May 15, 2024, 12:01:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 229424 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: April 16, 2009, 04:24:22 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzal…-traffic-courtzenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing’s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Blink- Why would you have us read an article of yours we already read?

Top 3 guesses

1)That Blink does not feel like writing anything today, lazy monkeybones.
2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

A birdie told Blink an individual with an association to someone with the last name that starts with A, was in this file in the courthouse and made copies of it last Friday April 10. We know who it was NOT...  Watcha think?
B

[/color]
hmmmmm ... interesting ...

Theory number 2?

Preparing for her deposition?   She is going to sell her story to the NE - exposing Casey as Zanny?

bump for Dolce -- see Blink's post in here.
Oh I read this, but she totally throws me when she says we know who it was not! 
Technically only 2 people knew of this incident and it taking place, the 2 people in the car, Amy and Casey.......so would it not be Amy??

I think so. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: April 16, 2009, 04:24:41 PM »

Hi Dolce & CBB  

Hey you!!   

Good to see you!   

Casey's going down................   

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1382 on: April 16, 2009, 04:25:33 PM »

Technically only 2 people knew of this incident and it taking place, the 2 people in the car, Amy and Casey.......so would it not be Amy??

I think you got it! ding ding ding. 

Yes, I now think Annie too.

Hmmmmmm.

I made mention last week during the depositions the way that George was discribing how Casey discribed Zanny to him, it sounded as if she was discribing herself.  Casey is so self centered and self obsorbed there is no way she would call anyone else a "10" other than herself.  How dare someone look as good as her...PUKE!!! 
So it was Annie and not Amy?  I am so confused between those 2, the line blurrs for me when it comes to them.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1383 on: April 16, 2009, 04:26:28 PM »

Hi Dolce & CBB  

Hey you!!   

Good to see you!   

Hello QM and CBB and all Monkeys!!  I am sick today so bear with my slowness...I am being kicked from the inside out.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1384 on: April 16, 2009, 04:27:52 PM »

Casey is a 10 only on the Richter scale. 

ok, now I'm really outta here.
  PTA PTA PTA!!!!   

texanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1385 on: April 16, 2009, 04:35:15 PM »

Interesting post, Pooky.    I think you're right.  Money had a lot to do with Caylee's death.   And what bothers me about that is that Cindy had to know KC wasn't working!   She knew KC was a thief.  She knew there was NO Nanny.   And she didn't do anything about it.   Now, she wants to lie and say she believes KC that there was a Nanny - and lie and say  they never had a fight the night of June 15.   Their lies are going to catch up to them, I'm sure of it! 

I'm sure they are going to call that neighbor in from across the street and next door to prove there WAS a fight, and a big one. Those people didn't care who heard them, took it outside for everyone to get a good look. Police have been called many times for Domestic Disturbance. Lots of people to prove Cindy is lying, as always.

Piggybacking off of the above posts.............I have thought about this over and over trying to understand the reasoning behind the Anthony's complete and loyal support for their daughte. We know about the arguments and the comments Cindy was telling KC's friends about her being a sociopath etc.  KC has committed the most horrendous crimes by killing her innocent, defenseless little girl and yet they pledge their belief in her??  The only answer I can come up with is that it really is all about the $$$$$$ for Cindy and she has bullied Lee and George into going along with her.  I hope they rot in he!!
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1386 on: April 16, 2009, 04:35:39 PM »

leslee... What is going on, I read this person's post from over yonder, it didn't sound like Cindy, it made to much sense, and it was well constructed, could be one of Baez's flunkies.

I have some docstocs and I got an initial inquiry from her stating that one of the #s that called KC was from UNIVERSAL and now it is gone.... I didn't delete it.... but here is my response to the initial inquiry and here is her reply:

sent: 3/27/2009 8:19:43 AM

Good catch. So someone from a Universal # was trying to reach her. But that call was missed so she would never have talked to Caylee. She may have had a friend/s that worked at Universal trying to reach her. It would have been from a Universal landline phone.... it could have even been Casey herself using a landline at Universal to her cell phone. Do you participate in any Crime Forums? Thanks for sharing your thoughts....

Dear ArmsNotebook,
aquarianessence has sent you a message on docstoc. To reply to the message, visit your inbox.
Subject: Re: Casey Anthony

Hi. I did some further research, found an unedited version and found out that the number is the AT&T collections department. I tried to find a way to delete or edit my review but couldn't. I'm embarrassed now, LOL. I still see a couple of calls that I'm wondering about. Do you know what number 0, 10, 11 means, when there isn't a real phone number?

I registered at Websleuths so I could use the search function but don't post there much because most of the people are so mean and hateful, not to mention they use rumor as gospel truth. I get upset reading there so try to stay away. They have some good links to docs, though so can't help myself. Do you know a better site? My reason for first going there was to gather data for some research I've been doing. It requires exact data on time/location last seen or 911 call made, which is hard to come by sometimes.

Nice to meet you.

But it is weird that her initial question is nowhere to be found. I had the feeling she was a KC supporter..... I am beyond spooked!

Hi there,

IMO I think she is the person that made this site:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:3Tirjzdw4gcJ:www.cayleesplace.com/%20cayleesplace.com

Her style of writing is exactly the same as someone who posts on yet another site and had used the names of various soda pops. When I first looked at the "Caylee" site and saw the verbage about the owner being a scientific researcher and the 90 days for the death band to show up on hair, I went back and read all kinds of posts. This person always writes exactly the same thing and IMO she is wrong as a death band can apparantly show up in as little as 8 hours. When this site was first posted it went down due to too much traffic and the soda pop person was talking about it. I posted and said if they paid to upgrade the site I would go and read it, never did get a response to my request.

I don't belong to that other site or I would check out that persons posts but I will bet there is a post similar to the writing about the death bands on that site.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 08:22:03 PM by klaasend » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: April 16, 2009, 04:37:13 PM »

Hi Dolce & CBB  

Hey you!!   

Good to see you!   

Hello QM and CBB and all Monkeys!!  I am sick today so bear with my slowness...I am being kicked from the inside out.

aawwww come here

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1388 on: April 16, 2009, 04:48:15 PM »

Hi Dolce & CBB  

Hey you!!   

Good to see you!   

Sorry you aren't feeling well, but glad the little ones are obviously feeling just fine! 

I'm with you, Dolce. I get Annie and Amy confused. I know that Amy is the one who got the checks stolen and who loaned Casey her car, right?

Has Annie not been cooperative with police?? I'm trying to figure out why Annie would be pulling the report. If she's come clean with the police, why would she need it? Sorry for the questions. Just trying to clear the cobwebs. TIA!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1389 on: April 16, 2009, 04:57:25 PM »

I'll be back in a bit. Just didn't want anyone who might answer me to feel ignored..... 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: April 16, 2009, 04:58:00 PM »

I hope you're taking it easy and getting your rest!     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: April 16, 2009, 04:58:38 PM »

Sorry you aren't feeling well, but glad the little ones are obviously feeling just fine! 

I'm with you, Dolce. I get Annie and Amy confused. I know that Amy is the one who got the checks stolen and who loaned Casey her car, right?

Has Annie not been cooperative with police?? I'm trying to figure out why Annie would be pulling the report. If she's come clean with the police, why would she need it? Sorry for the questions. Just trying to clear the cobwebs. TIA!

I get them mixed up as well...but I do believe you have it straight. I have no idea who pulled the reports...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1392 on: April 16, 2009, 05:01:41 PM »

The memorial for Sandra, is all about Sandra, low key, nothing fancy, but very touching. So different then the memorial for Caylee.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: April 16, 2009, 05:02:04 PM »

leslee... What is going on, I read this person's post from over yonder, it didn't sound like Cindy, it made to much sense, and it was well constructed, could be one of Baez's flunkies.

I have some docstocs and I got an initial inquiry from her stating that one of the #s that called KC was from UNIVERSAL and now it is gone.... I didn't delete it.... but here is my response to the initial inquiry and here is her reply:

sent: 3/27/2009 8:19:43 AM

Good catch. So someone from a Universal # was trying to reach her. But that call was missed so she would never have talked to Caylee. She may have had a friend/s that worked at Universal trying to reach her. It would have been from a Universal landline phone.... it could have even been Casey herself using a landline at Universal to her cell phone. Do you participate in any Crime Forums? Thanks for sharing your thoughts....

Dear ArmsNotebook,
aquarianessence has sent you a message on docstoc. To reply to the message, visit your inbox.
Subject: Re: Casey Anthony

Hi. I did some further research, found an unedited version and found out that the number is the AT&T collections department. I tried to find a way to delete or edit my review but couldn't. I'm embarrassed now, LOL. I still see a couple of calls that I'm wondering about. Do you know what number 0, 10, 11 means, when there isn't a real phone number?

I registered at Websleuths so I could use the search function but don't post there much because most of the people are so mean and hateful, not to mention they use rumor as gospel truth. I get upset reading there so try to stay away. They have some good links to docs, though so can't help myself. Do you know a better site? My reason for first going there was to gather data for some research I've been doing. It requires exact data on time/location last seen or 911 call made, which is hard to come by sometimes.

Nice to meet you.
Connie

But it is weird that her initial question is nowhere to be found. I had the feeling she was a KC supporter..... I am beyond spooked!

Hi there,

IMO I think she is the person that made this site:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:3Tirjzdw4gcJ:www.cayleesplace.com/%20cayleesplace.com

Her style of writing is exactly the same as someone who posts on yet another site and had used the names of various soda pops. When I first looked at the "Caylee" site and saw the verbage about the owner being a scientific researcher and the 90 days for the death band to show up on hair, I went back and read all kinds of posts. This person always writes exactly the same thing and IMO she is wrong as a death band can apparantly show up in as little as 8 hours. When this site was first posted it went down due to too much traffic and the soda pop person was talking about it. I posted and said if they paid to upgrade the site I would go and read it, never did get a response to my request.

I don't belong to that other site or I would check out that persons posts but I will bet there is a post similar to the writing about the death bands on that site.

Well Hi Monkey Nut... I went to that site...some strange stuff for sure. In checking further the " Aqua" person is out of MI. So perhaps is not related to Biass... unless that is her hometown. Interesting although she is a member of Docstoc she has no docs of her own.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: April 16, 2009, 05:07:03 PM »

PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSST...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzal…-traffic-courtzenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing’s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Blink- Why would you have us read an article of yours we already read?

Top 3 guesses

1)That Blink does not feel like writing anything today, lazy monkeybones.
2)Somepin's Up.
3)Re-read #2

A birdie told Blink an individual with an association to someone with the last name that starts with A, was in this file in the courthouse and made copies of it last Friday April 10. We know who it was NOT...  Watcha think?
B

[/color]
hmmmmm ... interesting ...

Theory number 2?

Preparing for her deposition?   She is going to sell her story to the NE - exposing Casey as Zanny?

bump for Dolce -- see Blink's post in here.

I think so. 

I take it to mean that Cindy or George was in the file - and they are going to say  "See, there is another ZG in Orlando that LE has not checked out.   I wonder if there is a picture associated with this file.   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: April 16, 2009, 05:13:25 PM »

Has Blinky spoken to Richard Grund about the Zany excellent adventure ? 
Annie and Zany go to traffic court ?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: April 16, 2009, 05:13:55 PM »

Hi Dolce & CBB  

Hey you!!   

Good to see you!   

Miss Dolce, I can relate--from what I've read here, I take it you are having twins?  My twin boys are 19 now, but I remember what the kicking thing was like.  You look terrific.  I looked like the letter "D" unfortunately.  My guys were 6 lbs. 10 oz. and 7 lbs. 8 oz.  The one saving grace was only one set of stretch marks.  Twins are great--so much fun!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: April 16, 2009, 05:15:22 PM »

I get them mixed up as well...but I do believe you have it straight. I have no idea who pulled the reports...
I was thinking a Baez flunky--or perhaps the big (head) guy himself!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: April 16, 2009, 05:18:48 PM »

The memorial for Sandra, is all about Sandra, low key, nothing fancy, but very touching. So different then the memorial for Caylee.

where are you watching??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: April 16, 2009, 05:23:40 PM »

Yes, and now I am getting mad!!!! What a farce the memorial for Caylee was!!! There is no braying for CMA, no sing-a-long by Gramma, no grandpa with non moving hair that smelled the decomp of his grandchild and denied it, lest he puke. No show biz lights and music.

Just a plain old gym for Sandra. With people with real emotion. A big burly councilman that choked with emotion, a police chief that was clearly crying. A mother sitting in the front row with her remaining children clearly heartbroken. Support by droves of relatives and friends and other children that are Sandra's peers.

Now I am just plain angry and sad to have to look at this again for a child. But most of all I am angry at the ANTHONY's and the people that have aided and abetted them.  I am mad and sad. I need to cry..........

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.