: May 19, 2009, 12:06:05 PM »

Did anyone else see Cindy shoot a bird as she exited the court room??? 

OHMYGAWD NO!  Did she really?!?!?!
Sure as hell looked like it.  NorthernRose saw it too.  She was following her bandwagon of attorney and George, decided to give a little flippy while carrying her knockoff faux alligator skin Prada purse.

hahahahaha...I hope the judge see it!!  this Judge was so prepared............he knew what he was going to do before he ever walked in that court room. the A's look like hell. What were they doing there anyway??  Oh yes, slapping my forehead...a media opportunity!!

Conway didn't look well today,did he?

no he didn't.....but he made his bed with the A's....now he looks like he is suffering for it....sure he doesn't need the MONEY that bad?  Wonder how/if they are paying him??

I hope someone is paying him- he seems to have a full time job with the A's.  Following them around like an obedient dog and all, takes up all his time.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1069 on: May 19, 2009, 12:06:28 PM »

Snarky is such a nice word for Cindy. 

Snarky Anthony should be her new name.

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: May 19, 2009, 12:07:25 PM »

Judge: Civil Case Against Casey Can Move Forward
Posted: 5:54 am EDT May 19, 2009
Updated: 12:03 pm EDT May 19, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyers tried Tuesday to have a defamation suit against her tossed out, but a judge ruled the civil case can move forward.

The case was filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, a woman with the same name as the nanny who Casey claimed took Caylee. Gonzalez says because of that claim her life has been ruined.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMAGES: Inside Courtroom During Hearing http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19503324/detail.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George and Cindy Anthony were inside the courtroom for the hearing along with their attorney Brad Conway, but they came and went without saying a word.

The motion hearing Tuesday morning started just after 10:30, which was 30 minutes behind schedule.

One of Casey Anthony's attorneys, Jonathan Kasen asked Judge Jose Rodriguez to dismiss the civil suit filed against her.

"They never established the individual in question, his client, and Mr. Morgan's client is that individual who was allegedly disparaged or defamed," said Kasen.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation.

"Our client said, 'I don't know this lady, never heard of her, never babysat for her. I don't know what you are talking about,'" said attorney Keith Mitnik.

"If I was to go ahead and at the motion to dismiss, I have to look at it as if every allegation were true," said Judge Jose Rodriguez.

The judge is allowing Gonzalez's attorney's to seek punitive damages.

The motion to dismiss the civil suit wasn't discussed at length because Gonzalez's attorney's plan to amend the suit with the punitive damages.

Another hearing on dismissing the civil suit could be set for a later date.

George, Cindy, and Lee Anthony have already been deposed in the civil suit about what they know about the mysterious nanny.

"Zenaida didn't think Caylee should have been with Casey, for whatever reason. And that she was taking Caylee form her for a period of time to teach her a lesson," Lee Anthony during a deposition.

Cindy Anthony is expected in court Thursday. Gonzalez's legal team wants a judge to force her to answer questions and to pay for their costs. The attorneys want to know if Casey ever used Cindy's credit cards without permission. Cindy refused to answer that question during her first deposition.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19500586/detail.html
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: May 19, 2009, 12:08:06 PM »

Cindy better get used to lawsuits!  Being a nurse, she should know better than to "give a child a scented bear, and the child can even decide which scent to get"!!!!!  At time of any trauma, asthma and allergies are heightened, and then throw in a scented bear, well, Cindy and George need to get very, very good insurance coverage not only for their belongings, but also for the charity.  I cannot believe that they would invite that kind of trouble, but then again, it is the Anthonys and they seem to always invite trouble.  I am looking forward to the hearing on Thursday. 

I have to say I enjoyed the courtroom session today.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: May 19, 2009, 12:08:50 PM »

I am here ... been lurking this morning. Didn't have time to watch the hearing. Seems I missed a good smackdown.

Monkey Devil!

So, what else is new? CC is wearing a Speedo. Cindy is still an evil witch. George is still sans balls. (without balls) Casey is still a murdering slore.

Hi! GNM 

I just knew we were gonna have fried chicken before lunch today!!!

Now, what is this about Lenny's depo at 1pm today?? I've been on the phone. Tell me its true! Somebody??

Sorry, I think I got that wrong.  Orlando Sentinel was reporting that, but Capp talked with Lenny yesterday & said it was postponed. 

I'd say Capp (per lenny) is correct and surprise! the media is wrong. 

and Fanny what's this about fried chicken? I'm eating veggie enchildas for lunch. 

I just think that we saw some "chicken" being fried in the courtroom today. Kasen!!!!!  Judge Rodrigez was the Chef!!!! Mitnick was the server!!! Monkey Devil!

Well I missed it. I had it on for the first ten minutes or so but got annoyed when the Judge criticized Mitnik a  couple of times - he took him to task for outlining the history of the law in question, told him anymore sniping and he would suspend the case- oh dear,  I was thinking, oh I can see where this is going....   so glad he saw sense in the end.
Whoever that Judge was I wasn't impressed, way too much chit chat to Kasen in the beginning made him sound biased. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: May 19, 2009, 12:10:36 PM »

Well the whole hearing was pleasantly satisfying. Am I kidding!!!

That was a blast!!!!

Yep,and all of this could have been avoided if somebody would have snatched a knot in Casey's a** in the beginning,and got her to tell the truth.
Everybody that covered for her deserves everything coming their way.
I wanted to comment on this after I came back from a walk. This whole thing is a disgrace, this should have been plead out. By the time this is over with, the taxpayers of Florida, well lets just say I would be furious if I was a taxpayer in Florida. And I believe everyone covering for Casey will get their just rewards, maybe not in this lifetime, but they will get theirs.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: May 19, 2009, 12:10:54 PM »

Thanks, so 7:30 my time 

I bet Cindy was hoping all of this would be thrown out.Now she will be fit to be tied by Thursday.
I didn't see that smart a** smirk on her face today.She better step into the real world.
Maybe she'll write Casey a little Thank You note.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: May 19, 2009, 12:11:53 PM »

Truthful as in for real...or truthful in a backward sort of Anthony way?

Monkey Devil!  I can just picture Cindy in front of this Judge.  I think she'd better put on a more demure face for him.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: May 19, 2009, 12:11:57 PM »

I don't really get the interest in the purse, but I'm thinking that if it's supposed to alligator, faux or not, then that  gator looked a lot like a zebra to me..................... just sayin.   

I want to know where the CAYLEE purse is?????  What about CAYLEE, SPINDY??? 
Now Fanny Mae, did you have to bring up that purse?  Monkey Devil!

I guess now that Caylee's remains have been found she is off her "Caylee is Alive" campaign. Why isn't she carrying a purse with "Casey is Innocent?" or Zanny did it, but she's not the one!" 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1077 on: May 19, 2009, 12:12:16 PM »

Now who does this remind you of? Just sayin'  Her name starts with a Cin and ends with a D.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: May 19, 2009, 12:12:29 PM »

Snarky is such a nice word for Cindy. 

Snarky Anthony should be her new name.
Snarky Anthony might get what is coming to her if she acts up and the judge reprimands her, and that will be great viewing.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: May 19, 2009, 12:12:33 PM »

The only lawsuit I have been involved with, before it got to Court the Judge had to decide if there was a case to answer- they called it Summary Judgment- if he said no, the case was essentially dead in the water.  He allowed it to proceed, then before you know it there was a settlement as I guess they knew once it got to a Jury they would be paying $$$.
Do they not do Summary Judgement in Florida?  Any legal people here?
If they had that, then today's motion would not have happened.... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.