May 07, 2024, 03:19:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 343153 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: May 13, 2010, 06:21:50 PM »

The SA has today listed 5 Aggravated reasons why the Death Penalty is being sought.
http://www.wesh.com/news/23544839/detail.html

That should shut AL up for at least one day...  she can't plead ignorance of the charges any more.

Kudos to the SA!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: May 13, 2010, 06:27:52 PM »

The SA has today listed 5 Aggravated reasons why the Death Penalty is being sought.

That should shut AL up for at least one day...  she can't plead ignorance of the charges any more.

Kudos to the SA!

and they only had to have 1 for her to be DP qualified....LOL....Not I am going to wait and see what the next move on this is going to be from the DUHfence...ya know there's
 gotta be one....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: May 13, 2010, 06:37:39 PM »

Kudos to the SA!

and they only had to have 1 for her to be DP qualified....LOL....Not I am going to wait and see what the next move on this is going to be from the DUHfence...ya know there's
 gotta be one....

Yeah ... and don't you just know that the Defense was disappointed that the SA acted so promptly!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: May 13, 2010, 06:50:20 PM »

I hope it's "clear" enough now for Bozo and the rest of his "duhfense" geniuses.
Maybe they need a remedial reading class.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: May 13, 2010, 06:54:40 PM »

Kudos to the SA!

gotta be one....

Yeah ... and don't you just know that the Defense was disappointed that the SA acted so promptly!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: May 13, 2010, 06:56:08 PM »

Ono-

The Secret Service is Involved in this case for 2 reasons-

1. OCSO attempted to use their technology to attempt to locate deleted files from Casey's phone.

2. I believe they utilized a SS assett to analyze the cell phone pings.

3. Joy Wray is on their watch list

ROFL....then again, it wouldnt be shocking considering her claims of contacting the White House & of course her classic repetitive reporting that she knew George Bush 

Lol, Cappi, I was not kidding. For Rizzle. She is.
[/quote]

O snap!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: May 13, 2010, 07:08:28 PM »

Well I am not having much luck today copy and pasting, so....
What the SA lists as aggravating reasons are:-
Caylee was under 12 yrs of age
She was in her Mother's care
Heinous, cruel murder.
Aggravated child abuse.
Premeditated, cold and cruel crime.

Leaving off pecuniary gain as the 6th factor that the prosecution stated could be considered.   Carpe & I were spot on, then again it wasnt a difficult process of elimination being very familiar with the case.

Sniped from the article:

"The defense has claimed the medical examiner doesn't know exactly how Caylee died, so they wonder how the state could argue it was a cold, calculated and heinous crime." 

Helllooooo, earth to Casey's defense team, what part of the State prosecution laying out a theory in open court involving duct tape did you NOT comprehend?   How can Bozo claim this when he knows darn well what his client was indicted on which included aggravated child abuse.   YO, the majority of the public did NOT fall from the stupid tree....know that   They need to get a grip, seriously this is not only infuriating but its beyond embarrassing for them.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: May 13, 2010, 07:17:30 PM »

Has this been posted yet?

Prosecutors List Death Penalty Reasons In Casey Case
Posted: 4:31 pm EDT May 13, 2010Updated: 4:38 pm EDT May 13, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors filed a document (read it) Thursday afternoon telling the defense which legal reasons they're using to justify the death penalty in the murder case against Casey Anthony.
If Casey is convicted of murdering her daughter Caylee, prosecutors will argue five of the 15 possible aggravators to the jury.

The aggravators they are using are:

* The murder was committed during aggravated child abuse, for which casey is also charged

* The murder was especially atrocious

* The murder was committed in a cold, calculated and premeditated manner

* The victim was younger than 12 years old

* The victim was particularly vulnerable because her killer was her mother

CASEY CAN FACE DEATH PENALTY

Attorneys for Casey Anthony used colorful language in their fight to keep her off death row, but Tuesday they failed and the death penalty is still on the table.

“People don’t say, you know, ‘She’s a,’ it’s an impolite word, but, you know, ‘She’s a whore, so she should die.’ Right? They don’t say that out loud. Oh, well, they do in the blogs, your honor,” Casey's death penalty-qualified attorney, Andrea Lyon, argued in court Tuesday morning. “But they don’t say that here in court ... but underneath, that is what’s going on.”
http://www.wftv.com/news/23545577/detail.html

Screen shot of the pdf:

Thanks, Brandi.

I absolutely love how Ashton wrote cited the statute specifically, brief & to the point.   BOOM, there it is morons now go do your homework 

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1168 on: May 13, 2010, 07:36:43 PM »

Has this been posted yet?

Prosecutors List Death Penalty Reasons In Casey Case
Posted: 4:31 pm EDT May 13, 2010Updated: 4:38 pm EDT May 13, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors filed a document (read it) Thursday afternoon telling the defense which legal reasons they're using to justify the death penalty in the murder case against Casey Anthony.
If Casey is convicted of murdering her daughter Caylee, prosecutors will argue five of the 15 possible aggravators to the jury.

The aggravators they are using are:

* The murder was committed during aggravated child abuse, for which casey is also charged

* The murder was especially atrocious

* The murder was committed in a cold, calculated and premeditated manner

* The victim was younger than 12 years old

* The victim was particularly vulnerable because her killer was her mother

CASEY CAN FACE DEATH PENALTY

Attorneys for Casey Anthony used colorful language in their fight to keep her off death row, but Tuesday they failed and the death penalty is still on the table.

“People don’t say, you know, ‘She’s a,’ it’s an impolite word, but, you know, ‘She’s a whore, so she should die.’ Right? They don’t say that out loud. Oh, well, they do in the blogs, your honor,” Casey's death penalty-qualified attorney, Andrea Lyon, argued in court Tuesday morning. “But they don’t say that here in court ... but underneath, that is what’s going on.”
http://www.wftv.com/news/23545577/detail.html

Screen shot of the pdf:

Thanks, Brandi.

I absolutely love how Ashton wrote cited the statute specifically, brief & to the point.   BOOM, there it is morons now go do your homework 

Me, too, Capp.  I wonder also if it is just an oversight that there is no "Esquire" after Jose Baez on this one.  Probably not meaningful, but I got a petty little smile out of it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: May 13, 2010, 07:43:39 PM »

Girlz, good catch....that is hysterical!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: May 13, 2010, 08:28:04 PM »

I saw a pic where Andrea Lyon was so close in talking to Casey - it looked like she was going to stick her tongue in her ear.

It made me feel very dirty. Something A lot of things  about A.L. just ain't right!

I agree ...

Curious minds lead to wanting to know (and pardon a brief moment of appearing shallow while offering some humor), what kind of man would want to tap that?   

We've never seen the beast's hubby. I'm almost afraid to!

Very interesting that she (Lyon) just throws motions out there and whatever sticks she's happy with. She knows she fighting a losing battle, but apparently is very dedicated and just plods on. She wins 1 motion/year? This makes her a dream team attorney? Sounds crazy to me.

God only knows how many times Joy Wray has called the white house for her to be on the SS watch list. Don't they realize she's just whacko and harmless? The SS should be keeping their eyes on real terrorists like the Time Square would be bomber instead of nut jobs like Joy Wray. This really burns me up. We have real kooks trying to destroy my beloved city and they're watching that quack? They need to get their priorities straight.

Sunny~I know about the juror winking is crazy, but it happened!

Hey, Curly! I know what you mean.  Joy Wray is such a whack job that it doesn't seem possible that anyone could take her seriously, much less the secret service.   She has a new video up on Youtube--something about Jeanene Barrett's credentials and a picture of the Talking  Oak, Andrea Lyon in front of Walgreen's. 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-5Z9maU85c&feature=player_embedded

Is that Jeanene Barett with Mort Smith and ALyons?

Yes........she was in court on Tuesday....Casey hugged her at end of hearing. Casey was writing her "love" notes when it was Jeanene's turn to babysit her while attorney's were at sidebar.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: May 13, 2010, 08:31:53 PM »

Kudos to the SA!

gotta be one....

That's the scary part Sunny.....watching Lyon "move".......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: May 13, 2010, 09:42:45 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/05/state-reveals-death-penalty-re.html
WDBO Local News      
State reveals death penalty reasoning in Anthony case
By
Joe Ruble
@ May 13, 2010 5:07 PM Permalink | Comments (0)

The state has revealed the reasons why it's seeking the death penalty against Casey Anthony in her 2011 murder trial.

There are five reasons on this list, citing Florida law, that the state attorney's office revealed Thursday afternoon.

Among them is the contention that Caylee Anthony died while being subjected to aggravated child abuse; that the act was heinous, atrocious or cruel and that it was a cold and calculated homicide.

The other reasons cited are the fact that the victim was less than 12 years old and that the accused murderer had custodial authority over Caylee at the time.
Casey has long said that a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez took her daughter. She has never been found, but a woman by that same name is suing Anthony for defamation.

That trial is set for early next year.

The State Attorney's office revealed for the first time it's reasoning after a hearing last week in which Judge Belvin Perry sided with defense requests for that information.

The following is a copy of the statute with the five reasons in bold type:

921.141 Sentence of death or life imprisonment for capital felonies; further proceedings to determine sentence.

(5) AGGRAVATING CIRCUMSTANCES.--Aggravating circumstances shall be limited to the following:

(a) The capital felony was committed by a person previously convicted of a felony and under sentence of imprisonment or placed on community control or on felony probation.

(b) The defendant was previously convicted of another capital felony or of a felony involving the use or threat of violence to the person.

(c) The defendant knowingly created a great risk of death to many persons.

(d) The capital felony was committed while the defendant was engaged, or was an accomplice, in the commission of, or an attempt to commit, or flight after committing or attempting to commit, any: robbery; sexual battery; aggravated child abuse; abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult resulting in great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement; arson; burglary; kidnapping; aircraft piracy; or unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb.

(e) The capital felony was committed for the purpose of avoiding or preventing a lawful arrest or effecting an escape from custody.

(f) The capital felony was committed for pecuniary gain.

(g) The capital felony was committed to disrupt or hinder the lawful exercise of any governmental function or the enforcement of laws.

(h) The capital felony was especially heinous, atrocious, or cruel.

(i) The capital felony was a homicide and was committed in a cold, calculated, and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification.

(j) The victim of the capital felony was a law enforcement officer engaged in the performance of his or her official duties.

(k) The victim of the capital felony was an elected or appointed public official engaged in the performance of his or her official duties if the motive for the capital felony was related, in whole or in part, to the victim's official capacity.

(l) The victim of the capital felony was a person less than 12 years of age.

(m) The victim of the capital felony was particularly vulnerable due to advanced age or disability, or because the defendant stood in a position of familial or custodial authority over the victim.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: May 13, 2010, 10:30:02 PM »

I hope it's "clear" enough now for Bozo and the rest of his "duhfense" geniuses.
Maybe they need a remedial reading class.

What I love is they IMMEDIATELY put them out there for the BOZO...............I am betting they can PROVE them ALL too.

Legal citations within the document provided by the prosecution showed they believe Caylee was killed as a result of aggravated child abuse.

Prosecutors also contend it was a particularly heinous, atrocious or cruel crime, and they said they contend Caylee's death was the result of a cold, calculated and premeditated crime.

Another listed factor was that Caylee was under the age of 12 when she died, and prosecutors said she was in familial custody, her mother's care, when she was killed.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: May 13, 2010, 10:39:37 PM »

Screen shot of the pdf:

Thanks, Brandi.

[/quote]

I wish she would lean to spell and write words in proper context. Geeshhhhhhhhhhh

Not only is that girl NOT RIGHT..............but STUPID as well.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: May 13, 2010, 10:40:59 PM »

I wish she would lean to spell and write words in proper context. Geeshhhhhhhhhhh

Not only is that girl NOT RIGHT..............but STUPID as well.

I TOTALLY messed up that quote ..................I was referring to Joy Wray's Utube video.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: May 13, 2010, 10:56:31 PM »

Well I am not having much luck today copy and pasting, so....
What the SA lists as aggravating reasons are:-
Caylee was under 12 yrs of age
She was in her Mother's care
Heinous, cruel murder.
Aggravated child abuse.
Premeditated, cold and cruel crime.

The defense couldn't have figured this out on it's own? 

Are you kidding?  They can't even get a motion correct and site case law, yet you would expect them to figure out so complicated as that. ROFLMAO!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: May 14, 2010, 01:30:43 AM »

Just a few last thoughts to end the evening with:  I'm looking forward to LMBO when the defense attempts to explain away how is it that their client blamed a fake nanny yet during the process Casey, her defense team & family implicated so many other people.   Let's take a look off the top of my head:   The infamous ficticious "Zany the nanny," Jesse, Ricardo, Amy, Tony, Zenned Gonzalez, Kronk and last but not least "someone Casey called "Zanny" but she means someone else....o hells bells someone, anyone but the obvious!   Why would a nanny risk being seen in the very neighborhood Casey & Caylee lived to do what is believed Casey herself did.   If IMHO, this is one of the things the jury will take notice of.  It begs to ask why if she is innocent & she insists her "Zanny the nanny" abducted Caylee why so many others were implicated.   It will also be interesting to see how the defense handles the fact that Casey insisted she dropped Caylee off at Zanny's Sawgrass apt & then changed her story completely stating Caylee was abducted in her presence by her nanny (doesnt exist) and her sister along with other children present in broad daylight.  As far as I'm concerned, they shot themselves in the foot with too many "stories." 

The defense is now going to argue that the State cannot possibly know the crime was heinous without a cause of death, I beg to differ due to the triple duct tape, a rare duct tape traced back to Casey's home residence (God knows she slept elsewhere with half the male population of Orlando) as well as the fact that she was in Casey's trunk for days to weeks & then tossed in the woods to be devoured by the elements.   Yea Lyon, I went "there," call me sexist but your client should have been working a full time job & coming home making Caylee her responsibility & top priority willingly, period.   Did she have to be denied a social life, no BUT a "good mother" knows her limits & realizes her conduct & actions will largely effect her child & is never willing to risk embarrassment, neglect, abandonment or harm to a child for self-serving reasons.   They better bet their bippy that her character IS indeed part of this trial as her behavior & actions indicate that she was not concerned nor upset over Caylee whatsoever & no you can't have a mental block while lying your butt off & making your alibi for a month (probably longer, i.e. earlier computer searches, making an excuse why her car smelt so foul) before you get caught.  A "good mother" doesnt tell her mother off after she finally locates her with a child missing & then telling her mother she plans to return to her boyfriend's house that very night - no, she breaks down right there and spills it (if it indeed was an abduction).  You also don't within minutes begin telling tall tales with a "mental block." 

I have to refresh my memory by taking a look at what Casey told Amy regarding getting her mother's house, one for the amount she said she had in the bank put aside & two if Casey mentioned Caylee included in those plans, if memory serves minimal at best if at all.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: May 14, 2010, 01:46:59 AM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Casey Anthony, Smiling As She Enters and Leaves Courtroom And Wipes Away Fake Non- Tears, One Eye At A Time At Death Sentence Hearing

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: May 14, 2010, 01:52:29 AM »

Just a few last thoughts to end the evening with:  I'm looking forward to LMBO when the defense attempts to explain away how is it that their client blamed a fake nanny yet during the process Casey, her defense team & family implicated so many other people.   Let's take a look off the top of my head:   The infamous ficticious "Zany the nanny," Jesse, Ricardo, Amy, Tony, Zenned Gonzalez, Kronk and last but not least "someone Casey called "Zanny" but she means someone else....o hells bells someone, anyone but the obvious!   Why would a nanny risk being seen in the very neighborhood Casey & Caylee lived to do what is believed Casey herself did.   If IMHO, this is one of the things the jury will take notice of.  It begs to ask why if she is innocent & she insists her "Zanny the nanny" abducted Caylee why so many others were implicated.   It will also be interesting to see how the defense handles the fact that Casey insisted she dropped Caylee off at Zanny's Sawgrass apt & then changed her story completely stating Caylee was abducted in her presence by her nanny (doesnt exist) and her sister along with other children present in broad daylight.  As far as I'm concerned, they shot themselves in the foot with too many "stories." 

The defense is now going to argue that the State cannot possibly know the crime was heinous without a cause of death, I beg to differ due to the triple duct tape, a rare duct tape traced back to Casey's home residence (God knows she slept elsewhere with half the male population of Orlando) as well as the fact that she was in Casey's trunk for days to weeks & then tossed in the woods to be devoured by the elements.   Yea Lyon, I went "there," call me sexist but your client should have been working a full time job & coming home making Caylee her responsibility & top priority willingly, period.   Did she have to be denied a social life, no BUT a "good mother" knows her limits & realizes her conduct & actions will largely effect her child & is never willing to risk embarrassment, neglect, abandonment or harm to a child for self-serving reasons.   They better bet their bippy that her character IS indeed part of this trial as her behavior & actions indicate that she was not concerned nor upset over Caylee whatsoever & no you can't have a mental block while lying your butt off & making your alibi for a month (probably longer, i.e. earlier computer searches, making an excuse why her car smelt so foul) before you get caught.  A "good mother" doesnt tell her mother off after she finally locates her with a child missing & then telling her mother she plans to return to her boyfriend's house that very night - no, she breaks down right there and spills it (if it indeed was an abduction).  You also don't within minutes begin telling tall tales with a "mental block." 

I have to refresh my memory by taking a look at what Casey told Amy regarding getting her mother's house, one for the amount she said she had in the bank put aside & two if Casey mentioned Caylee included in those plans, if memory serves minimal at best if at all.

Oh...and...the SA artfully pulling out of Cindy just how a grandmother who loves and dotes on her granddaughter...had never met the nanny that her granddaughter spent days at a time with, never talked to the nanny on the phone, didn't know where the nany lived, etc., etc.

And in closing arguments, the SA pointing out that not only did KC not EVER report her daughter missing, but...remember...never let the grandparents get to know the nanny or even so much as a phone number in case of emergency...so, he77 YES....the child was willfully negelected, etc., etc.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.