May 15, 2024, 03:08:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 287469 times)
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2009, 04:15:38 AM »

Was looking on a map for the Island that get r dumb was talking about and decided to google putnam county Fl and saw a link to a wiki page about the Ocala National Forest and found it to be a interesting read.  It said that millions visit the forest anually and then went on to say that the United States Navy has a Bombing Range there.  Oh it also said there is a ghost town in the forest called Kerr city. 

Here's the link if yall monkeys want to read more

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocala_National_Forest
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2009, 04:58:40 AM »

Was looking on a map for the Island that get r dumb was talking about and decided to google putnam county Fl and saw a link to a wiki page about the Ocala National Forest and found it to be a interesting read.  It said that millions visit the forest anually and then went on to say that the United States Navy has a Bombing Range there.  Oh it also said there is a ghost town in the forest called Kerr city. 

just got home from work.  like the new cage Smile
ok, what's this about immunity?  what did I miss?
Get R dumb said it was an island that is illegal to go on.  It's shut down?  You can get to it, but no can be out there.  something like that.  i worked too hard tonight.  whew.
see you all in the morning Wink

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2009, 06:03:56 AM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2009, 07:02:23 AM »

snipped from melee...

I think, that with their small amount of intelligence, they made up a story.. that short elevator had the largest script, this was to cover the fact.. that someone came into the house and Haleigh left with them.  This was suppose to be part of their alibi..  Short elevator just can't stick to the story, rons was easier.. "I was at work".  When ask why short  elevators story is all over the map, he stated, he didn't know he hadn't talk to her about it..  my ears peaked like spook at that comment, and wondered.. Fool, you didn't didn't take time to ask???  why didn't you demand, and since he knocks her around anyway, that would be a prime reason to knock her teeth out..

Yes I agree.. If I came home i would be screaming and yelling where is my daughter.. What happened.. i probably would of beat the crap out of her...I would want to know minute by minute what happened that day.. With all the inconsistancies why did he even marry her??? Its all not adding up...JMO

One reason I though of, they are into so much muck, drugs, accused of robbing a drug dealer, her party times, knowledge of the little king pin underworld of that area, fearing revenge..  Haleigh's disappearance compounded all of the issues.  ron's instinct was that someone broke into the house and took Haleigh and it was revenge.. I would like to hear him give a complete detailed statement on why would anyone want to revenge him??  And why was that back door open a setup with him and short elevator?  Why he didn't really demand,  or maybe he did and they are covering that up... So many  lies and so many different issues.  This drug, and prostitution and domestic, and charecters involved in this mess it takes on a totally different world and absolutely clouds any ability to look for Haleigh in a direction that she actually may be, and the reason why she is in that direction and was taken.  With ron and short elevator already guilty of all the grap they are into, yea.. they have things to hide.. scratching off layer by layer and the roaches keep coming out.  Problem is, instead of being able to look at a Missing Child Issue with Little Haleigh,  LE, Cobra and anyone else involved are out chasing the roaches running all over the place.  They claimed that Crystal filing for custody, caused a major problem with the search for Haleigh..  After what we have seen so far with the world of ron and short elevator.. no one can doubt that something could or would happen to the children, lost in the midst..  So, why is it impossible for the thought that Crystal already knew things, and then more things came out.. And she realized, that little Ron had to be gotten out of there fast..  That's the reason for the Custody.  Hey, if I were her, I would have done the same thing.. Can't blame her for not wanting her son being taken care of by short elevator anymore.. a druggy.. who we all know the truth about now.. What if Crystal learned about it right after or Before Haleigh went missing??

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2009, 07:13:57 AM »

Thats right could have been a rumor, who knows, some can make up rumors and it is fine and some can just give opinions and get called out on them everytme, Its getting hard to keep up with what has actually happened and what has just been said by someone, Thats why I wish LE would give a press conference and put all the rumors V/s the truth out there for everyone to see!!!!!

I think the rumors vs the truth is what is keeping LE mummmmm.  Releasing info would definitely put a hamper/glitch into this investigation.  What we call rumor, possibly LE has it down as TRUE, and these are the curves that may lead to Haleigh.

I know patience is a virtue but like everyone else....my patience is running on SLOW SPEED.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2009, 07:29:17 AM »

Thats right could have been a rumor, who knows, some can make up rumors and it is fine and some can just give opinions and get called out on them everytme, Its getting hard to keep up with what has actually happened and what has just been said by someone, Thats why I wish LE would give a press conference and put all the rumors V/s the truth out there for everyone to see!!!!!

I think the rumors vs the truth is what is keeping LE mummmmm.  Releasing info would definitely put a hamper/glitch into this investigation.  What we call rumor, possibly LE has it down as TRUE, and these are the curves that may lead to Haleigh.

I know patience is a virtue but like everyone else....my patience is running on SLOW SPEED.

Good morning Grama, see you have a cup of good hot coffee going here...... time for my second cup..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2009, 07:53:25 AM »

Good morning monkey friends.  We all have heard the various stories Misty has given about that morning Haleigh went missing.  With this in mind, I think the answers are right there with her, or her and Ronald. There would be no other reason for for more than just the truth and the truth does not change.  So I tend to think cover up. Maybe I need more coffee before I start trying to post.      coffee all around 

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2009, 07:53:30 AM »

Daily Commentary - Friday, May 8th, 2009 - A Police Officer’s Prayer for Dana’s Dad

Today’s commentary is dedicated to Dana’s father, who passed away yesterday.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/08/daily-commentary-friday-may-8th-2009-a-police-officer%e2%80%99s-prayer-for-danas-dad/

Dana, we at SM are all saddened by your loss. Our hearts and prayers are with you.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2009, 08:28:34 AM »

Hey does anybody know if they did in fact make the movie Tarzan on a small island somewhere around Satsuma, I was just wondering if it was true and just where it is located as far as distance to where the St, Johns river came up to Ronald house..........    Yes, I heard this on Topix and was just wondering if anybody knows???

good morning monkeys,,,Tarzan, was filmed at the Silver Springs attraction in Ocala!
I met Johnny Weismuller when I was a kid, as I loved the show. There are still some monkeys that swing free there in the area, left over from the 60's filming of the show.

silver Springs would be south of Satsuma...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2009, 08:53:44 AM »

Good morning Grama, see you have a cup of good hot coffee going here...... time for my second cup..

Thanks mlee...Good Morning to you as well and all of the other Monkey Sleuthers.

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2009, 08:57:28 AM »

more coffee please...oh please
mlee, I too would have gone for my son.  Bad timing, maybe, but just the same, if you've already lost one of my children, I promise I cant just sit here and wait for something to happen to the other one.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2009, 09:04:27 AM »

just got home from work.  like the new cage Smile
ok, what's this about immunity?  what did I miss?
Get R dumb said it was an island that is illegal to go on.  It's shut down?  You can get to it, but no can be out there.  something like that.  i worked too hard tonight.  whew.
see you all in the morning Wink

hey thunderbunny, what island have I missed??  And I can vouch for the military using the ocala forest for bombing purposes. My 93 yr old aunt still lives there in that forest , and it is all quiet there, like you can hear a pin drop, then all of a sudden those jet fighters come over the tree tops, then you hear the BOOM !! I can tell ya, it will scare the tar out of you.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2009, 09:10:53 AM »

Thanks mlee...Good Morning to you as well and all of the other Monkey Sleuthers.

good morning GramaMonkey
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2009, 09:11:30 AM »

I'll go see if I can find the post he wrote about it. 

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2009, 09:17:43 AM »

hey thanks Thunder, your  a peach !!  and my manners,
good morning to the quiet starcat as well !
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2009, 09:33:21 AM »

good morning GramaMonkey

Good Morning as well to you ...mio. 

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2009, 09:36:36 AM »

gm i know i have been quite cause i am just so sad about this whole case i just hate posting on rumors and since we don't hear anything anymore i feel like just sitting in the corner and reading sorry an angelic monkey
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2009, 09:48:15 AM »

hey thanks Thunder, your  a peach !!  and my manners,
good morning to the quiet starcat as well !

went thru pages and pages of posts and couldn't find it, but I WILL.  gotta take little girl to school, and try to wake up. woman cannot function well on four hours of sleep a night!  P.S.  LOVE the new picture!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2009, 09:49:47 AM »

gm i know i have been quite cause i am just so sad about this whole case i just hate posting on rumors and since we don't hear anything anymore i feel like just sitting in the corner and reading sorry an angelic monkey

I think we all feel the same way starcat...hard to have a discussion when there is really nothing new...except rumors.  But....we just keep pluggin' away, brining up prior posts and discussing them further.  Good to see new members as they also contribute good evaluations to prior posts and see things in a different perspective.

an angelic monkey  Haleigh

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2009, 09:51:59 AM »

Daily Commentary - Friday, May 8th, 2009 - A Police Officer’s Prayer for Dana’s Dad

Today’s commentary is dedicated to Dana’s father, who passed away yesterday.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/08/daily-commentary-friday-may-8th-2009-a-police-officer%e2%80%99s-prayer-for-danas-dad/

Dana, we at SM are all saddened by your loss. Our hearts and prayers are with you.
Dana, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family during this traumatic time, God bless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.