May 05, 2024, 06:44:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153999 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: June 19, 2007, 08:47:02 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
FYI - Looks like MIP6 has deleted that post now  Wink

He probably learned that from Reality. He deletes all of his posts to.

Yep - so there's no evidence  Wink

Klaas ... I learned a long time ago that you have to be really really quick at cutting and pasting Reality and MIP6's dispicable posts prior to them going "poof".  Reality and MIP6's words can be retrieved at a moment's notice from Tamikosmom's desktop files ... which are backed up once a week for safe keeping.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: June 19, 2007, 08:50:12 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
So, is Beth writing a book? And where can I find this letter?

Here is the link to the post (not letter) that was posted by Robin at BFN:

http://tinyurl.com/39x3ed

As far as Beth writing a book, I think she is but I know nothing about it.

Thanks so much Klaas...I'll read it now. Anything else going on? I hope Beth IS writing a book...I'd buy it!

Bring Natalee home...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: June 19, 2007, 08:50:18 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Rob"
For some strange reason, I am all of a sudden looking forward to Carla's show tomorrow.... beats the hell outta this crap tonight anyway.

Who really wants to see anyone not supporting the boycott?

If this was the case along.... I should have just kept going and I would have my Friends of Aruba Certificate by now... not to mention the hours spent and dollars doled.

Now all I'm in line for is public enemy number one!!!!

Man -  this blows.

I think it will be a very interesting show and I’m sure it will ruffle some feathers.  But, I just don’t see it as a serious aspect of the investigation.

Well Easy I sure hope it will be ... ah...ah.. let's say informative. I'm not holding my breath, but if she is going to go into another investigation I am interested because I know some of the detail in the cases I have mentioned.. details no one knows and I have not discussed... so if she really hits on something pertaining to the cases of Max, Buddy or Gary, I will know. That's where my interest comes in.

She might just be talking about something else altogether.

As you know, there are a bunch of people missing and she could end up being very vague.

If she names names... I'll be intrigued. [/list]

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: June 19, 2007, 08:53:11 PM »

For some strange reason, I am all of a sudden looking forward to Carla's show tomorrow.... beats the hell outta this crap tonight anyway.

If this was the case along.... I should have just kept going and I would have my Friends of Aruba Certificate by now... not to mention the hours spent and dollars doled.

Man -  this blows.

I think it will be a very interesting show and I’m sure it will ruffle some feathers.  But, I just don’t see it as a serious aspect of the investigation.

Rob I also look forward to hearing what Carla has to say.

1. It keeps Natalee in the news.
2. I know these are supposed to be so called Psychics but hopefully they have at least did a little research and will be as informative as Greta.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: June 19, 2007, 08:54:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Klaas ... I learned a long time ago that you have to be really really quick at cutting and pasting Reality and MIP6's dispicable posts prior to them going "poof".  Reality and MIP6's words can be retrieved at a moment's notice from Tamikosmom's desktop files ... which are backed up once a week for safe keeping.

Janet

Very Happy  Very Happy Your so right  Very Happy  Very Happy

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: June 19, 2007, 08:54:35 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

Man -  this blows.

2. I know these are supposed to be so called Psychics but hopefully they have at least did a little research and will be as informative as Greta.

There are some old used bricks sitting out in the yard that are as informative as Greta.

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: June 19, 2007, 08:55:36 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
We are confident that accountabilty at all levels is at hand.
Well, that is a sentence that leaves a person wondering, n'est pas ?
As far as what Beth spends her money on... I do not care. She gets a speakers fee and probably expenses to cover her costs. Should she go penniless ? Should she wear sackcloth and ashes and tear her hair out until the end of her days ? Maybe she should only have a glass of water and a crust of bread each day. And sleep on a bed of nails. Would that make the cooty posters happy ?

Kat_Gram ???
Did you missunderstand my post that you copied this from ??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: June 19, 2007, 08:56:39 PM »

Sam- I don't totally dismiss psychics, just 99% thats all.

I agree, it keeps Natalee's name out there and some people actually believe someone like her over a real investigative report or journalist.

Some people still believe that studio rasslin is real... Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: June 19, 2007, 08:56:42 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "*******"
Something must be up for Robin to write that letter and Dave to agree with it.

Robin has hinted at that before.  I think EASY said it best in the previous thread.  Wink

prolly had to say that in order to get permission for TES to go there and search  Rolling Eyes

Things that make you go hmmmmm. I do know that Dave was very reluctant to support the boycott, but then the gloves came off after they refilled and set fire to the landfill and a number of other things they pulled...No matter what they say, I don't feel like Aruba is safe enough to take my family and will continue to recommend that my family/friends and even strangers on the street stay away from there. However, these feelings have nothing against the Aruban people, despite CharlieRat's assessment of me   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Bring Natalee home...
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: June 19, 2007, 08:57:22 PM »

3. plus if she names names I hope Boeti is not in there. Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: June 19, 2007, 08:58:47 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

Man -  this blows.

I think it will be very interesting whether a person believes in psychics, or not.  A friend was with them when she hit a hot spot on one of the beaches and he said it was fascinating to watch what took place.  She told me that she went back with her crew that night to the same location and did another reading.  Things got very strange on the second visit.

Don't tell Carla, but I have never watched her show before. lol  So, I am as curious as everyone else.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: June 19, 2007, 09:01:38 PM »

Quote from: "Blonde"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Janet

Very Happy  Very Happy Your so right  Very Happy  Very Happy

Blonde - Do you have that picture taken of that sign in the Moomba about the 123 out of 124 students leaving Aruba?
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: June 19, 2007, 09:01:43 PM »

The dark side is taking Robin's letter apart line by line.  Kind of a no win situation.

Well what would one expect from ugly people with sad lives and nothing else to do but to relish in someone elses's misery. Can't even think about how they deal with everyday life.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: June 19, 2007, 09:01:49 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
We are confident that accountabilty at all levels is at hand.
Well, that is a sentence that leaves a person wondering, n'est pas ?
As far as what Beth spends her money on... I do not care. She gets a speakers fee and probably expenses to cover her costs. Should she go penniless ? Should she wear sackcloth and ashes and tear her hair out until the end of her days ? Maybe she should only have a glass of water and a crust of bread each day. And sleep on a bed of nails. Would that make the cooty posters happy ?

Kat_Gram ???
Did you missunderstand my post that you copied this from ??

OK, I thought that was from ROBIN. I just went and re read Robin's post.   Sorry.
Mea Culpa. Sorry if I misled ppl. Thak for bring that forward Mr. Old Fart.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: June 19, 2007, 09:02:18 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I am not going to talk about what Robin posted anymore because it is a wasted conversation.

But I do have one question.

Robin if you are so against the Boycott does this mean when your two young daughters grow up and become of age and they want to go to Aruba for vacation will you allow them.

End of story. Cool

Thank you San. That basically says it all, now don't it?

Bring Natalee home...
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: June 19, 2007, 09:02:29 PM »

Hi to all!

The only thing I have seen about Beth’s new book is this.

It’s to be entitled, “Loving Natalee,” and will published by Harper Collins.

http://tinyurl.com/2kd223

(17 lines from the bottom, on Virginia Stanley’s list)

Easy, Carla is worried for her life after the airing of this show tomorrow, according to one preview.  Do you know if this has to do with Natalee’s case?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: June 19, 2007, 09:03:20 PM »

Sam- I don't totally dismiss psychics, just 99% thats all.

I agree, it keeps Natalee's name out there and some people actually believe someone like her over a real investigative report or journalist.

Some people still believe that studio rasslin is real... Very Happy

Allison Dubois that  TV show the Medium  is based on says Joran is guilty. I can't remember which program that came from. I believe her. Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: June 19, 2007, 09:07:48 PM »

Quote from: "Karo"
Hi to all!

The only thing I have seen about Beth’s new book is this.

It’s to be entitled, “Loving Natalee,” and will published by Harper Collins.

http://tinyurl.com/2kd223

(17 lines from the bottom, on Virginia Stanley’s list)

Easy, Carla is worried for her life after the airing of this show tomorrow, according to one preview.  Do you know if this has to do with Natalee’s case?

That's because she names names and some of those names are in positions of power.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: June 19, 2007, 09:08:05 PM »

O/T

For those still following the story of the missing 911 operator from my area, her family has now started a website.

http://www.findtheresaparker.com/

I Stand With The Girl
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: June 19, 2007, 09:10:59 PM »

That's because she names names and some of those names are in positions of power.

Thanks.... We want her to name names.  But we don't want her to be in danger!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.